• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Petit and Zidane ?
    PB

Comment

That's an assist for Pogba obv?

Comment

Great opportunity for Benzy to grab himself a few more here.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
          That's an assist for Pogba obv?
          Here's hoping

Comment

Shit, according to wiki no assist is awarded for penalties. Was going by ff.
            Plenty of time anyway.

Comment

Shit, according to wiki no assist is awarded for penalties. Was going by ff.
              Plenty of time anyway.
              I think you're already a winner.

• In the event of a penalty or free kick, the player earning the penalty or free kick gets an assist if a goal is directly scored. However, you CANNOT assist your own goal.

Opr

Comment

I assume Benzema goal and not an OG??
                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

That's an og isn't it.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    That's an og isn't it.
                    looks like it tbh, keeper makes the crucial touch. Flip sakes
                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

yeah they said on RTE anyway it's gone down as an OG
                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

BBC tilting me by not understanding how the goal line technology worked. They are talking like it overruled itself ffs. First shot off the post wasn't over the line, then the keeper pushed it over. Simple ffs

Comment

Of course it's an OG, not even debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            That's an og isn't it.
                            gwan the o.g's!
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Imagine Pogba being on a yellow and an easy 3 points means he will be coming off soon. No MOTM for him, 3 stand out condenters so far.
                              Also thanks OPR for some assist piece of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                Of course it's an OG, not even debatable.
                                Spoken like someone who hasn't lumped on Karim for tournament top scorer

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                  Spoken like someone who hasn't lumped on Karim for tournament top scorer
                                  Dzeko

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

nice break there. Let's go Benzema!
                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

If my run good continues I may sign up to Iago's early retirement club.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Looking forward to the next game, there's a 'Power Play' on PP atm, Argentina to win and both teams to score at 5/2. Argentina's defence is their weak point and hard to see them not winning.
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Augero fgs please

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                              Augero fgs please
                                              New player?

Comment

anybody any inklings why MOM markets are available in some matches on PP and not on others?
                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Dzeko FGS, 2+ & 3+ goals. Not expecting to be able to stay awake for this one so hoping for a high scoring game.

Comment

Messi could landslide the Twitter vote for MOTM so 6/5 with BetFred could be lumpage for big hitters. Even if Messi is off the boil, he might bink this. I'm hoping Di Maria has a good game and seems like it's better value backing him as the Highest Rated Player at 7/1, which is decided by WhoScored and will score it correctly if he has a great game. Messi is 2/1 for this market if anyone prefers.

Comment

Trying to find the exact goals market for a team to win by, anyone point me in right direction via oddschecker? Fancy Argentina by 1 goal only if odds are decent.

Comment

Trying to find the exact goals market for a team to win by, anyone point me in right direction via oddschecker? Fancy Argentina by 1 goal only if odds are decent.
                                                        Winning margin. 31/10 best price with Ladbrokes

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          Winning margin. 31/10 best price with Ladbrokes

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...winning-margin
                                                          Slightly better than what I was hoping for, thanks!

Comment

Boyles doing a special through a link on Twitter of Messi anytime scorer at Evs.

Edit - max bet €50
                                                            Last edited by Dice75; 15-06-14, 21:54.

Comment

Really hope Messi has an absolute stormer tonight and proves the " doubters " wrong
                                                              PB

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                Boyles doing a special through a link on Twitter of Messi anytime scorer at Evs.

Edit - max bet €50
                                                                Not gonna stay awake for much of this, but on that.

Also got Arg to come in for a very small Switzerland, France and Arg treble and Messi to get MOTM for an even smaller Messi/Benzema MOTM double. Tried to get 10 e/w on Benzema TGS on the stroke of kick-off earlier and didn't get it through in time, looks like it's gone from 25/1 to 6/1 GL to all who lumped on.

As it stands the best TGS outcome for me would be Dzeko to top it, with Messi in the top four. If the roles were reversed, or Aguero to come 1st and the other two to place, it would be fine also. Long way to go

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                  This could be the match bet of the tournie. Consistently 14s on any own goals in each match. Syndicate time!
                                                                  lol
                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    World Cup Final referee
                                                                    Nishimura @ 66/1 (now 14/1)
                                                                    Irmatov @ 100/1 (now 16/1)
                                                                    Nishimura had a shocker in the 1st game, but Irmatov played this great advantage, and his odds have been slashed to 6/1 third favourite for the final. One time!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Gotta be having some of this Portugal at 4.40 on the exchanges today. The beauty of them is that they've the clearest identity of any team in the tournament-GIVE THE BALL TO RONALDO, it's obvious and predictable as anything but it's still bloody hard to stop. They also have one of the best defensive units in the comp.

Germany haven't had the ideal prep to the tournament, injuries and players out of form, bad vibes from their media and rumours of disharmony would all make me happy to take them on. They still have the talent to go very deep and even possibly win but there's enough reason for me to be against them at evens here against a strong opponent were the humid conditions in Salvaador will suit them better.
                                                                      Last edited by The Situation; 16-06-14, 06:04.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I take it the 3 favourites obliged on the MOTM market yesterday at 3/1,3/1 and evens. While it's obviously not a market to go mad on I reckon the more obscure games like the 2 today should be looked into a bit more. I will await Flushdraws input but I presume in the Nigerian game that John Obi Mikel will be worth a punt at 10s?

Comment

Had the draw Switz/Equador Arg win France win.. Last kick of the game obv

Got Benzema first scorer and Messi aswell although I missed the latter due to intoxication

Comment

Was going to back Germany although they have shortened overnight (and Sitch is against them!). What's the story with Ronaldo do you know Sitch? Not 100% but will play?

In the Iran Nigeria game the stats all point to under 2.5 which looks OK at 4/5. Nigeria at 20/21 in that game also looks appealing. No idea on Ghana USA; probably follow this MOTM twitter recommendation as I seem to have missed the boat a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                              I take it the 3 favourites obliged on the MOTM market yesterday at 3/1,3/1 and evens. While it's obviously not a market to go mad on I reckon the more obscure games like the 2 today should be looked into a bit more. I will await Flushdraws input but I presume in the Nigerian game that John Obi Mikel will be worth a punt at 10s?
                                                                              Was looking at that last night. In the Ger/Por game, if Ronaldo is in involved in a couple of moves or scores a goal and he'll pick up the award. Not sure how is fitness is and whether he'll last the game or not to make 5/2 worth a punt. He crushes Twitter so might be worth it. Will wait to closer to kick off to make sure he doesn't sit it out.

Mikel quit Twitter a couple of years ago so that could have an impact. Victor Moses has over 600k followers and seems to be the most popular of the lot. Not sure i like it a bet too much.

The Ghana/USA game is interesting. Kevin-Prince Boateng has always been popular on Twitter and has 1.2m followers. Clint Dempsey for the US only has 450k but this match could be watched on a huge scale in the States. You can get dutched odds of almost 3/1 on the 2 of them so going to punt on that.

A Ronaldo/Moses/Boateng treble is 220/1 and i've seen worse shots!

Comment

Hard to know what to do today really. Probably never been as disinterested in a WC match as Iran v Nigeria. Done a treble on 3 draws today @ 46/1 hoping they are like buses.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                  Hard to know what to do today really. Probably never been as disinterested in a WC match as Iran v Nigeria. Done a treble on 3 draws today @ 46/1 hoping they are like buses.
                                                                                  #PrayForAJ
                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

On Nigeria win and unders @ 11/4. Probably get on BTTS in German game if nothing better arises.

Comment

Comment

Quite like Croatia to qualify at 7/5.

Comment

Apparently already 30 degrees in Salvador and it isn't even midday. This is gonna be the most energy sapping game so far. I've added over 55 booking points at 12/5, can see a lot of tired challenges going in in these conditions.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

He isn't the most card happy ref - http://ie.soccerway.com/referees/jonas-eriksson/45089/

I've thought in general that the refereeing has been quite lenient so far in the competition. I think ref's have been slow to produce cards in all the games. Even though Honduras got a player sent off yesterday and another couple booked I still thought the ref was very lenient during the game and from past performance he's usually very trigger happy with the cards.

Opr

Comment

Ronaldo anytime 13/8

Comment

2 small mug bets in this one

Portugal - 1 @13/2
                                                                                                BTTS + Portugal @ 5/1

Comment

Germany are overrated, I've backed portugal to win at 3 to 1, and also laid Germany to not qualify and not reach the semis. They will probably qualify but the odds were too good to pass up.

Comment

On Nigeria win and unders @ 11/4. Probably get on BTTS in German game if nothing better arises.
                                                                                                    BTTS?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                      BTTS?
                                                                                                      Both Team To Score

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                        He isn't the most card happy ref - http://ie.soccerway.com/referees/jonas-eriksson/45089/

I've thought in general that the refereeing has been quite lenient so far in the competition. I think ref's have been slow to produce cards in all the games. Even though Honduras got a player sent off yesterday and another couple booked I still thought the ref was very lenient during the game and from past performance he's usually very trigger happy with the cards.

Opr
                                                                                                        He isn't the ref. It's this guy
                                                                                                        http://ie.soccerway.com/referees/milorad-mazic/45554/

Agree they've been more sensible than usual but expect this one to be a highly competitive encounter, Portugal have their fair share of spikey characters, and in these conditions I can see plenty of lazy tackles late on in the game.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

BTTS?
                                                                                                          both to score sir

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Comment

I literally just googled it, BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

Enjoyable bet because you don't care what the result is, Argentina could have won 10:1 yesterday and you would still win.

Comment

BTTS?
                                                                                                              both to score sir

Comment

The predictive camel has chosen Portugal to win. Lump.

Comment

Craic bets on Muller 1st and Portugal to win 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                    I literally just googled it, BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

Enjoyable bet because you don't care what the result is, Argentina could have won 10:1 yesterday and you would still win.

Comment

BTTS?
                                                                                                                      It literally means both teams to score.
                                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I see.

Comment

Germany to win 2nd half @ 8/11. Poor Portugal are done.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X