• Time
  • Show
Clear All

120 quid quote for 2 tyres for 97 fiesta , wtf
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Missus emailed me this earlier -

"Helloooo.. Two of the girls here is playing poker tonight so Jim is trying to talk them through the cards….
      Can you send me on some of the ‘lingo’ so she will know what people are talking about!!!"

Now, I really couldn't be arsed with a load of back & forth crap explaining the basics of two pair beats a pair etc, so sent a reply of bollocksology to end it there and then -

"Triple Range Merge – when you combine all your ranges on a monotone flop to give out false reads
      Post flop float – Calling in position with a view to merging your perceived ranges on a later street
      Cold Four bet – Repoping a three bet in position to give perceived strength (should only be done in particular circumstances)
      Fold Equity – Mathematical equation used to calculate the chances of a three bet jam getting through
      Balancing Ranges – Keeping your hand strengths balanced to induce when stronger"

Got his back - "They decided not to go"

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
        I know! My mothers car is a 98 micra and it's 60€ a tyre. Some joke lol. 70€ for a 1.6 corolla too
        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          Missus emailed me this earlier -

"Helloooo.. Two of the girls here is playing poker tonight so Jim is trying to talk them through the cards….
          Can you send me on some of the ‘lingo’ so she will know what people are talking about!!!"

Now, I really couldn't be arsed with a load of back & forth crap explaining the basics of two pair beats a pair etc, so sent a reply of bollocksology to end it there and then -

"Triple Range Merge – when you combine all your ranges on a monotone flop to give out false reads
          Post flop float – Calling in position with a view to merging your perceived ranges on a later street
          Cold Four bet – Repoping a three bet in position to give perceived strength (should only be done in particular circumstances)
          Fold Equity – Mathematical equation used to calculate the chances of a three bet jam getting through
          Balancing Ranges – Keeping your hand strengths balanced to induce when stronger"

Got his back - "They decided not to go"

Do you do coaching?

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
            I know! My mothers car is a 98 micra and it's 60€ a tyre. Some joke lol. 70€ for a 1.6 corolla too
            I then found this crowd http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1444671 €150 fucking scandalous!!!

I thought a small tyre would cost around 30 ish .

Although tell ya one think that fiesta was some bargain for 500 quid, best little car ever, tenner a week on petrol lol
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Do you do coaching?
              Only to suitable candidates I'm afraid

Comment

Do you do coaching?
                He just knows what to google for an email

Comment

€1000 guarantee for 35€ this Saturday night if you want to make your annual visut to poker :-) I've also fixed the game so as not to make it a crapshoot so that should benefit nits like you and micknail!

6 o clock start. Very good interest in it so far. Bout 20-25 definites and 30-35 maybes(I'm including the people who said yes to me but are dodgy with money and turning up!). If we get half the maybes it'll be a good game.
                  You can put me down as a maybe

Assume the venue hasn't changed?
                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

I then found this crowd http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1444671 €150 fucking scandalous!!!

I thought a small tyre would cost around 30 ish .

Although tell ya one think that fiesta was some bargain for 500 quid, best little car ever, tenner a week on petrol lol
                    You obviously don't drive it much.. Tenner wiuld be about 65 miles in a 1ltr i think.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                      You can put me down as a maybe

Assume the venue hasn't changed?
                      Ye the usual upstairs. I'll make a new list and call it definitely/maybe...

Comment

Just seeing this...

I can't remember the last time I paid less than 100/corner. Currently over 150/corner.

Quit moaning :P
                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                          Just seeing this...

I can't remember the last time I paid less than 100/corner. Currently over 150/corner.

Quit moaning :P
                          They must be nice tyres. Pity about the rest of the car

Comment

You obviously don't drive it much.. Tenner wiuld be about 65 miles in a 1ltr i think.
                            I dont drive much, I am working in town so car is parked up and I walk. Tenner would get you around the town all week no bother.
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

70e tops mns...not too far from dat nutter in birr

Comment

@KevIRL: listening to Newstalk there and it seems you're there new pet project. Phil Hogan won't talk about it, Jan O'Sullivan is on annual leave and they are just hammering away at the story all afternoon
                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  Mostly the latter IMO, there must be only so many times you can come face to face with the reality that you have tortured and murdered innocent people for no better reason than to score a Dáil salary without topping yourself for shame.

Can you imagine what the families of people he murdered think when they see that shite
                                  Ireland 2025, SF now the biggest party in Ireland. How'd you do it Gerry? Well the kids followed me on twitter cos I posted about my gay teddy bear, they all love me now

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                        70e tops mns...not too far from dat nutter in birr
                                        where abouts have you a phone number and are they new tyres?
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                            @KevIRL: listening to Newstalk there and it seems you're there new pet project. Phil Hogan won't talk about it, Jan O'Sullivan is on annual leave and they are just hammering away at the story all afternoon
                                            The world is about to asplode.
                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Are you trying to be the new Eddie Hobs Hitch? Gearing up to flog us some property in a while?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                Are you trying to be the new Eddie Hobs Hitch? Gearing up to flog us some property in a while?
                                                He was trying to sell me Krougerands at the last IPB meet.
                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Comment

Only if it's leveraged to the hilt.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                      Incredible.
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                          Dude, that's ridic. If you are on pay as you go, then you can only be with three. Three actually use the o2 network for areas where they don't have coverage, so exact same experience. Do me a favour: hop into a three store today and when you get out pop into permanent tsb. The future, and the revolution, is in your hands
                                                          Tis the plan alright.
                                                          Already have the free banking/ deposited enough in AIB for it (not all de moneyz obv)

The actual inertia keeping me at O2 is my sony walkman phone, I like the minimalist play controls etc.
                                                          That and the fact I couldn't use a touchscreen on a night out.

Been eagerly reading all the review of handsets up here tho, that Nexus 4 sounds amazeballs, as does HTC one and the S-IV.

Apple can go get fucked amirite?!
                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

Apple can go get fucked amirite?!

Comment

Comment

Fucking iPhone! I only ever do that on the phone.
                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Fucking iPhone! I only ever do that on the phone.
                                                                    You should change your custom title to 'Which Tyler'

Comment

very cool representation of just how close by Mars and the Moon are

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Are they 13" or 14" prob 13" should get them for €50 to €55 a tyre

Comment

we are happy to announce launch of the new Fast Enet - unique version of Fast Poker.

The basic mechanisms are identical to the different variants: when you fold a hand you are automatically moved to another table to play a hand instantly again. The innovation of the Fast Enet is in terms of who gets the button? The button is not assigned randomly, but by who won the previous hand. So the player who wins the hand on a table will automatically be on the button the next hand.
                                                                          wat

Comment

Win the button is an increasingly popular format.

Comment

My new tournie strategy consists of rooting for the guy on my left a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                very cool representation of just how close by Mars and the Moon are

http://www.distancetomars.com/
                                                                                27 billion light years away, and represented in a few scrolling pages. Incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                  27 billion light years away, and represented in a few scrolling pages. Incredible.
                                                                                  erm....

Comment

tampa bay rays in a bit of trouble

SPOILER

Steve Irwin jokes will still get you in trouble. Rick Mayer of The Tampa Tribune reports the Tampa Bay Rays have made an official statement in regard to the polarizing picture of Raymond holding up a sign referencing a "Rays To Do List...
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

I now measure speed in pixels per second.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                          Win the button is an increasingly popular format.
                                                                                          That sounds like a cool format bro.

Comment

damnit
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Korea to be reunited by end of 2020 at 50/1 has to be a decent fun punt.
                                                                                              Its unlikely, but not 50/1 unlikely imo.

Comment

Sold dude. btw had an undergrad student in my office yesterday crying about the state of his dissertation. Actually crying. Awkward moments
                                                                                                Ouch. Deadline is fairly soon no?

Comment

Just listening back now, as I said yesterday hopefully some good will come of it.

As for Hogan, typical of him really

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                    See Eddie Hobbs in the gym all the time. Some man for hamstring curls... which is really strange.
                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                      I now measure speed in pixels per second.
                                                                                                      As a gamer it should be your default anyway

Comment

Korea to be reunited by end of 2020 at 50/1 has to be a decent fun punt.
                                                                                                        Its unlikely, but not 50/1 unlikely imo.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelt...ea=blog_NKorea
                                                                                                        I'd make it closer to 1/50 than 50/1
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                          Do you reckon Gerry Adams was always insane or was it just the guilt of the blood on his hands that made him slowly go batshit crazy?
                                                                                                          "What's that teddy? You heard Jean McConville is an informer? Ah I dunno teddy. What do you think we should do? JESUS CHRIST teddy you sick bastard! But she's a mother of 10 children. No I know teddy. But... No please don't teddy, not the coke bottle up the arse again. Oh teddy your so cruel, so sexily cruel. Purrrr."

Comment

Alves and Messi warming up with some long range keepy uppies before the PSG game.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

Sold dude. btw had an undergrad student in my office yesterday crying about the state of his dissertation. Actually crying. Awkward moments
                                                                                                              Had to change my masters dissertation completely half way through, it's tear worthy stuff!

Comment

you know a tv show is top notch when your queuing it up for a second watch. Southland is definitely one of those
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Other half is gone on a hen...Ahhh the peace. Bitta driving range and some donkage is on the cards as well as chippie for dinner.

Comment

Thinks Mars is 27 billion light years away. Incredible!!!!!

Comment

The moon must be what, only a billion away then?

Comment

428,000 pixels = 27 billion lightyears. I have a fuckin huge monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesDublin View Post
                                                                                                                          Thinks Mars is 27 billion light years away. Incredible!!!!!
                                                                                                                          Dude.

This is the look plastered on Armani's face right now....

‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X