Any link?

Comment

Woods out to 7's.

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
        ..............................Odds.......Stake.... .......Profit
        Back ....Jason Day....84.49......241.00....20,121.00
        Lay.......Jason Day.......8.4.....(500.01).....3,700.07

I lost a few hundred on other players (but have Na, Lawrie, Thompson still running badly).
        I cashed out for €500 and might let the remaining €16k possible win run. I very luckily got €20 at 200 on Jason Day (included inside the 84.49 odds above).
        Tiger Woods is playing terribly but getting away with it. I think Tiger won't be in the fight.
        Tiger has been by far playing the best golf of anyone there. Bar the cruel bit of luck hitting the flag and making a bogey he may well of been leading. In fact its been a better and more consistent start than his last 3 wins. Cant understand you saying he is "getting away "with it. He has been driving well, swinging well, excellent short game and holding out real well.

If he continues to play the same he will for sure be in the fight. He already is!

Mind boggling statement.

Comment

solid bit of trolling from Kincsem

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
            solid bit of trolling from Kincsem
            you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
              you think?
              Havent seen it from him before, doubt he would randomly start trolling. Obv he is watching re run of last years masters

Comment

Also pretty sure Tiger wont be disqualified. Load of hot smoke.

Comment

should kick out snedeker & scott too........... getting a bit close to the top of the leader board for my liking

Comment

Also pretty sure Tiger wont be disqualified. Load of hot smoke.
                    I may not be the most knowledgeable on the rules but if he signed the card and broke a rule shouldn't he pay the price? The same way as the Chinese kid did

Comment

Some great prices available on BF for 3rd round leader.

Took a few of them.

Rose @ 18
                      Snedeker @ 11.5
                      KJ @ 37
                      Furyk @ 16.5
                      Rory @ 25

Moving day, Rory's gonna move imo, what a price for four shots back.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                        I may not be the most knowledgeable on the rules but if he signed the card and broke a rule shouldn't he pay the price? The same way as the Chinese kid did
                        Its all hot air imo. He didn't really break a rule. He dropped the ball about 2 yards further back from where he hit the original ball. Its hard to be precise in these things, especially after walking to the drop zone and back. The fact that he was no nearer the hole will make it hard to dq him. There would be no sniff of a problem were it not for his interview after saying he went 2 yards further.

The rule in question states that he should play the drop as near as possible to where the original shot took place. Alot of ambiguity there and considering its Tiger with all his sponsorship clout etc in the Masters, contending.

Only real chance he is dq'd is the very real possibility that Augusta remains to be a predominantly racist organisation who just don't want the black kid winning another jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Took a few of them.

Rose @ 18
                          Snedeker @ 11.5
                          KJ @ 37
                          Furyk @ 16.5
                          Rory @ 25

dufner make be worth a look as well, playin pretty solid.
                          harrington my only horse to fall. kutcher had a bad day yesterday but all the others going good. giddy up horses

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                            dufner make be worth a look as well, playin pretty solid.
                            harrington my only horse to fall. kutcher had a bad day yesterday but all the others going good. giddy up horses
                            I actually thought I had backed him, it was only when I was posting that I realised I didn't.

Comment

two trebles on two balls for fun: mcilroy, westwood, rose and cabrera, kuchar, johnson
                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                Woods out to 7's.
                                who went 7s

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                  who went 7s
                                  BF.

Comment

Woods is 5/6 with BetVictor to be disqualified, 5/6 not disqualified.

Comment

Paddy Power will refund outright bets if Tiger gets DQ'd.

Opr

Comment

when will we find out if he is dq'd?
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                          when will we find out if he is dq'd?
                                          You would expect before the first player goes out today. Bubba is first at I think 2.25pm

Opr

Comment

Dont do it. I have dreams of a magical Tiger sunday, its been getting me through the weekend at work
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Was about to start pimping the idea of how great Paddy would look if they did something like this

Now do I want him out or not

Comment

Its all hot air imo. He didn't really break a rule. He dropped the ball about 2 yards further back from where he hit the original ball. Its hard to be precise in these things, especially after walking to the drop zone and back. The fact that he was no nearer the hole will make it hard to dq him. There would be no sniff of a problem were it not for his interview after saying he went 2 yards further.

The rule in question states that he should play the drop as near as possible to where the original shot took place. Alot of ambiguity there and considering its Tiger with all his sponsorship clout etc in the Masters, contending.

Only real chance he is dq'd is the very real possibility that Augusta remains to be a predominantly racist organisation who just don't want the black kid winning another jacket.

Is he not allowed to take the ball back as far as he likes on the same line he hit his first one?

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                  Is he not allowed to take the ball back as far as he likes on the same line he hit his first one?

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                  Bit out of touch with rules of golf obviously, but is there not something in the rules about dropping in line with original spot but go back as far as you want
                                                  (trying to think why he did it)

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                    I was pretty sure that's the rule but apparently not relevant to this. I got on for the value on BF. sweating this dq pretty hard.

Comment

Based on betfair prices before any of this furore and now, it's implied that it's slightly better than an 8/11 shot he stays in.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                        Based on betfair prices before any of this furore and now, it's implied that it's slightly better than an 8/11 shot he stays in.
                                                        4/6 - 8/13 with bookies

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                          I took some 5/6 with VC a short time ago.

Comment

Big drift again, expect disqualification, out to 8.6.

Comment

Looks like hes gone

Comment

No trolling.
                                                                This is what I posted on the Betfair Forum yesterday.

kincsem 13 Apr 13 00:53
                                                                Tiger
                                                                14th hole: standard iron approach shot. He flew the green
                                                                15th hole: drove it into the trees on the right
                                                                16th hole: tee shot into the bunker
                                                                17th hole: drove left into rough, blocked by trees
                                                                18th hole: iron shot 35ft long from centre of fairway, three putts.

Is that good play?

Comment

Twitter alight with two stroke penalty.

Source - Hunter Mahan on twitter : I've heard a two shot penalty for Tiger. Interesting

Opr

Comment

2 stroke penalty? That's a joke if so. Augusta making up new rules it seems.

Comment

2 stroke penalty? That's a joke if so. Augusta making up new rules it seems.
                                                                      They bottled it big style

Comment

When questioned about Guan and his one shot penalty for slow play, Tiger said "rules are rules"

Some farce if 2 stroke penalty is true

Comment

Confirmed 2 stroke penalty

Comment

fuck the haterz. lets do this

airport, lol

Comment

A very pleasant start to the day for me. I just woke up, learned I had re-established my reputation as the retard of IPB, Tiger Woods possibly getting disqualified, and best of all I found a very nice baklava pastry in the fridge, so now I am enjoying a nice coffee and baklava and looking forward to the golf. Ha ha.

Comment

All I'm hoping is that if he does DQ himself, which there seems to be lots of talk of, it goes down officially as 'Withdrawn' rather than 'Disqualified'.

I took some 5/6 with VC a short time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                  They bottled it big style

they changed the rules 2 years ago. prior to that, he would have been DQ for signing for a wrong score. The reason they changed the rule was the time Padraigh Harrington got DQ a day later when a tv viewer contacted officials to say his ball moved before he putted it in the hole. The guy was watching on HD tv. Officials checked with Harrington and agreed it did move, but so little that Harrington didnt realise it. He was DQ because he received a 2 stroke penalty, and as he had already signed his card, there was no leway only a DQ.

Here is the rule they added

"The governing bodies determined players should not be disqualified because of "facts that he or she didn't know and could not reasonably have discovered prior to returning his scorecard. Thus, stroke penalties will be added to a score retrospectively."

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                                    they changed the rules 2 years ago. prior to that, he would have been DQ for signing for a wrong score. The reason they changed the rule was the time Padraigh Harrington got DQ a day later when a tv viewer contacted officials to say his ball moved before he putted it in the hole. The guy was watching on HD tv. Officials checked with Harrington and agreed it did move, but so little that Harrington didnt realise it. He was DQ because he received a 2 stroke penalty, and as he had already signed his card, there was no leway only a DQ.

Here is the rule they added

"The governing bodies determined players should not be disqualified because of "facts that he or she didn't know and could not reasonably have discovered prior to returning his scorecard. Thus, stroke penalties will be added to a score retrospectively."
                                                                                    This doesn't apply though. He did know the facts, in fact it was he who drew attention to the issue in his interview.

Comment

I just want to know if he will be wearing the red shirt.

Comment

The "rules committee" were made aware of the "tv viewer complaint" while Tiger was playing the 18th and they adjudged he complied with the rules before he finished his round.

So they saying cause they already judged the matter before he signed his card that it waivers the DQ

Comment

That's a ridiculous ruling!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

No trolling.
                                                                                              This is what I posted on the Betfair Forum yesterday.

kincsem 13 Apr 13 00:53
                                                                                              Tiger
                                                                                              14th hole: standard iron approach shot. He flew the green
                                                                                              15th hole: drove it into the trees on the right
                                                                                              16th hole: tee shot into the bunker
                                                                                              17th hole: drove left into rough, blocked by trees
                                                                                              18th hole: iron shot 35ft long from centre of fairway, three putts.

Is that good play?
                                                                                              14th: got a flyer from the rough. right over the pin. Great up and down. Par
                                                                                              15th: Are you serious? hits the flag ffs. Nails the next for bogey.
                                                                                              16th: big deal he just after hitting the flag and turning a 4 into a 6 at 15! Still makes par
                                                                                              17th: Makes par
                                                                                              18th: His approach might look 35ft long but it was only maybe 5ft long from the ridge he was aiming for. tough two putt.

Tiger has been dialed in all year. If it weren't for hitting a flag he would be odds on favorite and prob last time anyone else saw the lead.

Interestingly you dont count the other 32 holes he played to get to -5 and share of the lead without breaking sweat.

Comment

Has anyone got any links to the coverage for today?? Thanks in advance

Comment

In 2013 Tiger has scored 6 birdies, 0 eagles, in 36 holes.

In 2005 Tiger had 24 birdies in 72 holes.
                                                                                                  In 2001 Tiger had 23 birdies in 72 holes.
                                                                                                  In 2005 Tiger had 7 consecutive birdies.
                                                                                                  In 2010 Tiger had four eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                    Has anyone got any links to the coverage for today?? Thanks in advance
                                                                                                    Try www.sportlemon.com Dave.

That's not a link, but you should find it there.

Comment

In 2013 Tiger has scored 6 birdies, 0 eagles, in 36 holes.

In 2005 Tiger had 24 birdies in 72 holes.
                                                                                                      In 2001 Tiger had 23 birdies in 72 holes.
                                                                                                      In 2005 Tiger had 7 consecutive birdies.
                                                                                                      In 2010 Tiger had four eagles.
                                                                                                      Please stop

Comment

Try www.sportlemon.com Dave.

That's not a link, but you should find it there.
                                                                                                        Thanking you, still hope u lose and I win

Furyk FTW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                          Please stop
                                                                                                          No leave him off, it's really interesting stuff. I can't use google myself so nice to see someone able to relay vital info to all of us!

Comment

Took a few of them.

Rose @ 18
                                                                                                            Snedeker @ 11.5
                                                                                                            KJ @ 37
                                                                                                            Furyk @ 16.5
                                                                                                            Rory @ 25

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                            Thanking you, still hope u lose and I win

Furyk FTW!!!
                                                                                                            I'd be delighted for you if he blasts through the field today.

So long as he blows tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                              Please stop
                                                                                                              ok, that is my last post on the site.

Comment

Well technically this^ one would be.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Tiger freerolling now he could go really low today

Comment

Don't be a baby Sean.

People are just a little bored with the argument, nothing against you.

Comment

Whoever that clown is on the stream.

"Most golfers would not be comfortable winning this golf tournament". He said that numerous players agreed with him.
                                                                                                                      That is a phenomenal level of ignorance!!

Comment

Hey kincsem, I enjoy your posts looking for pre-tournie value, continue.

edit: that sounds meh, but fook the begrudgers.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by thedini; 13-04-13, 19:03.

Comment

Gotta like tim clark..seems like a super nice fella and just gets on with his game even though most are bombing drives past his by 30 yards.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X