what to do??

villain is 97/56 over 109 btw and 3b:17%

Entraction $20.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 3 players - View hand 1143043
    DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $21.17
    BTN: $37.18
    Hero (SB): $27.30

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is SB with A 9 Q A
    BTN raises to $0.70, Hero calls $0.60, BB raises to $2.80, 1 fold, Hero raises to $9.10, BB calls $6.30

Flop: ($18.90) 6 8 7 (2 players)
    [color=red]Hero????

is this a jam since i got so much of my stack (effective stack/villain's stack) in pre, or c/f coz the flop is one of the worst imaginable? since my hand is so face up if i check i am easily bluffed off so how should i think/deal with this recurring spot,

as always comments appreciated.
    Last edited by bustamoves; 26-01-11, 20:47.

delete the results for a start!

Jamming here is good I think especially since you have the Ad

Comment

This is a pretty gay spot, because of villans loose stats i'm assuming he is bad. Id just ship it in as he probably doesn't understand how little equity he needs to call. Its a very high variance spot though.

Comment

Think you have to shove here. Almost half your stack in pre. High card hands (KKQJ, QQJJ, TJQK etc.) make up a lot of his range.

You may be almost drawing dead here also, but you can't just assume he has a middle cards hand.

You can't check-fold. Don't think there's much value in checking to induce a bet as most of the hands you are crushing (the KKxx etc hands) will prob call a flop shove regardless.

Comment

Working...
        X