Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Gambling > General Gambling

Old 09-12-11, 19:58   #81
KevIRL
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberleaf View Post
ulster v aironi
ulster will be eyeing this up as a bonus point win,and imo will get after that from the very start,with plenty of try scoring possibilities.in the anytime try scoring market,ferris @ 13/5(pp) could be value,but i'll go with trimble @ 10/11 (pp)
Ferris over for first try. Nice shout

edit - Trimble in for the 3rd. wp

Last edited by KevIRL; 09-12-11 at 20:37.
KevIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 11-12-11, 11:25   #82
Thefonze

[QUOTE=amberleaf;454545]just done a few small bets for the weekend
bath v leinster
had a good look at the markets for this one,as the lads on the bbv said the leinster -4 looks a banker with the form and hunger leinster have showed,but i dont think they will have it all their own way, bath will give this a real go from the start with plenty of tackles going in early.leinster may have to soak up the early plays that bath have to offer before stamping their own game on the match,with this in mind the highest scoring half,2nd half @ 5/6 laddies

I agree with this analysis, i do not believe that Leinster will have it their own way. This season its always taken Leinster til the 2nd half to up the pressure and the points. 5/6 for the 2nd half to be higher scoring is most definately the call for me.
Thefonze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-11, 12:35   #83
Downtown

Leinster to score over 1.5 tries @ 11/10 looks too good. I fully expect one of the best offences in Europe to be able to score a few on a dreadful Bath team.
Downtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-11, 12:45   #84
Sickpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
Leinster to score over 1.5 tries @ 11/10 looks too good. I fully expect one of the best offences in Europe to be able to score a few on a dreadful Bath team.
Crazy price surely stuck some on it.
Bath hooker is 4th choice Cullen should rob a few and 3 academy kids on the bench for bath if leinster dont cover the handicap ill give up sports betting
should dominate scrums too

Last edited by Sickpuppy; 11-12-11 at 12:50.
Sickpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 11-12-11, 12:51   #85
Downtown

Yeh unloaded on that bet and am heavy on the -4. Big sweat for me. Go away rain!
Old 11-12-11, 13:00   #86
Sickpuppy

Kearney u tool Nacewa on wing unmarked and overlap and he slings it inside clown
Old 11-12-11, 13:01   #87
Downtown

Leinster have cut them to shreds twice already. Bath look up for it but Leinster have to be way too good to not comfortably win this. Would like a try soon though.
Thanks From:
Old 11-12-11, 13:03   #88
Sickpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
Leinster have cut them to shreds twice already. Bath look up for it but Leinster have to be way too good to not comfortably win this. Would like a try soon though.
longer they dont score it boosts home side id not be worried but should have points on board
Old 11-12-11, 13:08   #89
Sickpuppy

Fitz abck to his old tricks of over running the fukin ball
Nacewa jaysus some hit
Old 11-12-11, 13:12   #90
Downtown

Big let off that forward pass. cant go 10-0 down after the chances we have squandered.
Old 11-12-11, 13:29   #91
Thefonze

Leinster always improve in the 2nd half. Lets hope thats the case today. The need more composure however.
Old 11-12-11, 13:32   #92
Downtown

not too worried, we have had atleast 4 line breaks to Bath's 0. Bath can't hold the scoreline for the whole second half.
Old 11-12-11, 13:33   #93
KevIRL
Administrator

O Malley to come on and get a couple of tries
KevIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-11, 13:38   #94
Sickpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevIRL View Post
Just need to convert some of those clear cut chances Kearneys fuck up still has me raging
Old 11-12-11, 13:39   #95
Sickpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevIRL View Post
Hes a classy player used to play poker too nice lad
Old 11-12-11, 13:58   #96
mdoug

WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK O'BRIEN!!
Old 11-12-11, 14:12   #97
luckforsome
Wing King

...How have they not got a try yet...
luckforsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-11, 14:29   #98
Thefonze

[QUOTE=Thefonze;455498]
Quote:
just done a few small bets for the weekend
bath v leinster
had a good look at the markets for this one,as the lads on the bbv said the leinster -4 looks a banker with the form and hunger leinster have showed,but i dont think they will have it all their own way, bath will give this a real go from the start with plenty of tackles going in early.leinster may have to soak up the early plays that bath have to offer before stamping their own game on the match,with this in mind the highest scoring half,2nd half @ 5/6 laddies

I agree with this analysis, i do not believe that Leinster will have it their own way. This season its always taken Leinster til the 2nd half to up the pressure and the points. 5/6 for the 2nd half to be higher scoring is most definately the call for me.
Off to collect although I expected Leinster to get the try!
Old 14-12-11, 10:01   #99
amberleaf

Quote:
just done a few small bets for the weekend
bath v leinster

scarlets v munster
on paper this looks too close to call,munster have beaten scarlets in all 12 game before this,that was then,this is now.scarlets are playing well and munster are a team in somewhat of a transition as well as injurys taken its toll.this i think will be a very physical game and the first scoring play a penalty,but thats odds on,no great value imo,with home advantage and with the ref not overly impressed by munsters game at the breakdown,i'll go for a scarlets penalty as the first scoring play @ 7/4 with bet fred

ulster v aironi
ulster will be eyeing this up as a bonus point win,and imo will get after that from the very start,with plenty of try scoring possibilities.in the anytime try scoring market,ferris @ 13/5(pp) could be value,but i'll go with trimble @ 10/11 (pp)
not too bad last weekend,with 2 from 3 up,with the first scoring play in the scarlets v munster game the one to let me down,scarlets did get the first penalty but missed,at least the thinking behind it was ok...i think!was just looking at next weekends games,early odds at this stage,leinster are -16 v bath which looks about right,tho bath are out of the hc,so might field a weaker team,just have to wait and see,perhaps the over 3.5 tries or half- time handicap or even the plus 1.5 tries in the second half,in the munster v scarlets game the line is 11 pts with stan james,that at this stage looks a little high,scarlets + 11 could be the way,the injurys are starting to mount for munster,also the forecast is fairly poor for the next few days,could be a low scoring game.in the gloucester v connacth game the line is 16 pts with 365,that looks a little high would be looking at connacht + 16 if the right team is played.in the aironi v ulster game its 14 pts with stan james,might be worth a look on the plus side but as of the above i wont be punting till friday when i know more about the teams,forecast etc

Last edited by amberleaf; 14-12-11 at 10:23.
amberleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-11, 10:12   #100
amberleaf

i had a look at the brive v rugby club la vila odds in the challenge cup to-night,its a bit of the unknown here but put in a little research to keep the degen with-in happy.the hcp here is brive-47ish so we know what kind of game this will be.la vile have had just three games in this cup and have lost all,but did put 18 points on the board when they played brive at home just last week,scoring two tries along the way,and only lost by 29 points at the end.thats not bad when you see that sale beat them by 53 points a few weeks ago.brive for their part are not setting the top 14 on fire with three wins from 12 games,scoring a total of 207 points,but with 195 going the other way.on bet 365 la vila are getting a 48 point start and i think its worth a punt as brive will be looking towards the top 14.

Irish Poker Boards > Gambling > General Gambling