Coupla hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupla hands

It's late in the morning jackpot, most of the table are drunk and the game is lose. HJ is steaming, and button is playing loose, he's shown some small bluff raises, seems to be playing for fun a bit. I probably come across as another drunken eejit.

1/2
    HJ 1k
    Bu ~400
    SB I cover

They limp, I raise AhJc to 15. Both Call.

(45)
    8sQhKh

I check, checks through.

(45)
    9h
    Bu bets 35 only I call.

(115)
    Kd
    Bu shoves 320ish

My range is capped, don't think he can have 88,QQ,KK,KQ, I have blockers for straight and flush, and I don't think live players are gonna over bet shove with straight or non nut flush here?

Norwegian 2/5
    I open 65o utg+1 to 15

Norwegian woman calls bu playing 750 and I cover. She's been playing agro and loose post, has been caught on a couple of river bluffs, don't think she's been playing as wide as she could be pre on the button.

6d5c2c
    I bet 30 she makes it 85

What's the plan for the rest of the hand? Seems like I'm going to have a ton of bad cards oop over the next two streets.
    Last edited by Denny Crane; 29-04-17, 17:51.

Hand 1 is a good c-bet. I wouldn't call the river, you are getting a terrible price and have much better hands to call with. Live players never understand showdown value so you can't call here as you are going to be shown bluffs that beat you too often.

Your blockers hurt you here, you block the NFD which might take this line, and you don't block any full houses which an overbet really represents. He could easily have k8 or K9. If you call with any hand containing a 8 or a 9 you are much less likely to be shown a house and beat most of his bluffs. Also you should have some strong hands here, 99 and JT can call the river easily.

Hand 2 I'd make it 240ish and shove almost every turn. Crazy loose open. You could also just call down on almost any runout. Do you have the 6 of clubs?
    Last edited by Hectorjelly; 29-04-17, 18:50.

Comment

Sorry completely got the hh wrong

1/2
      HJ 1k
      Bu ~400
      SB I cover

They limp, I raise AhJc to 15. Both Call.

(45)
      8sJhKh

I check, checks through.

(45)
      Qh
      Bu bets 35 only I call.

(115)
      Kd
      Bu shoves 320ish
      Last edited by Denny; 30-04-17, 16:15.

Comment

Hand 2, don't have a club. Yeah pf is too loose.

Comment

That's completely different then. How would you play AT or QQ? I would always flat the turn with those hands leaving me with a balanced range on the river, so I'd be more comfortable folding the river. You have a pretty good hand to call with, blocking the Nut Flush and a house, and I'd certainly call a normal bet; so it really comes down to how you view the overbet. I haven't seen them too much in live games so I'd be reluctant to call.

Comment

I wouldn't c/c QQ and AT from the SB there.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              I wouldn't c/c QQ and AT from the SB there.
              Do you mean preflop or on the turn?

Comment

I'd just bet the turn with them. And probably cbet A10
                Last edited by Denny Crane; 01-05-17, 15:18.

Comment

Working...
                X