Java script.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Java script.

I dont even know if im posting this in the right place, so if its wrong, I'm sure the mods will move it.
    Im not very good at the technical side of computers, but what Im told is that I need someone to write a java script for me. Have we any IPB member capable of doing this? If so, pm me please.

Connie

to do what?
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Well The 500 game in Kilkarney is coming up and obv Connie and big slick want to write a bot so it can spam the forum with stupid comments to give the other mongs a break!

Comment

Hi
        We need to write a tournament clock for a webaite. What we need is a java script that does the following:

1. Links to a time server
        2. At a specific time starts running a countdown clock in 20 minute intervals.
        3. After each 20 minute interval, the clock starts again.
        4. Meanwhile, there are two other areas (giving three ares....designed as a table) on the website. When the clock starts text in one area states 'level 1' and in the other area the blinds '25-50'.
        5. Each rotation of the time brings a new level and new blind info which inserts in the relevant area on the page.
        The java script pulls it all together.

Yes..basically a tournament clock scripted to be embedded into the html.

Thanks
        Connie

Comment

Embed this maybe?

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
          X