X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
    I was wrong. Jason is now up at 2500k

We had a little chat with him and got most of the details.
    He opened from the cut-off and called when Amerigo Santoro three-bet to 74,000 from the small blind. The flop came down 8 5 4 and and Tompkins called a c-bet to head to the 3 turn.

When faced with a 120,000 bet he raised to 285,000 and snap-called all in when Santoro shoved. He opened pocket eights for a set but was behind to the wheel of Santoro who held A 2. The river came to Irishman's rescue as it came 3 to pair the board.
    wow,what a sick hand......stack em high

Comment

I tweeted Jason an hour ago
      stay lucky, not that you need it

Comment

Jason on twitter
        2.7 million now. You no where to find the hand! Unbelievable

Comment

chippy now

Comment

Originally posted by coldfirex1.4 View Post
            chippy now

TID now

Comment

150 Bigs Looks like it could be major binkage for all involved
              Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

I don't think Jason was in that hand(might be wrong.)
                I was wrong. Jason is now up at 2500k

We had a little chat with him and got most of the details.
                He opened from the cut-off and called when Amerigo Santoro three-bet to 74,000 from the small blind. The flop came down 8 5 4 and and Tompkins called a c-bet to head to the 3 turn.

When faced with a 120,000 bet he raised to 285,000 and snap-called all in when Santoro shoved. He opened pocket eights for a set but was behind to the wheel of Santoro who held A 2. The river came to Irishman's rescue as it came 3 to pair the board.
                WHAT??? How could you not think that was him in that hand
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Jesus that was close to no bigs.

Name on th trophy maybe.

Actually fuck the trophy get the 800k

Comment

At the rate they are losing players my guess is they will not stop at 24 tonight.
                    They will stop at 24. 100%, there is 2 days left in this tournament yet

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                      WHAT??? How could you not think that was him in that hand
                      Jason did a tweet about a QQ v AQ hand, saying "Unbelievable Scenes", then minutes later after says "Boom, sickest hand ever".
                      The first hand was one he wasn't in. It wasn't clear about his double up until Pokernews put the details. (He must have been almost out of the tourney as he went from 1300K to 2500K.)

Comment

Danny
                        We wouldn't be having this confusion if you were there.

Comment

wtf with the QQ v AQ hand in a €5k buy in anyway?

Cliffs: guy opens to 23BB (yes 23BBs), guy in big blind pushes for 300BBs original raiser snaps with QQ, repusher had AQ

?

Comment

Originally posted by 8611 View Post
                            wtf with the QQ v AQ hand in a €5k buy in anyway?

Cliffs: guy opens to 23BB (yes 23BBs), guy in big blind pushes for 300BBs original raiser snaps with QQ, repusher had AQ

?
                            nah pretty sure Jason was wrong there, blinds were 8000/16000 open for 35k and the shove is the madness; actually not madness but bit much I think
                            Last edited by ghostface; 09-10-12, 20:15.

Comment

Jason did a tweet about a QQ v AQ hand, saying "Unbelievable Scenes", then minutes later after says "Boom, sickest hand ever".
                              The first hand was one he wasn't in. It wasn't clear about his double up until Pokernews put the details. (He must have been almost out of the tourney as he went from 1300K to 2500K.)
                              Sean you are crazy how do you not get Jason has doubled from this "@blaaaaaah666: Boooooom, sickest hand ever!!! Just doubled entire stack #EptSanRemo #stackem . Ship it!!!"

Danny
                              We wouldn't be having this confusion if you were there.
                              Oh we probably would I'm not perfect I make mistakes from time to time in this situations when you are trying to get content out there asap.

Super stuff from Jason though
                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                Sean you are crazy how do you not get Jason has doubled from this "@blaaaaaah666: Boooooom, sickest hand ever!!! Just doubled entire stack #EptSanRemo #stackem . Ship it!!!"
                                It might have helped me if he said "I just doubled my entire stack"

I have three websites open and the info is dire.
                                Last edited by kincsem; 09-10-12, 20:23.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                  nah pretty sure Jason was wrong there, blinds were 8000/16000 open for 35k and the shove is the madness; actually not madness but bit much I think
                                  I am not suggesting I would reshove with AQ, however there would have been 80k in the pot and he shoved for 500k, so he would have been shovin to increase his stack around 15%,with a fold. Also these guys could have history or be really aggressive.

In other news, go Jason you beautiful man.

Comment

In other news -
                                    Amerigo Santoro, who took the 1200k hit from Jason, is back up to 1200k.

Comment

Sick, guy is well overdue to bink a score like this.. TID!!!

Comment

Updates on poker news are chronic to be fair

Comment

It might have helped me if he said "I just doubled my entire stack"

I have three websites open and the info is dire.
                                          It's a tweet he's writing not a thesis.

Comment

I don't think Jason was in that hand (might be wrong.)
                                            And at 20:09 I said "I was wrong".

For anyone still upset 2 hours 36 minutes later I am truly sorry.

Comment

http://twitter.com/blaaaaaah666/stat...405184/photo/1

Comment

I don't think Jason was in that hand (might be wrong.)
                                                And at 20:09 I said "I was wrong".

For anyone still upset 2 hours 36 minutes later I am truly sorry.
                                                It might have helped if you said "I might be wrong"

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Is this over for the night? and when does it restart pls?

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                    Updates on poker news are chronic to be fair
                                                    Yes but the ones here are fucking hilarious, never knew I was fluent in Italian:

http://www.paganoevents.com/
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Mystery solved ste

Comment

WP Jason!

Jason Tompkins IE 2,423,000 -77,000
                                                        Inge Forsmo NO 2,025,000 -175,000
                                                        Ludovic Lacay FR 1,731,000 -69,000
                                                        Negjdet Avdylaj 1,702,000 302,000
                                                        Jonas Mackoff CA 1,691,000 791,000
                                                        Iulian Ruxandescu RO 1,218,000 218,000
                                                        Jason Lavallee CA 1,066,000 -134,000
                                                        Micah Raskin US 1,042,000 200,000
                                                        Amerigo Santoro IT 1,000,000 -200,000
                                                        Adrian Piasecki PL 1,000,000 100,000
                                                        Matt Salsberg CA 783,000 -93,000
                                                        Alberto Musini IT 768,000 133,000
                                                        Michael Benvenuti US 760,000 -30,000
                                                        Giuseppe Cefalu IT 715,000 -9,000
                                                        Carmelo Vasta IT 632,000 217,000
                                                        Yevgeniy Timoshenko US 533,000 253,000
                                                        Imed Mahmoud TN 510,000 90,000
                                                        Michele Di Lauro FR 467,000 -13,000
                                                        Artem Litvinov RU 458,000 158,000
                                                        Thomas Gabriel US 342,000 -8,000
                                                        Andrea Furlanetto IT 293,000 -57,000
                                                        Charly Maracchione IT 260,000 -390,000

Comment

Jovial Gent is a proper sicko. Crushing buddy, best of luck in the next two days.

Comment

I only recognise 5 names in that field. glgl, TID

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for all the wishes. Let's keep on going, doesn't get exciting yet so head down, i'll be off to bed soon.

Finished up with 2.4million in chips, was doing some sexy stacking! Could be chip leader I'm not sure, irrelevant anyway just allows me more comfort.

Pair the board one time I said.... Boom ty Sam one of Jp's dealers! Where did the guy pull A2 from anyway christ I thought i had him wrapped up.

Anyway, onto day5 we go, feature tables....let's hope I actually get a decent table draw this time.
                                                              Last edited by blaaaaaaah; 10-10-12, 00:19.
                                                              Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
                                                              My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

Comment

Sick performance so far Blaaaah, TID now. We're all rooting for you.
                                                                "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Nice to have possy on Lacay tomorrow, absolute beast!

2 1 Amerigo Santoro Italië 1.000.000
                                                                  2 2 Artem Litvinov Rusland 458.000
                                                                  2 3 Ludovic Lacay Frankrijk 1.731.000
                                                                  2 4 Giuseppe Cefalu Italië 715.000
                                                                  2 5 Imed Mahmoud Tunesië 510.000
                                                                  2 6 Jason Tompkins Ierland 2.423.000
                                                                  2 7 Angelo Recchia Italië 1.700.000
                                                                  2 8 Michael Benvenuti Verenigde Staten 760.000

Lees meer: http://nl.pokernews.com/live-reporti...ost.194435.htm

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                    Nice to have possy on Lacay tomorrow, absolute beast!

2 1 Amerigo Santoro Italië 1.000.000
                                                                    2 2 Artem Litvinov Rusland 458.000
                                                                    2 3 Ludovic Lacay Frankrijk 1.731.000
                                                                    2 4 Giuseppe Cefalu Italië 715.000
                                                                    2 5 Imed Mahmoud Tunesië 510.000
                                                                    2 6 Jason Tompkins Ierland 2.423.000
                                                                    2 7 Angelo Recchia Italië 1.700.000
                                                                    2 8 Michael Benvenuti Verenigde Staten 760.000

Lees meer: http://nl.pokernews.com/live-reporti...ost.194435.htm
                                                                    Frank Rijkaard is a country?..when did this happen?
                                                                    "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

A bit much? Try 480k too much. The guy was a fucking headbanger. Flat call all day, loose 2 bigs.

Ye I must of posted the hand wrong digits wise, didn even realise.
                                                                      Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
                                                                      My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

Comment

Good Luck 2mrw Jason, credit to Irish poker.

Keep my "one time" in your pocket for use at will!

Comment

Sick run man, take it down! GL GL.
                                                                          Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

The joys of living in Qatar where poker sites are banned(inc this one) and clients are not!

Tops my bad beat PB!!

Sickener!

Tid jos, sink her home!!

Ralph

...paddy attempting to rail from the middle east.

Comment

Ul rebel

Comment

besta luck Jason!
                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

again best of luck today TID.

Comment

Good Luck today

great photo of all the chips -

Take it down, etc etc

Comment

GL Jason and all the investors! What time is it kicking off today?
                                                                                      "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

good luck Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                                                                          GL Jason and all the investors! What time is it kicking off today?
                                                                                          Back at 1 i think

Comment

Does it play out today or back tomorrow for final table?
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Is back at 1pm Irish time, 2pm italian time today

they will play down to the final table (8 people I believe)

tomorrow will be final table starting at 2pm Irish time / 3pm Italian time

Comment

Originally posted by Gozoboro View Post
                                                                                                Is back at 1pm Irish time, 2pm italian time today they will play
                                                                                                is their a streem for this today ?

GL jason.
                                                                                                “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Comment

Originally posted by kidpoker88 View Post
                                                                                                  is their a streem for this today ?

GL jason.
                                                                                                  My understanding is that there is no stream for today

There is a stream for the final table tomorrow afternoon at pokerstars.tv or through the ept website

I guess for today we will have to be happy with the wonderful speedy and always accurate updates from our friends at pokernews - because the updates at pagano events are even worse

Comment

gl jason

Comment

Best of Luck Jason....Crush'em good!!

Comment

I have the same reaction in the office whether jason wins or
                                                                                                        loses a pot

Comment

Best of luck today Jason!

Raiser

Twitter @theroyalraiser

Comment

http://www.pokerstars.tv/poker-chann...ve-action.html

According to this, coverage starts at 16:00 CET tomorrow, so 15:00 our time.

Comment

Huge Hero Call Goes Wrong to Bust Forsmo
                                                                                                              Posted 14 minutes ago by MarcC
                                                                                                              It has not been a good day for Inge Forsmo. He was unlucky in that huge pot before, and now he just called off his entire stack with ace high to bust.
                                                                                                              The Norwegian opened to 50,000 from the cut-off and was called by Negjdel Avdylaj before Jason Lavallee three-bet to 178,000 from the small blind.
                                                                                                              Only Forsmo called to see a 5d4c6c flop where he called a 205,000 c-bet from the Canadian. The turn came 9d and Lavallee shoved with QdQs
                                                                                                              Forsmo didn't think long and called off his remaining 810,000 with Ac10h for ace high! Lavalle stared hard trying to find a draw or something in his opponent's hand. When he realised the situation he shook his head.
                                                                                                              The river came 9d and that was that for Forsmo

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-report...mo/main-event/
                                                                                                              Last edited by eamonhonda; 10-10-12, 13:47.
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Feck he's down to 800k on pagano events site

And Lacey over 3 million, must of tangled together
                                                                                                                Last edited by Midnitekowby; 10-10-12, 14:23.

Comment

No sign of Jason in top 8 on Pagano. Waiting for poker news to catch up with details. No doubt he can grind his stack back up
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

9/21 28 bigs
                                                                                                                    Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                                      Feck he's down to 800k on pagano events site

And Lacey over 3 million, must of tangled together

jason tompkins ‏@blaaaaaah666
                                                                                                                      What a gross flop! A4 flops a wheel hmmm. 900k #EptSanRemo

https://twitter.com/blaaaaaah666/sta...36759710859264

Comment

Knocked out a shorty, back up to 1.5m

Comment

Back up to 1.5m

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X