selling wsop main event at 1.5mu stars pref/party if a must

1. Name: karl curry
    2. Events: WSOP main event

3. Total Entry fee: $10000
    4. Percentage looking to sell: 70
    5. Cost per %: $150
    6. Any Mark Up: 1.5
    7. Hendon Mob Profile: none
    8. Means of money transfer:stars(through backer gi1985 if poss any others please pm)
    9. Steps to confirm sale: I'll confirm here when cash is received.
    10. Online Results: https://gyazo.com/25f60c9bc61626bcbe71e103b1dd9d33

played alot live in balkans lately not alot of success from 300-700 euro buyin not a huge sample tbh.

everything goes through my backer so there is no probs about previous whatever all winning will be paid asap through whatever way you want it to go through.

on mark up ive spoke to people and i think this is fair.

please do not send until i confirm here ty

i feel my game is very up to scratch and think this is a good investment.

all scrutiny is welcome ty

best of luck
    Last edited by chips1234; 08-06-19, 22:50.

Is that not 1.05?

Best of luck. If it is 1.05 that's great value.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
      Is that not 1.05?

Best of luck. If it is 1.05 that's great value.
      its not 1.05, i asked around spke to doke who thought 1.3 was fair spoke to other guys who i play with daily and they laughed at 1.3 said i was underselling myself and i felt like a retard then, look im happy to take offers between 1.3 and 1.5 obv im not taking 1.3 though.

thanks for the gl eoghan

edit: i think im value v the field at 1.5 tbh its the b11 with 2 hour levels 100+ deep so im not taking any less than 1.5

10% sold btw
      Last edited by chips1234; 08-06-19, 23:10.

Comment

But 105 dollars per % is 1.05. That's why I pointed it out. Wasn't commenting on whether 1.5 is value or not.

Should update to price per % is 150 bucks.

Comment

But 105 dollars per % is 1.05. That's why I pointed it out. Wasn't commenting on whether 1.5 is value or not.

Should update to price per % is 150 bucks.
          1.5 is 1.5k per 10% or did i word it wrong ?

edit: yeah said it wrong apologies

Comment

Surely this is a wind up
            http://www.bigmickg.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMICKG View Post
              Surely this is a wind up
              why ?

Comment

Sorry I wouldnt have commented only you said all scrutiny is welcome so apologies if it seems like Im having a go at you.

You have not 1 single hendon mob cash yet you reckon your value v the field at 1.5 in a $10k buy in?

Your average buy in online is about $15 and ur av. roi is about 20%?

Youve decided to play the WSOP main event but your not gonna pony up the $10k or satellite in. Your gonna be paid $500 for the inconvenience and get to keep 30% of anything you cash for?

Apologies for wrongly assuming you were trolling but I think its fairly understandable how I came to this conclusion. Best of luck with it anyway and enjoy if you do play it
                http://www.bigmickg.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sorry I wouldnt have commented only you said all scrutiny is welcome so apologies if it seems like Im having a go at you.

You have not 1 single hendon mob cash yet you reckon your value v the field at 1.5 in a $10k buy in?

Youve decided to play the WSOP main event but your not gonna pony up the $10k or satellite in. Your gonna be paid $500 for the inconvenience and get to keep 30% of anything you cash for?

Apologies for wrongly assuming you were trolling but I think its fairly understandable how I came to this conclusion. Best of luck with it anyway and enjoy if you do play it

all fine mick abs no probs at all, do you think i beat this field ? do you think this field is actually a good player pool field ? maybe im not worth 1.5 but i think i am what mark up you think youre worth ?
                  sold out from skype
                  Last edited by chips1234; 09-06-19, 00:51.

Comment

My favourite part was the picture of a graph you posted. That could be anyone’s results?

Until I read this
                    https://www.pocketfives.com/forums/t...10000-from-me/

Comment

Originally posted by *PocketRockets* View Post
                      My favourite part was the picture of a graph you posted. That could be anyone’s results?

Until I read this
                      https://www.pocketfives.com/forums/t...10000-from-me/
                      https://gyazo.com/696111416bf6b197e256893bab85ae00

my favourite part is when its my graph tho and also when you read shit prob shouldnt take it fwiw

Comment

gl in the freeroll

Comment

gl in the freeroll
                          Seems like youre mad for no reason it was clearly my graph so whats your problem. Bar some made up number from a mistake I made when I was younger ?

Comment

70% at 1.5 is $10500 correct?

So why is a backer mentioned? You get 500$ and a 30% free roll so I don’t get why you would have a different backer also

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley Harms View Post
                              70% at 1.5 is $10500 correct?

So why is a backer mentioned? You get 500$ and a 30% free roll so I don’t get why you would have a different backer also
                              cos everything goes through him not me thats why he was mentioned

Comment

Can we make this the official WSOP main freeroll requests thread?

Because I’d like to put my name in the hat. And I have like 25k+ in live cashes. PM me if you’re interested.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                  cos everything goes through him not me thats why he was mentioned
                                  No I understand that part. What I mean is why are you including an outside backer who has no part of this

Comment

No I understand that part. What I mean is why are you including an outside backer who has no part of this
                                    full disclosure right ? why wouldnt i include someone who has a piece ?

Comment

Because I’d like to put my name in the hat. And I have like 25k+ in live cashes. PM me if you’re interested.
                                      dont think youd qualify

this is the most fun thread ipb has seen in a while lots of fun

Comment

you are selling 70% here so how much % does your backer have?

Comment

Originally posted by timmalley View Post
                                          he has the rest split between us

Comment

he has the rest split between us
                                            So Just to be clear you are selling here to split 30% between you and an unnamed accomplice. Neither of you are buying any, and split 500 bucks and 30%.

Comment

So Just to be clear you are selling here to split 30% between you and an unnamed accomplice. Neither of you are buying any, and split 500 bucks and 30%.
                                              well played on stating the obvious congrats

Comment

well played on stating the obvious congrats
                                                I wasn’t having a dig, I wish you the best of luck, I just thought I had it wrong

Comment

I wasn’t having a dig, I wish you the best of luck, I just thought I had it wrong
                                                  I thought everything was stated clearly in op. I obv made a mistake there and fixed it

How you doing richie still in wex town ?

Comment

dont think youd qualify

this is the most fun thread ipb has seen in a while lots of fun
                                                    It’s definitely the funniest.

Comment

It’s definitely the funniest.
                                                      Aye is it sure put one up yourself prob be hilarious

I dont know you.so would like to know why you're being this keyboard warrior

Comment

I wish you all the best in the main. You must have provided the guys who bought the 70% with different information than you provided here though.

Comment

I wish you all the best in the main. You must have provided the guys who bought the 70% with different information than you provided here though.
                                                          Explain cos you seem to be on a tirade against me for some reason

Comment

Tbf this reads like a scam.

You claim you have a backer but hes not backing you

You say you play a lot of 300-700 events in the Balkans with no success but you feel like 1.5 in a 10k is value

You didnt know the difference between 1.05 and 1.5 until it was pointed out.

You also compare a 10k buy in to the Big 11. That's some leap.

You're guaranteeing yourself a profit by selling 70% so I genuinely dont see the reason why you have a backer unless I'm missing something really obvious.

You say all scrutiny is welcome but anyone that has posted has been met with pretty hostile answers from you.

And you're a known thief when it comes to poker.

I dont know you either and maybe I'm just out of touch with poker but there must be a lot of retards on Skype if they see this as value and you've sold out.

Best of luck in the main, must be nice to free roll the world series with profit locked up before getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                              Tbf this reads like a scam.

You claim you have a backer but hes not backing you

You say you play a lot of 300-700 events in the Balkans with no success but you feel like 1.5 in a 10k is value

You didnt know the difference between 1.05 and 1.5 until it was pointed out.

You also compare a 10k buy in to the Big 11. That's some leap.

You're guaranteeing yourself a profit by selling 70% so I genuinely dont see the reason why you have a backer unless I'm missing something really obvious.

You say all scrutiny is welcome but anyone that has posted has been met with pretty hostile answers from you.

And you're a known thief when it comes to poker.

I dont know you either and maybe I'm just out of touch with poker but there must be a lot of retards on Skype if they see this as value and you've sold out.

Best of luck in the main, must be nice to free roll the world series with profit locked up before getting there.
                                                              what in the fuck have you leaped to ive made a mistake i in the op

known thief lol good one

Comment

what in the fuck have you leaped to ive made a mistake i in the op

known thief lol good one
                                                                I leaped to nothing. Everything I said is true and has been posted by you.

Also, known thief yes. Google yourself, it all pops up

Kind of proves my point about your hostile replies also. You could have deconstructed my post and told me where I got things wrong instead of the childish reply you gave.

Comment

Why did you edit out that you spoke to Doke about this and he thinks that it's a good mark up?!

I didn't realise when I read the post that you are basically getting paid 500 for a 30% freeroll. Is it common for people to be playing having put zero money up themselves? That's a genuine question not trolling

Comment

I think calling him a known thief is a bit much. He dejen de some poker money it happens. However think Bigmickg summed it up perfectly people think the main event is the biggest fish fest going it obviously is not. Mark up questions have been done to death but having a small online buy in and roi does not mean you’ll crush a 10 k event. Chips said I’m open to scrutiny and frankly comes across not very well and a little bit deluded. The sold out on skype bit reeks a bit to be honest. People are allowed ask for whatever mark up they want but be prepared for tough questions and ridicule possibly. Said it before think of you can’t get into these things on your own coin or satellite in should not be playing them.

Comment

All I’m saying is not having a single dollar on HendonMob makes 1.5 seem a touch optimistic. Also you seem unnecessarily hostile.

Comment

All I’m saying is not having a single dollar on HendonMob makes 1.5 seem a touch optimistic. Also you seem unnecessarily hostile.
                                                                        i really dont think i am tbh but thats fine its ok

eidt GF says i sounded like a brash teen so i apologise
                                                                        Last edited by chips1234; 09-06-19, 17:15.

Comment

Originally posted by timmalley View Post
                                                                          Very poignant question. I wish I'd thought of this myself. That $500 surplus would take me to Vegas and Raymond would let me have a couch at The Realgrinder's Lounge. But if the backer has 30% the guy could end up with nothing even if he takes down 1st prize.

Comment

You've decided to play the WSOP main event but your not gonna pony up the $10k or satellite in. Your gonna be paid $500 for the inconvenience and get to keep 30% of anything you cash for?

I honestly thought my power of comprehension was slipping until I read MG's take on this offer. Are there honestly any people out there today who would invest a single euro in this venture?

Comment

#39
                                                                              Why did you edit out that you spoke to Doke about this and he thinks that it's a good mark up?!

I didn't realise when I read the post that you are basically getting paid 500 for a 30% freeroll. Is it common for people to be playing having put zero money up themselves? That's a genuine question not trolling
                                                                              Might be for Fedor or the likes. Obv it's beyond ridiculous, but fair fucks if you can somehow get this through. All in the game

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                Might be for Fedor or the likes. Obv it's beyond ridiculous, but fair fucks if you can somehow get this through. All in the game
                                                                                I would have thought even less likely for guys like Fedor considering they are minted.

Heard you are in Vegas Sam, best of luck man.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  The backer gets a freeroll without putting any of his own money in, definitely my favourite part

Comment

#42

Don't understand why you feel high an mighty and feel it necessary to slate OP with your 25K+ in live cashes.

You could be a severely losing player and posting that you have 25K+ in live cashed when a lot of them are freerolls is laughable.
                                                                                    At least with OP's online results we know he's a profitable player.

Granted he has no live experience but I would be far more inclined to invest in OP than you.
                                                                                    Last edited by Tony_Montana; 04-07-19, 11:31.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by Tony_Montana View Post
                                                                                      Don't understand why you feel high an mighty and feel it necessary to slate OP with your 25K+ in live cashes.

You could be a severely losing player and posting that you have 25K+ in live cashed when a lot of them are freerolls is laughable.
                                                                                      At least with OP's online results we know he's a profitable player.

Granted he has no live experience but I would be far more inclined to invest in OP than you.
                                                                                      Insert the "missing the point" GIF here.

How are you getting on Chips1234?

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Insert the "missing the point" GIF here.

How are you getting on Chips1234?
                                                                                        I don't know OP FYI. Just feel the abuse here is unnecessary

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Tony_Montana View Post
                                                                                          I don't know OP FYI. Just feel the abuse here is unnecessary
                                                                                          You think someone with no live winnings should be selling loads of action at 1.5 for a 30% freeroll and 500 for his troubles?

In a 10k?!

Comment

#46
                                                                                            You think someone with no live winnings should be selling loads of action at 1.5 for a 30% freeroll and 500 for his troubles?

In a 10k?!
                                                                                            That's not my point at all, my point is I'd back him before a lot of live players who have hendonmobs.
                                                                                            I'm not agreeing with the 1.5 but a lot of comments here are unnecessary and harsh IMO.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              They aren't harsh at all. What he asked for was ridiculous and he rightly got ridiculed for it.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                sold out from skype
                                                                                                How are you getting on? Best of luck in the tourney

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  You posted that you sold out from Skype. What day 1 did you play.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    @OP did you play this event or did you scam the $10,000?

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      ...99.99% sure he didn't play it, not on any of the chip counts from what I can see...

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        I can confirm he didn’t play, and was hitting the Stars grind yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                        X