Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dublin Poker Festival January 30th - February 8th

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dublin Poker Festival January 30th - February 8th

    D4 Events are proud to announce Dublin Poker Festival a 10 day poker fest featuring 31 events and incorporating ACOP - Amateur Championships Of Poker, The European Deepstack Poker Championships and the inaugural Irish Seniors.

    The full schedule can be found here http://www.d4events.com/dublin-poker...al-3/schedule/

    I will post full details of structures over the coming days.
    sigpic

    Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

    Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

    #2
    FREE ACOP SEAT up for grabs: https://www.facebook.com/D4Events

    Competition Time!! - FREE ACOP SEAT UP FOR GRABS

    Facebook Competition – Simply download and print the A4 poster, get a photograph of you holding it (it must be legible) post it on facebook and tag one of your friends and D4 Events and your in the Draw for a free ACOP seat - Simple as that!!!!!

    Download and print from here: http://www.d4events.com/dublin-poker...k-competition/

    Closing date 1st December.
    sigpic

    Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

    Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

    Comment


      #3
      Please tell me the rake on the acop main is being reduced this year, 165 + 35 is just ridiculous and don't think it can be in any way justified.

      Comment


        #4
        Online satellites now up and running on Boylepoker, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8.30pm 1 ticket GUARANTEED in each satellite

        http://www.boylepoker.com/tournament...tellites/acop/
        sigpic

        Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

        Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by EVinfiinity View Post
          Please tell me the rake on the acop main is being reduced this year, 165 + 35 is just ridiculous and don't think it can be in any way justified.
          Hi EV....
          Professional dealers will be providing a service to all players over the 2 days. 2 LONG days. It is actually a fee of approx €28 + vat reg as the lads will have to pay 23% vat on all players registered. if you balance the average of players playing time, and it comes out at 7 hours per player (guesstimating) then it's €4 an hour to have Poker clocks, tables, cards, chips, pro dealers, TD's and delivery, display and dismantle.....
          Best value service in the world.... half the cost of a game of snooker..IMO
          D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by westlife View Post
            Hi EV....
            Professional dealers will be providing a service to all players over the 2 days. 2 LONG days. It is actually a fee of approx €28 + vat reg as the lads will have to pay 23% vat on all players registered. if you balance the average of players playing time, and it comes out at 7 hours per player (guesstimating) then it's €4 an hour to have Poker clocks, tables, cards, chips, pro dealers, TD's and delivery, display and dismantle.....
            Best value service in the world.... half the cost of a game of snooker..IMO
            I'm aware there is many costs involved but I mean similar tournaments have been run for lower 15-25 euro reg. IPO Dublin had 1600 runners with a 30 euro reg(which is still a bit steep) and I imagine this is in no way gonna compare with that field size. I've been trying to work out how bad the field has to be for the tournament to be even slightly beatable and therefore not worth the trip for a lot of people, point of going to a tournament you're -EV even if you're eg. 20% better than the field?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by EVinfiinity View Post
              I'm aware there is many costs involved but I mean similar tournaments have been run for lower 15-25 euro reg. IPO Dublin had 1600 runners with a 30 euro reg(which is still a bit steep) and I imagine this is in no way gonna compare with that field size. I've been trying to work out how bad the field has to be for the tournament to be even slightly beatable and therefore not worth the trip for a lot of people, point of going to a tournament you're -EV even if you're eg. 20% better than the field?
              Hi James,

              If you just take the ACOP registration fee as a percentage it seems high, but if you appreciate what you get for it surely not, 2 days of professional dealing staff, floor staff, tournament director and security, a live streamed final table, professional registration and tournament software system, side activities (still working on what these will be).

              Come down and play ACOP or indeed any event at the Dublin Poker Festival and if you don't believe that players get value for their registration fee I will refund your registration fee to you.

              I hope to see you at the festival.

              Brian.
              sigpic

              Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

              Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

              Comment


                #8
                Qualify for ACOP online tonight at 8.30pm on www.boylepoker.com €20 entry with 1 Ticket GUARANTEED!!!!!!
                sigpic

                Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                Comment


                  #9
                  What is the Luas situation#?
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

                  $ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                    What is the Luas situation#?
                    I am pretty sure that the Luas extension to Dublin Airport has been prioritised as Cabinet level, to ensure the Luas will be going out to the Regency for this event.

                    My best understanding is the funding for this project has been raised by putting a small tax on H20.

                    Travel safely.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by D4 Events View Post
                      Hi James,

                      If you just take the ACOP registration fee as a percentage it seems high, but if you appreciate what you get for it surely not, 2 days of professional dealing staff, floor staff, tournament director and security, a live streamed final table, professional registration and tournament software system, side activities (still working on what these will be).

                      Come down and play ACOP or indeed any event at the Dublin Poker Festival and if you don't believe that players get value for their registration fee I will refund your registration fee to you.

                      I hope to see you at the festival.

                      Brian.
                      Thanks for getting back to me, and I'm sure you'll offer a great service over the weekend and the tournament will be run brilliantly but a vast amount of players will consider the reg fee as a % to determine whether the tournament is good value or not. Even a €5 reduction in the reg fee would be a huge improvement, and for example all the IPOs that get bigger numbers provide their players with all the things you've mentioned yet charge a €30 reg. I feel it would attract alot more players if the reg was reduced even just slightly and may actually benefit you more over the week in terms of total players(and total reg paid).

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by EVinfiinity View Post
                        Thanks for getting back to me, and I'm sure you'll offer a great service over the weekend and the tournament will be run brilliantly but a vast amount of players will consider the reg fee as a % to determine whether the tournament is good value or not. Even a €5 reduction in the reg fee would be a huge improvement, and for example all the IPOs that get bigger numbers provide their players with all the things you've mentioned yet charge a €30 reg. I feel it would attract alot more players if the reg was reduced even just slightly and may actually benefit you more over the week in terms of total players(and total reg paid).
                        if it helps your EV I will take 10% of your action for €30..... Jason T wouldn't get that mark up.....(but he would ask!)
                        YOUR WELCOME BRIAN!
                        D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by westlife View Post
                          if it helps your EV I will take 10% of your action for €30..... Jason T wouldn't get that mark up.....(but he would ask!)
                          YOUR WELCOME BRIAN!
                          It's not about the money to me at all it's just these high reg fees are obviously a big dis-incentive to a lot of players to make the trip. And also given that similar tournaments are being run for a smaller reg fee I think it's fair enough to at least question the 35 reg? And "its still only half the price of a game of snookerl" isn't really a justifiable answer.
                          Last edited by EVinfiinity; 06-11-14, 03:09. Reason: .

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by EVinfiinity View Post
                            It's not about the money to me at all it's just these high reg fees are obviously a big dis-incentive to a lot of players to make the trip. And also given that similar tournaments are being run for a smaller reg fee I think it's fair enough to at least question the 35 reg? And "its still only half the price of a game of snookerl" isn't really a justifiable answer.
                            It 100% is justifiable. It depends on if individuals are happy to pay for 2 DAYS of an event being put on and operated at a professional level for €28 per person.....
                            All poker "classics" are games that an operator provides the service of:
                            • Room Hire
                            • Advertising the game
                            • providing all staff, floor staff, TD's and admin
                            • Security (for YOUR, the players, money)
                            • Providing several vans to transport all required equipment for a large tournament, setup display and dismantle...... get equipment back and unloaded to storage.

                            This is a full, 2 day SERVICE that the operators are providing and, if you are questioning where your €28 goes, then the above list should answer your question. I would be very confident that the €28 they collect from your reg fee balances out, after overheads, that the tournament runs at a slight loss. It would only be the cash action that makes the tournament anyway worthwhile from a business prospective. As most of the pros who don't play cash games will tell you.... this Country probably has the best value of reg fee in the world (considering the unbelievable amount of play from structures that these smaller buy-in events allow).

                            Yes, they will hope to make a profit after cash action. But your question was about ev and value... and again, I think it's the best in the world....

                            PS.... I have zero connection to the event at any level!
                            D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by westlife View Post
                              if it helps your EV I will take 10% of your action for €30..... Jason T wouldn't get that mark up.....(but he would ask!)
                              YOUR WELCOME BRIAN!
                              I don't like this shit reply this is typical reply since this site was started the person asked a question and gets this bullshit reply of course you don't have a vested interest Your right.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by kenttheking View Post
                                I don't like this shit reply this is typical reply since this site was started the person asked a question and gets this bullshit reply of course you don't have a vested interest Your right.
                                If you read the thread properly you will see my actual response to his question was post 5..... And after giving a breakdown of where the 35 went, the OP came back with the already answered "But why is it so high?" That staking offer was tongue in cheek because what else could I respond to someone who has asked a question, and been told?
                                And my post 14 gives a further explanation...
                                Staking offer stands!
                                Last edited by westlife; 07-11-14, 01:49.
                                D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by westlife View Post
                                  If you read the thread properly you will see my actual response to his question was post 5..... And after giving a breakdown of where the 35 went, the OP came back with the already answered "But why is it so high?" That staking offer was tongue in cheek because what else could I respond to someone who has asked a question, and been told?
                                  And my post 14 gives a further explanation...
                                  Staking offer stands!
                                  How do you no the breakdown of the 35 euro are you privy to what they pay dealers hotel etc are you a mouth piece for d4 events
                                  Last edited by kenttheking; 07-11-14, 02:34.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by kenttheking View Post
                                    How do you no the breakdown of the 35 euro are you privy to what they pay dealers hotel etc are you a mouth piece for d4 events
                                    I KNOW the breakdown because it is basic common sense.
                                    Yes I am "privy"
                                    And again, If you bother to read the posts.... I have NO affiliation to the organisers or this event.
                                    No, I am my own mouth piece
                                    D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Anyway, Let the organisers entertain your further demands for information . good luck to all playing this. Should be a good game...
                                      D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Qualify for ACOP online tonight at 8.30pm on www.boylepoker.com €20 entry with 1 Ticket GUARANTEED!!!!!!
                                        sigpic

                                        Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                        Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by westlife View Post
                                          It 100% is justifiable. It depends on if individuals are happy to pay for 2 DAYS of an event being put on and operated at a professional level for €28 per person.....
                                          All poker "classics" are games that an operator provides the service of:
                                          • Room Hire
                                          • Advertising the game
                                          • providing all staff, floor staff, TD's and admin
                                          • Security (for YOUR, the players, money)
                                          • Providing several vans to transport all required equipment for a large tournament, setup display and dismantle...... get equipment back and unloaded to storage.

                                          This is a full, 2 day SERVICE that the operators are providing and, if you are questioning where your €28 goes, then the above list should answer your question. I would be very confident that the €28 they collect from your reg fee balances out, after overheads, that the tournament runs at a slight loss. It would only be the cash action that makes the tournament anyway worthwhile from a business prospective. As most of the pros who don't play cash games will tell you.... this Country probably has the best value of reg fee in the world (considering the unbelievable amount of play from structures that these smaller buy-in events allow).

                                          Yes, they will hope to make a profit after cash action. But your question was about ev and value... and again, I think it's the best in the world....

                                          PS.... I have zero connection to the event at any level!
                                          I'm pretty aware of what I'm getting for the reg thanks, I've been to a multi day mtt before and understand they have all these costs, I never once questioned what I'm getting for my reg, I'm sure it'll be an excellent tournament. My point was that the 35 reg is higher than other multi day tournaments that provided the same type of tournament with a lot more players. Also the fact that it's 35 reg on a 200 tourney basically makes it unbeatable for a huge % of the field compared to others, and I think that's a very negative thing.

                                          And it only comes across like you've some connection with this event's runners when you say stuff like "'It's the best value in the world" when IPO Dublin had 1600 runners for a 3 day event, in the exact same hotel for 30 euro reg!! Why can't they reduce the reg to 30? Especially when IPO was 200+30 and this is 165+35. How can a tournament be good value when approx 80-85% of the field will probably be -EV?

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by EVinfiinity View Post
                                            I'm pretty aware of what I'm getting for the reg thanks, I've been to a multi day mtt before and understand they have all these costs, I never once questioned what I'm getting for my reg, I'm sure it'll be an excellent tournament. My point was that the 35 reg is higher than other multi day tournaments that provided the same type of tournament with a lot more players. Also the fact that it's 35 reg on a 200 tourney basically makes it unbeatable for a huge % of the field compared to others, and I think that's a very negative thing.

                                            And it only comes across like you've some connection with this event's runners when you say stuff like "'It's the best value in the world" when IPO Dublin had 1600 runners for a 3 day event, in the exact same hotel for 30 euro reg!! Why can't they reduce the reg to 30? Especially when IPO was 200+30 and this is 165+35. How can a tournament be good value when approx 80-85% of the field will probably be -EV?
                                            Good luck with whatever you do!
                                            D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Qualify for ACOP online tonight at 8.30pm on www.boylepoker.com €20 entry with 1 Ticket GUARANTEED!!!!!!
                                              sigpic

                                              Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                              Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                What's the story with accommodation, I checked the Regency just now on booking.com, 5th-8th €530 €180 a night, scandless

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                  What's the story with accommodation, I checked the Regency just now on booking.com, 5th-8th €530 €180 a night, scandless
                                                  Rooms in The Regency are €79.00 per room per night for the duration of the Dublin Poker Festival, if you wish to book a room just PM me and I will send you all the details.
                                                  sigpic

                                                  Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                  Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    Qualify for ACOP online tonight at 8.30pm on www.boylepoker.com €20 entry with 1 Ticket GUARANTEED!!!!!!
                                                    sigpic

                                                    Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                    Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      Satellites now running on Blue Blood Poker and Coral Poker for ACOP every Monday Wednesday and Friday @ 8.30pm - 1 Ticket GUARANTEED
                                                      sigpic

                                                      Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                      Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        There are only 41 more sleeps till DUBLIN POKER FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!

                                                        Get yourself registered..... http://www.d4events.com/dublin-poker...tration-hotel/
                                                        sigpic

                                                        Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                        Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          1 x ACOP Seat ADDED in Tonights Boylepoker Satellite

                                                          Find it easily under the "Boyle Exclusives" tab.

                                                          Name: ACOP Super Sat
                                                          Type: No-Limit Hold’em
                                                          Date & Time: Mondays at 8.30pm
                                                          Buy-in: €20
                                                          Starting Chips: 2,000
                                                          Blind Levels: 10 Minutes
                                                          Late Reg: Late registration available through until the end of Level 9.
                                                          Prize Pool: 1 x ACOP Seat token worth €200 added! Further seat tokens generated for every €200 in the prize pools. Tokens won must be used to register to the ACOP Day 1A or Day 1B Pre-Reg tournament.

                                                          Good luck to all players!!!
                                                          sigpic

                                                          Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                          Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            TWO X acop tickets for sale 140 euro a pop or will make a better deal if the both are taken together,can transfer tickets on boyles. pm me if interested,
                                                            Last edited by taffattack; 29-12-14, 22:54.

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              Online Satellite tonight @ 8.30pm on www.boylepoker.com

                                                              2 x ACOP Ticket GUARANTEED!!!!!

                                                              Find it easily under the "Boyle Exclusives" tab

                                                              Name: ACOP Super Sat
                                                              Type: No-Limit Hold’em
                                                              Date & Time: Tue, Thurs & Sun at 8.30pm
                                                              Buy-in: €20
                                                              Starting Chips: 2,000
                                                              Blind Levels: 10 Minutes
                                                              Late Reg: Late registration available through until the end of Level 9.
                                                              Prize Pool: 2 x ACOP Seat token worth €200 each guaranteed! Further seat tokens generated for every €200 in the prize pools. Tokens won must be used to register to the ACOP Day 1A or Day 1B Pre-Reg tournament.

                                                              Good luck to all players!!!
                                                              sigpic

                                                              Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                              Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by taffattack View Post
                                                                TWO X acop tickets for sale 140 euro a pop or will make a better deal if the both are taken together,can transfer tickets on boyles. pm me if interested,
                                                                sold!!

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  European Deepstack - online satellite tonight on Paddy Poker Poker

                                                                  Qualify for the European Deepstack Poker Championships!!!!!

                                                                  Tonight at 8.30 on Paddy Power Poker you can qualify for €30

                                                                  1 Seat Guaranteed - get online and make it yours!!!

                                                                  www.paddypowerpoker.com
                                                                  sigpic

                                                                  Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                                  Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by D4 Events View Post
                                                                    European Deepstack - online satellite tonight on Paddy Poker Poker

                                                                    Qualify for the European Deepstack Poker Championships!!!!!

                                                                    Tonight at 8.30 on Paddy Power Poker you can qualify for €30

                                                                    1 Seat Guaranteed - get online and make it yours!!!

                                                                    www.paddypowerpoker.com
                                                                    Are these on weekly, where else is there online qualifiers for the DS?

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                      Are these on weekly, where else is there online qualifiers for the DS?
                                                                      We are running €50 Sats every Thursday.

                                                                      I will be getting more up and running by the end of the week.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        Seat only I presume Ciarain ya?

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          #37
                                                                          Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                          Seat only I presume Ciarain ya?
                                                                          Yup.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            #38
                                                                            5 ACOP Seats up for grabs at 8.30pm - Late Reg available.

                                                                            2 Seats GUARANTEED on www.paddypowerpoker.com

                                                                            3 Seats GUARANTEED on www.boylepoker.com

                                                                            Good Luck to all!!!!
                                                                            sigpic

                                                                            Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                                            Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              #39
                                                                              Nice article in Poker News: http://uk.pokernews.com/news/2015/01...sive-16191.htm

                                                                              Get registered: www.dublinpokerfestival.com
                                                                              sigpic

                                                                              Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                                              Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                #40
                                                                                4 Seats GUARANTEED tonight on www.boylepoker.com

                                                                                €20 entry - 8.30pm start with late reg till 10.00pm

                                                                                Good luck to all players!!!
                                                                                sigpic

                                                                                Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                                                Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  The Full Dublin Poker Schedule:

                                                                                  [IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                  sigpic

                                                                                  Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                                                  Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    If you win multiple acop tokens on boyle can these be used for future D4events or Boyle tourneys. Thanks

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by Secondhand View Post
                                                                                      If you win multiple acop tokens on boyle can these be used for future D4events or Boyle tourneys. Thanks
                                                                                      Of course.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        Is the structure for the main event anywhere to be viewed?
                                                                                        Also is it possible to register on day 2?

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Multi View Post
                                                                                          Is the structure for the main event anywhere to be viewed?
                                                                                          Also is it possible to register on day 2?
                                                                                          I am not sure which event you are asking about but here is a link to the ACOP structure http://www.d4events.com/acop/structures/ and this is the link to European Deepstack Structure http://www.d4events.com/edspt/structures/

                                                                                          You can only register for ACOP on Day 1A - Friday 30th Jan, Day 1B - Saturday 31st Jan also if you bust day 1A of ACOP you can re-enter on day 1B

                                                                                          European Deepstack only has one starting day Thursday 5th Jan.
                                                                                          sigpic

                                                                                          Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                                                          Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Live satellite Sunday 25th and Wednesday 28th January at 8pm
                                                                                            Village Green Card Club
                                                                                            €60 with 1 Rebuy/top-up €50
                                                                                            1 ticket Guaranteed
                                                                                            7k with 1k early bird, 8k rebuy/top-up

                                                                                            BoyleSportsPoker will be adding an ACOP ticket to each of these satellites.



                                                                                            http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...810#post866810
                                                                                            €10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
                                                                                            Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, €270 Freezeout
                                                                                            €1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
                                                                                            CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              Is there still rooms on the 5 and 6 feb in the regency

                                                                                              Thanks

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by gilly78 View Post
                                                                                                Is there still rooms on the 5 and 6 feb in the regency

                                                                                                Thanks
                                                                                                We still have a few rooms available, the easiest way to book a room is to fill this form here: http://www.d4events.com/dublin-poker...tration-hotel/ we will then forward the bank details for payment.
                                                                                                sigpic

                                                                                                Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                                                                Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  Thanks

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    #50
                                                                                                    Hi, could someone tell me what event 25 is?

                                                                                                    X2 game, buy in 120e/120e, stacks 10,000/100e.

                                                                                                    Thanks.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      #51
                                                                                                      Whats the latest time you can reg for the deepstax?

                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                        #52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                        Whats the latest time you can reg for the deepstax?
                                                                                                        Think you have the wrong year here Fergal. Try this thread.

                                                                                                        http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=21633
                                                                                                        http://www.pokerinireland.net/

                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                          #53
                                                                                                          Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                          Whats the latest time you can reg for the deepstax?
                                                                                                          Just looking at the event sheet end of level 9. Levels are 45 minutes and starts @ 12. So I guess with breaks around 9pm

                                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                                            #54
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                            Whats the latest time you can reg for the deepstax?
                                                                                                            8.30pm Fergal - Just so you are aware this is the 2015 thread.
                                                                                                            sigpic

                                                                                                            Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

                                                                                                            Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

                                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                                              #55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by ACE REPORTER View Post
                                                                                                              Think you have the wrong year here Fergal. Try this thread.

                                                                                                              http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=21633
                                                                                                              Originally posted by Jim11 View Post
                                                                                                              Just looking at the event sheet end of level 9. Levels are 45 minutes and starts @ 12. So I guess with breaks around 9pm
                                                                                                              Originally posted by D4 Events View Post
                                                                                                              8.30pm Fergal - Just so you are aware this is the 2015 thread.
                                                                                                              Cheers lads, looking forward to it

                                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                                #56
                                                                                                                Originally posted by westlife View Post
                                                                                                                if it helps your EV I will take 10% of your action for €30..... Jason T wouldn't get that mark up.....(but he would ask!)
                                                                                                                YOUR WELCOME BRIAN!
                                                                                                                Is this thread a family guy sketch of you playing Peter, Phil? Idiotic, condescending, passive aggressive, hilarious and retardedly shouting it's "half the cost of a game of snooker" at the dog.
                                                                                                                Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

                                                                                                                My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
                                                                                                                My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

                                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                                  #57
                                                                                                                  DELETED - WRONG YEAR.
                                                                                                                  "Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"

                                                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                                                  X