Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
    liverpool/barca double 7/2
    mancity/barca double 4/1 (both with ladbrokes)

surley barca wont slip up @ home to madrid and there isnt a draw in the other game.
    so is there any sense in having say 100 on each double.

1st 7/2 returns 450
    2nd 4/1 returns 500
    so if all goes to plan min profit of 250? or is this just a stupid idea?
    Lol

Comment

just a heads up:

Rangers Vs. Hibernian

Rangers will be missing Jelavic (virus/on strike before he gets his move) Naismith, Lafferty, Ness

They have literally no attack left (bar a guy they just signed called Celik (I'm not kidding, although Rangers being rangers have decided to put his first name on the back of his jersey) who I'd be suprised if he played, Sone Aluko who has not significant scoring record, and David Healey, the pie gobbling wage leech.

The under 2.5 goals is 5/4.

Number of goals at 0/1 is 7/2
      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        just a heads up:

Rangers Vs. Hibernian

Rangers will be missing Jelavic (virus/on strike before he gets his move) Naismith, Lafferty, Ness

They have literally no attack left (bar a guy they just signed called Celik (I'm not kidding, although Rangers being rangers have decided to put his first name on the back of his jersey) who I'd be suprised if he played, Sone Aluko who has not significant scoring record, and David Healey, the pie gobbling wage leech.

think the under 2.5 could be a great bet in this id expect rangers to grind out a win in this but without jelavic and lafferty they virtually have no attack and i wouldnt be expecting much from hibs although with them looking at a rangers team sheet without the 2 of them i think they will be up for it think ill be doing the under 2.5 and 1-1 scorecast.

Comment

PaddyPower enhanced odds of 11/5 for Spurs to beat Watford and Everton to beat Fulham.

Any reason not to?
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

everton are shite

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
              PaddyPower enhanced odds of 11/5 for Spurs to beat Watford and Everton to beat Fulham.

Any reason not to?
              fulham are in great form most likley this one will be either a draw or fulham win.
              and the main reason not to get on would be Clint Dempsey

Comment

fulham are in great form most likley this one will be either a draw or fulham win.
                and the main reason not to get on would be Clint Dempsey
                They've def improved of late, I just can't help back against Fulham away from home though!

Comment

Watched Everton at home to Blackburn the weekend and we should have won it. They were brutal, they were passing the ball to the backs for fear of giving possession away and getting caught. They just don't seem to be able to get back if they lose possession and are depending a lot on Tim Howard. I think Fulham are a great bet tonight despite their poor away form.
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

really fancy fulham tonight....

think there great value, have done them single and in a double spurs ht/ft just little under 7/1!!

no way should fulham be 13/5 shots...!! everton CANT score...

Comment

Watford: Loach, Hodson, Mariappa, Nosworthy, Doyley, Eustace, Deeney, Buaben, Murray, Sordell, Garner. Subs: Bond, Dickinson, Yeates, Iwelumo, Forsyth, Jenkins, Whichelow.

Tottenham: Cudicini, Walker, Kaboul, Dawson, Rose, Parker, Van der Vaart, Modric, Livermore, Adebayor, Defoe. Subs: Friedel, Lennon, Pavlyuchenko, Bassong, Kranjcar, Assou-Ekotto, Pienaar.

Referee: Chris Foy (Merseyside)

Comment

Everton v Fulham line-ups

Everton: Howard, Neville, Duffy, Heitinga, Baines, Donovan, Gibson, Fellaini, Gueye, Cahill, Stracqualursi. Subs: Hahnemann, Hibbert, Saha, Drenthe, Vellios, Anichebe, Baxter.

Fulham: Stockdale, Kelly, Hughes, Hangeland, John Arne Riise, Duff, Murphy, Baird, Ruiz, Dempsey, Johnson. Subs: Etheridge, Sidwell, Senderos, Frei, Zamora, Davies, Trotta.

Referee: Howard Webb (S Yorkshire)

Comment

I never back the unders no matter how good it looks, but the everton v fulham game has unders written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by fumyname View Post
                            really fancy fulham tonight....

think there great value, have done them single and in a double spurs ht/ft just little under 7/1!!

no way should fulham be 13/5 shots...!! everton CANT score...
                            Fulham have won 4 times away from home in 10 years or something silly

Comment

There have been 41 goals scored in the last 10 FA Cup matches involving Watford.

Comment

From the start by Watford the 8/1 still available is really good value imo

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                  I never back the unders no matter how good it looks, but the everton v fulham game has unders written all over it.
                                  doing stat work and the game of the weekend for the unders is Lorient v Sochaux. Someone might as well use it.

Comment

Originally posted by davidadams View Post
                                    everton are shite
                                    Better than Fulham though it seems.

Edit: Get in.
                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 27-01-12, 22:01.

Comment

Better than Fulham though it seems.

Edit: Get in.
                                      Nice bet Danny to say I'm shocked is an understatement.
                                      Missed a great chance myself pp were doing spurs evs minus Defoe goals thought it was value but never stuck it on.

Comment

Nice bet Danny to say I'm shocked is an understatement.
                                        Missed a great chance myself pp were doing spurs evs minus Defoe goals thought it was value but never stuck it on.
                                        Ah, dumb luck maybe, but opposing Fulham away from home has been very profitable and had to stick with it. Spurs should have been the lock, but that wasn't as comfortable as perhaps it should have been.

Comment

Ah, dumb luck maybe, but opposing Fulham away from home has been very profitable and had to stick with it. Spurs should have been the lock, but that wasn't as comfortable as perhaps it should have been.
                                          Ye I'm going over for Liverpool spurs and tbh I like our chances

Comment

just a heads up:

Rangers Vs. Hibernian

O Connor and Griffiths are also out which are two important players for Hibs , I still think there could be goals here with Hibs terrible defence and possibly two new players to make a start.
                                            Also Naismith has been out for a long time so not that relevant to recent games. Aloku has looked good against the smaller teams thus far and is likely to create a lot of chances against this hibs defence.

Comment

Stoke, United and Chelsea treble today pays 10/1

Afc Wimbledon, Cheltenham, Rangers, Newcastle and Huddersfield 5 fold for a bit of craic too.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                Stoke, United and Chelsea treble today pays 10/1

Afc Wimbledon, Cheltenham, Rangers, Newcastle and Huddersfield 5 fold for a bit of craic too.
                                                Only awake and cant be bothered to pick out a bet so going to jump on these too A_CE. Gl us!!!!

Comment

Man Utd have only lost two of their last 17 FA Cup games away from home, with both defeats coming at Anfield.

Third time was not lucky!!!

G'wan Kuyt.

Comment

hibs are absolutely fucking terrible.

Comment

Did a yankee for tonight.

Chelsea
                                                      Spurs
                                                      Wolves
                                                      United

Good luck me!

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post

Chelsea
                                                        Spurs
                                                        Wolves
                                                        United

Good luck me!
                                                        Fonze, I like your enthusiasm but your bets are poor enough at the odds bar possibly spurs but to put such short odds into a yankee is brutal.

You mentioned many times that overall the bets you have posted on this form are profitable. I think you if went back through them you might be surprised at the result.

Comment

A word of warning, I was thinking of backing Inter to beat Palermo but Motta has been sold to PSG (team to watch for the second half of the season).

Inter Milan won 90% of their Serie A games with Thiago Motta this term (9/10) and just 20% without him (2/10).

Comment

Fonze, I like your enthusiasm but your bets are poor enough at the odds bar possibly spurs but to put such short odds into a yankee is brutal.

You mentioned many times that overall the bets you have posted on this form are profitable. I think you if went back through them you might be surprised at the result.
                                                            Check Raise you talk a lot of sense. Do you think i can post my bets in my own log on this forum? The yankee returns were poor as only a double came in but it was only to small stakes. My big bets this year like on Stoke and Hinterland came in. My bets range from €1 to €500 depending on my mood/confidence etc. I do keep a log myself and showing a very healthy 4 figure profit last 3 months.

Comment

Chelsea
                                                              Spurs
                                                              Wolves
                                                              United

Good luck me!
                                                              A Yankee that included a 1/4, a 2/9 and an 8/11. Seriously.

You need all to come in to show a profit, so obv just lump the lot on an accum if your that way inclined.

That's the worst bet I've ever seen. Really. The worst EVER

Comment

Chelsea
                                                                Spurs
                                                                Wolves
                                                                United

Good luck me!
                                                                ha wolves, def a united fan just hoping wolves to beat liverpool rather than realistically thinking who will win
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Check Raise you talk a lot of sense. Do you think i can post my bets in my own log on this forum? The yankee returns were poor as only a double came in but it was only to small stakes. My big bets this year like on Stoke and Hinterland came in. My bets range from €1 to €500 depending on my mood/confidence etc. I do keep a log myself and showing a very healthy 4 figure profit last 3 months.
                                                                  Its your log, post whatever bets you want but you clearly need to figure out how to try and price up a bet. Long term your bets are massively -EV (you will lose your bollix).

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                    A Yankee that included a 1/4, a 2/9 and an 8/11. Seriously.

You need all to come in to show a profit, so obv just lump the lot on an accum if your that way inclined.

That's the worst bet I've ever seen. Really. The worst EVER
                                                                    You must have forgotten this one:

One bet this weekend.

Football Accumulator

Man Utd
                                                                    Arsenal
                                                                    Chelsea
                                                                    Man City
                                                                    Spurs
                                                                    Liverpool

Accumulator & Heinze bet on above.

Accumulator returns €488.17
                                                                    Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                    Mug bet with all the short price things, actually those kind of bets are all mug bets but especially so with the small odds

Comment

Following in the footsteps of the mug bets did a accum for tonight.
                                                                      Arsenal,Sunderland,Newcastle and West Brom.

Comment

Anyone watching Villa v QPR.

Villa 2-1 down but if they score they will go onto win imo.

5/1

Comment

I'm watching the Inter match and can't remember the last time I saw a top flight game played in such bad conditions. Currently 3-2.

VIP Box Sports - Watch live free sport from the Premier League, live football streaming, Live NFL NBA, MLB, NHL streaming only on VIPBox sports.
                                                                          Last edited by CheckRaise; 01-02-12, 21:13.

Comment

A word of warning, I was thinking of backing Inter to beat Palermo but Motta has been sold to PSG (team to watch for the second half of the season).

Inter Milan won 90% of their Serie A games with Thiago Motta this term (9/10) and just 20% without him (2/10).

4-4. I may be tempted to start backing the overs more frequently in the Inter home games.

Comment

know sfa about soccer but apparently roberto de matteo is over priced @ 8/1 to be the next leeds permanent manager with sky bet
                                                                              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Norwich, West Brom, Wigan for me this weekend.

3*10e doubles 20 treble.

Comment

Norwich, West Brom, Wigan for me this weekend.

3*10e doubles 20 treble.
                                                                                  Thats my cue.... Nah man thats a bad bet, watcha thinking... ect ect

Comment

QPR 1/1 at home to Wolves......... thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                      QPR 1/1 at home to Wolves......... thoughts?
                                                                                      Giddy up.

Comment

QPR and Everton double. Bout 4/1 i think. ?

Its only a matter of time before qpr get a good run going. Playing really well at the moment from what ive been watching.
                                                                                        And everton will be on a high after beating man city and should have no probs today.

Also aldershot have gone ten without a draw, today is the day to back the draw

Comment

QPR -1 at 11/5 for me under hughes there playing well and at home should produce goals where wolves are all over the place and hopefully have another stinker
                                                                                          o ya man city -1 5/6 is good value at home to fulham
                                                                                          https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

QPR have been very drifty in the markets, from as short as 1.85 yesterday to 2.10 now with VC and a few others. Not quite sure why, they've players returning from injury and some decent new signings with plenty of Prem experience. Tempted myself now.

Game should have a savage intensity, I'm on the overs side of booking points.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

How much did QPR pay for Cisse?
                                                                                              Last edited by CheckRaise; 04-02-12, 16:40.

Comment

Been on a shocking run of late but im going to have a punt on Cheltenham tonight at 7/2 away to Crawley(4th), they are top of the table only lost once in the last 10 and drew twice. Was following Tubbs for Crawley as an anytime goalscorer all season so far because he was their main man but they sold him in the window. 7/2 (pp) just seems too big to turn down.

Comment

Disaster continues even though they went one up

On a side note Tubbs the striker i mentioned scored the 1st for Bournemouth tonight, one to follow.

Comment

I'm on Lazio/Lazio (HT/FT) @ 6/5 tonight.

Can get Lazio +2 @ 1.83 in running. Great price considering Cesena scored from their only decent opportunity in the first half and a penalty which can only be a case of the defender being in on the fix.

Lazio 3-2
                                                                                                    Last edited by CheckRaise; 10-02-12, 15:07.

Comment

Barca 4/11 vs osasuna away
                                                                                                      rangers 1/3 vs dunfermline away
                                                                                                      Chelsea 13/10 vs everton away

treble pays just over 10/3. I think its worth a gamble considering they're all must win games for the 3 teams. (rangers to stay in the spl race, barca to stay in the spanish league race and chelsea to qualify for the champs league )
                                                                                                      "Think of what your opponent wants you to do, and then do the opposite"

Comment

Best value unders this weekend

Bologna v Juventus

Comment

tomorrws good teams!!

Cheltenham at even away to Hereford..reason Cheltenham second in league with last 5 away that reads 3-1-1 while hereford 4th from bottom with a last 5 homes that reads 0-1-4 so even money is massive

Sheffield United at 4/9 home to wycome..reason Sheffield United 4th in league with last 5 home record of played 5 won 5 while wycome in 20th with last 5 away record that reads 0-1-4

Charlton at 19/20 away to Chesterfield..reason charlton 1st in league with last 5 away record that reads 3-1-1..chesterfield bottom with last 5 home that reads 1-2-2 so loving that price

Reading at 1/2 at home to Coventry..reason Reading 8th in league with last 5 home record that reads 4-0-1..coventry rock bottom with last 5 away that reads 0-0-5 another gem

Blackpool at 4/6 at home to Portsmouth..reason blackpool 5th in league with last 5 home that reads 4-1-0..porthsmouth 17th with last 5 away that reads 1-1-3

all with above average chances,put them how ever suits ye..good luck in the cup!!

Comment

plenty of games tonight lads heres my 5 for tonight 20/1 5fold accum feedback welcomed

cowenbeneth -1 11/10 flying at the moment and meeting a poor side who have only won one in five

oxford 4/7 at home to d&r who are poor enough oxford are starting to play well and if they find the net early could win this easily, oxford drew their last game against hereford who are playing well but should of won due to herefords goalie pulling off top class saves and oxford scoring 2 ogs!

Bournemouth leyton orient under 2.5 goals 4/5
                                                                                                            i think this is great value as leyton orient have a strong away record and will make this game tough for bournemouth

swindon 13/10
                                                                                                            tough game against crawely but the form their on its hard not to put them in!

cardiff 8/13 should beat peterbro

Comment

Opinions on over 12 corners in the Milan v Arsenal game at 4.2 with William Hill?

Comment

Originally posted by growsomeballs View Post
                                                                                                                Cheltenham at even away to Hereford..reason Cheltenham second in league with last 5 away that reads 3-1-1 while hereford 4th from bottom with a last 5 homes that reads 0-1-4 so even money is massive

Sheffield United at 4/9 home to wycome..reason Sheffield United 4th in league with last 5 home record of played 5 won 5 while wycome in 20th with last 5 away record that reads 0-1-4

Charlton at 19/20 away to Chesterfield..reason charlton 1st in league with last 5 away record that reads 3-1-1..chesterfield bottom with last 5 home that reads 1-2-2 so loving that price

Reading at 1/2 at home to Coventry..reason Reading 8th in league with last 5 home record that reads 4-0-1..coventry rock bottom with last 5 away that reads 0-0-5 another gem

Blackpool at 4/6 at home to Portsmouth..reason blackpool 5th in league with last 5 home that reads 4-1-0..porthsmouth 17th with last 5 away that reads 1-1-3

all with above average chances,put them how ever suits ye..good luck in the cup!!
                                                                                                                cheers for that 1,keep em comin

Comment

Opinions on over 12 corners in the Milan v Arsenal game at 4.2 with William Hill?
                                                                                                                  If it wasn't a champions league knockout first leg I'd like it but I'm expecting it to be very cautions. Both rely a lot on full backs for width which leads to a high % of their corners in a game but don't think we'll see them cross thier own half way lines that much tomorrow.

I'd imagine similar to under 2.5 goals being a profitable bet in first legs of knockout stages that unders on corners would also be the way to go but haven't done much research on corners so could be wrong.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                                                                                                                    plenty of games tonight lads heres my 5 for tonight 20/1 5fold accum feedback welcomed

cowenbeneth -1 11/10 flying at the moment and meeting a poor side who have only won one in five

oxford 4/7 at home to d&r who are poor enough oxford are starting to play well and if they find the net early could win this easily, oxford drew their last game against hereford who are playing well but should of won due to herefords goalie pulling off top class saves and oxford scoring 2 ogs!

Bournemouth leyton orient under 2.5 goals 4/5
                                                                                                                    i think this is great value as leyton orient have a strong away record and will make this game tough for bournemouth

swindon 13/10
                                                                                                                    tough game against crawely but the form their on its hard not to put them in!

cardiff 8/13 should beat peterbro
                                                                                                                    sigh fuck you leyton orient

Comment

Interesting table I got from an article. If someone knows of a site that updates these stats I would appreciate a link.

Comment

Rangers may be termimating contracts tomorrow of several first team players tomorrow. Kilmarnock were at 17/2 earlier today. A nifty tenner might be value.

Comment

Rangers may be termimating contracts tomorrow of several first team players tomorrow. Kilmarnock were at 17/2 earlier today. A nifty tenner might be value.
                                                                                                                          The administrator has the power to terminate contracts of employment but tomorrow would be a bit early for that I would say. Is the Daily Mail scaremongering?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X