• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Italians are not very subtle.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
      The Italians are not very subtle.

Sigh, i backed 4 draws last weekend and a 0-0 Trixie. I would have been fucking loaded if it was this weekend!!!!!!!

Comment

Half Time Score St Patrick's Athletic 1-0 - Full Time Score St Patrick's Athletic 2-1

25/1

I really should stop looking at the "interesting" bets on paddy power but I'm going to the match so it will give me something to cheer for.
        Last edited by CheckRaise; 17-10-11, 16:21.

Comment

Thinking of laying B Munich tonight, they are 10/11 to win at Napoli, looks a bit short to me even though they haven't conceded a goal in god knows when, I expect Lazio to get at least a draw here. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
            Thinking of laying B Munich tonight, they are 10/11 to win at Napoli, looks a bit short to me even though they haven't conceded a goal in god knows when, I expect Lazio to get at least a draw here. Thoughts?
            Don't lay Munich, they are the best team in the world at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
              Yeah big move overnight for Bayern prob from Asia. Only seen them once this season against City and they were fantastic on the night. Looks like they're destroying Bundesligue, but still a bit unsure quite how good they are thus making it tough to price up. Napoli were poor at the weekend, partly to do with a lot of their south american players looking tired after long flights home from internationals. They've been really good so far in Europe though. Meh laying Bayern is prob the correct play considering prices but something is telling me to stay away. Definitely the game of the night though

The no side of this market is overpriced in that game.
              http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...teams-to-score
              Profit before people.

Comment

I think basel +1 @ 4/6 is worth a bet. they are unbeaten in there last 9 games and benfica have a bad away record in champions leauge winning just 4 outa there last 21 games.

Comment

Originally posted by 1foryou3forme View Post
                  I think basel +1 @ 4/6 is worth a bet. they are unbeaten in there last 9 games and benfica have a bad away record in champions leauge winning just 4 outa there last 21 games.
                  Yeah agree, was thinking of laying Benfica (2.2 on betfair)
                  On the other one Napoli have been impressive in both games in CL so far, expect them to improve from the weekend showing, they have a good home record in Europe and haven't conceded in their last 6 at home, if they are level late on both might be happy with a draw. 0-0 might be a decent bet actually must check odds.......

Comment

Aguero has been passes fit to play and Villarreal have a number of injury problems, with forwards Marco Ruben and Nilmar, midfielders Javier Camunas and Marcos Senna and defender Angel Lopez all failing to make the trip.

1/3 looks good for City and its evens for -1.

75%/25% win/handicap for tasty stakes pending starting lineups.

Comment

henrywinter Henry Winter
                      #mcfc: Hart; Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Kolarov; De Jong Yaya Toure; Johnson Silva Nasri; Dzeko

Opr

Comment

no bet

Comment

3/1 shot Tuesday 25th October

Three Teams 4/1

Barnet 5/2 V Southend evs

Southend are on the march at the moment - They are unbeaten in their last 7 games with one draw and six wins. Scoring scoring 20 goals in 7 also and conceding only 4. Scoring an average of 3 goals per game against a team that are languishing in second from bottom their only win in a Johnson Paint game against Gillingham where they were one down after 5 mins only to be given a dubious pen after 11 mins for an equaliser. The had a further 3 shots on goal and scored 2 (some return) against gillinghams 10 shots on target it just didnt happen for the Gills.
                          With 13 points from possible 15 in last 5 versus 3 from possible 15 - evs is just about good value for a bet

Scunthorpe 11/5 V Huddersfield 11/10

Got to stick with Hfield as they just can stop winning and scoring. At some stage they will be beaten but I dont think it will be tonight. A very solid 3-1 the weekend agasinst a good Preston team, Lee Clark as them fired up for all games and only thinking of your only as good as your last game. Scunthorpe had a great result of 0 - 0 away to MK Dons but the game seems to have been a bit of one team cancels the other out and the Dons should have nicked it at the end when they missed a sitter.

With an inform striker Rhodes scoring his second hat trick in two games in a team that totally messed up their chance to be promoted last year, I dont think they will repeat the process again and the management team behind Huddersfield are very experienced. Dont really like doing too many away games but am sticking with Huddersfield as they owe me no money.

Aldershot V Man Utd

Aldershot have lost last three at home. United should feature owen, Berba, Carick and Valencia - this would be nearly as bad as losing to City

Comment

Stuck a bit on it there on Boyles, slightly over 4s. GL!

Comment

Prob worth sacrificing a little on the price front and going with the draw no bet option in the Huddersfield Scunny game. 15/28 games involving them two have ended as draws this season.

Like the other two, well not as part of an accum but individually.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryco View Post
                                Three Teams 4/1

Barnet 5/2 V Southend evs

Southend are on the march at the moment - They are unbeaten in their last 7 games with one draw and six wins. Scoring scoring 20 goals in 7 also and conceding only 4. Scoring an average of 3 goals per game against a team that are languishing in second from bottom their only win in a Johnson Paint game against Gillingham where they were one down after 5 mins only to be given a dubious pen after 11 mins for an equaliser. The had a further 3 shots on goal and scored 2 (some return) against gillinghams 10 shots on target it just didnt happen for the Gills.
                                With 13 points from possible 15 in last 5 versus 3 from possible 15 - evs is just about good value for a bet

Scunthorpe 11/5 V Huddersfield 11/10

Got to stick with Hfield as they just can stop winning and scoring. At some stage they will be beaten but I dont think it will be tonight. A very solid 3-1 the weekend agasinst a good Preston team, Lee Clark as them fired up for all games and only thinking of your only as good as your last game. Scunthorpe had a great result of 0 - 0 away to MK Dons but the game seems to have been a bit of one team cancels the other out and the Dons should have nicked it at the end when they missed a sitter.

With an inform striker Rhodes scoring his second hat trick in two games in a team that totally messed up their chance to be promoted last year, I dont think they will repeat the process again and the management team behind Huddersfield are very experienced. Dont really like doing too many away games but am sticking with Huddersfield as they owe me no money.

Aldershot V Man Utd

Aldershot have lost last three at home. United should feature owen, Berba, Carick and Valencia - this would be nearly as bad as losing to City

Very ul, 88th min equaliser scuppers it. Good write ups

Comment

Was torn between Charlton and Huddersfield - wrong choice I'm afraid - nearly though - first losing bet in 11 Bets and 19/26 so far.

Huddersfield Town manager Lee Clark told BBC Radio Leeds:

"I thought we played some fantastic stuff and scored a sensational equaliser. We continued to press and made some terrific opportunities that just didn't fall our way.

"We scored a terrific goal by the man in form and at that stage you hope you can see the game out.

"But we've made an individual error that's cost us two points so you feel frustrated and disappointed, "

The good old footie paradox until I get him in the dressing room trick

Comment

Napoli shouldn't be odds on against Udinese tonight. Think they're a big lay here. They haven't been playing well at all in recent weeks dropping points against weak sides, and like many new champions league teams they're finding it difficult to adjust playing every 3/4 days especially giving the difficulty of their CL group.

Udinese are also in Europe but they've been fielding their 2nd string in the Europa league leaving their stars fit for Serie A games. They're the form side in the league and were leading coming into this game week before Juve won last night. Di natale is firing them in as usual and they've been brilliant defensively too, only conceeding 1 goal so far this season, the tightest defence in all of Europe. They're unbeaten away from home so far this season including a good point away at the champions Milan. They also have the superior head to head record against Napoli in recent years, won the last three and unbeaten in 5.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Situation - I agree 2nd versus 5th and looking back over their games udinese are in good shape. I have been making money on a certain bet recently that PP have - Double Chance - Udinese and the draw are 5/6. Napoli seem to blow hot and cold - Stuff Inter, lose to Parma, Draw with Bayern (who I believe are the contenders to beat Barca this year in CL) and a draw the weekend.

Would usually steer clear of this league, very up and down, but a great league for the under 1.5 & 2.5 is where I think the money is.

You should have a look at the Nordic League - very consistent results from the top three across Sweden, Norway, Finland.

A similiar bet to your Italian bet is Auxerre V Caen tonight - I think 11/4 Caen is too big

Comment

Scratch everything I said about Udinese Napoli because Di Natale has been ruled out tonight.

Yeah Ryco I keep an eye on most of the euro leagues. Welcome to the forum btw.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryco View Post

Would usually steer clear of this league, very up and down, but a great league for the under 1.5 & 2.5 is where I think the money is.

What do you look for in an unders bet?

Comment

Chelsea side relatively weak tonight.

Turnbull, ivanovic, Alex, luiz, Bertrand, malouda, mceachran, rameu, lukaku, Anelka, Kalou.

Everton gone full strength and will prob be hungrier for the win. Saha starting to look really sharp too now he back to full match fitness. Think they're a bet at 2/1.
                                            Last edited by The Situation; 26-10-11, 18:39.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I'm looking for a price for City to do the domestic treble without any joy so far.

I've tried adding in the seperate selections on Boyles and PP for an accum but that won't do either. Any help lads?
                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Pretty sure they said on SSN it's 33/1 the other night, doesn't seem to be on SkyBet now though. Only the quadruple up there. Probably no help, but that's the price I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                  I'm looking for a price for City to do the domestic treble without any joy so far.

I've tried adding in the seperate selections on Boyles and PP for an accum but that won't do either. Any help lads?
                                                  40's with Betfred, Coral and Tote.

Comment

Anyone give me a reason why not to get heavily involved in United in the early k/o? Gotta bounce back from last weeks humiliation added to the fact that Evertons 1st team played 120 mins on Weds night. Cahill, Neville (both injured) and Drenthe (susp) all miss out for Everton.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                      Anyone give me a reason why not to get heavily involved in United in the early k/o? Gotta bounce back from last weeks humiliation added to the fact that Evertons 1st team played 120 mins on Weds night. Cahill, Neville (both injured) and Drenthe (susp) all miss out for Everton.
                                                      You'd imagine the factors you mention would be enough to see them win this but Evans starts again in defence and they're still conceeding far too many shots on goal(most in prem) at the moment to back with real confidence. Cleverley back in the side is a bonus, not that he's anything particularly special but he has a little bit more about him from a ball playing point of view than their other options in midfield.

Overs should pay.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Huddersfield, Aston Villa win and the draw and ajax 7/2

Comment

Fun & hopefully profitable punt.

Euro 2012 - Spain
                                                          Prem - Man City
                                                          Championship - West Ham
                                                          Champ League - Barcelona
                                                          Scottish - Rangers
                                                          German - Bayern
                                                          Italy - AC Milan

€50 gets back €7.2k.

Comment

Roy Keane seems like a decent punt for the Leicester job. 3/1 with Skybet.

Comment

Thinking of putting a bit on Bolton against Stoke at 6/4. Stoke have a really bad record after Europa league matches and Bolton badly need a win. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                Thinking of putting a bit on Bolton against Stoke at 6/4. Stoke have a really bad record after Europa league matches and Bolton badly need a win. Thoughts?
                                                                Had this game earmarked for this exact reason....

also call me crazy but I fancy Everton to get something at Newcastle

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                  Had this game earmarked for this exact reason....

also call me crazy but I fancy Everton to get something at Newcastle
                                                                  I was looking at that aswell. Everton are missing Fellaini which puts me off a bit.

Im going to wait and see if Tiote is fit for Newcastle and Cahill and Distin for Everton.

Comment

Overs in the Villa game?

Comment

Fantastic price. They have lost there last 3 away games. id have Bolton priced up at no bigger than 1/1.

Comment

on stoke myself - hoping they can buck the trend of european games
                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Glentoran 10/11 and Linfield 6/4 in places could be a good double tomorrow, the latter is just too big to turn down for best team in league.

Comment

Bolton vs Stoke draw imo

Comment

They might well buck the european trend, and it could well be a draw, hard to know what to expect with Bolton really but i think the price is v.big given stokes away form in the pl.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                Fantastic price. They have lost there last 3 away games. id have Bolton priced up at no bigger than 1/1.
                                                                                Cant understand how ppl think this is a fantastic price. Bolton have lost all 5 home games this season so how can 6-4 be fantastic? Yes stoke have a poor record after European nights especially away from home but I wont be touching the game. Just dont have the confidence to put a team that is in terrible form and lost their last 5 home games in my bet at 6-4 or even back them as a single. GL with your bets anyway.

Going for a treble with my main bet this weekend.

Arsenal 4/9 - With RVP back in the squad they are a totally different team and should get the 3 points

Huddersfield 2/5 - This should be the home banker of the weekend an will probably be on everyone slips. Just hope their not the coupon buster

Sheff Wed 4/5 - Immense at home this season 7 wins from 7 and been made a back able price at 4/5. Brentford however are very good on there travels and if there is no Madine for Wed they might take a while to brush Brentford aside. Although at 4/5 I am willing to take the risk

£100 returns £364 with Paddy Power

and for an ambitious bet I have backed the three teams above at -1 goal and a £20 stake returns £264.60

Comment

Originally posted by burkeyoa View Post
                                                                                  Cant understand how ppl think this is a fantastic price. Bolton have lost all 5 home games this season so how can 6-4 be fantastic? Yes stoke have a poor record after European nights especially away from home but I wont be touching the game. Just dont have the confidence to put a team that is in terrible form and lost their last 5 home games in my bet at 6-4 or even back them as a single. GL with your bets anyway.

Going for a treble with my main bet this weekend.

Arsenal 4/9 - With RVP back in the squad they are a totally different team and should get the 3 points

Huddersfield 2/5 - This should be the home banker of the weekend an will probably be on everyone slips. Just hope their not the coupon buster

Sheff Wed 4/5 - Immense at home this season 7 wins from 7 and been made a back able price at 4/5. Brentford however are very good on there travels and if there is no Madine for Wed they might take a while to brush Brentford aside. Although at 4/5 I am willing to take the risk

£100 returns £364 with Paddy Power

and for an ambitious bet I have backed the three teams above at -1 goal and a £20 stake returns £264.60
                                                                                  3 of the 5 games were v man u, man city and chelsea tbf. Would back almost any team in the pl to beat stoke at home at 6/4 this weekend. fair enough, it might not be a fantastic price, but I do think its too big. like your acca, might go with arsenal -1 myself.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                    3 of the 5 games were v man u, man city and chelsea tbf. Would back almost any team in the pl to beat stoke at home at 6/4 this weekend. fair enough, it might not be a fantastic price, but I do think its too big. like your acca, might go with arsenal -1 myself.
                                                                                    Yeah they have had a tough run of fixtures but they still dent the confidence and get the fans on the players back. I would probably be backing any other team bar Bolton, Wigan and Blackburn against Stoke this weekend but as another poster stated you just dont no what your going to get with Bolton atm. I actually worry about them going down as I cant see a steady flow of goals coming from anywhere. But thats wat happens when you try and replace Elmander with N'gog i suppose

Comment

stokes travelling/european form has already been accounted for in the match odds. They would be favourites in this game without this factor, which makes a lot of the arguments about it redundant, imo
                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                        stokes travelling/european form has already been accounted for in the match odds. They would be favourites in this game without this factor, which makes a lot of the arguments about it redundant, imo
                                                                                        Granted, I still think its a good price.

Comment

I thought this post interesting from another gambling forum.

St Mirren V Hearts

Where do you start with the game?

Hearts have just paid a £500,000 tax bill which includes PAYE and VAT but they've not paid their players yet. The players have rightly complained and gone to the players unions to find out what they can do. Hearts have then held a meeting with their top players in which they have apparently told them they are free to find another club. If they haven't been paid by tomorrow that's what might just happens.

If that does, where does that leave Hearts? Away to St Mirren where the home side are priced 2/1.

St Mirren are one of those teams in Scotland who are inconsitant to say the least. They drew against Rangers at Ibrox then lost at home to Hibs and got beat in the cup by Ayr then beat S Johnstone away. Danny Lennon has got them playing some nice football but their just not good enough to be winning every week.

Back to Hearts. Their manager has just dodged a touchline ban but faces the prospect of another after being sent to the stands last week. Two of their players (Ian Black and Danny Grainger) were banned after horrific challenges on Kilmarnock's Dean Shiels last week and by tomorrow if a planer isn't banned they could have left to look for another club. They've only won one away game in the league this season and they have a good record over St Mirren.

I fancy the home side. If the game goes ahead Hearts might not have much of a tema to play. And even if everything gets sorted tomorrow, can you blame the players for not giving 100% when they've not been getting paid..?

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                            Don't think they'd be favs taking the European factor out but agree there isn't much value in price. Holden+ Lee have been massive losses for Bolton and they haven't replaced Elmander from last season.

************************************************** **************

Nothing much catching my eye in the prem this weekend. Bit of value about unders in the Wolves Wigan game tomorrow on the exchanges imo.

Also like unders in

Palermo v Bolonga
                                                                                            Bristol v Burnley
                                                                                            cesena v Lecce
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I wouldn't put stolen money on Bolton at the moment.

Have any of those backing them actually watched them the last couple of weeks? They are truely terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                Roy Keane seems like a decent punt for the Leicester job. 3/1 with Skybet.
                                                                                                not sure,he was a lot shorter (7/4) a few days ago,but than again who knows with these things
                                                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Also not for the first time this season Odemwingie is overpriced in the anytime goalscorer market at 7/2 against Arsenal today. He's scored nearly a goal every other game in the league for West Brom, including in both games against Arsenal last season. Hopefully Hodgeson gets a good reaction from that awful performance against Liverpool last week because they're not nearly as bad as they were on that day.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                    Also not for the first time this season Odemwingie is overpriced in the anytime goalscorer market at 7/2 against Arsenal today. He's scored nearly a goal every other game in the league for West Brom, including in both games against Arsenal last season. Hopefully Hodgeson gets a good reaction from that awful performance against Liverpool last week because they're not nearly as bad as they were on that day.
                                                                                                    Is he not doubful for the game today?

Comment

Not sure, it'll be void if he's not playing anyway.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Arsenal will win 2-0 today

I like Newcastle at 5/4 v Everton and Roma at Evs away to Novaro so a little treble on that.

Comment

Ya Newcastle look like a bet to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            Arsenal will win 2-0 today

I like Newcastle at 5/4 v Everton and Roma at Evs away to Novaro so a little treble on that.
                                                                                                            Newcastle 6/4 on betfair now

Comment

Looking good for toon backers

Comment

newcastle
                                                                                                                la galaxy
                                                                                                                man u
                                                                                                                arsenal
                                                                                                                liverpool
                                                                                                                chelsea
                                                                                                                spurs, emmm maybe
                                                                                                                mancity.

E11.50 or so to win return 470 i think.

it was looking ok till the last min of 1st half of newcastle game.

had this posted in another thread yester but it was wrong 1.
                                                                                                                http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Newcastle lay at 1.5 now. Very inexperienced midfield left on pitch
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

My main bet for the day is a 5-team accum paying just over 4/1

Arsenal
                                                                                                                    man utd
                                                                                                                    Charlton
                                                                                                                    Huddersfield
                                                                                                                    Rangers

Did a fun bet there too. All the league leaders in the 4 divisions in England, and the top 2 divisions in scotland. Pays about 25/1.

Man City
                                                                                                                    Southampton
                                                                                                                    Charlton
                                                                                                                    Southend
                                                                                                                    rangers
                                                                                                                    Ross county

Now, lets have some run good!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      Not sure, it'll be void if he's not playing anyway.
                                                                                                                      Yep injured
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Sweat on, gl gl gl

Originally posted by connie147 View Post

Arsenal
                                                                                                                        man utd
                                                                                                                        Charlton
                                                                                                                        Huddersfield
                                                                                                                        Rangers

Did a fun bet there too. All the league leaders in the 4 divisions in England, and the top 2 divisions in scotland. Pays about 25/1.

Man City
                                                                                                                        Southampton
                                                                                                                        Charlton
                                                                                                                        Southend
                                                                                                                        rangers
                                                                                                                        Ross county

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post

Arsenal
                                                                                                                          man utd
                                                                                                                          Charlton
                                                                                                                          Huddersfield
                                                                                                                          Rangers

Man City
                                                                                                                          Southampton
                                                                                                                          Charlton
                                                                                                                          Southend
                                                                                                                          rangers
                                                                                                                          Ross county

Late goal for Walsall against Huddersfield scuppered the 1st bet

The Fun bet is going well though.

Southampton---Win
                                                                                                                          Charlton---------Win
                                                                                                                          Southend--------Win
                                                                                                                          Rangers---------Win
                                                                                                                          Ross County-----Win

Now just waiting for City in the late Kick-off (5,30pm) to scoop!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X