Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish Open Festival 2020 - moving online to partypoker - 6th-12th April

Big News for Irish Open 2020

Since our announcement last week regarding the postponement of Irish Open 2020, considerable efforts have been made to find an alternative date to run Irish Open 2020, however, as the uncertainty surrounding Live Poker Events continues, we feel that the best decision to take at this point is to cancel the Live Festival for 2020.

But don't dismay......here’s the great news

We are delighted to announce that the Irish Open’s sponsor partypoker will now run the Irish Open Festival Online including the much anticipated €1 MILLION Guaranteed Main Event. The Main Event will remain a multi day tournament culminating in the Irish Open 2020 Winner being crowned on Easter Sunday.

partypoker Managing Director, Tom Waters, said “We are delighted to be associated with Europe’s oldest Poker Festival. The Irish Open is a truly unique event and following the disappointment of its cancellation this year, an online Irish Open series looks a perfect fit for both event organisers and partypoker

A slightly revised schedule will run over a seven-day period from 6th to 12th April but will remain intact for the most part. The Full schedule can be found at www.irishpokeropen.com and www.partypoker.com. Full information on a comprehensive satellite and mini-feeder schedule will follow shortly.

We would like to thank partypoker for taking the initiative to help ensure Europe’s oldest running Poker Festival goes ahead during these very challenging times. We hope to see you for the first time ever on the virtual tables for the 40th Anniversary of the Irish Open.

Stay safe and kind regards,
    Paul O' Reilly & JP Mc Cann

Last edited by Irish Poker Open; 16-03-20, 17:09.
    €1,000,000 GTD Irish Open Online run on partypoker from 8th-12th April 2020 - Satellites in the Lobby now - Full Festival with over 2.5M GTD from 6th-12th April - check out https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule now!

30,000 starting stack, 60bbs with a 7 min clock?

Tell me this is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by *PocketRockets* View Post
      30,000 starting stack, 60bbs with a 7 min clock?

Tell me this is a joke
      Where have you seen this information?

24 Min Clock
      30k Chips
      Same structure as originally plan (Level 1, 100:100 for 300 BB's) but with an adjustment to the antes as there's no BB Ante on party
      €10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
      Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, €270 Freezeout
      €1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
      CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April

Comment

Partypoker client

Comment

hi jp i won a ticket on paddy power and wanted to know what will be happening as it will be played on party poker,will i get cash refunded to my paddy power account and if so how long will it take cheers.

Comment

Partypoker client
            As you can imagine we've turned this around from a live event (12 months in the making) to an online event (48 hrs in the making) apologies we will get these typo's fixed in the day or so.

I've gone through the schedule here and this is 99% correct.
            https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...-schedule-7219

Still one or two amendments to be made

Comment

Originally posted by taffattack View Post
              hi jp i won a ticket on paddy power and wanted to know what will be happening as it will be played on party poker,will i get cash refunded to my paddy power account and if so how long will it take cheers.
              Hi Taffattack,

Yes you will get cash back.

If you won a seat paddy power will process it.
              If you won a package iPoker will process it.

The package winners will take a little longer as they are waiting on refunds from the hotel. Who as you can imagine are going through thousands of cancellations not only from this event but from all the events which have been cancelled with them in the last week.

Comment

Originally posted by JP Poker View Post
                As you can imagine we've turned this around from a live event (12 months in the making) to an online event (48 hrs in the making) apologies we will get these typo's fixed in the day or so.

I've gone through the schedule here and this is 99% correct.
                https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...-schedule-7219

Still one or two amendments to be made
                Yeah the client reflects your structure now. Was worried

Comment

TONIGHT - 5 x €1,100 Irish Open Online Seats GTD
                  #partypoker - 9pm
                  Entry €109
                  Late reg - 10.20pm

Feeders running at 6pm & 7pm this evening with 10 x €109 Seats GTD for just €22
                  Late reg - 40 mins

€1,000,000 GTD

More info https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...vent-event-391

€1,000,000 GTD Irish Open Online run on partypoker from 8th-12th April 2020 - Satellites in the Lobby now - Full Festival with over 2.5M GTD from 6th-12th April - check out https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule now!

Comment

5 Seats Guaranteed
                    Tonight on partypoker at 9pm

Comment

https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...LCsLvl7nWXPPbo

Full tournament schedule with almost €3,000,000 in GTD's

Comment

Hi JP, i have a bunch of PartyPoker Live $ which i was going to use at the Irish Open festival, will i be able to use these now that it's all online?

Comment

Originally posted by Dahman View Post
                          Hi JP, i have a bunch of PartyPoker Live $ which i was going to use at the Irish Open festival, will i be able to use these now that it's all online?
                          Yes you will be able to use these

Comment

Full Festival Schedule

Comment

Will there be satellites for the other events?

Also, if I win 2 seats for the Irish Open, and qualify for day 2 on my first bullet, what happens to the second ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by LOL_CAMPBELL View Post
                                Will there be satellites for the other events?

Also, if I win 2 seats for the Irish Open, and qualify for day 2 on my first bullet, what happens to the second ticket?
                                At the moment we only have satellites running for the €5k HR

With regards to winning multi tickets to the same T&C's apply as did for the live event.

All tickets must be used for the destination event by the person who won the ticket.

Transfers are not allowed and there is no cash options.

If a player manages to win multiple seats and makes it into Day 2 from their first bullet they must continue to play to try win a bigger stack for Day 2 or forfeit your additional seats.

Comment

More than €2,500,000 guaranteed in first ever Irish Open Online Series on partypoker

Full schedule confirmed, April 6-12, as the event moves to partypoker.com to crown its inaugural online winner

partypoker and IPF Entertainment is excited to announce the full schedule for the first ever Irish Open Online Series, where players are being offered a windfall of €2,714,200 in guarantees.

The series will run from Monday, April 6, 2020 to Sunday, April 12, 2020, after the decision was made to move the Irish Poker Open 2020 online and make sure players do not miss out on the fun.

A total of 22 events will be held across the seven days, with buy-ins ranging from €162 to €5,200, offering opportunities for players at varying levels.

Tournaments will be offered in a range of formats, including NLH 6-Max, NLH 8-Max, PLO 6-Max and PLO 8-Max. There is a total of 9 Championship Events in addition to The Main Event.

The final day of the series will see the conclusion of the Main Event, which offers a hefty guarantee of €1 million for a buy-in of €1,000 + €100. Four day ones will take place from Wednesday, April 8, 2020 to Saturday, April 11, 2020 with day two running on the Saturday, before the winner is crowned on Sunday, April 12, 2020.

Satellites for the Main Event are running now on partypoker. If you want to buy into the action, you can do so from just €1.10, and satellites to other events will be added in the coming days.

To make the events feel more like live poker, as originally intended, players will be able to talk to each other on ‘real name’ terms, with players’ real names being shown at the tables as opposed to aliases.

Team partypoker’s Louise Butler said: “The Irish Open is my favourite event of the year. I'm absolutely delighted that the series will go ahead on partypoker.

“The Irish poker community were so disappointed when the live series was cancelled and I think bringing it online for 2020 was a great decision. Every Irish player dreams of winning this event and this year they can dream of doing it in their pyjamas.”

The full schedule can be found at the Irish Open website www.irishpokeropen.com and partypoker.com.

Comment

The Irish Open 2020 is going online and we have:

▪️50 x €1,100 Main Event Seats GTD TONIGHT!
                                    ▪️#partpoker - starts 9pm - late reg 10.20pm
                                    ▪️Entry €109
                                    ▪️1 x optional re-entry available

MINI-FEEDERS running all day from €1.10
                                    €1.10 > €11 > €109 > €1,100

Full Festival Info here: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/overview

Comment

Obviously it will take time to process PaddyP ticket returns but do we think it will be done in time to transfer to Party to play the event?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                        Obviously it will take time to process PaddyP ticket returns but do we think it will be done in time to transfer to Party to play the event?
                                        Hi Jib,

I believe all the seat only tickets have been refunded already at this stage.

And the package winners are still being processed.

Did you win a seat or package?

Comment

Originally posted by JP Poker View Post
                                          Hi Jib,

I believe all the seat only tickets have been refunded already at this stage.

And the package winners are still being processed.

Did you win a seat or package?
                                          Seat only but nothing in my account yet.

Should I follow up with PP?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                            Seat only but nothing in my account yet.

Should I follow up with PP?
                                            Email me your details jp@irishpokeropen.com and I'll follow it up for you

Comment

Already secured your seat for the Irish Open Main Event?
                                              Why not try your luck for the €5000 High Roller!

▪️5 x €5,200 High Roller Seats GTD
                                              ▪️Sunday 29th March - 9pm
                                              ▪️€530 Entry

Mini-feeders running daily from 1pm on partypoker, satellite your way in from just €1.10!

€1.10 > €5.50 > €55 > €530 > €5,200 Seat

Full Festival Info: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Last edited by Irish Poker Open; 23-03-20, 10:55.

Comment

Remember to check out the partypoker lobby for all of the feeders running daily to the main 50 x €1,100 Irish Open Seats GTD Satellite this coming Sunday 29th at 9pm!

You can qualify from as little as €1.10 or €11

€1.10 > €11 > €109 > €1,100 Seat

€1,000,000 GTD
                                                https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Comment

Tonight - 5 x Irish Open Online Seats GTD

Starts 9pm - LR 10.20pm
                                                  €109 Entry
                                                  1 x optional re-entry.

Feeders in the Lobby right now including Free-rolls.

€22 Entry Feeder at both 6 pm and 7 pm
                                                  10 x €109 Super Satellite Entries GTD
                                                  Both have 40 minute late reg

For details on Satellites and Feeders read on here: https://bit.ly/33ublif

Comment

Have you tried any of the fantastic value Mini-Feeders for the €1,000,000 GTD Irish Open Online Main Event or the €5,200 entry High Roller on #partypoker?

These are running daily in the partypoker lobby.

Last edited by Irish Poker Open; 26-03-20, 14:37.

Comment

Won a ticket for the $110 party poker final tonight. Is it pointless going for another ticket to have a re entry as chat seem to say your largest stack goes through and the lesser stack is just lost.

Edit: Think I have made sense of this now. Just was first time playing it last night and was a bit unsure.
                                                      Last edited by tipp86; 26-03-20, 08:42.
                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

▪️ 5 x €1,100 Irish Open Online Seats GTD TONIGHT
                                                        ▪️Starts 9pm - Late reg 10.20pm
                                                        ▪️Entry €109
                                                        ▪️1 x optional re-entry

20 x €109 Seats GTD in €22 Mini-Feeders at 6pm and 7pm this evening.

Full Festival info with over €2,500,000 GTD: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Last edited by Irish Poker Open; 26-03-20, 12:58.

Comment

Why is the main event a 7pm start in the evening time, should Irish people not be the target audience for this? The Irish Open was always a 12pm start, that's daytime for Irish people not sitting down to play in the evening time when we will already be tired.

We have to play the big online tournaments weekly on a time scale to suit a North American and South American player pool, in an Irish Open they should have to adapt to our schedules. This is a real bullshit aspect to the main event schedule and needs to be called out.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazi View Post
                                                            Why is the main event a 7pm start in the evening time, should Irish people not be the target audience for this? The Irish Open was always a 12pm start, that's daytime for Irish people not sitting down to play in the evening time when we will already be tired.

We have to play the big online tournaments weekly on a time scale to suit a North American and South American player pool, in an Irish Open they should have to adapt to our schedules. This is a real bullshit aspect to the main event schedule and needs to be called out.
                                                            Day 1s are now 5hours instead of 12h as it's online. So play 19.00-00.00 or 12.00-17.00. Now I think you know the correct answer unless cabin fever's got the better of you

Comment

2pm - 7pm then, why wait until we are bolloxed, unless oh yeah its not really aimed at us

Comment

2pm - 7pm then, why wait until we are bolloxed, unless oh yeah its not really aimed at us
                                                                Sure you'd have been playing til midnight live anyway. How could you be more bolloxed playing fewer hours online?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                  Sure you'd have been playing til midnight live anyway. How could you be more bolloxed playing fewer hours online?
                                                                  Against everyone else who was on the same schedule, however online for our own Irish Open we will be playing in the late evening our time against others who will have the benefit of being much fresher. The point is, it hasn't been set up for us, the timings make that quite obvious.

Comment

Against everyone else who was on the same schedule, however online for our own Irish Open we will be playing in the late evening our time against others who will have the benefit of being much fresher. The point is, it hasn't been set up for us, the timings make that quite obvious.
                                                                    Pretty sure 7PM onwards would be peak times for Irish players to be playing online though. The majority of people playing it will be European I'd imagine. Who do you think it favours? Canadians, Brazilians and Mexicans? Seems like as Dice said, it makes more sense to play the later half of the schedule rather than starting and finishing early.

Comment

Yes that player pool exactly.

Comment

Is the ladies event still happening?

Comment

About time Party got a milly guarantee tournament.

Comment

About time Party got a milly guarantee tournament.
                                                                            It is indeed

Check out the full schedule here : https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Comment

#39
                                                                              We are super excited to be bringing the Irish Open Online for the very first time in History!

The Main Attraction is obviously the €1,000,000 GTD Main Event, however, there are many more fantastic events with guaranteed prizepools to choose from too such as:

€500,000 GTD - €5,200 High Roller 8-Max
                                                                              €200,000 GTD - €2,100 High Roller 8 Max
                                                                              €200,000 GTD - €530 JP Masters
                                                                              €100,000 GTD - €1050 NLH 8-Max
                                                                              €100,000 GTD - €330 NLH 6-Max
                                                                              €100,000 GTD - €265 Mini Irish Open
                                                                              €50,000 GTD - €162 NLH Deepstack

In fact, every one of the 22 Tournaments on the Irish Open Online Series Schedule has a fantastic guaranteed prizepool - check out the full schedule an guarantees here: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Qualify online for all events using the partypokerLIVE Tournament Dollar satellites which run daily in the Lobby!

Qualify for the €1,000,000 GTD Main Event and the €500,000 GTD High Roller via direct satellites in the Lobby!

Last edited by Irish Poker Open; 28-03-20, 12:19.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Any online sats for any of the other events? And i mean proper sats, not those ridiculous live dollar games?

Comment

#41
                                                                                  You have a lot to be worrying about in the current climate Arazi.
                                                                                  People are dying in their thousands and you are worried about being somehow at a disadvantage.
                                                                                  Grow up.
                                                                                  There is more to life than Poker

Comment

#42
                                                                                    #partypoker have a massive 5 x €5,200 High Roller Seats GTD in their Grand Final on Sunday at 9pm and you can satellite in from just €5.50!

View full schedule here; https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Qualified for tomorrow night’s 50 Seat GTD for the €1,000,000 GTD Irish Open Online satellite yet?! Now is the time!

Satellites running from just €1.10 in the Lobby!

€1.10 > €11 > €109 > €1,100 Seat

Sunday 29th March
                                                                                      50 x €1,100 Irish Open Seats GTD
                                                                                      Entry €109
                                                                                      Starts 9pm - Late reg 10.20pm

Full Festival info here: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Satellite Sunday Irish Open Online 2020

We have a massive Satellite Day coming up for you! Mini-feeders for these Grand Finals are available in the #partypoker Lobby daily or direct buy-in also available! GL at the Tables today!

▪️50 x €1,100 Irish Open Main Event Online Seats GTD
                                                                                        ▫️Starts 9pm - Late reg 10.20pm
                                                                                        ▫️Entry €109
                                                                                        ▫️Mini-feeders daily in lobby
                                                                                        ▫️€1.10 > €11 > €109 > €1,100

▪️5 x €5,200 High Roller Online Seats GTD
                                                                                        ▫️Entry €530
                                                                                        ▫️€5.50 > €55 > €5,200> €5,200

Irish Open Main Event - €1,000,000 GTD
                                                                                        High Roller - €500,000 GTD

You can also use the Tournament $$$ satellites on partypoker as a way of entering all of the events on the full Irish Open Online 2020 Schedule!

There is over €2,5000,000 GTD over the 7 day Festival - take a look at it in full here: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Comment

#45
                                                                                          There was a massive 57 x €1,100 Main Event Seats generated in the Grand Final last night and 8 x €5,200 High Roller Seats also generated!
                                                                                          That’s MASSIVE value for Irish Open Online 2020 on #partypoker right now!

Mini-feeders to the very last Sunday Grand Final run daily this week and you can secure your seat in both the Main Event & High Roller for just a few euro!

Try your luck at the mini-feeders today! ☘️

▪️€1,000,000 GTD Main Event
                                                                                          €1.10 > €11 > €109 > €1,100 Main Event Seat

▪️€500,000 GTD High Roller Event

€5.50 > €55 > €530 > €5,200 High Roller Seat

The full Festival has over €2,500,000 GTD with entries ranging from €165 to €5,200
                                                                                          Check out the full schedule here: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Less than a week to go until ☘️Irish Open Online 2020 ☘️ takes place with over €2,500,000 GTD over the 7 day Festival on #partypoker

Buy ins range from €165 to €5,200 over the 22 Tournament Event!

Decided what events you’re playing? Check out the full schedule here https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Satellite into the €1,000,000 GTD Main Event and €500,000 GTD High Roller in direct satellites in the partypoker Lobby daily!

Satellite into all other events using the Tournament $$$ satellites on partypoker now!

Last edited by Irish Poker Open; 31-03-20, 09:56.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              5 Irish Poker Open Main Event Seats GTD
                                                                                              Tonight at 9 pm, Late Reg 10.20 pm ⌛
                                                                                              €109 Entry
                                                                                              1 x optional re-entry.

Feeders in the Lobby right now including Free-rolls:

€22 Entry Feeder at both 6 pm and 7 pm with 10 x €109 Super Satellite Entries GTD
                                                                                              Both have 40 minute late reg ⏰ For details on Satellites and Feeders read on here: https://bit.ly/33ublif

Comment

#48
                                                                                                ☘️Irish Open 2020 Online

▪️7 Days
                                                                                                ▪️22 Events
                                                                                                ▪️Entries from just €162
                                                                                                ▪️€1,000,000 GTD Main Event
                                                                                                ▪️Over €2,500,000 in Guarantees
                                                                                                ▪️6th - 12th April 2020

Find out all you need to know here:

https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Spin it to win it.......€0.01 to €180,000 ☘️☘️☘️

Ferdia O’Connell, a well known face on the Cork poker scene, made a little bit of Irish Open history in 2018 when he battled his way to a second place finish in the Irish Open Main Event, pocketing a cool €180,000, having won his Irish Open Main Event ticket for just 1 CENT through the qualifying satellites on #partypoker!

Could your €1,000,000 GTD Irish Open Online 2020 story be similar this year?! ✨☘️

Get yourself into the partypoker lobby and check out the mini-feeders running right now - we have 50 x €1,100 Main Event Seats GTD on Sunday at 9pm and you can get in from just €1.10!
                                                                                                  ▪️€1.10 > €11 > €109 > €1,100 Main Event Seat

There are also 5 x €1,100 Seats GTD tomorrow night, Thursday, at 9pm - direct €22 feeders at 6pm & 7pm with 10 x €109 Seats GTD in each one!

Check out the schedule here for all 22 events with over €2,500,000 GTD: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Ever wanted to play in a huge buy-in event but felt it was never gonna happen for you?! ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Well now it can!! ....this coming Sunday at 9pm on #partypoker there are 5 x €5,200 Seats to the €500,000 GTD Irish Open Online Highroller and you can win your seat from just €5.50 in the mini-feeders!

€5.50 > €55 > €530 > €5,200 > €500,000

Check out the full schedule here: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Last edited by Irish Poker Open; 02-04-20, 16:16.

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      5 Irish Poker Open Main Event Seats GTD
                                                                                                      Tonight at 9 pm, Late Reg 10.20 pm ⌛
                                                                                                      €109 Entry
                                                                                                      1 x optional re-entry.

Feeders in the Lobby right now including Free-rolls:

€22 Entry Feeder at both 6 pm and 7 pm with 10 x €109 Super Satellite Entries GTD
                                                                                                      Both have 40 minute late reg ⏰ For details on Satellites and Feeders read on here: https://bit.ly/33ublif

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        - Late reg tonight until 10.20pm
                                                                                                        - 8 Seats given out last week!

▪️5 x €1,100 Irish Open Main Event Seats GTD
                                                                                                        ▪️Entry €109
                                                                                                        ▪️#partypoker

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Event #11 on the Irish Open 2020 Online Schedule is our Championship Irish Open Ladies Event which has a fantastic €25,000 GTD for its €265 Entry on #partypoker! ✨

▪️Thursday 9th April
                                                                                                          ▪️Starts 7pm - Late reg 9.10pm
                                                                                                          ▪️20,000 stack
                                                                                                          ▪️Freezeout

Tournament $$$ satellites running daily on partypoker which can be used to enter ALL events for Irish Open Online 2020!

For full Festival info & schedule see here: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Last edited by Irish Poker Open; 03-04-20, 12:12.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Wondering how you can deposit funds on #partypoker for Irish Open 2020? ✨

See below for all your deposit options!

Full Festival Schedule here: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Last edited by Irish Poker Open; 03-04-20, 14:20.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Event #21 takes us down memory lane as we remember one of the biggest legends in Irish Poker for the Liam Flood Memorial Championship Event. This 6-Max turbo format has a €265 entry fee and a €50,000 GTD Prizepool

▪️Sunday 12th April
                                                                                                              ▪️Starts 7pm - Late reg 8.25pm
                                                                                                              ▪️20,000 stack
                                                                                                              ▪️Freezeout

Tournament $$$ satellites running daily on partypoker which can be used to enter ALL events for Irish Open Online 2020!

For full Festival info & schedule see here: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Even the sheep in Ireland are Social Distancing!☘️

We have 9 Championship Trophies up for grabs which will be shipped to each winner of our Championship Events for Irish Open Online 2020, running from 6th to 12th of April on #partypoker.

We have more than €2,500,000 GTD over the online festival with guarantees on every event!

All Championship Events here
                                                                                                                ⬇️
                                                                                                                ▪️NLH 6-Max - €320
                                                                                                                ▪️NLH Heads-Up - €320
                                                                                                                ▪️€1,000,000 GTD Main Event - €1100
                                                                                                                ▪️America's Cup - €320
                                                                                                                ▪️Irish Open Ladies - €265
                                                                                                                ▪️JP Masters - €530
                                                                                                                ▪️PLO 6-Max - €320
                                                                                                                ▪️Liam Flood Memorial 6 Max Turbo - €265
                                                                                                                ▪️Mini Irish Open - €265

Find the full schedule here: https://bit.ly/2R8ffIq

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  ☘️Satellite Sunday Irish Open Online 2020☘️

Another cracking Satellite Day coming up for you! These are the last of the Grand Finals and mini-feeders for these are available in the #partypoker Lobby daily or direct buy-in also available!
                                                                                                                  GL at the Tables today! ☘️

▪️50 x €1,100 Irish Open Main Event Online Seats GTD
                                                                                                                  ▫️Entry €109
                                                                                                                  ▫️€1.10 > €11 > €109 > €1,100

▪️5 x €5,200 High Roller Online Seats GTD
                                                                                                                  ▫️Entry €530
                                                                                                                  ▫️€5.50 > €55 > €530 > €5,200

Irish Open Main Event - €1,000,000 GTD
                                                                                                                  High Roller - €500,000 GTD

You can also use the Tournament $$$ satellites on partypoker as a way of entering all of the events on the full Irish Open Online 2020 Schedule! See lobby for the satellites.

There is over €2,5000,000 GTD over the 7 day Festival - take a look at it in full here: https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Anyone any idea what time the 50 seat sat finishes?
                                                                                                                    sigpic
                                                                                                                    Longshotvalue.com

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Around 1am last week.
                                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                        Around 1am last week.
                                                                                                                        Thanks thats not as bad as I expected..
                                                                                                                        sigpic
                                                                                                                        Longshotvalue.com

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X