Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money and 2 teams just sent Kev, sorry for the late hour

Comment

Entries submitted for Rounders123, theduster, accomputers.ie and myself for the comp. 2 teams each, asked Alan the organiser to add yer emails to the mailing list as well

GL us, but especially me

Comment

GMAC main bet for me, conditions seem perfect, there's even high winds predicted for Sunday. Snedeker and Poulter FTW too.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

gone with

Mickelson as main bet.

Dustin Johnson
          Mannesero
          Snedeker
          and Kaymer all E/W

Hopefully the weather picks up for a good weekend!

Comment

Mickelson, Rose and Kuchar main bets.
            Small bets on Kevin Chappell, Fowler, Olsen and Harrington.

Some sort of a sweat to get me through the weekend in work please.

Comment

Charl and Louis for me.
              Profit before people.

Comment

Gone for dustin johnson/gmac/stricker/els all ew.

Comment

I don't really like golf so I had a few bets to make the few days tolerable:

Picked basically at random:

Graeme McDowell
                  26 €2.00 €50.00
                  Ian Poulter
                  65 €2.00 €128.00
                  David Lynn
                  260 €2.00 €518.00
                  Rory McIlroy
                  16 €2.00 €30.00
                  Bubba Watson
                  80 €0.72 €56.88
                  Bubba Watson
                  75 €1.28 €94.72
                  Vijay Singh
                  440 €2.00 €878.00
                  Padraig Harrington
                  70 €2.00 €138.00
                  Tiger Woods
                  6.6 €6.00 €33.60
                  Jim Furyk
                  110 €3.31 €360.79
                  Phil Mickelson
                  32 €2.00 €62.00

Total outlay was 25 euros, so if Tiger wins I walk away with nearly enough for 2 pints!

Comment

Have rose,kuch and gmac as my main bets then Molinari, Manny, Stenson, Jacobsen and Clark at big prices.

Gl

Comment

Couldn't resist a punt on Rory earlier @ 22

Scoring not as low as was expected so far, par is a great round.

Rough is so tough, missing the fairway by four feet is punishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                        Couldn't resist a punt on Rory earlier @ 22

Scoring not as low as was expected so far, par is a great round.

Rough is so tough, missing the fairway by four feet is punishing.
                        Made up for it with that par on 2

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Made up for it with that par on 2
                          Yeah it was a great putt for par, his 2nd and 3rd were terrible though.

I was talking about the field in general.

GFYKIRL

Comment

GMAC +3 thru 3

Fock

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                              I don't really like golf so I had a few bets to make the few days tolerable:

Picked basically at random:

Graeme McDowell
                              26 €2.00 €50.00

Ian Poulter
                              65 €2.00 €128.00 3rd
                              David Lynn
                              260 €2.00 €518.00

Rory McIlroy
                              16 €2.00 €30.00 17th
                              Bubba Watson
                              80 €0.72 €56.88
                              Bubba Watson
                              75 €1.28 €94.72 53rd
                              Vijay Singh
                              440 €2.00 €878.00

Padraig Harrington
                              70 €2.00 €138.00 23rd
                              Tiger Woods
                              6.6 €6.00 €33.60 17th
                              Jim Furyk
                              110 €3.31 €360.79

Phil Mickelson
                              32 €2.00 €62.00 1st

Total outlay was 25 euros, so if Tiger wins I walk away with nearly enough for 2 pints!
                              Amazing how a little bit of money keeps you interested.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                Mickelson, Rose and Kuchar main bets.
                                Small bets on Kevin Chappell, Fowler, Olsen and Harrington.

Some sort of a sweat to get me through the weekend in work please.
                                3 in the top 10, that'll do as far as the sweat goes.

Comment

I'm assuming that its going to be nearly impossible for anyone outside the top 10 to win now?

Comment

+5 is the absolute furthest atm that could win.

Rose @ 8s at this stage for me now.

Comment

+1 could win it. Hard to see how someone on 5/6 over could pick up 4 shots while the top 10 struggle though.

Day & Rose for the interest bets.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                        Gone for dustin johnson/gmac/stricker/els all ew.
                                        Come on old man Stricks.
                                        Would love to see him win and not just for the monies.

Comment

+2 will win this

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                            +5 is the absolute furthest atm that could win.

Rose @ 8s at this stage for me now.
                                            Phwew

Comment

Official Music Video for It Was A Good Day performed by Ice Cube. Follow Ice Cube:Instagram: https://www.instagram.comTwitter: https://twitter.com/icecubeFac...

Comment

sure justin rose is south african. the drought continues for england

Comment

Need Tuesday's Irish Times Fantasy Golf password from yesterdays paper - Anyone?

Thanks in advance.
                                                  One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Sorry 40, I keep reading your posts too late.

This week's is 'High' in case you're stuck.

I've gone for GMAC, Thomas Bjorn and Shane Lowry ftw.

Brett Rumford for a top 5.

I'll be up there all day Saturday, I'm funking hard for Rory and GMAC to make the cut.

Comment

Comment

Lawrie in Ireland 33/1 and Watney in AT&T 50/1. EW Double for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                          Lawrie in Ireland 33/1 and Watney in AT&T 50/1. EW Double for fun.
                                                          FWIW - my brother was caddying in Lawrie's group this morning. I asked him how he was playing etc, he said he wasn't playing particularly well and was struggling with reading the greens. Make of that what you will...

Comment

First golf bet in a good while

1.5 pts ew Horschel @22/1
                                                            1.5 pts win Scott @12/1

1.5 pts ew Lowry @25/1
                                                            1pt ew Bjorn @14/1 (pp ew 6 places)

+ €2 doubles

Comment

I'll go with the less fashionable in form guys Ilonen 35's Sterne 40's and Rumford 66's.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                FWIW - my brother was caddying in Lawrie's group this morning. I asked him how he was playing etc, he said he wasn't playing particularly well and was struggling with reading the greens. Make of that what you will...
                                                                Paul or Peter?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  Paul or Peter?
                                                                  Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                    Peter.
                                                                    Ha! I backed Paul, needs a big round tomorrow

Comment

On Rafa and Pablo this week.

Comment

Francesco Molinari...!
                                                                        "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Powers go 7 places in The Open

Hopefully their prices stay competitive.

Comment

On Stephen Gallacher & Soren Kjeldson both @ 66's for the Scottish Open

Comment

On Zach and Jason Day this week.
                                                                              Anyone go after Tiger?

Comment

Rose and Kuchar for me.

Comment

scott for the win & furyk + stenson in the e/w bracket.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, threads pretty quiet on the eve of the last major.
                                                                                    stuck with stenson & added simpson,dufner & zac Johnson.
                                                                                    hopefully tiger dosen't do what he did last week & we get a sweat!

Comment

Just the 2 teams for me in yer mans sweepstake thingy. Might do some in running later in the week

team 1 - Harris English 125/1, Zach Johnson 50/1, Keegan Bradley 35/1
                                                                                      Team 2 - Graham De Laet 175/1, Adam Scott 20/1, Dustin Johnson 45/1

Comment

Is there a sweepstake on here no?

Backing Rory at 33s.

Comment

Kaymer,Johnson and Dufner
                                                                                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

One bet Snedeker to beat Mcilroy in match betting.

Comment

Keeping faith with Zach after he managed a nice place last week, even if it was a dead heat.

Zach Johnson
                                                                                              Bill Haas

Ernie Els
                                                                                              Webb Simpson
                                                                                              Hideki Matsuyama

Comment

Mug punting Dave Tindalls bets

Bill Haas 50/1
                                                                                                Richard Sterne 110/1
                                                                                                Harris English 100/1
                                                                                                Chris Wood 200/1
                                                                                                Jamie Donaldson 200/1

And my own picks

Rory 33/1
                                                                                                Kaymer 80/1

Comment

Sned, Kuchar, Mahan, Z Johnson and Day.

Comment

PGA picks are;

Main bets;
                                                                                                    Stenson
                                                                                                    Mahan
                                                                                                    Haas

And a few longshots

Boo Weekley
                                                                                                    Sterne
                                                                                                    Jimenez.

Looking forward to a weekend on the couch.

Comment

Stenson to place please!

Comment

Ernie Els 120/1
                                                                                                        Seems a very tough course, he was 5th here almost 10 years ago
                                                                                                        and has decent form this year.

Comment

Rory @ 36
                                                                                                          Zach @ 50
                                                                                                          Poulter @ 75

Spieth for top ten @ 9.6

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                                                            Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, threads pretty quiet on the eve of the last major.
                                                                                                            stuck with stenson & added simpson,dufner & zac Johnson.
                                                                                                            hopefully tiger dosen't do what he did last week & we get a sweat!
                                                                                                            added a longshot section for small e/w stakes .... woodland/uihlein/luiten/lingermerth & jimenez
                                                                                                            jimenez rollin back the years as we speak....bogey/birdie/birdie/birdie/birdie/birdie/double bogey/birdie start

Comment

added a longshot section for small e/w stakes .... woodland/uihlein/luiten/lingermerth & jimenez
                                                                                                              jimenez rollin back the years as we speak....bogey/birdie/birdie/birdie/birdie/birdie/double bogey/birdie start
                                                                                                              Yep pars are overrated

The short putt he missed was very poor other than that some nice shots...

Comment

Originally posted by corigi View Post
                                                                                                                Yep pars are overrated

The short putt he missed was very poor other than that some nice shots...
                                                                                                                yeah,they'll have to order extra cigars & wine if he keeps up like that
                                                                                                                scotts start lookin ominious tho, the man comes alive for the majors.

Comment

yeah,they'll have to order extra cigars & wine if he keeps up like that
                                                                                                                  scotts start lookin ominious tho, the man comes alive for the majors.
                                                                                                                  Not sure what he was thinking on the 17th, attempting a 3 wood from the rough in oakhill

Comment

^^^
                                                                                                                    bit of a rush of blood to the head alright!
                                                                                                                    i'd love to see the stats on those final 2 holes at the end of the championship to see the amount of shots they're going to cost people

Comment

What is going on?

Comment

oak hill starting to bear its teeth.........no course records gonna be goin today

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                          gone in again on Rory at 8/1 - he is in the zone. Could destroy them.
                                                                                                                          wow,that birdie birdie finish from rory was spectactular

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X