Tablet recommendations please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tablet recommendations please

So I'm looking to get something long the lines of a samsung galaxy/ipad/kindle type thing.
    What I want is something I can read books on, browse the web, watch films and use instant messenger/skype type things too.

What would you recommend as:

A) The best value
    B) The best overall regardless of price

Cheers

get an ipad you fish

Comment

If money was no object I'd go for a top of the range Windows 7 multitouch tablet.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        If money was no object I'd go for a top of the range Windows 7 multitouch tablet.
        Seems to be a couple different ones on the market from my brief googling. Never heard of them before btw. Which one would you pick?

Comment

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 or Motorola Xoom (2nd one will be out soon) Asus Eee Pad Slider looks pretty slick as well.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Any other recommendations?

Comment

iPad 2 is killer

Comment

This one looks cool

Asus Eee Pad Slider

More: http://jkkmobile.com Sponsored by http://bit.ly/RENICE

Comment

Sony tablet S looks good, Im between that and the Samsung 10.1 and the Motorola, they seem to be the 3 best.
                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

The Motorola Xoom 2 looks a serious bit of kit, should be out this side of Christmas

Comment

just got a leaflet in from Tesco selling these for 149! looks good!

Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

The one Michelle just showed there.

Would it be worth a 100 bones?

Thinking of picking one up as I cant afford an IPad

Comment

I am looking at getting one, was thinking about the Eee pad transformer or slider, havent done much research, anyone know about them or even have one, fill me in

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                            I am looking at getting one, was thinking about the Eee pad transformer or slider, havent done much research, anyone know about them or even have one, fill me in
                            The transformer 2 is coming out in january and it looks like it will be great, also means the original should come down in price, so hang off for a bit imo.

Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

So many options it's confusing. It looks like this transformer 2 could be a winner, or the xoom 2, or the galaxy 10.1, as well as one of the windows 7 multitouch though I haven't found much out about those.

Comment

I was going to get the Transformer ( 1st model) but the prime is due to be out early Jan, it is been released in the states next wk for about 650 bucks with keyboard, they reckon it will be about £499 with the keyboard when it hits the uk, i am going to wait for it as it suppose to be the best tab ever, tabs seem to be the way now.

Comment

transformer prime seems to be the way forward alright, but I was hoping to get it before the end of december before I head back to buenos aires

Comment

Three have a great deal right now: Get a Samsung Galaxy SII smartphone and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet for €60 a month on their 'Classic Flex Max' plan.

Thats a sweet offer but not much use if your heading abroad!!!

Comment

Working...
                                    X