Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dublin Poker Festival 2023

Hi guys,

Looking to sell up to 50% for the upcoming Dublin Poker Festival. Link to schedule https://www.dublinpokerfestival.com/schedule

The €300 ACOP starting on Thursday 16th Feb. I'll be playing day 1B on Friday 17th Feb.

And the €570 European Deepstack starting on Thursday 23rd Feb day 1A which I'll be playing.

1. Name : Sam Dobbins

2. Event : ACOP (€300) and European Deepstack (€570)

3. Entry fee : €870 total

4. Percentage looking to sell : up to 50%

5. Cost per % : 1% = €8.70, 5% = €43.50, 10% = €87. Hoping to sell in 5% blocks if possible.

6. Any Mark Up : No

7. Hendon Mob Profile : https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/pla...p?a=r&n=644156

8. Means of money transfer : Revolut preferred, can do BOI bank transfer.

9. Any other info : only 3 Hendon Mob entries. Having been a dealer for many years, I only really started learning about the game last April, playing predominantly in the Bonnington card club. Most recent results in Killarney, 2 cashes in 2 tournaments and also won a live satt for the main down there along with a couple of cashes in the Bonnington during the year.

Most recent win was December 23rd when I chopped the Bonnington Christmas game for just over 1k. Can be verified on the clubs Facebook page.

10. Steps to confirm sale: post here, PM or WhatsApp and I'll update the thread as funds come through.

Any questions, fire away. Thanks for any interest.

30% sold

20% left.

Comment

I'll take 10%

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Tyvm SP. 10% also sold privately so that's shop.closed. GL us

Comment

Glgl was gonna take 5% as happy to root for ya, but no worries, hope you take it down

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
            Glgl was gonna take 5% as happy to root for ya, but no worries, hope you take it down
            If anyone pulls out or doesn't pay up I'll pop you a message. Cheers for the support.

Comment

Spam SPam SPam Spam
              Last edited by DeadParrot; 02-05-23, 08:46.

Comment

Working...
              X