Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

outrageously beautiful stream here if your net connection can handle it

this one a second best

Veetle is where I find most of the high quality streams, well worth installing

Comment

straight win on kim and e/w on westwood. last year chad campbell fecked up everything for me. One time!!!

Comment

was planning on laying off some of my action on tiger but i'm really tempted just to let it ride now.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
          was planning on laying off some of my action on tiger but i'm really tempted just to let it ride now.
          I keep clicking to green up slightly, but can't bring myself to do it.

I'm astounded how well he's striking it.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
            I keep clicking to green up slightly, but can't bring myself to do it.

I'm astounded how well he's striking it.
            Im astounded that you of all people could possibly doubt the master
            "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Ah feck it, I'm going on him now. His price will drip big time before tomorrows round imo. I'll hopefully have all my best covered with a Tiger win if I lay him off in the morning.
              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Watson, Couples, Mickelson, and the GOAT.

Best first round of a major in my life.

Comment

Watson, Couples, Mickelson, and the GOAT.

Best first round of a major in my life.
                  And the pga champion too, the guy who shocked us all last year going head to head with Tiger and beating him. If he ends up paired with Yang I think it will only help Tiger.

Oh and by the way Tiger is still not the GOAT imo. He has to take the majors record to become that.
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

How the f*ck is he still 3/1?

Pre break he'd be 2.5 now.

Comment

Yea strange alright, if i wasnt ball deep in him already id defo get involved now.

Comment

I'll be laying tiger on betfair tomorrow.

happy with Poulter today.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                          I'll be laying tiger on betfair tomorrow.

happy with Poulter today.
                          Crazy man

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post
                            Crazy man
                            too many up there, he is one of many in with a chance. If you got 6s well done. 3s not great imo

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                              I really can't see Tiger breaking par today. I reckon he'll shoot 74/75, doubt he'll make the cut tbh.

Of course he is capable to win, just think its highly unlikely. Too big an ask to go out and win the Masters amid all the hype and drama, not to mention no competitive action.

I also think Els has a mental block about Augusta and i think its a bridge too far.

Mickelson isnt in form.

Elsewhere is the value particularly from the Europeans. Casey, Poults, Harrington, McIlroy, Quiros. Think they will all be there abouts.
                              Tips for second round please... lol

I'm same as Peter want to lay off Tiger but still think he's over priced.

Comment

Pre break he would be odds on now, he was usually 6/4 as soon as he went under par.

Comment

3/1 still.

Forget Tesco noodles, I'm going to need the Salvation Army at the end of this if he doesn't trade lower.

Comment

I laid Tiger off after 9 yesterday @ 4.4, guranteed good profits for the week, but left enough on him so can lay again if it goes shorter still.

Comment

Chris Wood at 450/1 ..... birdied the 1st hole, took 8 on the 2nd, and had a 78 = finnish
                                      Some Australian at 330s who is on -1 (Senden?).
                                      This morning I put €50 on Nick Watney at 30s. He is -4 and I expect to collect.

Comment

Laid Tiger off this morning at 3.9, took good profit but not at all sure I did the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                          Tips for second round please... lol

I'm same as Peter want to lay off Tiger but still think he's over priced.
                                          I didn't think Tiger would be able to come back and even make the cut. That being said after yesterdays round, he is now a huge favorite. He played with such control. He is value at 3/1 and im now on him. He will def be top 5 come Sunday and will take alot to beat him.

I think its time to just sit back and watch the greatest sportsman of all time do his thing.

Comment

Saying Tiger will win a golf tourny is like saying Manu will contend for the title, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. However I think 3 to 1 is shiite, he showed some signs yesterday that a double bogey or two was on the cards.
                                            I can see that driver of his hooking a bit today. The torny is wide open at this moment a LOT of players in with a chance. Why lump on a 3 to 1 shot. Don't get it.

Comment

Saying Tiger will win a golf tourny is like saying Manu will contend for the title, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. However I think 3 to 1 is shiite, he showed some signs yesterday that a double bogey or two was on the cards.
                                              I can see that driver of his hooking a bit today. The torny is wide open at this moment a LOT of players in with a chance. Why lump on a 3 to 1 shot. Don't get it.

He'd be 6/4 without the scandal. He missed alot of putts yesterday, and traditionally his putting figures get better as the rounds progress.

His driving yesterday was as good as he's hit it for a while, looked very confident over it too. His ball-striking was immense.

Also your tourny wide open is also open to debate, I mean some people actually seem to think Westwood is an 8s shot, good luck to them.

Basically he's f*cking Tiger Woods, the greatest sportsman to ever walk the planet, he's just shot his best opening round in Masters history, a tournament he's won 4 times, finished second twice, third once, with three other top tens in fifteen appearances, can you tell me why he's not value at 3/1?
                                              Last edited by The C Kid; 09-04-10, 12:57.

Comment

He'd be 6/4 without the scandal. He missed alot of putts yesterday, and traditionally his putting figures get better as the rounds progress.

His driving yesterday was as good as he's hit it for a while, looked very confident over it too. His ball-striking was immense.

Also your tourny wide open is also open to debate, I mean some people actually seem to think Westwood is an 8s shot, good luck to them.

Basically he's f*cking Tiger Woods, the greatest sportsman to ever walk the planet, he's just shot his best opening round in Masters history, a tournament he's won 4 times, finished second twice, third once, with three other top tens in fifteen appearances, can you tell me why he's not value at 3/1?
                                                I was watching the same round you know, of course his ball striking is immense as you say he is tiger but he hooked
                                                One way left and it bounced back out to the light rough. (v lucky) His putting has been dodge (for him) even before the break. He also can't afford to miss so many in my view. Every golfer will tell you after a break from the game it's the short stuff that really suffers. SO he has to keep his driving going well, stay lucky and not miss putts to win . Meh 3 to 1 is shiite like I said. There are a few in with a chance who are not even at the top of the leaderboard. Tiger of course can win. I just hate the 3 to 1 plus whilst I admire the man I'm not in love with him like yerself.

Comment

I've layed him already I think 11/2-6 to 1 is fair price for backers. Don't get me wrong I'm with you on the greatest golfer to ever play, and I know Agusta is his babe but 4 rounds of golf on top of everything else he is going though , it's HUGE. I'd love to see him win it, this condemnation of him is redic in light of what goes on in the rest of the celeb world. If he wins the Masters it will be incredible. Just my view on it. I've been backing and laying all year on the golf and I'm up da few bob. I'm sure not lumping it on at 3 to 1. Westwood has a chance btw. His chipping is his Achiles heel but he is finding a lot of GIR so it might not be a huge problem.

Where is the Goose?

Comment

You trying to say Westwood isin't good enough?

LOL

Comment

I disagree, he played very controlled golf yesterday. Swing looks technicaly as good as ive seen it. Composure looks good. He didnt even putt great yesterday. had 31 putts i think. He is value at 3/1 imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                                                        You trying to say Westwood isin't good enough?

LOL
                                                        Yes.

I thought that was pretty clear in my statement. He is an awful price.

Comment

Dunno why anyone is worried about Tiger hooking it or being a little wild. That was never his strong point, and the way he's been striking the ball is as good as I've seen him hit it. If he can get his putting back to his usual standard and maintains his ball striking then he pisses in. Even if neither of those two things happen, he's still quite likely to win. He doesn't need to be on top form to beat these guys obv. Only thing I'd worry about is his putting not being up to the usual Tiger standard, but that standard is so far ahead of anyone else that even if he isn't he'll probably still own.

First round has me convinced anyway!
                                                          Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Drove in the trees on the first, made par though lol.

Comment

any good streams?

Comment

Check here http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4af9c60a0534c each day for streams for the golf.

Best one I can see at moment is this

Comment

this one is working fine for me.

Comment

I backed him at 4.5 yesterday for quite a lot of money. And I'm not laying it off until he goes odds on, so tesco noodles for me too if it doesn't happen. I have to admit that I stuck a little saver on Freddy Couples after he went -7 there just in case he goes on a heater.

Comment

Tiger the greatest "sportsman"!! You have to be joking! This is what Jack Nicklaus, Billy Payne and the worlds press have been alluding to for the past few weeks!! That he is exactly NOT the sportsman that he should be!
                                                                      Its the subtle difference between Arnold and Jack. Why Arnold is loved and Jack is respected. Now, it has to be said that the marketing people behind Jack have done a hell of a job since he retired and he is beginning to sway the people into the love circle as opposed to the respect circle.
                                                                      Tiger is a shake of value at 3/1 considering he is usually 3/1 or 5/2 before a ball is hit and he has posted his best Masters opening round. What more do you want?
                                                                      I personally think that Couples, Westwood and Watson cannot win it so Mickelson is hugely in the picture. Kim has a win from last week and is on a crest of a wave at the moment. That, coupled with a last year second round 65 that included 11 birdies proves that he likes the course and it sets up favorably for him.
                                                                      Schwartzel and Poulter are grinders to work and will not be shaken off to easy. Els should be -3 but for a horrible double on 18 last evening. Dont count him out yet.
                                                                      Basically you have about 8 players that have put themselves in a great position after 18 but with 45 holes to go till the back nine Sunday its still very open.
                                                                      Tiger backers take the 3's because its as good as its gonna get IMO. I have to admit that its a lot of my money that is laying at the 3 ish mark

Best of luck....

M

Comment

This is the best imo.

As has the featured group option which will be Tiger when he gets to ten.

You can watch each hole he plays after on the highlights feature on official masters leaderboard. Drive was a bit wild on first, solid out shot, and then chipped dead.

Comment

Birdies 2nd.

Comment

This is the leaderboard which shows highlights, which is every shot Tiger hits obv

Comment

Poor oul Sandy Lyle...

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                Poor oul Sandy Lyle...
                                                                                Thank god he's not around for the weekend, that's one less retarded BBC interview nobody cares about that they show when they should be showing the action.

It really is amazing how the BBC manage to massacre every sports event they cover.

Comment

Thank god he's not around for the weekend, that's one less retarded BBC interview nobody cares about that they show when they should be showing the action.

It really is amazing how the BBC manage to massacre every sports event they cover.
                                                                                  Maybe for you, but I like hearing those interviews. I'm very interested in what they have to say about the course too when they finish.

I think you are in the minority, a lot of people like these interviews. A golf playing fan would like these interviews.

Comment

Tiger's ball striking not as good as yesterday, very scrappy so far.

Had to scramble on a couple of holes, and made two decent up and downs.

Comment

Tiger on the featured group now.

Comment

Well from all I've seen of him so far in the tournament its the same Tiger as usual, scrambling is normal for him its really what makes him so great. I'm sure you guys have often heard him talk about how he turned a 78 into a 70, well thats how he does it. I expect him to heat up on the back nine.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                          Well from all I've seen of him so far in the tournament its the same Tiger as usual, scrambling is normal for him its really what makes him so great. I'm sure you guys have often heard him talk about how he turned a 78 into a 70, well thats how he does it. I expect him to heat up on the back nine.
                                                                                          70 would be an awesome score today.

Comment

All week I've been saying how he has no chance of winning this. I'm glad I only laid him for a small amount now.
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

C-kid since your in love with tiger and want your bum penetrated by him. Ill have a 50euro bet with ya that westwood does better than him over all

Deal?

Really i should be getting odds but lets just make it winner gets 50.

Comment

C-kid since your in love with tiger and want your bum penetrated by him. Ill have a 50euro bet with ya that westwood does better than him over all

Deal?

Really i should be getting odds but lets just make it winner gets 50.
                                                                                                Only saw this now. Presume you posted it before the two shot swing, so not really fair on you now.

Comment

Only saw this now. Presume you posted it before the two shot swing, so not really fair on you now.
                                                                                                  I still would like the bet

Quote and say booked pls

Comment

For C Kid http://www.atdhe.net/16937/watch-the...oles-15-and-16

Comment

I still would like the bet

Quote and say booked pls
                                                                                                      Booked then.

Don't worry shipping when i win, I'll decide on a charity for you to send it to.

Comment

i wish people would offer me bets like that

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                          i wish people would offer me bets like that
                                                                                                          Ill give you the same bet so but i want 6/4. quote to book altho assuming the way you said above its obviously booked!

Comment

Westwood just gonna birdie birdie lol at 6/4.

Comment

Meh. PL made a ridic comment that my bet is stupid and woods will easily beat him.

he should be taking my bet

Comment

Westwood is fav for the Masters right now.

Comment

Woods is so clutch.

Makes two must-make putts on on both par fives.

My man-crush is reaching dangerous levels.

Comment

This weekend is looking Epic,

Great leader board. Tiger has the world watching. Goosen low round of the day please. Mcdowell has been frustrating. Got on AK for the 2nd time in 2 weeks @ 22s before 16 yday. He's doing well today but nothing to show for on the par 5s.

Played New Forrest in Tyrrellspass today. An absolutely fantastic track. 35 quid with a buggy. Can't recommend the place enough.

Comment

havent seen westwood once in the coverage. got him at 18/1 on thursday afternoon

Comment

Here is the beginning of the inevitable.

Comment

I see there was no reply from Phantom Lord after his smug comment

Go on the Westwood!!!!!

Tiger is finished

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X