No announcement yet.

Football-betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fulham United is the game I'm most worried about for the unders to be honest...

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
      You have bigger problems than that game. I'm trying to figure out if the Newcastle or Man City game will be the highest scoring game.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
        Why is that?

Comment

Tomorrow Spurs/Chelsea

Adebayor v doubtful, bale v doubtful, lennon & defoe out. Chelsea value at 7/4 based on this?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
            Tomorrow Spurs/Chelsea

Adebayor v doubtful, bale v doubtful, lennon & defoe out. Chelsea value at 7/4 based on this?
            Think Adebayor will start tbh, but King is a big doubt. With Huddlestone and Dawson still out, they've a few holes to fill. I like the look of Chelsea myself

Comment

Personally I would wait for the lineups and if Bale, Adebayor and VDV are in, King is out and Sturridge & Mata start I would do the overs with a bit on the 3.5 also.

Anything else I would not bet.

Comment

Good luck tonight lads.

Comment

Arsenal
                  Man U
                  Man City
                  Newcastle

Accum for me

Not too confident on Arsenal down. Our defense is severely depleted

Comment

Can't bring myself to go big on any bet tonight so will have a few smaller ones and watch the city game.

Good Luck lads.

Comment

Swansea set up for the 0-0 and Cahill on the bench.

Comment

Arsenal 1-0 up already.. Van Persie! Get in

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                          What is the opinion on Napoli to beat Genoa?

Lavezzi is my main concern.

Genoa have huge injury concerns.

25 minutes.

Napoli 3-0.

Comment

RVP you god!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              Arsenal
                              Man U
                              Man City
                              Newcastle

Accum for me

Not too confident on Arsenal down. Our defense is severely depleted
                              All games 1-0 but Newcastle i the wrong way. Let's get back level and then worry about the win

Woot - Right on cue!

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                My bets for the night anyway:

Bottom treble all up at the moment

Man City 2-0 now ..

Need Suarez and Rooney to score now.. CMON!

Comment

I have an interesting bingo ticket

Comment

I've got two tebles, Newcastle letting me down in one of them and no goals in the Wigan/Liverpool game where I have over 2.5 so not looking good tonight.

Have Arsenal and United with the Geordies in one and City -1.5 and United -.5 in the second one.
                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

That's looking good CR. Can see them all coming good.

I got on RVP and Aguero Top Premiership goalscorers at 6/4 and 7/2 respectively a couple of weeks ago to give me a day to day sweat. RVP on 16 and Aguero/Rooney/Ba all tied 2nd on 12

Comment

Fuck you Liverpool!

Comment

Ive a 5 team accum

Man Utd
                                          Arsenal
                                          Liverpool
                                          Napoli
                                          Real betis

liverpool and real drawing atm
                                          pffft Arseanl too
                                          Last edited by Jibzzzz; 21-12-11, 20:57.

Comment

There is that inevitable villa goal.

Comment

Fuck.

Arsenal need to get together again now for this half.

Comment

I have a bad feeling paddy is going to take my €3

Comment

not today paddy, not today.

Comment

GETTTTTT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Comment

Need them Loserpool pricks to score

Comment

Hate Liverpool

Comment

I have an interesting bingo ticket

Vwp Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
                                                            Nothing jumps off the page for me tonight. Think I might just lay Liverpool at 4/7. Think those odds are a little short. Might also lay United against Fulham.
                                                            Layed both so a small profit on the night. Could have been worse.

Comment

City -1
                                                              Utd
                                                              Arsenal

Pays 4/1
                                                              Ship Ship

Comment

Van Persie is 2 goals between Shearer's 16 year old record of 36 league goals in a calendar year. Our last 2 games of this year are home to Wolves and home to QPR. RVP needs 3 to beat the record. Anywhere online i can back him to beat the record?

Comment

Van Persie is 2 goals between Shearer's 16 year old record of 36 league goals in a calendar year. Our last 2 games of this year are home to Wolves and home to QPR. RVP needs 3 to beat the record. Anywhere online i can back him to beat the record?
                                                                  Just checked this bluesquare and 888sport have books on this tony.
                                                                  Not sure about now but before last night these were the odds.
                                                                  Not to score till end of year 5/1
                                                                  To have 34/35 goals 2/1
                                                                  To equal record 3/1
                                                                  To break it 6/4.

Scratch all that yesterday bet365 were doing 11/4 for him to break it check it out on the phone so can't do much

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                    Just checked this bluesquare and 888sport have books on this tony.
                                                                    Not sure about now but before last night these were the odds.
                                                                    Not to score till end of year 5/1
                                                                    To have 34/35 goals 2/1
                                                                    To equal record 3/1
                                                                    To break it 6/4.

Scratch all that yesterday bet365 were doing 11/4 for him to break it check it out on the phone so can't do much
                                                                    Backing not to score at 5/1 as I hear there is a possibility that their game on the 26th may be called off due to a tube strike. Think 5/1 is value as if that is the case can lay the anytime goalscore against QPR and lock in profits

Comment

Backing not to score at 5/1 as I hear there is a possibility that their game on the 26th may be called off due to a tube strike. Think 5/1 is value as if that is the case can lay the anytime goalscore against QPR and lock in profits
                                                                      They will surely cover themselves with some type of Rule 4 though, no?

Comment

Spurs drifting a lot in the market, even with potential losses they've still got a lot of quality depth in the squad. Have won 6 on the bounce at home, and Chelsea haven't won at the lane since 05. I'll wait for starting lineups as certain players are key to system functioning- Adebayor (doubtful) as the focal point of attacks, also VdV effectivness depends hugely on him playing. Would never get on without King playing either. Wouldn't be as worried if Bale or Lennon didn't start as they've other good options.
                                                                        Last edited by The Situation; 22-12-11, 12:03.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

At Finkels office of wagering

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                            also VdV effectivness depends hugely on him playing.
                                                                            I would imagine any players effectiveness would depend hugely on them playing!!

Been looking at this and it could go either way. Fancy a few goals so will go for Over 2.5 @ 4/5

Comment

Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                At Finkels office of wagering
                                                                                What's his odds now? €20-€40 @ 3/1 or €41-€75 @ 18/5 depending on both Arsenal games going ahead?

Comment

Here are my bets for the night. Some are just for fun and to keep interest

Single: Tottenham / Draw @ 11/1
                                                                                  Half-Time/Full-Time

Single: Chelsea / Tottenham @ 25/1
                                                                                  Half-Time/Full-Time

Single: Tottenham / Chelsea @ 25/1
                                                                                  Half-Time/Full-Time

Paddy Power Enhanced Special: Chelsea to beat Spurs, Wayne Jones to beat R Scholten and Wes Newton to beat Justin Pipe @ 9/2

Comment

Here are my bets for the night. Some are just for fun and to keep interest

Single: Tottenham / Draw @ 11/1
                                                                                    Half-Time/Full-Time

Single: Chelsea / Tottenham @ 25/1
                                                                                    Half-Time/Full-Time

Single: Tottenham / Chelsea @ 25/1
                                                                                    Half-Time/Full-Time

Paddy Power Enhanced Special: Chelsea to beat Spurs, Wayne Jones to beat R Scholten and Wes Newton to beat Justin Pipe @ 9/2
                                                                                    There's no chance all those bets will come up for you.

Comment

Backed over 4 goals tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                        There's no chance all those bets will come up for you.
                                                                                        Of course.

But if even one of them come in I am in profit due to the long odds.

Comment

I'm hearing Bale Ade and King all start, awaiting official confirmation but 2/1 is massive if so. They should be favs!
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

I'm hearing Bale Ade and King all start, awaiting official confirmation but 2/1 is massive if so. They should be favs!
                                                                                            confirmed

Starting: Friedel; Walker, Gallas, King, Assou-Ekotto; Modric, Parker, Sandro, Bale; Van der Vaart, Adebayor
                                                                                            Subs: Gomes; Bassong, Kaboul; Rose, Kranjcar, Livermore; Pavlyuchenko

personally on chelsea but I did bet before team sheets were announced, less confident now but I personally don't think they will lose anyway - can't see them allowing spurs go 5 ahead of them with a game in hand for the Christmas day table. Best of luck anyway peeps
                                                                                            Last edited by mdoug; 22-12-11, 19:16.
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

24 Friedel
                                                                                              13 Gallas
                                                                                              26 King
                                                                                              28 Walker
                                                                                              32 Assou-Ekotto
                                                                                              07 Bale
                                                                                              08 Parker
                                                                                              11 Van der Vaart
                                                                                              14 Modric
                                                                                              30 Sandro
                                                                                              10 Adebayor

Comment

'Arry probably fabricated all them injury concerns just to get on Spurs after the inevitable big drift in price, early Christmas present for himself.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Backed over 4 goals tonight!
                                                                                                  Have the same.

Comment

Van der goal to score first at 13/2 so i took that too.

Comment

expecting a good game

spurs should have just enough
                                                                                                      but
                                                                                                      think Meireles @29 on betfair for the first goal is worth a dirty €5

Mikel's inclusion should allow Meireles to get forward more

Meireles has a decent shot on him & likes to arrive late in the box
                                                                                                      Drogba (if he works) creates space for others

?

*into 23
                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 22-12-11, 19:43. Reason: *

Comment

This weeks bingo bet

did the ladbrokes 3 anytime goalscorers at 10/1

10 combinations from

RVP
                                                                                                        Aguero
                                                                                                        Adebayor
                                                                                                        Suarez
                                                                                                        Ba

3 break me even and any more is the gravy.

Comment

Paddys have a special on the Norwich v Tottenham match

If there are 5 or more goals in this game, Paddy Power will refund all losing 1st/last goalscorer, correct score & scorecast singles on that match.

1-2 @ 7/1
                                                                                                          1-3 @ 11/1
                                                                                                          2-2 @ 11/1

Comment

Tips for the weekend?

Comment

Cant figure out the price on liverpool this weekend. Am I missing something? Did they sign a top class forward?

Comment

Cant figure out the price on liverpool this weekend. Am I missing something? Did they sign a top class forward?
                                                                                                                Yeah not the easiest game to price up. I've been neg on both sides in recent weeks particularly Newcastle. Aside from Maxi chipping in with his fair share of goals for 'Pool there's been a real lack of goals right through the team, they have been a little unlucky at times but also very wasteful. They've defended really well though so the odd goal is getting them results. This would all point at unders being a play at ~evs but the fixture does have a tradition of being high scoring which is putting me off a little whether it should or not.
                                                                                                                Last edited by The Situation; 30-12-11, 13:52.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Newcastle wincast with Ba tonight 10/1 for a bit of interest.

Comment

If Gerrard starts Carroll will score goals. If he doesn't it'll probably be a 1-0, 1-1 type game.

Comment

Opta Liverpool
                                                                                                                      3.18 - In the 34 PL fixtures between Liverpool and Newcastle 108 goals have been scored at an average of 3.18 goals per game. Entertaining
                                                                                                                      Talk that Ba isn't fit to start. (Other bit of info was wrong)

Opr
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Opr; 30-12-11, 17:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                        Talk that Ba isn't fit to start. (Other bit of info was wrong)

Opr
                                                                                                                        Haven't heard anything about this? Know he picked up a knock at Bolton but heard hes expected to start. Hope he doesn't as I went for unders in the end so his absence would obv be a bonus.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Haven't heard anything about this? Know he picked up a knock at Bolton but heard hes expected to start. Hope he doesn't as I went for unders in the end so his absence would obv be a bonus.
                                                                                                                          Supposedly talk about it on some Newcastle forum which I am reading second hand on a Liverpool forum so pinch of salt needed with the info.

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X