Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone pm me Ghostface's number please?

Much appreciated.
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
      Can someone pm me Ghostface's number please?

Much appreciated.
      sent
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Essien gone to Madrid on loan

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
          Any Blaas around for pre-Mullanes beer tomorrow, drop me a line.
          What time is early? Might be able to sneak in at half 6 or 7 for it. Can't drink much because I'm dealing but will have a couple before Nemo gets in

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          can I come too?
          Yep..the more the merrier!
          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
            What time is early? Might be able to sneak in at half 6 or 7 for it. Can't drink much because I'm dealing but will have a couple before Nemo gets in

Yep..the more the merrier!
            6.30ish? 7? Pint in geoffs maybe. Will text you tomorrow.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              Essien gone to Madrid on loan
              After 10 years they find a Makelele replacement

Comment

6.30ish? 7? Pint in geoffs maybe. Will text you tomorrow.
                Cool around then anyways. Don't care where in fairness. Most are filled with the same degens anyway!

Comment

Completely missed this with all the transfer deadline day nonsense.

Bethany Firth wins Irelands first medal in this Paralympic games with a gold in the S14 100m backstroke.

Well done her!

Comment

Bethany Firth wins Irelands first medal in this Paralympic games with a gold in the S14 100m backstroke.

Well done her!
                    Are you going to drag yourself from that couch tomorrow for a few sneaky ones and some Mullanes banter.

Comment

Well done her!
                      Jason Smyth world record in the 100m heat too.

Comment

Didn't realise they'd filmed 'Life of Pi', has it been discussed here already? Due out in November.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZEZ35Fhvuc
                        Looks nice and cool !

Good read ?
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                          Jason Smyth world record in the 100m heat too.
                          Apparently we are looking at 7 or 8 golds as a distinct possiblity at the games. Bit UL so far to miss out on 2 medals in the cycling, losing the bronze medal race in both

Comment

Is this right on ipoker? 104 players left in 20k and top 63 ITM. Hand-for-hand comes on. Normally its just the bubble on ipoker up until last week or is it just another "ipoker must die" gliche?

Fukkin here for the night if this is the case

Comment

Are you going to drag yourself from that couch tomorrow for a few sneaky ones and some Mullanes banter.
                              Negative

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                Is this right on ipoker? 104 players left in 20k and top 63 ITM. Hand-for-hand comes on. Normally its just the bubble on ipoker up until last week or is it just another "ipoker must die" gliche?

Nah yer on the bubble. ipoker lobby bug strikes again

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                    Looks nice and cool !

Good read ?
                                    A marmite book, I'd say you'd either love it or hate it. Hard to describe but might be one to keep for your trip.
                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Nah yer on the bubble. ipoker lobby bug strikes again
                                      But how come we are down to 101 players now and it's taken about 20 mins and still hand for hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                        id never fold there
                                        Did you see how deep it was? 500blinds if I read it correctly

edit, 250 i mean
                                        Last edited by Hectorjelly; 31-08-12, 22:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                          Pretty sure Donal was levelling SatNav.

Comment

It seems to be sorted, crazy shite.

Funny there, some dude just shipped 26k utg into my AA on SB, sweet

Comment

I should have mentioned that if you click stats(above the chat box on the table) and then click 'more' you'll see the real amount of players left, the avg stack will prob still be off though.

edit, 250 i mean
                                              SatNav posted 2 hands, one 250bb effective with the str flush and one 162bb effective with the JJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                I should have mentioned that if you click stats(above the chat box on the table) and then click 'more' you'll see the real amount of players left, the avg stack will prob still be off though.
                                                Thanks, just usually use lobby button

Comment

Negative
                                                  Gaylord

Comment

I dont think he was. I doubt Im folding there either. Look at the standard of the 1st hand she played.

Comment

edit, 250 i mean
                                                      Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                      I dont think he was. I doubt Im folding there either. Look at the standard of the 1st hand she played.
                                                      He wasnt even at my table for the first hand, thats just you getting a dig in! I dont think I played that hand that badly.
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

BBV fav Boris gets into the spirit of the Paralympics with a spot of seated volleyball with Barbara Windsor

What a massive pair of tits

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                          whispers Alan Brogan doesnt start for Dublin - Kilkenny in instead. I think the game hinges on Alan.

If he plays they could win comfortably, without i wouldnt bet the HC but expect them to win
                                                          this is the word on the street alright

Killkenny has being playing centre forward for the A's vs B's in training all week, sort of speaks for itself

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                            He wasnt even at my table for the first hand, thats just you getting a dig in! I dont think I played that hand that badly.
                                                            Don't think he is getting a dig in. Your man calling with the J5 pre and getting it in with the second nut straight on a flush board that deep is woeful putting it mildly.

Comment

Don't think he is getting a dig in. Your man calling with the J5 pre and getting it in with the second nut straight on a flush board that deep is woeful putting it mildly.
                                                              He is saying I played the hand badly, Im saying I dont think i played it that bad.
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

This is why you shouldn't talk about poker in the BBV.

Comment

So spurs didn't get mouthino in the end?

Comment

He is saying I played the hand badly, Im saying I dont think i played it that bad.
                                                                    he didn't say that lol..said the standard was bad. Your play was fine

Comment

he didn't say that lol..said the standard was bad. Your play was fine
                                                                      if im wrong I apologise but my impression was that he was saying my play was bad. " Look at the standard of the 1st hand she played."
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

4/24 at the break now. Lol out loud hand there. 4 of us see the flop, I have QsJs. Board comes As2s4s, and I bet out, guy ships AI with a chunky stack, weeeee.

He had the Ks obv but I held. One time and all that jazz

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                          So spurs didn't get mouthino in the end?
                                                                          Hasn't been confirmed either way but can't see how it could done now. They may regret not replacing Modric, it's been a very good window for them otherwise.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

4/24 at the break now. Lol out loud hand there. 4 of us see the flop, I have QsJs. Board comes As2s4s, and I bet out, guy ships AI with a chunky stack, weeeee.

He had the Ks obv but I held. One time and all that jazz
                                                                            Got the rail on glglglgl. Decent score up top.

edit - 22 left now btw.

on the right hand side of the chat box click 'stats' then 'more' to get an accurate number

Comment

grrr AA55 double suited vs AA68 all in pre €350 pot for whats left it that account and he gets runner runner flush i have the other 2 suits on the flop so had twice the chance of runner flush but no!
                                                                              i now hate flushes

Comment

Still guys limpin at this stage, mad Ted.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  Hasn't been confirmed either way but can't see how it could done now. They may regret not replacing Modric, it's been a very good window for them otherwise.
                                                                                  I think they have a few days to sort it as long as both teams say they agreed it in principle before the deadline. UEFA/FIFA can't really be too over-strict as 'only allowed change job for 3 months a year' is a little bit of a compromise with EU law and any benefit of doubt is likely to be given to the clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                                    grrr AA55 double suited vs AA68 all in pre €350 pot for whats left it that account and he gets runner runner flush i have the other 2 suits on the flop so had twice the chance of runner flush but no!
                                                                                    i now hate flushes
                                                                                    Sick 1000 post

Comment

Drinkin Stella and Tiger bottles all evening like a boss too, this doesn't auger well for end of tourney strategy!

Comment

Sick 1000 post
                                                                                        haha just that was all left in the account so if i binked the 300+ pot, i was dropping down and building it up for a couple of hours finishing a few cans. nowt to do now.
                                                                                        shoulda gone out! back to watching "Oz" series. (except season 3 i downloaded has arabic subtitiles FML)

Comment

Drinkin Stella and Tiger bottles all evening like a boss too, this doesn't auger well for end of tourney strategy!
                                                                                          Oh but it does.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                                            haha just that was all left in the account so if i binked the 300+ pot, i was dropping down and building it up for a couple of hours finishing a few cans. nowt to do now.
                                                                                            shoulda gone out! back to watching "Oz" series. (except season 3 i downloaded has arabic subtitiles FML)
                                                                                            You can rail me if you're bored chief! Need IPB support

Comment

Absolute carnage at my table!!!!

Comment

Doubt he was levelling. I defo wouldnt be too quick folding JJ there, what hands do you think he does that with that have us beat? Be lots and lots of players I would be only to have to snap this off against.

Comment

if im wrong I apologise but my impression was that he was saying my play was bad. " Look at the standard of the 1st hand she played."
                                                                                                  No Michelle, he is saying lol at the lad who got it in with you with J5 off.

Comment

You can rail me if you're bored chief! Need IPB support
                                                                                                    i wasnt playing on ipoker tonight (usually would for boyles deepstack or paddys friday added game) but logged in thereto rail.
                                                                                                    Whats the deal with ipoker chat? you have to have had played in the game to chat is it?
                                                                                                    what site are you playing on?

Comment

Can we put the hand in a theory thread if we are going to discuss it? Too hard to check posts here.

Comment

Paddy Power here, ya I don't think visitors can chat.

Comment

Not having a go at you at all. Was referring to the standard of the play at the table in the 1st hand you played. The guy getting in zillions with the 15th nuts or whatever was about as bad as it gets. This led me to believe that the overall standard of play in the tournament was poor. I would call with JJ there, based on this perceived poor standard(amongst other things). Thats all, nothing to do with any decision you made in any hand whatsoever.

Why do you always think I am having digs at you by the way?

Comment

Ugh, drink kicked in, played a couple of hands lol bad.

Comment

FT, googog Bantee TID

Im off to bed though

Comment

Anyone driving down from Dublin to Monaghan to play that 25k tourny tomorrow?

Comment

I am a river gambler, I make a livin' dealin' cards.
                                                                                                                  My clothes are smooth and honest, my heart is cold and hard.
                                                                                                                  I was shufflin' for some delta boys on a boat for New Orleans,
                                                                                                                  I was the greatest shark they'd ever seen.
                                                                                                                  But the Captain bumped a sandbar, and an ace fell from my sleeve.
                                                                                                                  They threw me overboard as I swore I didn't cheat,
                                                                                                                  But I could swim:
                                                                                                                  And I'll ride again.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The HighwaymenAmerican RemainsCountryWillie Nelson - Johnny Cash - Kris Kristofferson - Waylon Jennings

Comment

In for the rail Bantee GGLGLGLGL

Comment

Ok, time to get the finger out.

Comment

Mmm, not well played.

Comment

Oh dear, i put him on A-high, the 1 lunatic at table, sick, filled on river.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X