Banner Ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Person to Person $ transfers

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Person to Person $ transfers

    Okay this has been requested and probably makes sense to keep it all in the one thread anyway.

    No posts from 1st time posters in this thread please.

    WARNING - All player transfers are at your own risk and Irishpokerboards accept no responsibility, it is your reponsibility to ensure that the person you are transferring to is trustworthy.

    Dont come crying to us if a transfer goes wrong. And do not start a thread about a transfer and also put it in this thread

    A suggested format is below and would be appreciated if posters use it (thanks to Emmet02 for the template)

    Needed: $/€/£ amount
    Where : Pokerstars/ Boyles/ Moneybookers

    Can pay : X amount if you paying a premium
    To : Pokerstars/ Full Tilt Poker / etc

    PM me if you can sort it.
    Last edited by KevIRL; 17-02-10, 21:24.

    #2
    looking for $30 on boyle for pokerstars.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by peteypop View Post
      looking for $30 on boyle for pokerstars.


      Bit late, Pm sent though

      Comment


        #4
        Needed: $35
        Where : Neteller

        I transfer to your: Full Tilt Poker

        PM/Reply me if you can sort it.

        Really need this is anyone can help me out thanks / I will transfer first

        brendan
        Last edited by iri$hkelt; 18-02-10, 02:33.

        Comment


          #5
          I dont need the neteller anymore,

          I need 35dollars on my moneybookers account

          I will ship to your Full Tilt accout

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by iri$hkelt View Post
            I dont need the neteller anymore,

            I need 35dollars on my moneybookers account

            I will ship to your Full Tilt accout
            I'll do it for you, pm me your details.
            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

            Comment


              #7
              looking for $22 on boyles for my stars for deepstack tonight

              Comment


                #8
                Can anyone ship me some loots on Stars? Pm acceptable-looking for 500-650 euro balls

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                  looking for $22 on boyles for my stars for deepstack tonight
                  Bump, NEED THIS BY 9 if anybody can help,

                  Regards,

                  Darren

                  i will ship first
                  Last edited by Hornswaggl; 19-02-10, 20:21.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                    I'll do it for you, pm me your details.
                    Thanks danny, I got it sorted anyway cheers

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Looking for $50 on Fulltilt.

                      Can give VC, PPP, Boyle

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by ShaneTheMofo View Post
                        Looking for $50 on Fulltilt.

                        Can give VC, PPP, Boyle
                        Anyone?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Can any swap $25 on stars for my $25 on ftp?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            no probs donkathon

                            Comment


                              #15
                              gotta head out for an hour, pm if u want a swap

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                Can any swap $25 on stars for my $25 on ftp?
                                pm sent

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Have $300 stars need Boyles equivalant

                                  PM me if anybody can help

                                  Regards,

                                  Darren Nulty

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Just an idea, But is there anyway the first post in this thread could have a list of names recommending people you deal with / people that has done deals successfully, so if were going to transfer is easy to browse the first post here and see if hes listed.

                                    e.g. CHD, irishKelt, ShanetheMofo, Hornswaggle.................. etc etc let the names flow and we put a list together as time goes on.. Because theres some people some of us know and dont know..

                                    You prob dont need it but just an idea to try stop people getting screwed if they do

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      anyone be able to do $50 for my bruce for ur fulltilt.

                                      im kinda new here i know. i have done 2 money transfers in my short time.

                                      i bought a 3 month deucescraked membership off Shanethemofo. i shipped within 5min of him accepting my offer.

                                      i bought a 4% stake in 72overs game played last night. i shipped within 5min of him acceptting my offer.

                                      hoping if needed they will confirm above.

                                      thanks
                                      http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Transfer urgent

                                        Just realised theres 31k people in sunday mill for the anniversary thing. 6.5 million prizepool!

                                        Can anyone ship me $215 on there and ill ship back on tuesday when i top up my account.

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                                          Just realised theres 31k people in sunday mill for the anniversary thing. 6.5 million prizepool!

                                          Can anyone ship me $215 on there and ill ship back on tuesday when i top up my account.
                                          GTFO in all fairness.
                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Post a pic of yourself with a sign saying "i love irish poker boards" and i will.
                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                              GTFO in all fairness.
                                              lol ehh i think ive proved from the gambling forum im more than good for it. So in all fairness if you have no interest shipping to me then you GTFO.

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Too much trust on here tbh, will end in tears.

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  There's late reg up until the first break anyway if anyone who can transfer does happen to see this.

                                                  Cheers

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    Lets keep all these inside the main transfer thread please.

                                                    Posting it there and in the BBV should ensure that its seen by other posters, no matter how much of an emergency it is

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      Anyone got $150 on Boyles for my $150 on PPP? Cheers.

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        Need: $100 on ipoker
                                                        Have: $100 on stars or tilt
                                                        I ship first, if i recognize your name etc, pm or post here.
                                                        Thanks.
                                                        Last edited by Laois Hammer; 22-02-10, 13:42.

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          looking for $200 on stars for my full tilt same as irish iron will ship first if i recognize your name etc pm please

                                                          Edit : got sorted for $100 so still need another $100 pm please
                                                          Last edited by chips1234; 23-02-10, 13:57.

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                            Anyone got $150 on Boyles for my $150 on PPP? Cheers.
                                                            Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post
                                                            Need: $100 on ipoker
                                                            Have: $100 on stars or tilt
                                                            I ship first, if i recognize your name etc, pm or post here.
                                                            Thanks.
                                                            Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                            looking for $200 on stars for my full tilt same as irish iron will ship first if i recognize your name etc pm please

                                                            Edit : got sorted for $100 so still need another $100 pm please
                                                            I should be on for the day so happy to sort y'all out and head for the border

                                                            PM me your details
                                                            It's all an illusion

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              pm sent 72 whats your username on ftp so i can ship ??

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                anybody do my $60 Full Tilt for your boyles

                                                                Regards,

                                                                Darren

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                  pm sent 72 whats your username on ftp so i can ship ??
                                                                  Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                                                  anybody do my $60 Full Tilt for your boyles

                                                                  Regards,

                                                                  Darren
                                                                  Both sorted.
                                                                  It's all an illusion

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    cheers 72 i got sorted last night tho, should of edited post.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      Need $190 on Boyles for my $190 on Stars. I will transfer first obv.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        Originally posted by GimpTheChimp View Post
                                                                        Need $190 on Boyles for my $190 on Stars. I will transfer first obv.
                                                                        Not a scammer. I know him. His money is also very lucky. Transferring is encouraged.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          #37
                                                                          Originally posted by GimpTheChimp View Post
                                                                          Need $190 on Boyles for my $190 on Stars. I will transfer first obv.
                                                                          Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                          Not a scammer. I know him. His money is also very lucky. Transferring is encouraged.
                                                                          I was supposed to sort this but had a very early night. PM me and if I'm on I'll sort ya out.
                                                                          It's all an illusion

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            #38
                                                                            Looking for $ on Paddy Power Poker(anything from $100-400). Cant transfer back on Pokerstars, FTP, Boyles, William Hill. Having some tech trouble and cant deposit myself. TY

                                                                            **SORTED**
                                                                            Last edited by 72over; 24-02-10, 22:13.
                                                                            It's all an illusion

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              #39
                                                                              Looing for $100 on stars for $100 on Boyle, my accont is in sterling £ so will need some-1 with a ££ account to

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                #40
                                                                                Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                Looking for $ on Paddy Power Poker(anything from $100-400). Cant transfer back on Pokerstars, FTP, Boyles, William Hill. Having some tech trouble and cant deposit myself. TY
                                                                                I can swap you $350 on PP for Full Tilt.
                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                  I can swap you $350 on PP for Full Tilt.
                                                                                  Sorry for the delay, was out for a bit. TY Marvin. PM on the way
                                                                                  It's all an illusion

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Sent you a PM 72 about transferring Stars for Boyles.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by GimpTheChimp View Post
                                                                                      Sent you a PM 72 about transferring Stars for Boyles.
                                                                                      Only spotted pm now. Have replied and awaiting your details for Boyles.
                                                                                      It's all an illusion

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        I'm looking for 11usd on fulltilt account. will swop for 11usd of pokerstars.
                                                                                        i will ship first.

                                                                                        PM me

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Flishie View Post
                                                                                          I'm looking for 11usd on fulltilt account. will swop for 11usd of pokerstars.
                                                                                          i will ship first.

                                                                                          PM me
                                                                                          sending pm now

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Flishie View Post
                                                                                            I'm looking for 11usd on fulltilt account. will swop for 11usd of pokerstars.
                                                                                            i will ship first.

                                                                                            PM me
                                                                                            ignore my pm's
                                                                                            i see you have got it sorted




                                                                                            "Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              need moneybookers € in exchange for PS or FTP$, PM me if you can help.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                                Looking for $ on Paddy Power Poker(anything from $100-400). Cant transfer back on Pokerstars, FTP, Boyles, William Hill. Having some tech trouble and cant deposit myself. TY

                                                                                                **SORTED**
                                                                                                Would be better if you told us what sites you can transfer on

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  hello is anyone able to transfer me €20 on Boylepoker (ipoker) and I will transfer them $27.25 on pokerstars, going by todays exchange rates.
                                                                                                  thank you

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    #50
                                                                                                    Looking for funds to my moneybookers / pokerstars / fulltilt / neteller (any these methods)

                                                                                                    I will transfer to your vc poker account

                                                                                                    Looking for anything from 20euro to 100euro

                                                                                                    I will transfer first so long as you are known

                                                                                                    brendaN

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      #51
                                                                                                      Pm'ing now samspuds

                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                        #52
                                                                                                        looking for 100e on boyle for same on stars.
                                                                                                        thanks

                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                          #53
                                                                                                          petey I can sort you...

                                                                                                          Multitabling a lot here at minute. Can you gimme a while to get sorted?

                                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                                            #54
                                                                                                            Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                            petey I can sort you...

                                                                                                            Multitabling a lot here at minute. Can you gimme a while to get sorted?
                                                                                                            thanks send me a pm when sorted

                                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                                              #55
                                                                                                              PM sent

                                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                                #56
                                                                                                                thanks emmet received and transfered to your stars account
                                                                                                                Last edited by peteypop; 01-03-10, 15:50.

                                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                                  #57
                                                                                                                  Looking for $11 on Stars for Boyles

                                                                                                                  Pm me
                                                                                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

                                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                                    #58
                                                                                                                    If anyone could hook us up with €50-€200 on Boylepoker please pm.

                                                                                                                    I can get it back to ya on stars. Happy to transfer 1st. ty
                                                                                                                    It's all an illusion

                                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                                      #59
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                                                      If anyone could hook us up with €50-€200 on Boylepoker please pm.

                                                                                                                      I can get it back to ya on stars. Happy to transfer 1st. ty
                                                                                                                      If you still need it pm me !
                                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

                                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                                        #60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                        If you still need it pm me !
                                                                                                                        Cheers tipp, pm sent.
                                                                                                                        It's all an illusion

                                                                                                                        Comment

                                                                                                                        Working...
                                                                                                                        X