3 Day Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Day Event

I’ve been working in IT for over 40 years my experience ranges from Teaching, Programming, Data Recovery, Design, Web Development, Repairs, Online Marketing, I build and maintain websites using Joomla, WordPress, some PHP, ASP , Cobol and dabbled in a few other things… So I have boxed off 3 days from Monday 4th May 2020(just in case) to Wednesday 6th May, I will work for Donations to the Capuchin Day Care Centre; every cent raised will be passed onto this very worthy cause.

I am a long-time supporter of the Capuchins and their normal channels of donations are severely limited due to the epidemic. Even though the restaurant and other services have been closed due to covid-19, like many good restaurants they have diversified to takeaways, they currently feed over 800 people each day with takeaway breakfasts and lunches. The usual Grocery Parcels for Collection on Wednesday, they also supply baby food and nappies for families on Mondays and free medical clinics are still operating.

So if you have a job need doing, maybe your website needs a bit of tidying or you need some changes, or you may be looking to set one up, I can remote access your existing win7 pc and upgrade it to win10.
    I can sort out email problems, security issues or just simply give it a service. In 99% of case I can remote access your PC and solve localised problems.

If you’re not in need of any of the above services and just want to make a donation, I can make sure it gets too them.

Myles Garland (pokercharter)

More info at : https://schumann.ie/3days/

If your feeling generous and would like to donate anyway :-)

Click here to goto gofundme page >>>>

Thanks...

Be Safe....

First day over and 2 to go….

Thanks to everyone for their support and very generous contributions, to this very worthy cause; so one day in and we/you have raised €360+…

I Have some work lined up today so hoping more donations will follow. The goal is to raise €1,000 over the 3 days.

The final total of your money (every cent) will be passed onto the Capuchins. So if you want to book me to do some work , hop over to https://schumann.ie/3days or message me on Facebook or PM me here...

Thanks for your support……
    Myles

Originally posted by PokerCharter View Post

I’ve been working in IT for over 40 years my experience ranges from Teaching, Programming, Data Recovery, Design, Web Development, Repairs, Online Marketing, I build and maintain websites using Joomla, WordPress, some PHP, ASP , Cobol and dabbled in a few other things… So I have boxed off 3 days from Monday 4th May 2020(just in case) to Wednesday 6th May, I will work for Donations to the Capuchin Day Care Centre; every cent raised will be passed onto this very worthy cause.

I am a long-time supporter of the Capuchins and their normal channels of donations are severely limited due to the epidemic. Even though the restaurant and other services have been closed due to covid-19, like many good restaurants they have diversified to takeaways, they currently feed over 800 people each day with takeaway breakfasts and lunches. The usual Grocery Parcels for Collection on Wednesday, they also supply baby food and nappies for families on Mondays and free medical clinics are still operating.

So if you have a job need doing, maybe your website needs a bit of tidying or you need some changes, or you may be looking to set one up, I can remote access your existing win7 pc and upgrade it to win10.
    I can sort out email problems, security issues or just simply give it a service. In 99% of case I can remote access your PC and solve localised problems.

If you’re not in need of any of the above services and just want to make a donation, I can make sure it gets too them.

Thanks...

Be Safe....

Comment

Total of €1530 raised for the Capuchins...
      BIG BIG THANKS....

Thanks...

Be Safe....

Comment

CapuchinDraftmay2020.png

Big THANK YOU , Draft for €1650 on way to capuchins later today....

Myles

Thanks...

Be Safe....

Comment

Working...
        X