Banner Ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$300K GG Masters weekly tournament - IPB Freebies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$300K GG Masters weekly tournament - IPB Freebies!

Hey all,

So GGPoker has recently begun running the GG Masters, a weekly $300K guaranteed $150 buy-in freezeout. No rebuys, no re-entires, one shot tournament designed by our ambassador Daniel Negreanu.

Every Sunday at 16:00 UTC.

More info here: https://www.ggpoker.com/landing/gg-masters/

I've been given some $15 and $1.50 sat tickets to hand out, and where better than IPB

Please leave your GGPoker Nickname below and I'll do my best to get a ticket or two into your account. If you've deposited in the past, I'll aim for a $15 ticket; if you're a new player and set up an account and deposit this week (even just $10 or whatever, though more is better to unlock the first deposit bonus obv), let me know and I'll get you a $15 ticket.

Good luck folks!

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
    Hey all,

So GGPoker has recently begun running the GG Masters, a weekly $300K guaranteed $150 buy-in freezeout. No rebuys, no re-entires, one shot tournament designed by our ambassador Daniel Negreanu.

Every Sunday at 16:00 UTC.

More info here: https://www.ggpoker.com/landing/gg-masters/

I've been given some $15 and $1.50 sat tickets to hand out, and where better than IPB

Please leave your GGPoker Nickname below and I'll do my best to get a ticket or two into your account. If you've deposited in the past, I'll aim for a $15 ticket; if you're a new player and set up an account and deposit this week (even just $10 or whatever, though more is better to unlock the first deposit bonus obv), let me know and I'll get you a $15 ticket.

Good luck folks!
    KevinK82

Thanks

Comment

Pm Sent to you there cheers

Comment

$15 tickets issued to both of you, good for the 15 seat satellites to the GG Masters. They expire on Sunday at midnight so get stuck in sooner and hopefully you win your way in

Comment

MikeyBhoy67

Thanks
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

PM sent, ty
            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

fred188 deposit last saturday

Comment

$15 tickets also issued to Jam-Fly and MayoPokerTour - same deal as the others, use by Sunday or they expire!

fred188 doesn't come up as a GGPoker player unfortunately. You're not on Natural8 or PokerOK are you?

Comment

dof_poker

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by _dof_ View Post
                    dof_poker

thanks
                    $15 GG Masters sat ticket awarded Please use before the main event starts on Sunday, and good luck!

Comment

Where's the tourney we can use this in? It's only for the 15 seat gtd. There was one at 5 today in the lobby yesterday, but that seems to have changed to a 30 seater so I can't use it.

There's another one at 17.00 tomorrow. Could that be changed too? It's after the target tourney starts too.
                      Last edited by KK82; 01-02-20, 17:13.

Comment

betkings

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                          Where's the tourney we can use this in? It's only for the 15 seat gtd. There was one at 5 today in the lobby yesterday, but that seems to have changed to a 30 seater so I can't use it.

There's another one at 17.00 tomorrow. Could that be changed too? It's after the target tourney starts too.
                          If you can't play today, let me know and I'll get a different ticket shipped tomorrow

Originally posted by march188 View Post
                          betkings
                          Ah - unfortunately GGPoker is a different operator to Betkings - same network though! If you start playing at GGPoker, let me know and I'll get a ticket your way

Comment

If you can't play today, let me know and I'll get a different ticket shipped tomorrow
                            Hi Paul,
                            Thanks for the reply. Yesterday when I sent that message the only 15 seat sat in the lobby was at 17.00 today. That's now disappeared again. The only one I see now is scheduled for 17.00 tomorrow. Am I missing something?

Comment

Tipp86

Played a small bit over the last month or two. Il take any ticket if going.
                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Hey mate, are we still able to get our hands on these tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                  Tipp86

Played a small bit over the last month or two. Il take any ticket if going.
                                  Sorry for the delay on this - awarded you a ticket there, should work in a 15 Seat Sat to the GG Masters. Use this week!

Originally posted by MedicMedic View Post
                                  Hey mate, are we still able to get our hands on these tickets?
                                  Sure, let me know your GGPoker nickname and I'll get something your way.

Comment

Sorry for the delay on this - awarded you a ticket there, should work in a 15 Seat Sat to the GG Masters. Use this week!

Sure, let me know your GGPoker nickname and I'll get something your way.
                                    Any chance of another one for me? Didn't get to use mine last time cos there were no 15 seaters at the weekend.

Cheers

Comment

Any chance of another one for me? Didn't get to use mine last time cos there were no 15 seaters at the weekend.

Cheers
                                      Issued! I advise trying to reg in advance for anything you want to play, to better ensure it kicks off

Comment

Hey IP, I was just wondering if you can build up multiple tickets for the $60 IO sats and use them towards re-entries if you bust?

Also, what's GG's t&c around multiple seats? I'm asking knowing that the probability it becomes an issue for me is close to zero

Comment

From my understanding, yep, tickets can be used for re-entries in the $60 IO MTTs.

Gotta use your first IO main event ticket to play, 2nd ones can be used to re-enter or transferred to other players, etc... If players have 2nd and subsequent tickets post tournament, we'll transfer the value into T$.

Comment

NuckChorris, thanks.

Comment

Cheers
                                              Thanks for the ticket. Same as this unable to see any 15 seaters.
                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I can't see any 15 seaters in the lobby? Can anyone tell me where to find one? Did people manage to use it the last time? I see 2, 3, 5, 20, 30, 50

Comment

If there's still tickets burning a hole in your pocket, you can ship one my way please Paul

__^____\o/__

Comment

No problem, just let me know your GG nickname.

If people are having problems getting into the 15 seaters, think are run more regularly at the weekends, I can switch me for 5 seat tickets instead?

Comment

If people are having problems getting into the 15 seaters, think are run more regularly at the weekends, I can switch me for 5 seat tickets instead?
                                                      Yeah, that'd be great. Seems to be more of them.. Cheers!

Comment

PM sent with username on GG mate. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          If there's still tickets burning a hole in your pocket, you can ship one my way please Paul

__^____\o/__

Thanks Paul!

It's this - __^____\o/__

I know, i know

Comment

Yeah, that'd be great. Seems to be more of them.. Cheers!
                                                            Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                            Thanks for the ticket. Same as this unable to see any 15 seaters.
                                                            Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            Thanks Paul!

It's this - __^____\o/__

I know, i know
                                                            Originally posted by MedicMedic View Post
                                                            PM sent with username on GG mate. Cheers
                                                            OK, so tipp86 and KK82, I've replaced each of your $15 15 seat GG Masters sat tickets with $15 5 seat GG Master sat tickets, good until Sunday at midnight.

Flushdraw and MedicMedic, both of you have $15 5 seat GG Master tickets as well

AND as an added bonus, I've given all four of you 2 x $1.50 Irish Open 2020 feeder tickets, which have just started up. Good for about 10 days or so. Hopefully they actually run!

Enjoy folks

Comment

Top man Paul. Thank you!

Comment

Thanks, Paul! Appreciate it!

Comment

Top shelf! Got them, thanks mate! GG masters and irish poker tour here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                    NuckChorris, thanks.
                                                                    OK, so tipp86 and KK82, I've replaced each of your $15 15 seat GG Masters sat tickets with $15 5 seat GG Master sat tickets, good until Sunday at midnight.

Flushdraw and MedicMedic, both of you have $15 5 seat GG Master tickets as well

AND as an added bonus, I've given all four of you 2 x $1.50 Irish Open 2020 feeder tickets, which have just started up. Good for about 10 days or so. Hopefully they actually run!

Enjoy folks

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                      Damn, missed you somehow - the $15 5 Seats sat and the 2 x $1.50 IO 2020 feeder tickets are in your account now!

Please use over the next few days if possible.

Comment

Damn, missed you somehow - the $15 5 Seats sat and the 2 x $1.50 IO 2020 feeder tickets are in your account now!

Please use over the next few days if possible.
                                                                        Cheers. Planning an online session for first time in ages Saturday evening so will use them then and check out the site more.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                                                        X