sigpic
    Longshotvalue.com

Comment

Originally posted by aidankk View Post
      ill be entering, can you send me the bank details
      Sent
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

€1100 would surely cover all but the most gargantuan of titties.

Still time for entries, just about.

Comment

Reminder!!!

Please post your selections by 1pm each day in this thread.

Remember you must bet a minimum of 250 per day (unless you start the day with less in the bank).

If at all possible, please post your bets in a table, per the below example:

I will post a leaderboard each evening. Will try to do it during the day on Days 3 and 4 if possible but I have a pretty busy week ahead.

Good luck all.

Comment

€50 received from:

gazman
            horatio1
            RDIII
            mdoug
            NoRiverRequired
            Jibzzzz
            elbows
            Lplate
            Hitch
            Sitch
            White Knight
            luckforsome.......
            nicnicnic
            Frossach
            rounders
            Dice
            Puremagpie
            Pat Mustard
            Strewelpeter
            Elshambles

Monies in transit from:

ionapaul
            aidankk
            Lord Sir Christmas
            Megatron

€1200 in the pot to date
            Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 14-03-16, 12:35.

Comment

If you put the gun to my head and asked me to nominate a winner right now, I would say Rounders. He's due.

Puremagpie a lively outsider imo.

Comment

The E/W on this, are you going by a specific site? Just thinking some places will be offering 4/5 as special offer for some races
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Wanna get an entry for tomorrow in now in case I don't have time later, should be easy to edit it if/when I see what people who know what they are doing go with

That should total €300.
                  Last edited by ionapaul; 15-03-16, 11:08. Reason: Some quick edits

Comment

Last edited by Frossach; 14-03-16, 17:44.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                      The E/W on this, are you going by a specific site? Just thinking some places will be offering 4/5 as special offer for some races
                      4 for a handicap with 16+ runners, otherwise 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                        R1 Min W 100
                        R2 Douva W 100
                        R3 Beg to Differ W 50
                        R4 Nichols Canyon W 50
                        R5 Lily Waugh W 50
                        R6 Vicente EW 25
                        R7 On tour EW 25

LOL trying to get it right

Comment

All cash received except aidankk

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            If you put the gun to my head and asked me to nominate a winner right now, I would say Rounders. He's due.

Puremagpie a lively outsider imo.
                            I have an atrocious record though, you love jinxing me!. Being due i agree is the most positive thing one could say about my chances though.

Comment

Last edited by The Situation; 14-03-16, 21:21.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                  I have an atrocious record though, you love jinxing me!. Being due i agree is the most positive thing one could say about my chances though.
                                  Gotta get the hex in early!

Just pick one handicap winner per day, EZ game imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    Gotta get the hex in early!

Just pick one handicap winner per day, EZ game imo.
                                    2 mid ranged priced (12's-25's) winners* over the week should be enough to bink baring a freak performance.

*does not apply to ew pussies!
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

600 total
                                        Last edited by mdoug; 14-03-16, 18:36.
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Tuesdays winners

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Success

Now fail - on phone with no laptop.
                                              Last edited by elbows; 15-03-16, 09:44.
                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Can I change Band of Blood to 100 please? More than halved in price on the exchanges last few hours.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                  Can I change Band of Blood to 100 please? More than halved in price on the exchanges last few hours.
                                                  Just edit your post. Do whatever you like!

Comment

You don't need to ask me every time you go take a piss. Just go. Understand?
                                                    But not after 1pm!

Comment

Wrapped up by day 1

Comment

...Day 1...Starting Balance 1000...
                                                        ...Total Staked, 600, Balance 400...
                                                        Last edited by luckforsome; 14-03-16, 22:39.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 14-03-16, 22:55.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

jasas just realized im heading into FF territory here, where the horse you actually backed could be neck and neck with your fantasy pick coming to the last, oooh Jesus!

Comment

Thanks for running this.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Total amount thrown at dartboard 450

ElStunt, that's as tidy as I can make that table, computer will go out window soon if I keep trying
                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 15-03-16, 11:36. Reason: fixed

Comment

Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 15-03-16, 10:11.

Comment

#98
                                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

#99

Comment

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 15-03-16, 11:38.
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Keep 'em coming. Particularly enjoying the fake tables.

Comment

1pm cutoff. No exceptions. Until there are.

Comment

Comment

Everyone is very punctual today.

Hopes and dreams to be dashed shortly.

Comment

Comment

NO MORE BETS you sons of bitches.

GL all.

aidankk a non-runner so we are racing for €1150

Comment

...

Comment

The 2nd place battle is shaping up nicely here. GL all.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

Can I cash out now?

Comment

Henderson vs Mullins. How original.

At least we won't have to listen to tons of shite about bookies facing record payouts on Accas now.

Comment

Told y'all rounders was due

Comment

3/4 of us spelled it wrong too. I eh, I did it so that when you press ctrl+f you don't find me... yeah that's why
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Time was 5s faster than standard. I'd say the ground is probably good all over now.

Comment

gazman romps into an early lead but sure you knew that already

Comment

Fox Norton runs into 3rd, sigh

Comment

...

Comment

No change there really.

Nice 24 runner handicap to shake things up next.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                        was he decent odds?
                                                                                                                        Off at 33.

50 last night so was pisst at that too.

Onto the next one.

Comment

Fourteen different selections here. I feel a shake-up coming.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X