Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I along with the rest of the lads are out of here for the night, well done to all IPBers who have made it to the next day best of luck to all tomorrow.

Willie Clynes has now be confirmed busto. Unlucky sir!

Good night and good luck
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
      Interestingly, the tournament is being played 8 handed since early today, and the intention is to play 8 handed up to the final table, which will begin with 9 players.
      Any ideas why they would do this Lloyd?

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
        Any ideas why they would do this Lloyd?

structure so good, it helps the attrition rate, all epts go 8 handed on second day

Comment

I'm tired and cranky, running shiite in a structure like that is beyond torture, allowing it to effect my play is bad, I like to save my bad beats for the bigger events, QQ 4 times, fold to a K , KK have to fold to an A flop, Some unreal donkey stuff and I was one of em.

no pokers for a month I need my smile back.

Good luck to all left. What a table, hope some of you guys end up on it.

One decent player at the table and he was French, the only guy actually playing poker.

edit, I forgot sir2you was there later, Very unlucky (not a donkey obv :-)

Sorry i didn't stay for a beer but after my speeding ticket the night of the IO I'm sure the pigs were lying in wait. Good work on the blogging you guys do add a little something.

IPB FTW (sez he like a real internerd)
          Last edited by Solskjaer; 08-05-10, 03:23.

Comment

good work on the updates lads, just catching up now. now for some sleep and a 'run good' day tomorrow.

(over the day today I lost over 40k bluffing into sets on the river - doh!!!)

Comment

[QUOTE=5starpool;72166]Pete Murphy

Ya got me there too. I'm sitting on the right of Peter as you look at the pic with the Brucepoker cap on.

Started well chipping up to 32k then this:
              100/200 I raise to 600 from MP with QdQh, 2 callers on button and BB(table donk) 1900. Flop is Jd10d 4c. Check from BB, I bet 800 button calls and BB makes it 2400. I flat just in case the button has the goods but he folds (7500 pot). 5s on the turn and BB ships for 11k.
              I fold to most people at the table but he's such a fish I don't feel he has it, plus I have the Qd for the straight flush draw blocker. I call and he has Ad3d and of course the nasty 9d hits the river so I lose a 29500 pot. Puts me down to 17k.
              I end up finishing the day with 19400.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

Gally 25k
                Jim Ringland 46k
                Seamus 28k
                Fox 53k
                Pat Storan still in but couldn't get count as he was pulling in pile a chips

Nice updates and photos

Comment

dont think il make it in today lads - girlfriend wants to do stuff - so stuff has to be done GL to everyone playing though

Comment

Can you check Jim Ringlands chips?Previous entry said he had 12100.Thanks

Comment

Someone does like me up there, what great weather today. Consolation prize

Thus belons in the BBV but I'll dedicate it to anyone left in the tourny, great song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5D3OGvhBKk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5D3OGvhBKk[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                      X