Android email problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android email problems

My hotmail account was after been hacked so i changed my password, ever since i changed it i cant access my email on my HTC, when i put in username/password, i am getting a message reading " Authentication failed. Please verify youre username/password. I am putting in the correct details that i would log into my hotmail on my pc, anyone know how i can sort this.

Are you trying to access via the browser on HTC or do you use a email client.?

Comment

Originally posted by D3kka View Post
      Are you trying to access via the browser on HTC or do you use a email client.?
      No, but i can access it through the browser, i am using the email client, the widget one

Comment

Dont have HTC phone but usually same setup..when you open your email widget do you have option for Menu/Accounts.?

You should have an account already created which contains your details ie email address, password etc etc

PoP3 settings should ask you for username/email address and password so retype your new password.

SMTP settings, is their a option for "Require sign-in" if their is then retype your new password again.

Comment

When i first got the phone (few weeks ago), all i had to do was put in my email and my password and worked fine but since i had to change my password on my account (on my pc) it is giving me the message as i said above

Comment

Working...
          X