GGPoker Irish Open 2020 Sats - Freebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGPoker Irish Open 2020 Sats - Freebies

GGPoker is running Irish Open 2020 satellites, with $1.50 feeders leading to $10 qualifiers leading to $60 super sats.

More details HERE.

We're probably amend the super sats starting times a bit over the next week or two as we iron out what works and what doesn't, but in the meantime I'd like to offer all IPB members (let's say from Feb 1st or earlier) 2 x $1.50 Irish Open feeder tickets

No deposit required, hopefully those new to GGPoker will enjoy using the software and deposit themselves to find out why we're now far bigger than partypoker, 888, iPoker, etc...

Just let me know your GGPoker nicknames and I'll award within a few days.

OasisKid - I had already awarded you a $15 GG Masters ticket in the past, so couldn't do another one. Just awarded you some Irish Open (1 x $10, 2 x $1.50) tickets though, so good luck!

Comment

If you want to ship any feeders across, go ahead. Took me a few attempts to get these games to run due to minimum players so can sit in a few if i'm grinding. Also, can you adjust/change the automatic logout/disconnect function?

The last ticket you gave me, i reg'd, then went about doing my own thing and when i noticed it was late and the game didn't start,I saw that i was logged out. Forgot about it and the same thing happened a couple of times over the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        If you want to ship any feeders across, go ahead. Took me a few attempts to get these games to run due to minimum players so can sit in a few if i'm grinding. Also, can you adjust/change the automatic logout/disconnect function?

The last ticket you gave me, i reg'd, then went about doing my own thing and when i noticed it was late and the game didn't start,I saw that i was logged out. Forgot about it and the same thing happened a couple of times over the weekend!
        Yeah, the auto log out time is ridiculously short and it doesn't actually notify you that you've been logged out if you've got the client in the background. Same thing happened to me last night with the $10 satty but it didn't get enough players to run.

Comment

Username is MiScusiSignor if this is still going.
          Thank you

Comment

Can anyone advise where we find these feeders/satellites, can't see them myself

Comment

In the GGPoker tournament lobby, select 'GGPoker Exclusives' and make sure the 'Show Satellites' filter is ticked.

Should see them then?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                In the GGPoker tournament lobby, select 'GGPoker Exclusives' and make sure the 'Show Satellites' filter is ticked.

Should see them then?
                did all that & still can't see them

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post
                  Username is MiScusiSignor if this is still going.
                  Thank you
                  Sorry for the delay on this; shipped you a bunch of feeder tickets there, good for two weeks.

One person has already turned a $1.50 ticket into an Irish Open main event ticket, which was nice work!

Comment

Working...
                  X