X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCardKiller
    replied

Hi everyone,

Just doing my weekly post for any Irish poker players who are interested in joining our community on Discord. Few new members since last Sunday when I posted and I'm so happy with how this group is growing and finding out how many really passionate/talented online Irish player there is out there at the moment!!

The group itself consists of a mix of MTT/Cash players playing across all stakes. The group is super interactive and helpful towards all new members also. We host weekly study sessions for both CG players and MTT players and run weekly competitions for free coachings. All for free!

If this sounds like something that interests you then hit the link below to join and please create an account if you haven't done so already. You can also drop me a DM if you have any questions.

Check out the Irish Grinders community on Discord - hang out with 119 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Leave a comment:

• VCardKiller
    replied
    Bump:

Link to join is still valid and accepting members!!

Check out the Irish Grinders community on Discord - hang out with 119 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Leave a comment:

• VCardKiller
    replied
    any Irish player wanting to join then just click on the link below Getting new members each day! Speak to you on there.

Regards,

Alan Finn (VCardKiller)

Leave a comment:

• xamedi
    replied
    Originally posted by VCardKiller View Post
    Hi everyone,

I recently created a discord group for Irish Online Grinders. I think the name itself is self explanatory but the group consists of Irish poker players who either play cash or mtts. The group itself is a super interactive group where everyone is willing to learn from eachother. So no matter if your playing the lowest of the low or the highest of the high we'd like to have you involved. All you have to do is copy and paste the link into your browser and you'll be automatically forwarded to discord. The link unfortunately expires each day after 24hrs but I will post a new one each day or couple of days and you can always drop me a DM if you want the link regardless. Hopefully see you on there.

Regards,

Alan (VCardKiller)

https://discord.gg/jrszSU

Leave a comment:

• VCardKiller
    replied
    Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
    Lazy Bones
    new invite link post above mate if your still interested!

Leave a comment:

• VCardKiller
    replied
    Permanent Discord Link

Hi everyone,

So realized a few days ago that you can create a permanent link and decided I'd share it below. I'll bump this post every Sunday to let people know that we are still always accepting new members. Thanks in advance and hope to speak to you on there.

Regards,

Alan Finn (VCardKiller)

Leave a comment:

• rounders123
    replied
    Lazy Bones

Leave a comment:

• VCardKiller
    started a topic Irish Online Grinders Discord Group

Irish Online Grinders Discord Group

Hi everyone,

I recently created a discord group for Irish Online Grinders. I think the name itself is self explanatory but the group consists of Irish poker players who either play cash or mtts. The group itself is a super interactive group where everyone is willing to learn from eachother. So no matter if your playing the lowest of the low or the highest of the high we'd like to have you involved. All you have to do is copy and paste the link into your browser and you'll be automatically forwarded to discord. The link unfortunately expires each day after 24hrs but I will post a new one each day or couple of days and you can always drop me a DM if you want the link regardless. Hopefully see you on there.

Regards,

Alan (VCardKiller)

Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.
Working...
X