• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layed England.

Won a Strewel.

??????

Profit.

(Had a brainfart and backed Costa Rica to concede more than Australia )
    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I was away for the money making start that everyone was on about so yeah didnt do to well
      airport, lol

Comment

Saw this in a PP shop: Muller, Messi & RVP to score anytime @ 25/1. Seems decent value.

Comment

I am actually after a fantastic world cup, definitely my most profitable sporting event ever for me which is great! I did lose an absolute shed load on belgium not beating usa in 90' though, ridiculous amount bet and haven't bet on anything since really.. Final big bets(have some outstanding) on the world cup are all on Germany, a bit risky since I have them backed pre tourney to win outright but anyways.. €300 €250 spread out on
          €30 on germany 3-0 at 50/1,
          €70 on germany -1 at 6/1
          €100 €150 on germany to win in 90' @9/5
          €100 on them to qualify at just under evens

Edit: changed this slightly as to risk less. Makes more sense to bet less when I have them to win the cup on other bet.

If they win in 90' just by 1 goal it'll still net me €170 profit and have decided I am going to book a flight to watch the final somewhere in Germany, if they win 3-0.. well then happy fucking days
          Last edited by mdoug; 07-07-14, 20:52.
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post

If they win in 90' just by 1 goal it'll still net me €170 profit and have decided I am going to book a flight to watch the final somewhere in Germany, if they win 3-0.. well then happy fucking days
            I thought you were in Vegas / Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
              I thought you were in Vegas / Mexico?
              only a 5 day trip this year unfortunately, drinking bottles of tequila with a bunch of Colombians in Mexico during their match against Brazil was definitely the highlight. Arrived home earlier
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

they should play the world cup in reverse, the group matches were better
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

With Neymar out, Is Luiz likely to be on Pens/Frees?

Small poke at 90s on PP to score 2 or more - generally 40s elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

He will take the frees, never seen him hit a penalty I don't think

Comment

More than likely take any possible penalties tonight. He is captain, will want to and is pretty handy at them.

Will definitely be looking to hit all free kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                        More than likely take any possible penalties tonight. He is captain, will want to and is pretty handy at them.

Will definitely be looking to hit all free kicks.
                        So who'll win tonight and at what stage? need to be following your tips since ya are never wrong
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Would be fairly sure Luiz would be on penalties tonight. Can't see anyone else taking them. Luiz does take penalties but would be behind Lampard and Hazard in the pecking order at Chelsea.

In unrelated news, if Luiz becomes the poster boy of this World Cup and leads Brazil to glory, I may just give up. David Luiz captaining a Brazil side in a World Cup semi-final, twilight zone stuff!
                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

So who'll win tonight and at what stage? need to be following your tips since ya are never wrong
                            Muller 4-1

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post

In unrelated news, if Luiz becomes the poster boy of this World Cup and leads Brazil to glory, I may just give up. David Luiz captaining a Brazil side in a World Cup semi-final, twilight zone stuff!
                              There is a reason all the top clubs in Europe have been falling over each other to sign him for huge sums the last ~five years you know.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                There is a reason all the top clubs in Europe have been falling over each other to sign him for huge sums the last ~five years you know.
                                He didn't even start for Chelsea. He has his attributes, but as a CB, he's nowhere near world class. If his future is in CM, maybe I can see it working, but right now, he still leaves so much to be desired.
                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Needless to say, I still took Dice's advice and used one of my freebets on PP for Luiz to score 2 or more tonight
                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Just looking at this market on Oddschecker & PP are double the odds on Boyles and a lot of others too for majority of players. Small bet on Oscar at 66s done too. I know all the KO games have been tight but you never know (Thuram '98). Is it strange that PP are so high on a lot of players or are the other Firms pitching too low?

Last edited by Dice75; 08-07-14, 18:27.

Comment

He didn't even start for Chelsea. He has his attributes, but as a CB, he's nowhere near world class. If his future is in CM, maybe I can see it working, but right now, he still leaves so much to be desired.
                                      A Chelsea team that won nothing last year. He was a major part of their CL/FA cup winning season, and one of the first names on the Brazil team sheet, a side that have unbelievable depth at centre back.

Couldn't disagree with you more strongly, he's a phenomenal athlete who alleviates danger without you even noticing it, he's among the best in the world when it come to aerial duals and has the technical ability that frankly puts 90%+ of defenders in the premier league to shame.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I just want anything other than a 0-0 tonight, let there be goals!!!
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

A Chelsea team that won nothing last year. He was a major part of their CL/FA cup winning season, and one of the first names on the Brazil team sheet, a side that have unbelievable depth at centre back.

Couldn't disagree with you more strongly, he's a phenomenal athlete who alleviates danger without you even noticing it, he's among the best in the world when it come to aerial duals and has the technical ability that frankly puts 90%+ of defenders in the premier league to shame.
                                          How often does he boot the ball away aimlessly? He needs to find a balance between using his technical ability and not being a liability. His decision making is no where near the standard needed for a top centre-half. I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I just want anything other than a 0-0 tonight, let there be goals!!!
                                            I just put a fiver on 0-0 after reading that

Comment

On Germany to qualify at 10/11 and holland to qualify 11/10 double
                                              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

On Germany -1 and Philly Lahm fgs.

Comment

Müller Fgs
                                                  2-1 germany

Comment

Very surprised Germany are 3.15 on betfair compared to 2.68 for Brazil.

Comment

Muller 8/1 to be booked. Seems huge and at least should get a 90 minute sweat.

Comment

bought 2.4 on spread for total goals......optimistic?

Comment

Started celebrating knowing I backed Muller fgs but I did a score cast on fgs and 3-0 at 100/1 so I am fuckin praying now!!

Comment

Backed Muller FGS @6/1
                                                            Muller anytime @11/5
                                                            Muller 2 or more @17/1
                                                            Muller 1-0 @25/1

Above is not an after time it was a hedge as I am sweating James @100 so I am devastated Muller scored

Also on

Germany Qualify @10/11
                                                            Germany, over 10 corners, under 40 points @ 11/1
                                                            anytime OG @ 14/1
                                                            Copied dice with Luiz 2 or more @90/1
                                                            Also on Kroos 2 more @80/1

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                              Started celebrating knowing I backed Muller fgs but I did a score cast on fgs and 3-0 at 100/1 so I am fuckin praying now!!
                                                              Unlucky

Comment

LOL

Comment

UBER ALLES

Comment

That's sick enough tbh

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                      bought 2.4 on spread for total goals......optimistic?
                                                                      hmmm do I close now on 6 goals?

edit...no lets see how much this brings...
                                                                      Last edited by TheDrunkenOne; 08-07-14, 20:31.

Comment

Ger HT/Bra FT still running for me

Red card for someone please too

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                          Backed Muller FGS @6/1
                                                                          Muller anytime @11/5

Muller 2 or more @17/1
                                                                          Muller 1-0 @25/1

Above is not an after time it was a hedge as I am sweating James @100 so I am devastated Muller scored

Also on

Germany Qualify @10/11 Have faith in this one
                                                                          Germany, over 10 corners, under 40 points @ 11/1
                                                                          anytime OG @ 14/1
                                                                          Copied dice with Luiz 2 or more @90/1
                                                                          Also on Kroos 2 more @80/1
                                                                          For the record I began this post at 1-0 up. Kroos had just scored to make it 3-0 as i hit submit.
                                                                          Prob the most I have won on a single match ever and its not even half time. Get the fuck in!!
                                                                          Hoping they rest Muller now please and of course theres an OG.

Comment

Fiver on 5-5 for the craic

Comment

Wasnt even posted in the BBV

Comment

Monaco are one of the richest but not one of the top clubs in Europe. Chelsea are letting luiz go for one reason he cannot defend simple as that, completely clueless when put under pressure once again tonight. 50mil for him is one of the all time lols.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                  Monaco are one of the richest but not one of the top clubs in Europe. Chelsea are letting luiz go for one reason he cannot defend simple as that, completely clueless when put under pressure once again tonight. 50mil for him is one of the all time lols.
                                                                                  Well it's a good thing he hasn't signed for Monaco then isn't it

Combining aftertiming, kneejerkness and idiocy in one post, well played.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

€70 on germany -1 at 6/1
                                                                                    €150 on germany to win in 90' @9/5
                                                                                    lost 30 on one bet but have a tenner -2 at 25/1... this world cup is just amazing
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sorry my mistake psg all the rest is fact I'd say. Of course your right he is very athletic for a defender, he just can't fuckin defend.

Comment

tbf, if ever there was a time for a kneejerk reaction, it's when you captain your team to a record breaking defeat in your home country in a World Cup semi-final and are absolutely awful in the process.

One game doesn't define a player and everyone can have an off day, but Luiz was terrible tonight. My opinion of him hasn't changed because of tonight; he might have a future in the game at CM, but his decision making, defending, footballing brain, and the fact he is liable to lash out or make a game costing blunder, means he has a long, long, long way to become a top CB.
                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                          Fiver on 5-5 for the craic
                                                                                          Will lay your future fiver bets.
                                                                                          Wasnt even posted in the BBV
                                                                                          Pretends to be a footballing hipster watching other leagues but outs himself as someone with no iota when it comes to it.

Clueless. Take note next year when he talks about the premier league. I've called him out before. He's no idea.

Comment

Muller 4-1
                                                                                            Called the spanking doug and the fgs.

Genius.

Comment

Is it time to cash in my my Holland to win the WC bet?

Not sure if I fancy them to beat the Argies.

Comment

Will lay your future fiver bets.

Pretends to be a footballing hipster watching other leagues but outs himself as someone with no iota when it comes to it.

Clueless. Take note next year when he talks about the premier league. I've called him out before. He's no idea.
                                                                                                He gets a lot more correct than you do!

Comment

I think it could be a pretty close affair and hopefully LVG has a tactical master stroke up his sleeve for messi if that's possible. On holland outright at 11/10.

Comment

This game could defo go to extra time, so wouldn't be crazy about backing either team to win in 90 mins. Germany have been the far better team of the 3, so backing the straight forecast of Ger/Arg @2/1 or Ger/Ned @11/4 seems like the way forward instead of picking a winner tonight.

Comment

tbf, if ever there was a time for a kneejerk reaction, it's when you captain your team to a record breaking defeat in your home country in a World Cup semi-final and are absolutely awful in the process.

One game doesn't define a player and everyone can have an off day, but Luiz was terrible tonight. My opinion of him hasn't changed because of tonight; he might have a future in the game at CM, but his decision making, defending, footballing brain, and the fact he is liable to lash out or make a game costing blunder, means he has a long, long, long way to become a top CB.
                                                                                                      The whole team choked badly last night, it was an unparalleled amount of pressure on that team for so many reasons. He previously coped admirably in big European finals.

Re lashing out, correct me if I'm wrong but he's never received a red card or served a retrospective ban in ~300 club games, that's exceptionally clean for a centre back, the opposite of a liability really, again your opinion here is formed by what you saw last night under unique pressure.

I've already given my opinions on him as a player, and you may think you know greater than decision makers at PSG or Barca who were hot on his heals but I suppose only time will tell.
                                                                                                      .

Gets brave at 4am when he's has had a skinful, rinse repeat the following night, week, month, year, decade.... CHD is still there making jiberish drunken slurs. Yawn.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

The whole team choked badly last night, it was an unparalleled amount of pressure on that team for so many reasons. He previously coped admirably in big European finals.

Re lashing out, correct me if I'm wrong but he's never received a red card or served a retrospective ban in ~300 club games, that's exceptionally clean for a centre back, the opposite of a liability really, again your opinion here is formed by what you saw last night under unique pressure.

I've already given my opinions on him as a player, and you may think you know greater than decision makers at PSG or Barca who were hot on his heals but I suppose only time will tell.
                                                                                                        Obviously I don't think that but it's a bit of a poor argument to make, I can easily ask why Mourinho (surely a better tactician and judge of players than the Chief Exec at PSG) played John Terry and Gary Cahill at centre-back instead of him?

As I've said, last night didn't majorly change my opinion on Luiz - in short, I've always thought he was a poor player.
                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Argentina to win and over 2.5 goals looks appealing to me @ 10/3

Comment

Messi for top goalscorer seems like value.. if netherlands do pull the upset tonight(a very tight match) then it'll be argentina brazil for 3rd place and they will want to humiliate Brazil even more so he is value surely?

fuck it... going balls deep! €200 messi top scorer at 4/1 there for the laugh - have 50 on muller since pre tourney so a sweat at least to beat Ha-Mezz
                                                                                                            Last edited by mdoug; 09-07-14, 18:01.
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Gets brave at 4am when he's has had a skinful, rinse repeat the following night, week, month, year, decade.... CHD is still there making jiberish drunken slurs. Yawn.
                                                                                                              Sober insomniac = me

Clueless about football = you.

Super simple stuff, hardly brave.

Comment

Hedging Messi tongiht.
                                                                                                                Messi any time 5/4
                                                                                                                first @4/1
                                                                                                                2 or more@15/2
                                                                                                                Hatrick @25/1
                                                                                                                Free Kick @12/1
                                                                                                                And a any time double with RVP @6/1

Small hatrick nibbles on
                                                                                                                Higuain, Robben and RVP all @90/1

Lavezzi 2 or more @30/1

Live treble of Arg win, under 10 corners under 30 booking points @16/1

OG @14s

And a few v small goalfest scorecasts for LOL's

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                                  Saw this in a PP shop: Muller, Messi & RVP to score anytime @ 25/1. Seems decent value.
                                                                                                                  Did this bet so I need Messi & RVP to step up tonight.
                                                                                                                  Also added Holland to win 2-1 @ 10/1 and De Vrij FGS @ 50/1.

Comment

Argies -1 @ 4/1
                                                                                                                    Messi to outscore RVp @21/10.
                                                                                                                    Argies more corners @ 10/11.
                                                                                                                    Messi man of the match @ 17/10.
                                                                                                                    Little mug scorecast Messi and 2-0 @ 35/1.

Comment

Holland to win on penos at 11s. Every dutch peno was immaculate lto so would fancy them if it goes distance.

Comment

Messi wincast @11/2
                                                                                                                        Argentina in 90 mins
                                                                                                                        Argentina -1
                                                                                                                        Might follow Hotspur On the rvp messi bet
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Quite fancy Argentina to win in ET

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X