No announcement yet.

Golf-Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least bbc have coverage from now. had my fill of butch and monty.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
      at least bbc have coverage from now. had my fill of butch and monty.
      Now you'll have to listen to Peter Alliss though.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
        That's a bonus surely?

Comment

im a fan

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
            im a fan
            still sick you missed 7's.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              That's a bonus surely?

Maybe, if you like hearing that Megan, 8, from Somerset is tuning in and she's a fan of all the flowers on the course.

Comment

Maybe, if you like hearing that Megan, 8, from Somerset is tuning in and she's a fan of all the flowers on the course.
                What he's saying is irrelevant,one of the classic commentators voices imo

Comment

Ah, GAA would be completely different if you didn't hear about the commentator playing golf with the goalkeeper's father the week previous and beating him over the back nine.

It's all in the game yo!

Comment

I like Peter, but he was full of idiocy earlier saying that Tiger didnt get any advantage by dropping the ball a couple of yards back.

Still a bit to go obv but could be pretty bunched going into tomorrow, no one really grabbing hold of it

Comment

unreal from Fernandez-Castano there!

Punch shot straight into the crowd

Comment

unreal from Fernandez-Castano there!

Punch shot straight into the crowd
                        lol,sky had the tracer on it.........now i know what my drives look like
                        tho shouldn't lol too much,he's one of my horsies!!
                        edit was that the drive or the 2nd shot??mayb i missed one

Comment

Anyone who would choose to watch sky with Monty and ad breaks over BBC and Peter Allis needs psychiatric help.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

get off the course Rory!

Comment

I heard a repeat of the Gift Grub Masters golf this morning and I think its brilliant.

For anybody that wants to listen http://www.mariorosenstock.ie/gift-grub/, just click up near the top right hand corner of the screen. Well worth the listen imo.
                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

on the course.

This is coverage

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                  I heard a repeat of the Gift Grub Masters golf this morning and I think its brilliant.

For anybody that wants to listen http://www.mariorosenstock.ie/gift-grub/, just click up near the top right hand corner of the screen. Well worth the listen imo.
                                  V good indeed

Comment

KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

on the course.

This is coverage
                                    He done a bit earlier on where he was out on the 15th and pretending to be a player and a caddie having a conversation about what shot to take, hat on and to the left of the bag and I'm a player, hat off and to the right of the bag and I'm a caddie. Gold.

Comment

Ken overdose now

Sit down and have a picnic Ken, you know you want to

Comment

Innuendo bingo!

"It's this fiddling around with 14 inchers that's making the rounds take hours"

Comment

Sigh, McIlroy & Rose dying a death, Westwood struggling so down to my saver Day who is only running at a 2/1 to get me out despite backing him at 40's yesterday

Comment

C'monnnnnn Sned
                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                              C'monnnnnn Sned
                                              I hope he explodes!!

Comment

This time last year I layed the bollix out of Bubba and Oosthuizen, not gonna do the same with Sned. Let it ride baby

Comment

Innuendo Bingo #2

"Adam, with the greens getting faster and faster out there, just how satisfying was that 69 ?"

Comment

Hate rooting for a guy to miss, but ship ship.

Comment

Guy behind Day on the 18th, wearing a Kerry GAA jersey, representing us better than any golfer is I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                        Snedeker 12/1
                                                        Scott 16/1
                                                        Leishman 25/1
                                                        Ku char 35/1

Giving up punting golf if I don't collect today
                                                        ive got day @55-1
                                                        cabrera @80-1
                                                        kutchar @ 35-1

furyk @66-1,gonzo@175-1 mite also give a sweat if they get off to a hot start.

& giving theres no pressure on rose @ 18-1 he'll probably shoot -6 to get 3rd
                                                        we must have it covered

Comment

Ken on the course. Hero

Comment

Peter Allis with the peado glasses on

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              Ken on the course. Hero
                                                              Peter Allis with the peado glasses on
                                                              BBC coverage is top class isn't it?

Comment

BBC coverage is top class isn't it?
                                                                Yep. Gotta love it

Comment

BBC is a godsend, I had to endure setanta for the 1st 2 days, add break every 10 mins which features Paddy Harrington in the most tilting commercial ever to be made.
                                                                  Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Backed kuch & fowler for a bit of interest today. I reckon Scott will do it though.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                      BBC is a godsend, I had to endure setanta for the 1st 2 days, add break every 10 mins which features Paddy Harrington in the most tilting commercial ever to be made.
                                                                      that was a hilariously bad add -harrington in a strait jacket swinging a club ...

Comment

Some start Langer

Comment

Some start Langer
                                                                          Bang in contention now
                                                                          Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

3/3 start, c'mon jason day

Comment

Believe in the red shirt
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

wow,i see kevin na had another meltdown taking a 10 0n the par 3 12th
                                                                                tho bubba en route to rackin up a big score there too.

Comment

why is Matt Kuchar trading at such a high price?

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                                    wow,i see kevin na had another meltdown taking a 10 0n the par 3 12th
                                                                                    tho bubba en route to rackin up a big score there too.
                                                                                    Bubba matched him

Comment

Originally posted by DaKlowen View Post
                                                                                      why is Matt Kuchar trading at such a high price?
                                                                                      Cheers. I took 120, 6 shots back isn't out of it by any stretch, terrible start but it's possible he could turn it around.

Comment

This is looking like Day's masters, kid's on fire

Comment

This is looking like Day's masters, kid's on fire
                                                                                          Wow you're playin that card early

Comment

lol, seems to have worked, bogey likely on 6

Comment

Thorbjorn, he was +7 at one stage

Comment

What a shot from Luke Donald

Comment

Does that work, wait I'll try.

Ah Furyk never has a chance here, definitely won't finish under par

Comment

Why is this thread so quiet?

Lumped on Scott a little while ago at 2.6 to get out of the hole.

Sned let me down big style.

Comment

Why is the market so skewed towards Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        Why is the market so skewed towards Scott
                                                                                                        LOL

They obv knew he was going to do that

Comment

Cabrera

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                                            My team for the weekend hopefully all weekend

Huh 610
                                                                                                            Na 600
                                                                                                            Harrington 90
                                                                                                            And biggest bet on Scott 30

GL us
                                                                                                            Sweating this pretty hard

Comment

good few here on scott, think im the only man on cabrera..... what an 18th hole by both men
                                                                                                              edit- f u kutchar on bogeying the last,par there & he shares 6th but im not a greedy man, an angel win will make up for that
                                                                                                              Last edited by underachievement; 14-04-13, 23:08.

Comment

GL with Scott ul on Huh though

Comment

good few here on scott, think im the only man on cabrera..... what an 18th hole by both men
                                                                                                                  Balls of steel

Comment

Imagine how tilted you'd be if you're a pro grinding the us or euro tour for a bit of consistency come the majors and you see Cabrera turn up and completely smash it without barely hitting a ball all year. What a hero.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

wow at the standard of shots in this playoff..

Comment

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. great sweat all wkend with cabrera and day.
                                                                                                                        roll on the open

Comment

did tiger win?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X