Clear All

An over 2.5 goals accumulator for the last week of the Dutch Eredivisie:

Feyenoord v NEC Nijmegen
    Groningen v PSV Eindhoven
    Roda v Heerenveen
    Heracles v Den Haag

Best Price Victor Chandler: 4.19

Comment

Anybody else think the 1/2 about Porto is a massive price? even the 13/10 -1 looks huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Raheny Red View Post
        Man City for a top 2 finish @ 3.05, thoughts?
        Ugh. This bet never even got going and in the end it was goal difference which settled it - didn't even get a sweat!

Comment

Paddy Power have a money back offer on the Champions League Final:

Money-Back Special
          If Barcelona win this match in normal time, Paddy Power will refund all losing 1st/Last Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast singles on the match.

I cannot see Man Utd scoring more than 1 goal in the 90 mins as they wont have more than 35% possession and Barca will be hunting in packs when man utd have possession in their own half.

Barca should be good for a goal.

With the money back offer having two bets on a 1-1 draw at 5/1 and also a scorecast for the same scoreline with Messi to score first at 22/1 seems to be great value.

Comment

Ye i think there giving away money

Bets im doin

Barca 1nil

Barca 2 nil

Barca 2. 1

Barca -1 and

Messi 1st scorer

Comment

Blue Bunting 2/1

Galway 1/500

London 1/14

Kerry 1/3

Dublin 1/5

Tyrone 4/11

Kildare 8/13

Kerry 1/10

Ireland 11/10

Slovakia 1/66

England 4/11

Russia 1/6

France 8/15

Italy 1/7

Germany 4/11

Sweden 1/2

Finland 1/33

Croatia 3/10

Slovenia 1/6

Lithuania 2/5
              My wacky accum for the weekend €5 pays €1660

Comment

Ireland team to face Italy tomorrow

Forde

Mcshane St Ledger O'dea/Kelly Ward

Coleman Andrews Foley Hunt/lawrence

Keogh Long

Pretty awful. Italy are ~70% full strength with Pazzini and Rossi spearheading their attack. Strong bench too. It's Irelands 4th game in two weeks but only Italy's 2nd.
                Last edited by The Situation; 06-06-11, 20:18.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Wigan are at home to Norwich today. Victor Moses has scored 5 times in pre season and seems to be the man thats going to replace Nzogbia. 11/4 anytime goalscorer with PP has to be a cracking bet and im going to do overs in the Newcastle vs Arsenal game also @ 8/11.
                  2 singles and a double.

Comment

Not a big fan of opening day punting,but havin a bet anyway chelsea4/6 liverpool1/2 ipswich1/1 treble.
                    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Liverpool a decent bet away to Arsenal on Sat.

#LFC will face an Arsenal side with only three days of rest and without Gervinho, Song, Wilshere, Diaby, Eboue, Nasri and Fabregas.
                      Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                        Liverpool a decent bet away to Arsenal on Sat.

Opr
                        Liverpool can be never be trusted no matter who they are playing.

West Ham @ 6-5 away to Watford
                        Villareal @ 10-11 away to Odense
                        Schalke @ 4-7 away to Helsinki

Comment

Agree that it will be tough for Arsenal with the suspensions and injuries but the bit about the three day rest is nonesense giving it's so early in the season. If anything it's an advantage having an extra game midweek while trying to find match fitness. Like some of the Liverpool lads struggled badly late on in the game at the weekend, big Andy looked like he was just back from a two month session in Ibiza.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            Agree that it will be tough for Arsenal with the suspensions and injuries but the bit about the three day rest is nonesense giving it's so early in the season. If anything it's an advantage having an extra game midweek while trying to find match fitness. Like some of the Liverpool lads struggled badly late on in the game at the weekend, big Andy looked like he was just back from a two month session in Ibiza.
                            big Andy looked like he was just back from a two month session in Ibiza.

How i laughed at that and im a Pool fan
                            Sergio Aguero 35million
                            Andy Carroll 35million dont see how these 2 players can be valued anywhere near the same.

Comment

Originally posted by mohican22 View Post
                              big Andy looked like he was just back from a two month session in Ibiza.

How i laughed at that and im a Pool fan
                              Sergio Aguero 35million
                              Andy Carroll 35million dont see how these 2 players can be valued anywhere near the same.
                              Thats the premium for English players. Look at Henderson for 20m and Jones for 16m. Both way overpriced.

When you see the 2 signings Barca have made - Alexis Sanchex @ €23m and Fabregas @ €29m, its ridiculous what English clubs pay for English players.

Comment

It was more towards the price being value @ 12/5 for Liverpool when I posted yesterday. Its now 2/1 with lots of places still 9/4 available but I think that will be gone come kick off.

Seen a good few posts about Hull being value tonight.

Odds on Hull look like a gift, they were excellent on Saturday away to Ipswich and now they face a Leeds side in a lot of trouble. Two of their better players Gradel and Howson will sit out through suspension and also strikers: Luciano Becchio, Billy Paynter and Davide Somma are all out injured. New loanee Andy Keogh is expected to go straight into the side but his fitness will be questionable. Hull will probably go with the same side that beat Ipswich.

Leeds fans are not happy at the moment and a bad atmosphere could be created if Hull start well, overall Hull are currently the better more confident side and i expect them to win again.

Pick: Hull, 3.20 Eurobet
                                Leeds - Hull
                                After two consecutive defeats in League, seems clear that Leeds has no more the strenght of last season.

The bad start of season is due also to the absence of almost all his attacking power.

Strikers Becchio and Somma are out before the start of season, striker Paynter injuried himself in Carling match and in last round also midfielders Grady ( 18 goals last season, 1 in this season) and Hawson (10 goals last season),were banned in last match.

And against Middlesborough, Leeds played from 27° minute in ten men and last 30 minutes in nine men.

So, after only four days another match and with a very light attack.

Hull lost at home against Blackpool in opening round and in carling cup against a lower league team (but in that occasion had nine first teamers missings).

In last round won 1-0 at Ipswich's home and for this match they have all players available, so i think that against a weakened Leeds they will gain three points in this match

Pick: Hull DNB
                                Odds: 2.22
                                Opr

Comment

Yep Leeds lay was my only bet tonight. Hulls pacey counter attacking style really suits away football. They've only lost 1 in their last 20 on the road.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Udinese to compound Arsenal's misery tonight. Worth a pop at 7/1 and 5/1 DNB

Comment

Palace 11/10 worth a bet against a struggling for form Coventry? Like the look of Rotherham 8/5 away to Crewe also, they have started well and put 4 past Plymouth away lto.

Comment

Hull went down in flames. On the plus side it looks like Liverpool could be less than 15/8 before kick off after Gibbs and Djourou off injured tonight.

Opr
                                        Last edited by Opr; 16-08-11, 21:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                          Palace 11/10 worth a bet against a struggling for form Coventry? Like the look of Rotherham 8/5 away to Crewe also, they have started well and put 4 past Plymouth away lto.
                                          2 Injury time goals for palace, ship.

Comment

2 Injury time goals for palace, ship.
                                            lol N1. Went 2 singles and a double and had wrote off the Palace game. Good shout

Comment

Nacional to beat Birmingham Europa League @ 21-20 Stan James

This price wont last as SJ is the only bookie to have odds-against.

Nacional came sixth in Portugal last season, enough said playing at home against Brum.

NZ to beat SA on Sat minus 3 pts is another good looking bet. NZ clearly the best team in the World ahead their inevitable blow-up in the WC.

Comment

Villarreal 10/11 should really be too strong for Odense tonight even though its away from home, also fancy Millwall at home to newly promoted Peterborough 8/11.

Comment

I wouldn't write off SA that easily. They have a very good squad.

Odense is very good at keeping clean sheets at home and Villarreal are not the same team they were a couple of seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                                    I wouldn't write off SA that easily. They have a very good squad.

Odense is very good at keeping clean sheets at home and Villarreal are not the same team they were a couple of seasons ago.
                                                    Not as good as NZ though. People should know that NZ are leaving some people behind like McCaw and Carter but they are playing for places in the WC squad now so they will go for this match. SA were poor against Oz last week looking void of any attacking potency relying on penalties. NZ always score tries.

Comment

Disaster tonight

Comment

What yiz make of Spurs and Partizan Belgrade tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Raheny Red View Post
                                                          What yiz make of Spurs and Partizan Belgrade tonight?
                                                          Im waiting on Spurs line up before having my liferoll on them..... or not as the case may be.

Comment

Im waiting on Spurs line up before having my liferoll on them..... or not as the case may be.
                                                            Yeah hopefully Modric plays. Though the value is gone on them now I feel. They were 11/10 10 days ago but they should still get past Hearts!

Comment

Strong enough Spurs line-up

Comment

2-0 after 12 mins and the Tallaght Tramps are losing 1-0

Comment

Football Betting

Like to think I know my football. Bank of €500 starts this weekend. I don't have traditional bankrole management but I do like to gamble!

€50 win Sunderland @23/20
                                                                  €50 win Wigan @ 12/5
                                                                  €50 win Aston Villa @8/11

3* €10 doubles , €20 treble.

Total Stake.

Comment

Do the same myself each week but dont rele back singles mostly trebles and 4 folds..
                                                                    Not 100% on the wigan match in the singles but the others id be fairly confident.
                                                                    My bets are..
                                                                    Everton-Hull-Reading-Villa 7/1 or add Charlton aswel for 12.9/1

Outsider Bet
                                                                    Leeds-Bristol Rovers-Ipswich 31/1

European
                                                                    Red Bull Salzburg-PSV-Hannover96-Dortmund-Young Boys 11/1
                                                                    http://formbet.co.uk?ap_id=Filly10 Horse Racing Ratings

Comment

Liverpool's poorish away form and the Gunners good home form last season coupled with the fact that every man and their dog seems to fancy Liverpool today means I really should be backing Arsenal but can't pull the trigger. I'll wait to see how markets go before kickoff but will prob leave it.

Like villa 3/4 and overs in this game @ 1.95.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Liverpool's poorish away form and the Gunners good home form last season coupled with the fact that every man and their dog seems to fancy Liverpool today means I really should be backing Arsenal but can't pull the trigger. I'll wait to see how markets go before kickoff but will prob leave it.

Im on at 1.85 DnB Arsenal. Not liking it but am on
                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                          Im on at 1.85 DnB Arsenal. Not liking it but am on
                                                                          Say you're liking it a little more now considering team news/big Liverpool drift.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Like villa 3/4 and overs in this game @ 1.95.
                                                                            Looks like a super shout at HT

Comment

Yeah looks good now. Super negative on Blackburn at the moment. Steve Kean must be the most uncharasmatic manager since Brian Laws at Burnley. Surely fav to be first manager to get the boot.

Edit: Torres trading ~evs and Anelka ~2/1 to score anytime. Like both these. Such a horrible first two fixtures for West Brom.
                                                                              Last edited by The Situation; 20-08-11, 15:58.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Fulham lay just under 2/1 my only bet of the day. They've been fairly dire away from the Cottage for some time now only winning 10% of their away games over the last couple of seasons. Really like Wolves this season, injury free at the moment unlike a lot of last term where their home form was solid enough. Think Johnson was a fantastic signing at the back, will definitely sure up the defence and give them leadership qualities they were perhaps missing. Good shape to the side with Jarvis and Hunt giving them natural width that should give most sides problems, and most of all Wolves seem to have a great hard working attidude.

Would usually oppose Stoke on the road too, they've failed to score in over half of their away games for both of the last two seasons which is fairly shocking. Was tempted by Norwich to win to nil(3/1) but don't know enough about Norwich side yet so gonna swerve that one.
                                                                                Last edited by The Situation; 21-08-11, 11:56.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

West Ham team on paper looks far stronger than Leeds, gonna chance the -1 at 7/5

Comment

Fulham lay just under 2/1 my only bet of the day. They've been fairly dire away from the Cottage for some time now only winning 10% of their away games over the last couple of seasons. Really like Wolves this season, injury free at the moment unlike a lot of last term where their home form was solid enough. Think Johnson was a fantastic signing at the back, will definitely sure up the defence and give them leadership qualities they were perhaps missing. Good shape to the side with Jarvis and Hunt giving them natural width that should give most sides problems, and most of all Wolves seem to have a great hard working attidude.

Would usually oppose Stoke on the road too, they've failed to score in over half of their away games for both of the last two seasons which is fairly shocking. Was tempted by Norwich to win to nil(3/1) but don't know enough about Norwich side yet so gonna swerve that one.

Zamora confirmed out which can only be an added bonus for you.

What do you think of the Aguero wincast at 11/4?

Comment

What do you think of the Aguero wincast at 11/4?
                                                                                      Wouldn't talk you out of it but not doing anything in the game myself.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

laying Aguero anytime as we speak

On City also for a little
                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

The rumours are of a really strong Liverpool line-up tonight............im just waiting on confirmation before pulling the trigger on -1 @ 10/11

Comment

The rumours are of a really strong Liverpool line-up tonight............im just waiting on confirmation before pulling the trigger on -1 @ 10/11
                                                                                            Yep team looks v strong. I'm with you.

Edit went for pool to win to nil instead @ 6/5
                                                                                            Last edited by The Situation; 24-08-11, 18:03.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Udinese 11/4 to qualify looks a bet

Comment

3/1 Suarez fgs looks decent too.

Comment

Raul Meireles anytime with Betfred @ 3/1 looks good!

Opr

Comment

Liverpool -1 first half handicap @ 3/1 for me (PP)

Comment

ffs, Meireles off injured already!

Well done. Suarez first scorer has been a winner in Liverpool's first three matches this season.

Opr
                                                                                                      Last edited by Opr; 24-08-11, 19:10.

Comment

Booooom

Comment

Unlucky Situation, thats why I personally hate that bet because any team can fluke a goal or in tonights case score a pen.

Comment

Unlucky Situation, thats why I personally hate that bet because any team can fluke a goal or in tonights case score a pen.
                                                                                                            Ha yeah bit of an FML when I saw the livescore update in the 80th minute.

Good night for yourself though
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Champions League group stage draw in full:

Group A:

Bayern Munich, Villarreal, Manchester City, Napoli

Group B:

Inter Milan, CSKA Moscow, Lille, Trabzonspor

Group C:

Manchester United, Benfica, Basel, Otelul Galati

Group D:

Real Madrid, Lyon, Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb

Group E:

Chelsea, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen, Genk

Group F:

Arsenal, Marseille, Olympiakos, Borussia Dortmund

Group G:

Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Zenit St Petersburg, APOEL Nicosia

Group H:

Barcelona, AC Milan, BATE Borisov, Viktoria Plzen

Comment

Laying Rangers at ~ 1/2 tonight. Hopefully I'll be back with a lol Scottish football post at about 9.45
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Man Utd get the easiest group yet again. They should easily top that group, Barca because they do what they do should top their but the rest of the groups will be hard fought.

It will make for some great viewing.

Comment

Saturdays Acca
                                                                                                                    Middlesboro 4/6
                                                                                                                    MK Dons 10/11
                                                                                                                    Sheff Wed Evs
                                                                                                                    Oxford 5/6

Pays around 12/1 with Toals and PP

Comment

Last week was poor. Wigan missing a penalty did not help!

This weeks selections

Wigan @ 5/4
                                                                                                                      Blackburn @ 2/1
                                                                                                                      Sunderland @ 15/8

3*50 singles, 3*10 doubles, 20 treble

May not jump off the page at you but I am more than confident. The 2 promoted sides are poor and Samba back for Blackburn is massive

Comment

I'm going for a trixie
                                                                                                                        Everton 9/4
                                                                                                                        Villa 20/21
                                                                                                                        Derby 13/10 on Boyles

Gonna bet biggish on Derby too at 7/5 VC
                                                                                                                        They have a poor record against Burnley the past 4 games but they are the only stats in their favour.
                                                                                                                        Derby County

• One of two clubs holding a 100% record in the Championship, in unison with leaders Southampton.

• Aiming to replicate their start to the 1905/06 top-flight campaign, when they kicked off with five successive wins.

• Kept an unequalled three clean sheets in this division.

Burnley

• One of four clubs still looking for a first win in the Championship.

• The only club yet to score an away goal in this division. Their most recent was four months ago against Derby, when Chris McCann netted their last in a 4-2 victory.

• Not kept a clean sheet in 17 games (all comps)
                                                                                                                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=TheRebelRam;390135]I'm going for a trixie
                                                                                                                          Everton 9/4
                                                                                                                          Not sure about Everton, they look clueless at the moment and this is coming from a supporter!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X