Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPT Barcelona

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    EPT Barcelona

    Good Irish interest here in the main event with 69 left from 1,931.

    €1.6m up top

    Mark Buckley chip leader with 2.8m and Patrick Clarke not far behind on 1.4m

    Go on the boys

    #2
    https://www.pokernews.com/tours/ept/...ips.237959.htm

    Comment


      #3
      Mark is live at the feature table on twitch right now.

      Comment


        #4
        36 left

        Patrick 1st 3.3m
        Mark 5th 2.5m

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Hooch View Post
          Mark is live at the feature table on twitch right now.
          Was Mark Twitching on Twitch?

          Comment


            #6
            https://www.twitch.tv/pokerstars

            Comment


              #7
              Mark Buckley opened to 125,000 under the gun and Upeshka De Silva three-bet to 385,000 from one seat over. It folded back to Buckley who moved all in for a stack worth 2,260,000. De Silva snap-called to show KKcs .

              Buckley, holding AQo had to hit the board, which he did on the flop - A73o .

              The turn and river didn't change anything and De Silva fell down to 1,550,000.

              Clarke won a flip and is back to over 3m.

              Comment


                #8
                Both into day 5, 13 remain.

                You’d imagine top two will end up with seven figures after deals.

                Winner Platinum Pass too.

                Sickest river bluff shove late on too.

                https://www.pokernews.com/tours/ept/...ips.238185.htm

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by *PocketRockets* View Post
                  Both into day 5, 13 remain.

                  You’d imagine top two will end up with seven figures after deals.

                  Winner Platinum Pass too.

                  Sickest river bluff shove late on too.

                  https://www.pokernews.com/tours/ept/...ips.238185.htm
                  Clicky 3rd and mark 4th 13 left. Both on same table which is not the feature table unfortunately

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by *PocketRockets* View Post
                    Both into day 5, 13 remain.

                    You’d imagine top two will end up with seven figures after deals.

                    Winner Platinum Pass too.

                    Sickest river bluff shove late on too.

                    https://www.pokernews.com/tours/ept/...ips.238185.htm
                    Final table 9 left both still in with average stacks

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Unlucky spot for Clarke to wake up with 99 after UTG opens with AA and got 2 callers before it came to Clarke in the BB. Really had to shove and hopefully take the money in the middle.
                      Buckley still there with 7 left - really interesting table so far and there have been a lot of action hands.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Bluezar View Post
                        Unlucky spot for Clarke to wake up with 99 after UTG opens with AA and got 2 callers before it came to Clarke in the BB. Really had to shove and hopefully take the money in the middle.
                        Buckley still there with 7 left - really interesting table so far and there have been a lot of action hands.
                        Great effort from both lads. Clicky got even more unlucky to river the trip q v Aq. Mark gone shortly after for 220k . I'm sure they'd have settled for 375k between them a few days ago. Ah well that's the saturday/Sunday entertainment spoiled
                        Last edited by limpwhacker; 01-09-18, 17:53.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Bluezar View Post
                          Unlucky spot for Clarke to wake up with 99 after UTG opens with AA and got 2 callers before it came to Clarke in the BB. Really had to shove and hopefully take the money in the middle.
                          Buckley still there with 7 left - really interesting table so far and there have been a lot of action hands.
                          Hated the shove with 9’s there given the circumstances.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X