PREMIERSHIP GAMBLING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PREMIERSHIP GAMBLING

was looking at this bet. robin van persie top goalscorer 9/1. e/w 1/4 top 4. generally available 9s 10s.

I asked there on pp would my bet be void if he moves club? told if he moves outside the premiership yes and if he stays odds will remain same for which ever club.

also asked if he starts game for arsenal but then moves outside premiership would bet still be void as not to get screwed....wasnt as yet given 100% confirmation on this. ( important lol)

ok so if he goes to man utd which is apparently only other club left in for him im still liking this bet. if he stays at arsenal im still liking this bet.

proven goalscorer. needs to stay injury free but you can say that about anybody in context.

aguero ( rotated) rooney ( form/ will play off rvp if he joins) torres ( i actually expect big tally from him but the boot i dunno) ..my point being its gonna be hard to see 4 players out score him.

10/1 ew for last season boot winner is tempting or is there too many question marks i cannot see wenger leaving him sit on bench if he isnt going to cash in now. thoughts?

He's a great striker, but the chances of him repeating last seasons achievement are slim - even he was settled at a club.

Comment

but the season prior he was injured for a bit and only played 25 league games and manages to score 18 goals. That was only 2 behind the joint golden boot winners of berbatov/tevez on 20 goals.

I agree he may not hit the heights of last year but doesnt necessarily have to to take this down. robin van persie he scores when he wants
      Last edited by mugsy; 13-08-12, 12:11. Reason: -

Comment

at least you got the thread title correct.

not mad about that bet personally.

Comment

well he is cut to 3/1 now after todays heroics. still not liking this bet ?

early days sure

Comment

Certainly seems to have settled in anyway!

Comment

thought this was wrapped up awhile back. 3 goals to make up on suarez now. Robin has not scored in 9 games ( all competitions)

Comment

Luis Suarez he scores when he wants

Comment

we got this . sturidge is back and robin broke his duck with a penalty whatever. game in hand and all.

next season he wont break 12 in league. i see the signs. arsenal transfer curse not lifted at all

Comment

Bet is pretty much wrapped up now good sir. Nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                      we got this . sturidge is back and robin broke his duck with a penalty whatever. game in hand and all.

next season he wont break 12 in league. i see the signs. arsenal transfer curse not lifted at all
                      Want to bet?

Comment

didnt have a bet on this market yet. Too many question markets about team formations with new managers at chelsea/man city / man utd at start of the season. with suarez banned at start and question marks about him leaving in janurary im sure his price was generous at start. id be looking for around 18/1 then but im sure was bigger on betfair.

Suarez is now favourite 6 goals with sturidge 2 ahead. Thats the problem here they will share goals while liverpool play 2 upfront. Liverpool are playing well but the goals will not flow all season.

Robin has done little yet this season but sits on 5 goals some injuries apparently but nothing serious to stop him playing. Just the team doesnt have the service ( now arsenal have all the service any striker would want) I rate him danger but thats more so if other strikers dont hit a certain tally.

The player who i reckon will take this down is sergio aguero. He is around the 5/1 mark which is fair. He is citys main striker is in great form and the way i have seen city play they will hand out more hidings to the lesser teams. not a bad run of fixtures coming up. time to get on.

Comment

Working...
                        X