This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://flavourmachine.com/breaking/
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      House special in chili garlic sauce chips prawn crackers and 2 cans of coke. A must with a hangover.
      Garlic is terrible.

Should only be used to kill vampires.

Comment

Chinese takeway food is gank.

Comment

I haven't seen Dim Sum in a Chinese here yet, this makes me not happy.
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
            I will try it some time. All credit to @eamonhonda, my I find there are two types of Chinese'ss, decent and shit.

I've yet to find any that excels beyond decent. Then again, I do only order the nonsense not actually chinese food food.
            i actually agree, but I love it at times although i wont be comapring it to shanahans on the green. Probably because ive never been to shanahans on the green
            airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                Up visiting my dad today - he's been building a house for the last three years, and haven't seen it in a year. Got to say its easily the most spectacular house I've seen for the price range. The architect is some genius - quite in awe of what that profession can do when they're at the top of their game.
                Nice chap too but a bit of a pain in the arse to deal with when doing planning applications. He does love his circles and round shapes in his work

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                  Indian all the way

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                    I'm gone in pretty large on it. Argentina are very good defensively and I think its going to be 15 at most they lose by.
                    sweating now i bet eagle!

Comment

Had a kebab tray tonight, wasn't bad.

Comment

used to really like this band. They fell off my radar about 4 years ago.

Kooky kunts. Anyone, new album on route. Could be interesting.

| Subscribe for more: http://bit.ly/blogosubs| Like us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/blogoFB| Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/blogoTwitter| Website : http:/...

also, this is now officially the theme tune of WW
                        SPOILER
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRHIeblmIws

@0:19 he's speaking about CHD
                        Last edited by Emmet; 06-08-12, 22:43.

Comment

Comment

also, breakfast ideas for tomorrow?

I have eggs, peppers, black pudding, bacon, avacado, cheese, ham, chillis, chilli powders, frozen brocolli and some salmon.

20min recipe max please and thank you.

And read this.

G'night all

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

I have eggs, peppers, black pudding, bacon, avacado, cheese, ham, chillis, chilli powders, frozen brocolli and some salmon.

And read this.

G'night all
                              1) Fry bacon, eggs and black pudding.
                              2) Eat

Comment

And read this.

G'night all
                                airport, lol

Comment

there's definitely a lot of roundness! the house just feels amazing. Think might have to give him a call in the unlikely event of ever being in a position to build.
                                  One of the jobs we were involved in was a house at foothills of mountains at Stepaside and from memory most of the rooms were circular and that was the theme running thru the whole house. All to do with whatever he believes in, remember we were looking for him to do a job and he was off in some far flung place for 3 months doing meditation stuff with monks or something mad like that. Very talented chap, wouldn't say he's cheap either.

Comment

went to see Ted. Pure retarded american comedy full of fart jokes but there were some funny bits in there. Dunno if Id recommend it - prob go see it if you've nothing else to do

Comment

Have to say, really enjoying the weighlifting competitions all the way through. Just watching the sections on the European Broadcasting Union site with no commentary or interruption is awesome. Right from the start of each group it's riveting entertainment, as the lessor guys struggle for PB's that won't come near winning - but mean absolutely everything to them and their coaches.

The times a guy has one or two misses on his opening weight and needs the next one to remain in contention (and clearly has expected to get it) can be fascinating. In the 105kg snatch a Georgian dude had two misses at 185kg and was about to march out for his third attempt when one of his coaches tells him to sit down and gets in his face. I have no idea what he said, but you could just see a click in the lifter's eyes and he stomps out, grabs the bar and lifts the weight with a minimum of fuss. High class drama.

And the whole thing has this wonderful old school feel to it. Dodgy countries, large coaching entourages slapping and psyching up the lifters - and cheap looking uniforms that belong in the 80's sometimes with the country written on the back in black marker. Any sport that utilises smelling salts before the athlete does anything has to be great.

And then, needless to say, when you get to the very end and the big boys are on stage getting towards Olympic and World records it is simply awe inspiring stuff. The grim, dead eyed determination when they're driving a huge weight out of the hole is incredible. Give it a chance!
                                      Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 06-08-12, 23:07.
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Whatever happened to the levi's ad. They were fun. Lots of good songs too
                                        SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          I used to work with a guy who'd ask if anyone wanted anything from the curry shop, I'd get my hopes up and ask for a biryani only to find out he meant a Chinese takeaway serving Chinese classics like chicken balls and chips with curry sauce.

Comment

And read this.

G'night all
                                            Plain fried eggs and an extra 12 minutes in bed imo.

Comment

Chicken burger and chips

Up visiting my dad today - he's been building a house for the last three years, and haven't seen it in a year. Got to say its easily the most spectacular house I've seen for the price range. The architect is some genius - quite in awe of what that profession can do when they're at the top of their game.
                                              I recall wanting to be an architect as a kid. I rememeber myself and my cousins taking to drawing 2d house plans for a while which obviously prompted it. It was that or be a fire engine.

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                              I used to work with a guy who'd ask if anyone wanted anything from the curry shop, I'd get my hopes up and ask for a biryani only to find out he meant a Chinese takeaway serving Chinese classics like chicken balls and chips with curry sauce.
                                              3-in-1 is the national dish of China.
                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 06-08-12, 23:30.
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

bit more of Katie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4vY8VuMLss

seeing the boxing club in bray reminded me of this guy

SPOILER

Comment

Lin Kee i told you
                                                    This on the Ballymun road. Right at the end?

Comment

Comment

Where does Finkle train?

Comment

Where does Finkle train?
                                                          Abra I think.
                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Scrambled eggs with chilli. Grilled black pudding and bacon. Keep the Salmon and Broccoli for lunch.

Chilli, advocado and lime equals snackapalooza.

And read this.

G'night all

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                Seen the signs on my way back last weekend. If youre going please dont leave without visiting here.

*Two women on the table beside us on the set menu 3 course for €25 say to the waitress they are stuffed and cant manage desert. The waitress says well i can arrange your deserts for you to take away when youre leaving no problem?.
                                                                I ate there last week.

Still stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                  sweating now i bet eagle!
                                                                  Went to the pub, it was like...

1st quarter

Halftime

3rd quarter my favourite player doing all the damage

4th quarter
                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

We should put together a Howard Finkel challenge video to post on youtube for Katie Taylor, Big Joe Joyce shtyle.
                                                                    Call Katie out. Never be a real Olympic Gold winner till she accepts.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rough plan:

Finkel waking up, 4am.
                                                                    Star wipe to Finkel doing push ups in the bed (training before he even gets out of bed, dedication).
                                                                    Star wipe to Finkel in the shower doing arm curls with 1kg bottles of Tesco Value Shampoo
                                                                    Star wipe Finkel jogging up and down the stairs (Rocky music?)
                                                                    Finkel talking to camera while having breakfast (might star wipe to this) and feeding the new baba
                                                                    Finkel out for a jog (5am) (Karate kid music)
                                                                    Star wipe to Finkel sparring with the dog
                                                                    Finkel talking to camera about Waterford while driving the taxi and lifting weights while at traffic lights (cut to shots of bewildered customers in the back of taxi).

Lots of smack talk about Katie, Bray, the Olympics and general random things that are powerful enemies of Finkel.

Comment

there's definitely a lot of roundness! the house just feels amazing. Think might have to give him a call in the unlikely event of ever being in a position to build.
                                                                      He doesn't do a BBV discount though, nor does he follow you on twitter.
                                                                      Use your networking imo

Comment

Went to the pub, it was like...

1st quarter

Halftime

3rd quarter my favourite player doing all the damage

4th quarter
                                                                        ya 3rd quarter was ridiculous, argies blew it big time and what messed your bet up was they sent out their 2nd string side for 4th quarter when game was up. Yanks eased off so should've easily made handicap, missed a load of sitters.

Actually argy guy missed a 3 pointer to make it 23pt difference in last 30secs

Comment

The 13 Best Stock Photos Of Women On The Toilet

weirdly the article says '13 best', but link address says '14 best'.
                                                                          Two girls in the middle are sitting on the same toilet in the same outfit

Comment

Comment

Rigger thats class.
                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I bought a pizza in Lidl which was bought for the whenever scenario and that arrived when I came home from the pub tonight. It said it was hot. My mouth is on fire, its hotter than the hottest indian curry I've ever had. I've had one slice and I've given up already.

Comment

I bought a pizza in Lidl which was bought for the whenever scenario and that arrived when I came home from the pub tonight. It said it was hot. My mouth is on fire, its hotter than the hottest indian curry I've ever had. I've had one slice and I've given up already.
                                                                                  What is it called?

Comment

What is it called?
                                                                                    Tattoria Alfredo Stonebaked Inferno or something like that.

Comment

Tattoria Alfredo Stonebaked Inferno or something like that.
                                                                                      Alfredo sounds chilled out. Inferno sounds pretty intense.

Comment

Well after guinness and cider its intense. The heat was coming out through my nose!

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I like hot food. Bring on the inferno imo

Comment

Alfredo sounds chilled out. Inferno sounds pretty intense.

Well after guinness and cider its intense. The heat was coming out through my nose!
                                                                                                Hmmm, was the pizza actually on fire as you ate it?

It amuses me when on the front of cornflakes or whatever they have a picture of said cornflakes in a bowl with milk, and then the words 'serving suggestion'. Ty for that lads. gg.
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Breaking bad.

BB
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  walts cruising/pull-up tune!

Subscribe to Knife Party's YouTube channel here: https://bit.ly/KnifePartyInc'Rage Valley' Out Now on Beatport - http://s.beatport.com/Jv4ys8 and iTunes - ht...

Comment

Got one before by mistake, didn't even manage to eat a full slice. Why they make the thing is beyond me, can't imagine anyone liking anything that hot.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                      walt cold enough to have the cunt killed? sooner the better shes annoying me big time now.
                                                                                                      Breaking Bad

SPOILER

He will be swapping one of her cigaretts soon enough i think.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

currently in the money on two tournies on stars. the bad part of me thinks that if i win i'm going to early houses

eek: well not quite in the money on one tournie, but in 2nd place from a good few hundred starting
                                                                                                          I am up for this. Won't be sleeping anyhow. Run goot.

Comment

...

Comment

For you Rigger.

[NSFW="nsfw"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om52GXrJ-Ow [/NSFW]

Comment

...

Comment

Whats your name on PKSTRS Hitch so I can rail?

Comment

would you perchance have beer in your house where can meet (for beer) before early house? assuming i win the tournies obv, as wouldn't want to meet you as a loser.
                                                                                                                    CourierCollie is going to be sick he isn't online right now.

Comment

would you perchance have beer in your house where can meet (for beer) before early house? assuming i win the tournies obv, as wouldn't want to meet you as a loser.
                                                                                                                      Not beer, but there is most of a bottle of peach schnapps, awful stuff iirc.
                                                                                                                      Someone left it here at some point. Bottle of mulled wine (if you're feeling festive?) and a 1/5 of a bottle of something called Coco Mo (rum of some description).

For you Rigger.

[NSFW="nsfw"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om52GXrJ-Ow [/NSFW]
                                                                                                                      There weren't as many numbers as I expected but I did enjoy it regardless.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X