Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paddy Power Poker - July schedule - PKO Series

Hi all,

We hope you all enjoyed the Summer Series last month! We’ve got some new promos this July with added value for Paddy Power Poker players!

New promos this month:

Paddy’s PKO Rumble
    • This is a Progressive Knock Out (PKO) Tournament series that runs from 3rd – 31st July.
    • We will have weekly leader boards giving away €1,000 each week and another €1,000 to the top 5 Players of the Series! There is also over €100,000 in guarantees up for grabs in the 5 eligible tournaments.
    • Earn points from finishing in the top 50 and earn 10 points for every player you eliminate from the 5 eligible tournaments each night.
    Schedule – Every day from 3rd July to 31st July
    Time (UK Time) Event Buy in GTD
    19:15 €400 GTD Paddy’s PKO Rumble €1 €400
    19.45 €1,000 GTD Paddy’s PKO Rumble €10 €1000
    20:30 €1,000 GTD Paddy’s PKO Rumble €10 €1000
    21:40 €1,000 GTD Paddy’s PKO Rumble €5 €1000
    22:15 €500 GTD Paddy’s PKO Rumble €3 €500
    Full details - https://promos.paddypower.com/promot...e=PPP030720pko

Legends of Football – €2,000 added
    • Sunday 5th July at 20:00 we have some former professional footballers lining up to play on Paddy Power Poker. The buy in will be €10 + €1 with €1,000 added to the prize pool and a €100 bounty on each of the following players:
    Wes Brown, Michael Ball, Paul Ince, Ray Parlour, Teddy Sheringham, Stephen Hunt, John O’Shea, Charlie Adam, Darren Fletcher, Norman Whiteside, Peter Lovenkrands and hopefully a few more to be announced.
    • Paul Ince ended up lasting the longest out of all the ex-footballers last month.
    • This is a PKO tournament, so, everyone will start with a €5 bounty on their head!

Ongoing Promos:

€1,000 Added Friday Night Lights
    • €20 euro buy in, 20:00 start, with €1,000 added Friday each night.82 registered on Friday 26th June which brought the prize pool to €2,492!
    Club Games
    • Rake free private club games can be set up on Paddy Power, send your club name, password, buy in and preferred structure to clubgames@paddypower.com
    • New customers will receive our ‘Bet €20 Get €50 bonus’ offer, bonus is released in €10 increments over the first 5 days.
    €10,000 Player of the month
    • Each week play a different game to earn points for the leader board. €2,500 paid out to the top 50 players on the leader board each week.

*New iOS app update*
    We’ve released a new version of the PP Poker app. We’ve made a lot of enhancements to the app including faster performance and improved functionality of the tournaments lobby. Check out the release notes here and update your mobile app: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/paddy-...r/id1067833246
    Last edited by Paddy Power Poker; 15-07-20, 09:52.

Hey all

We got the PPP twitter account back live today. We'll be posting more regularly on Twitter with updates of any tournaments, series and any exclusive promos that we'd like you guys to hear about including freerolls and merch giveaways!

Give us a follow PaddyPowerPoker

Thanks
    PPP

Comment

5 games a night Ah now, who came up with this format? Seriously though its ridiculous, it will be the same few players that will pley them all that will be challenging for the weekly pirzes.

Comment

Have to say i agree with Rossie, it's a bizarre set up, im not sure what the thinking behind it is tbh or what kind of players its aimed at considering could be 4 tabling if decide to play them all. Hands up if im wrong but i cant see this meeting too many guarantees. Also is it a a PKO like advertised or a normal bounty tourney as seems to be the case going by the lobby?
        Last edited by MayoPokerTour; 03-07-20, 15:31.
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Hey guys

This series was set up to add a bit of variety compared to the normal MTT series. The reason for the 5 tournaments was so that players can still take part and get involved even if they are coming on later than usual. It was more to add flexibility to the player's schedule.

Due to the popularity of PKO tournaments we decided to add value to them with leaderboards which will encourage players to play a little more aggressive and have a bit of fun by earning points from knocking each other out.

MayoPokerTour, this is a PKO series as advertised and is also progressive within the lobby.

Thanks
          PPP

Comment

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
            Have to say i agree with Rossie, it's a bizarre set up, im not sure what the thinking behind it is tbh or what kind of players its aimed at considering could be 4 tabling if decide to play them all. Hands up if im wrong but i cant see this meeting too many guarantees. Also is it a a PKO like advertised or a normal bounty tourney as seems to be the case going by the lobby?
            Ok so hands up, i was completely wrong . Numbers were very good in the couple i played. Fair play PPP.

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
              Ok so hands up, i was completely wrong . Numbers were very good in the couple i played. Fair play PPP.

Comment

Hey guys

We've made some changes to the guarantees for the remainder of the month due to overlays. We have changed the €1500 GTD to €1000 GTD.

The updated schedule has been edited in the OP.

Thanks
                PP

Comment

Working...
                X