SIS live feed online anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIS live feed online anywhere?

wondering if its possible to get a live feed of SIS screens i.e. what you see in the bookies available anywhere??

no betfair trading rooms i take it anymmore in Dublin?

I'd be amazed if there is. Apparently people were paying big sums to get the feed into their homes a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
      I'd be amazed if there is. Apparently people were paying big sums to get the feed into their homes a few years ago.
      Yeah I'd be amazed also. I reckon SiS keep a massive lookout for online streams as it costs top dollar for their systems. I can't believe they are getting away with it still, the service is shite, especially when there's a heap of meetings on.

Comment

It's probably not technically possible to get a feed with no delay online. I'd imagine that downloading, processing, etc would add as much time to the feed as watching on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
          It's probably not technically possible to get a feed with no delay online. I'd imagine that downloading, processing, etc would add as much time to the feed as watching on TV.
          A small delay wouldnt bother me as i am not wanting to bet 'in running' as such.

If anyone knows of any place i could potentially get access please do let me know. I've done a search for trading rooms and i got a link for one up north in Lurgan but have not received a reply to my email enquiry for over 10 days so presumably that's another one that didnt work out.

Comment

Just being nosy here, but if it's not for in running betting why do you need it ?
            Last edited by nicnicnic; 24-07-12, 01:31.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
              Just being nosy here, but if it's not for in running better why do you need it ?
              i guess i should have cleared that up, i wanted access to BAGS greyhounds races (so i can bet on them from home on betfair).

it is also handy to see the opening prices on track and how the betting develops trackside (SIS) to help inform decisions on betfair.

also i could record what races are shown for future form analysis.

Comment

Working...
              X