Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Satellites tonight Thursday 17th January

Satellites available on

www.boylepoker.com (satellites can be found under the "Boyle Exclusives Tab")
    www.grosvenorpoker.com
    www.bluesq.com
    www.gentingpoker.com
    www.pokerencore.com

1 Seat Guaranteed in The Super Satellite @ 8.30pm

Name: EDSPC – Hourly Feeder
    Type: No-Limit Hold’em Freezeout
    Date & Time: Every Hour Daily
    Buy-in: €1 + €0.10
    Starting Chips: 1,500
    Blind Levels: 3 Mins
    Late Reg: Late registration available through until the end of Level 6
    Prize Pool: 1 x €7.70 EDSPC Daily Satellite Token Guaranteed – 1 token for every €7.70 in the prize pool

Name: EDSPC – Daily Satellite
    Date & Time: Daily at 8pm
    Buy-in: €7 + €0.70
    Blind Levels: 5 Minutes
    Prize Pool: 1 x €44 EDSPC Super Satellite Token Guaranteed – 1 token for every €44 in the prize pool.

Name: EDSPC - Super Satellite
    Date & Time: Every Thursday at 8.30 pm.
    Buy-in: €40 + €4
    Blind Levels: 10 Minutes
    Prize Pool: 1 x €550 EDSPC Main Event Seat Guaranteed – 1 seat for every €550 in the prize pool. The European Deepstack Poker Championships 2013 Main Event will take place 31st Jan -3rd Feb, Regency Hotel, Dublin.
    sigpic

Dublin Poker Festival 13th to 23rd February 2020

Winamax Poker Open 30th November - 6th December 2020

Comment

Don't Forget!!!

Online Satellites tonight Thursday 17th January

Satellites available on

www.boylepoker.com (satellites can be found under the "Boyle Exclusives Tab")
      www.grosvenorpoker.com
      www.bluesq.com
      www.gentingpoker.com
      www.pokerencore.com

1 Seat Guaranteed in The Super Satellite @ 8.30pm
      sigpic

Comment

Less than 2 weeks to go..... numbers looking good.... hotel full

Get yourself registered........

www.europeandeepstackpoker.com
        sigpic

Comment

what time does play finish up each nightin the main event?

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
            what time does play finish up each nightin the main event?
            Sorry for delay in answering, just seen it now, we will play 10 levels on Day 1 - Thursday 31st, we will then decide on a daily basis depending on numbers but we will never play more than 10 levels on day 2 and 3.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi there can someone please tell me what time day 1 will finish at need to know before i reg. I hope someone can answer my question please

Comment

Originally posted by nellsor View Post
                Hi there can someone please tell me what time day 1 will finish at need to know before i reg. I hope someone can answer my question please
                With 10 x 1 hour levels and breaks etc. I'd imagine play on day one will finish up around 01.30, I'm only a player so it's only a guess but it won't be far out

Comment

Originally posted by nellsor View Post
                  If we play the full 10 levels as scheduled including breaks we will finish at 2.00am
                  sigpic

Comment

Is the Super Satelite on Weds a €120 or €60 events? And is it freeze out or rebuys? Cheers
                    http://www.pokerireland.ie

Comment

Originally posted by rag2gar View Post
                      Is the Super Satelite on Weds a €120 or €60 events? And is it freeze out or rebuys? Cheers
                      60 & a rebuy (50).
                      sigpic
                      www.d4events.com

Comment

Mike im assuming you can buy in on the day?
                        https://twitter.com/WesoFarrell

http://www.pmvtrust.ie/

Comment

Originally posted by bottom feeder View Post
                          Mike im assuming you can buy in on the day?
                          Yes, we should be able to accomodate anyone who wants to play. Late reg is for 9 levels.
                          sigpic
                          www.d4events.com

Comment

5 Seat Guaranteed Satellite on Boylepoker.com Tonight @ 20:30

Comment

can u play the sat on boyle tonight if u have already won a ticket and transfer to someone else?

Comment

CHIP LEADER WITH 3 TO GO ONE TIME

Comment

Originally posted by de dominator View Post
                                  CHIP LEADER WITH 3 TO GO ONE TIME
                                  That's locked up there, think you knocked me out earlier too. Gl
                                  Last edited by ghostface; 29-01-13, 23:08.

Comment

Hi, can anyone post up break times and length for day one please? Would hate to arrive at the start of the dinner break...
                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

What time can you buy in until at the sat tonight and are you expecting many runners

Comment

96 runners so far for the Super Satellite - you can buy-in till 9.00pm
                                        sigpic

Comment

Will there be any hassle buying in tomorrow mike

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                            Will there be any hassle buying in tomorrow mike
                                            Only if you haven't got any dough!
                                            sigpic
                                            www.d4events.com

Comment

Hi mike. What times are the breaks and their lengths tomorrow?
                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                Hi mike. What times are the breaks and their lengths tomorrow?
                                                Every 2 hours. 15 - 20 mins. Dinner will be split into 2 halves of the room at 6.30 and 7.30 approximately.

10 levels will be played to should finish up around 1am.
                                                sigpic
                                                www.d4events.com

Comment

is their a daily stream/final table stream ?

Comment

Originally posted by curehead View Post
                                                    is their a daily stream/final table stream ?
                                                    There will be a stream and blog throughout the event on www.d4live.com.
                                                    sigpic
                                                    www.d4events.com

Comment

Good luck to all IPBers playing today. I drew table 43 seat 8

Comment

Best of luck to all of you playing this today

Comment

Best of luck to all IPBers playing today fingers crossed lads, I will be blogging for D4 Events for the weekend you can find the blog HERE
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Is the event being blogged

Comment

Will you be at the event today Danny?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                Best of luck to all IPBers playing today fingers crossed lads, I will be blogging for D4 Events for the weekend you can find the blog HERE
                                                                Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                Is the event being blogged
                                                                Originally posted by 6betshove View Post
                                                                Will you be at the event today Danny?

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                  Didn't see that post . Have him on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                    Didn't see that post . Have him on ignore
                                                                    I just hope that fucking cunt Damo isn't there because i'm going to punch him right in his fat fucking face

Comment

Danny any idea what the twitter hashtag will be? #EDSPC ??

Comment

Sick I'm not playing this, but gl to all IPB'ers playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                          Danny any idea what the twitter hashtag will be? #EDSPC ??
                                                                          No idea yet, would assumed something like that or Deepstack. Will ask Mike what he has in mind.

Comment

What are the numbers like at the moment?

Comment

#98
                                                                              What are the numbers like at the moment?
                                                                              384 on the clock, JP announced 9 levels to enter.

Comment

#99
                                                                                Myself/PokerPiper/Kincsem were talking about people who won this back in the day LuckyLloyd was one of the people we mentioned, low and behold who turns up to play but he big man himself!

As he said himself let's see if he can remember the rules.

Comment

Table Draw

Comment

Could someone do a control F for me and find Dan Devlin please as I'm on mobile.
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                      Could someone do a control F for me and find Dan Devlin please as I'm on mobile.
                                                                                      Not on the list that I posted but there has been another 20+ players added to the list since I posted it.

Comment

Not on the list that I posted but there has been another 20+ players added to the list since I posted it.
                                                                                        Grand he is deffo there anyway.
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Table 46 will be fun

Comment

Originally posted by mickste View Post
                                                                                            Table 46 will be fun
                                                                                            Obv the lads paid at same time and got stuck on the same table.

Comment

Can't believe nobody suggested an IPB last longest given size of field.

Also can't believe size of field given recent turnouts for WPT, IPPF, etc...

Comment

Can't believe nobody suggested an IPB last longest given size of field.

Also can't believe size of field given recent turnouts for WPT, IPPF, etc...
                                                                                                Our fields are generally affected more by the climate and competition in mainland Europe rather than local stuff. Very happy with the turnout so far, last year was under 500 uniques in the re-entry format (590 when re-entries taken into account).

Considering the France Poker Series has moved to clash with us and the Megastack in Vienna I am delighted with the numbers.
                                                                                                sigpic
                                                                                                www.d4events.com

Comment

Originally posted by shortstack View Post
                                                                                                  Our fields are generally affected more by the climate and competition in mainland Europe rather than local stuff. Very happy with the turnout so far, last year was under 500 uniques in the re-entry format (590 when re-entries taken into account).

Considering the France Poker Series has moved to clash with us and the Megastack in Vienna I am delighted with the numbers.
                                                                                                  Sorry wasn't knocking it at all... I am actually impressed with the numbers. Hope to be there soon to add value to the field

Comment

Don't recognise too many names in that list... just Lloyd and the Goat!

Good luck lads

Comment

Any update Jamie Flynn please?

Comment

Myself/PokerPiper/Kincsem were talking about people who won this back in the day LuckyLloyd was one of the people we mentioned, low and behold who turns up to play but he big man himself!

As he said himself let's see if he can remember the rules.
                                                                                                        Rustier than I thought: 40k at the second break
                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Sorry wasn't knocking it at all... I am actually impressed with the numbers. Hope to be there soon to add value to the field
                                                                                                          Sorry, I didn't think you were. I was just re-iterating how pleased we are with the field size. Good luck if you have made it down.
                                                                                                          sigpic
                                                                                                          www.d4events.com

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                            We arrived late and got thrown on the same table. He has around 35k, myself about 80k. Vive la France!
                                                                                                            It's all an illusion

Comment

Sorry, I didn't think you were. I was just re-iterating how pleased we are with the field size. Good luck if you have made it down.
                                                                                                              Thanks. Made it down and sitting on 70k at dinner break... My table has yet to realise that the Fish has landed...

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                                                We arrived late and got thrown on the same table. He has around 35k, myself about 80k. Vive la France!
                                                                                                                Ah right. Well good luck ye and no beering. I'm getting some one on one training Sunday night when he comes home lol
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

cant connect with wifi at all in hotel, back in skylon on break and on lappie.

Had 83k, bought my 1st vodka and on break have 77k

6k per vodka.....hmmm back on water

Comment

Busto aces v 44 for 120k pot on the flop

Comment

great stuff with numbers esp with the clashes u mentioned. Well done

edit: actually, any guesstimate on numbers for tomorrow's 550 game?
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Jam-Fly; 31-01-13, 23:19.
                                                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

And bust , flop trips and get it in, guy has KK boom K on the turn
                                                                                                                        https://twitter.com/WesoFarrell

http://www.pmvtrust.ie/

Comment

Finished day on 70k. Had a great table draw but if practice makes perfect the reverse is also true. So much that was automatic three years or so ago is now a thick fog. When I go to think properly over the hands I'll be annoyed at my play!

Ah well, still in. Tomorrow is another day and I could always just get smacked in the face by the deck. Good luck to whoever else is still in.
                                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X