New club with exclusive promos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New club with exclusive promos

We are a new online club with exciting new exclusive promos.
    New players get freeroll entry to €250 tournament with no deposit necessary.

Hit the link below to check out the group for more info.

facebook.com/groups/paddyspokio
    Club id: 101083
    Unbeatable exclusive promotions

Who is running this?

Comment

I am. Any question hit me a PM here or on the group.

Comment

Lol. I understand you are, what's your name chief? And what club are you affiliated with in live games?

There are some people running clubs and games in Ireland who I would like to avoid supporting so that's why I'm asking who you are.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

It is my understanding you can only join one club why would they join yours when you have provided no responses to reasonable questions asked.
            Who are you.
            What is your background in running tournaments and cash.
            How many are in the club currently
            What are these exclusive promotions as the 250 promotion applies to all clubs.

For people not on Facebook can you please provide a response to these questions.
            Not a PM

Comment

If you're going to continue to advertise your games on IPB you'll have to be more upfront with our members and publicly respond to the questions put to you in this thread.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Sorry lads .......I replied to dobby in private as I didnt understand his questions.
                I'm Marcus from roscommon. Ran a few pubs games among friends locally and during this crisis sought a place to be able continue our games. Then I found pokio as a platform to be able for our group (30+) to be able to play together as home games on stars and the like require a laptop or PC whereas pokio can be played on any smartphone.
                I'll post all details of promos anymore as requested.
                Secondhand to answer your question yes the 250 applies to everyone but clubs are able to run their own promos aswell as group ones.
                One we have going at the minute is called Go on ya chancer....a promo that rewards bluffers... where as a weekly prize is won for the biggest pot taken down on a bluff wins a cash reward currently at €20.
                My club is relatively new and were only in the circle a week so were just getting going. How ever we plan to reward players from everything feom bluffs to best hands etc.
                I hope this answers some of your queries and I'd be happy to answer any more you may have.
                Marcus.

Comment

Working...
                X