Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PokerTube Oddity

Anyone having problems viewing videos on PokerTube lately/

A lot of the time i'm watching a video and about 2/3 way through I get a band across the screen with the video all garbled up. I can still make out what's happening but it's annoying.

Happens with a lot of videos lately inc both WSOP videos just uploaded.

Anyone else having the same problem? Just upgraded my laptop recently so the graphics card/driver may be an issue but it doesn't happen anywhere else or on YouTube either.
    Last edited by TM2204; 16-09-11, 11:44.

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
    Anyone having problems viewing videos on PokerTube lately/

A lot of the time i'm watching a video and about 2/3 way through I get a band across the screen with the video all garbled up. I can still make out what's happening but it's annoying.

Happens with a lot of videos lately inc both WSOP videos just uploaded.

Anyone else having the same problem? Just upgraded my laptop recently so the graphics card/driver may be an issue but it doesn't happen anywhere else or on YouTube either.
    Is that down about an inch from the bottom of the screen, and across the whole screen rather than just the video? If so I got the same thing a few days ago, presumed it was some sort of driver issue as it went away once I closed the tab

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
      Is that down about an inch from the bottom of the screen, and across the whole screen rather than just the video? If so I got the same thing a few days ago, presumed it was some sort of driver issue as it went away once I closed the tab
      No it's about an inch down from the TOP and only the PokerTube windows showing the video, not across the whole screen...

Comment

I think PokerTube is a fantastic website but I have never been a fan of their player, the newer one is a lot better but still not great I really don't like the way the slider at the bottom of the screen never disappears when in full screen mode.

Also afaik some of the WSOP uploads have been a bit funny the last while, best bet is to watch them on YouTube if possible as I have just linked the newest episodes.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
          No it's about an inch down from the TOP and only the PokerTube windows showing the video, not across the whole screen...

Must be a driver issue with my laptop so

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
            Must be a driver issue with my laptop so
            its the same for me it would drive ya mad its even geting worse its the same my mates computer two

Comment

Still happening. My new laptop is a Lenovo G560 with Intel HD Graphics. No other problems with graphics on YouTube or any flash site. Running latest version of Adobe Flash.

Observations:
              - Problem only occurs on Pokertube
              - Happens on both Chrome & FireFox so ruling out browser issue
              - Have lstest version of Intel HD graphics drivers installed v8.15.10.2104
              - I'm running latest version of Flash v10.3.183.10
              - Happens pretty much same point (2/3 in) on any video
              - Only noticed this since I got my new laptop
              - Does not happen when I watch on my Galaxy SII
              - I'm fooking baffled
              Last edited by TM2204; 01-10-11, 01:30.

Comment

Seems to be a known problem in PokerTube.

No reply from PokerTube yet though....
                Last edited by TM2204; 15-10-11, 00:06.

Comment

Working...
                X