Clear All

well done digiman

gonna chop sticks rest of day

Comment

Wow, that was unreal

Comment

yes

Comment

Start the Our Conor champion hurdle thread, holy fuck, most impressive performance of the week

Comment

Pro fuckin cession

Comment

That'll do pig, wp GAB.

Have him in a double with some horse in the 4.00 aswell

Comment

Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

unbelievable performance, my mouth was wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                    Start the Our Conor champion hurdle thread, holy fuck, most impressive performance of the week
                    I took some 8/1 with WillHill!

Comment

Woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo.
                      Well done gab enjoy now.

Comment

If Noel makes it to TV, please record it and stick it up here!!!!!! Finally in profit for this week.

Comment

GET IN!!!!!!

Comment

Fucking hero. Im not paying for a drink for the next decade with the amount of people I gave that to. Well done GAB obv and the lads who were on at silly prices.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Well done GAB, enjoy the day/week/rest of your life

Fair play lads, enjoy the loots!

Comment

Nice One

Comment

Get the fuck in!!

Congrats GAB

Comment

What a ride, what a horse.

Don't go too overboard tonight Noel, you're going all the way with this fella.

(Just on C4 there looking pretty happy

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Comment

Gotta love the way the jockey looked though his legs twice as to say WTF, where's everyone with 1 fence still to jump...

Unfuckin real performance!!!
                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Awesome. Must be some feeling. Congrats GAB!

Congrats IPB! Pretty sure we could pool our winnings together and buy a small country

GAB when you do read this thread I'm giving up €100 to the charity of your choice out of my winnings. Just let me know which one or you can split it between a few. Thanks again.

Comment

Before everyone rubs money on titties may I direct you to this thread

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=16887

Please donate a teany tiny amount of all that profit for a very very good cause

/leaching

Comment

I love you Noel, I love you love you love you
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Gone man Noel. Some win - so comfortable!

Comment

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Well done Noel. Enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

I hadn't a cent on it and I was nervous as fuck watching it. Delighted for all involved and all those here who put their hard earned dosh on the line.

What a performance.

Comment

Missed the 33/1 due to giving up betting for a few months, couldn't take the 3's

First time in my life cheering on a bet I should have been on instead of praying for it to fuck up!

I must be going soft in my old age

Comment

Awesome

Comment

wooohoooo thank god i lurk on irishpokerboards

Comment

Our Conor $$$$ reach 10k for the year.
                                                                Attached Files
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

I couldn't watch or listen to it anywhere so I've been sweating bullets for the last 15 mins, I figured I would just log on to IPB to see if it came in or not.

I'm guessing he came in

Well done to GAB, thanks for your enthusiasm, without it I wouldn't have kept putting more $$$$$$$ on for the last few days.

Enjoy the glory, you deserve it

Now, I'm going to look for a replay of the race.

Comment

Unbelieveable, memories of Shawiya 1993. Congrats GAB and everyone!

Comment

"Its a Gimme" in the next must be an omen !!
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Thank you GAB!

Finally get my FIRST win in Cheltenham! Woo! Hoo! Last night was feeling disgusted... not one win or place did I get all week... then I thought fuck it: put what's left in my accounts on Our Conor to win at 3/1! Ya beauty!

Comment

Congratulations Noel. Dug myself out of a hole after yesterday's mauling. In profit for the week no matter what happens now.

Comment

One race takes me out of the Cheltenham hole.

Merci!

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                                              Thank you GAB!

Finally get my FIRST win in Cheltenham! Woo! Hoo! Last night was feeling disgusted... not one win or place did I get all week... then I thought fuck it: put what's left in my accounts on Our Conor to win at 3/1! Ya beauty!
                                                                              You should get 4/1 if you wrote the 3/1 down as most do guaranteed price so if sp is higher you get the sp!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                You should get 4/1 if you wrote the 3/1 down as most do guaranteed price so if sp is higher you get the sp!
                                                                                Thanks A but it was the only price I could get online last night Had I had done it in bookies... damn right I'd have claimed the 1/4!

Comment

Thanks A but it was the only price I could get online last night Had I had done it in bookies... damn right I'd have claimed the 1/4!
                                                                                  SP more than likely gtd online too Jules.

Comment

At fishers cross horse to beat in the 14.40?..

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                      At fishers cross horse to beat in the 14.40?..
                                                                                      I've bet on him, so probably not

Comment

Anyone else looking forward to watching channel 4+1 at half past

Slow time in triumph suggest v soft ground. All good news for long run in the gold cup.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                          7/2 was on my docket for boyles and I got paid at that.
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Thank you GAB!

backed it and 7/2 and got paid at 4/1

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                              7/2 was on my docket for boyles and I got paid at that.
                                                                                              Get yourself back to the shop imo

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                backed it and 7/2 and got paid at 4/1

Wayyyhoooo! I DID get paid 4/1!!! Happy days!

Comment

Ye back to the shop and ask for the better price, most dont give it otherwise!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                    I've bet on him, so probably not
                                                                                                    Down with this negativity

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                      absolute joke, they will let me have 75 cents at 5/1 , woohooo....

Comment

cliffs on GAB and what did I miss please.

Not a follower of this thread till I saw all the happy posters

Comment

Well done Noel and the team.
                                                                                                          What a monster.....
                                                                                                          Backed him ante post at 6/1 so have nearly a grand coming back.
                                                                                                          You're a fucking legend now.
                                                                                                          You won't be buying beers at any poker games for quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Norwichfanrob View Post
                                                                                                            absolute joke, they will let me have 75 cents at 5/1 , woohooo....
                                                                                                            Ha! Spot the fish i got £20 on.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                              Anyone else looking forward to watching channel 4+1 at half past

Slow time in triumph suggest v soft ground. All good news for long run in the gold cup.
                                                                                                              Only placed 6 bets on Cheltenham with 5 winners. Unreal week for me!!

My last bet is on long run... The ground is coming in for him. Happy with the 6/1 odds I got earlier in the week. Here's hoping!!!

p.s. took win only option. E.w is for wusseys
                                                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                                cliffs on GAB and what did I miss please.

Not a follower of this thread till I saw all the happy posters

GAB has be predicting winners left right and centre nearly all week ... he's better than the octopus guy last year(!)

Comment

Nice One GAB...... enjoy it, that is some horse

€200@ 7/2 online PP got paid at 4-1
                                                                                                                  and
                                                                                                                  €200@ 4-1 in PP Shop

Comment

Enjoy the night Noel. Fantastic permormance.

Theres every chance the Cue Club will be closed for the night!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      Our Conor $$$$ reach 10k for the year.
                                                                                                                      +1.
                                                                                                                      Had to eject a crazy man from the PP shop on Camden Street. Oh wait, that was me.

'Let him go Cooper, you fucker! Let him go!!!!'

Delighted for Noel, his old lad, Dessie, Cooper. A true champion performance.
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

€25 win on African Gold @ 5/1 in next, loves the rain apparently.
                                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X