This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post
    I didn't know this was a thing already til watching a recent podcast with Lex. These pictures of women are not real people and are 100% AI-generated. AI coming for OnlyFans jobs

NSFW

SPOILER

Big changes COMING

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
      I didn't know this was a thing already til watching a recent podcast with Lex. These pictures of women are not real people and are 100% AI-generated. AI coming for OnlyFans jobs

NSFW

SPOILER

I’ll take a wild punt and guess this will not be good for society.
      not far from some real creepy shit being at people’s fingertips.
      im sure someone already working on a paedo version
      Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
        I know it’s not going to happen but even the fact that Man City are now engaged in a process whereby the could end up getting stripped of premier league titles makes me happy- hard to see them getting away without point deductions/large fines though - premier must have a strong enough case- how we’re they allowed debase the competitive integrity of the competition for so long.
        hopefully the GAA get some inspiration and look into dubs (county and clubs)
        I hope so too. Methinks the corruption countrywide will keep you rednecks in check and quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

There is something vaguely inanimate about them. But it's close to indiscernable.
          You're a gas man. No way you'd have had any "vaguely inanimate" nonsense if you hadn't been told.
          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Not sure if it was eamo or Lazare who posted the biriyani recipe but super easy and very tasty.

left over for lunch today

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

You're a gas man. No way you'd have had any "vaguely inanimate" nonsense if you hadn't been told.
              The eyes
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Interesting little political interlude coming up as Biden decides whether to go again.
                He could, he probably deserves to - but he really shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                  If anyone happens to be awake very late tomorrow night or early Tuesday morning, it’s worth tuning into the Lakers vs OKC.
                  LeBron is 36 points away from passing Kareem for most points in NBA history.

He’s averaging a little over 30 points so the projection is technically the following game but I suspect he’ll pass him in this game.
                  I tried to edit but site was down as I mixed up the dates but he did it last night anyway.

It is one of those records that nobody ever thought would be broken again so it’s amazing he has managed to achieve it.

From here it is hard to imagine it is ever broken again given he intends to play for another 3-4 years, adding approx 4,000 more points.

Comment

Interesting little political interlude coming up as Biden decides whether to go again.
                    Who on the dem side would win if not him? I agree he is too old though, he's very doddery as it is, never mind after a long campaign vs Trump or RDS.

I also fully accept that Trump is likely to torpedo his own chances vs almost anyone just by being Trump.
                    Last edited by 6starpool; 08-02-23, 08:56.

Comment

He should be resting up and enjoying old age. The Dems need to understand they can equally lose credibility . Surely there must be someone else.

Comment

Assuming Kamala Harris isn't the defacto fallback option, who is number 2 to Biden?
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

He's fav now. Some move from 7 / 1 + not too long ago.

Comment

He's absolutely walking it against Trump. Possibly walking it against De Santis, but maybe not. I see De Santis has now widened in the odds for Republican nominee. Despite my big bet on him, I do have doubts as to whether he is charismatic enough to win a nomination - even if people will *want* him to be the nominee.
                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

Assuming Kamala Harris isn't the defacto fallback option, who is number 2 to Biden?
                              Mayor Pete if he had any other name I think would be a shoe in.
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Mayor Pete if he had any other name I think would be a shoe in.
                                Yep no that's definitely the biggest obstacle for him to get voters over there.
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                  Hugging face has a great free course about reinforcement learning, and there's a fun competition to see who can train the best 2*2 football team.

https://huggingface.co/deep-rl-cours...0/introduction

If anyone is interested in dipping their toes into this sort of thing, it could be a good introduction.

shrapnel I'd say it would be a fun thing to do with your kid,
                                  thanks for this. i'll discuss it with him, although as a teenager now, he likes to do fuck all!!!

Comment

How are the bbv Chromebooks working out?

Mine fell out of my bag and ended up with a cracked screen.

Think it might finally be time for a replacement. Looking pretty reasonable <200.

Comment

I only use it to run meetings, for which it is fine. Couldn't use it for real work but most people could, nice piece of kit.

Comment

Forget about Trump, he's done. (If you didn't already know this, the Kochs turning their back on him confirms it)

So the interesting (and attractively priced) candidates are the putative alternatives to both De Santis and the Prez. I quite like Nikki Haley in that role on the GOP side. Dems...no idea, although the ideal candidate would be a blue Governor in a Red state.

Comment

Its mad really with those 10,000 dead from an earthquake on our (relative) doorstep - and yet they seem maybe too culturally distant to properly connect. You can see even the news is struggling to keep it at top billing as the story just isn't getting the clicks to justify keeping it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                            He's absolutely walking it against Trump. Possibly walking it against De Santis, but maybe not. I see De Santis has now widened in the odds for Republican nominee. Despite my big bet on him, I do have doubts as to whether he is charismatic enough to win a nomination - even if people will *want* him to be the nominee.
                                            De Santis is a great GOP candidate on paper. Once you hear him in person, he's pretty meh.

Plus his life will be turned upside down and inside out - by people on his own side of the aisle. He looks like a man with secrets.
                                            Also, you could throw a vengeful Trump into the mix. Gonna be a fun watch!

Comment

Forget about Trump, he's done. (If you didn't already know this, the Kochs turning their back on him confirms it)

So the interesting (and attractively priced) candidates are the putative alternatives to both De Santis and the Prez. I quite like Nikki Haley in that role on the GOP side. Dems...no idea, although the ideal candidate would be a blue Governor in a Red state.
                                              Planning to double down on my bet on De Santis now it has widened again to around 2/1. Only for the Republican nominee. Think its far more complex to judge the actual winner.

Comment

De Santis is a great GOP candidate on paper. Once you hear him in person, he's pretty meh.

Plus his life will be turned upside down and inside out - by people on his own side of the aisle. He looks like a man with secrets.
                                                Also, you could throw a vengeful Trump into the mix. Gonna be a fun watch!
                                                Absolutely agree. But with the type of firepower he'll have behind him I suspect he'll be in a situation of everyone wanting him to win, which is a decent starting point. Florida is ecstatic about him, so its not like he can't win elections.

Comment

Biden has been a pretty good President, let's not forget. And he's a hell of a lot smarter and tougher than the media portrays him.

If he really wants it, and his health holds up, who would have the balls to take him on?

Comment

You think Trump is done in that he won't even get the rep nomination, or just that he hasn't a hope of winning the actual election if he is the nominee?

I mostly agree on the latter, although I'm not totally on board with it, but I think it's fairly safe. In terms of the former I think there is a more than middling chance he will be the rep nominee given how fucked rep politics is over there.

Comment

Absolutely agree. But with the type of firepower he'll have behind him I suspect he'll be in a situation of everyone wanting him to win, which is a decent starting point. Florida is ecstatic about him, so its not like he can't win elections.
                                                      Florida is now solid Red though. And therefore irrelevant in the context of the presidential race.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post

You think Trump is done in that he won't even get the rep nomination, or just that he hasn't a hope of winning the actual election if he is the nominee?

I mostly agree on the latter, although I'm not totally on board with it, but I think it's fairly safe. In terms of the former I think there is a more than middling chance he will be the rep nominee given how fucked rep politics is over there.
                                                        Done, done. Doneski.

Comment

Florida is now solid Red though. And therefore irrelevant in the context of the presidential race.
                                                          Only interested in the Republican nomination tbh. Its a purely financial angle

Comment

Only interested in the Republican nomination tbh. Its a purely financial angle
                                                            Did you only back him to be the nominee?

SPOILER
                                                            pussy

Comment

Biden has been a pretty good President, let's not forget. And he's a hell of a lot smarter and tougher than the media portrays him.
                                                              How so?

Comment

filedata/fetch?id=1730957&d=1675857395&type=thumb
                                                                Its mad really with those 10,000 dead from an earthquake on our (relative) doorstep - and yet they seem maybe too culturally distant to properly connect. You can see even the news is struggling to keep it at top billing as the story just isn't getting the clicks to justify keeping it up.
                                                                I pretty much connected with this picture .
                                                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                  I only use it to run meetings, for which it is fine. Couldn't use it for real work but most people could, nice piece of kit.
                                                                  I only use it for web apps alright

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                    How so?
                                                                    Compare his legislative and foreign policy success with that of the previous shitshow administration. And then look at how well his party performed in midterms where they were set up for a trouncing.

Comment

Compare his legislative and foreign policy success
                                                                      What success?

Comment

What success?
                                                                        Biggest green bill of all time, anywhere? For starters

Comment

I thought Denny was just a blind Trumpite. Seems he is just a devout Republican.

Comment

Did you only back him to be the nominee?

SPOILER
                                                                            pussy
                                                                            yep

SPOILER
                                                                            a soon to be rich pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                              I thought Denny was just a blind Trumpite. Seems he is just a devout Republican.
                                                                              denny will never scale of the heights of his renua fandom

Comment

I'm wholly ignorant of US politics. I'm just wondering what the stand outs are.

Biden usually looks like he doesn't know where he is. But that's probably selection bias.

Also, not sure how war in Europe rates when it comes to foreign policy successes
                                                                                Last edited by Denny Crane; 08-02-23, 13:22.

Comment

7% fee increases announced by the kid's school, presumably due to baguette price inflation. ffs.

i-think-weve-made-a-very-bad-mistake-austin-evans.gif
                                                                                  Attached Files
                                                                                  Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 08-02-23, 13:43.

Comment

Also, not sure how war in Europe rates when it comes to foreign policy successes
                                                                                    Biden is widely regarded as having played a blinder on Ukraine.

Comment

Biden usually looks like he doesn't know where he is. But that's probably selection bias.

i'm not a Republican but

Comment

i'm not a Republican but
                                                                                        Ukraine only gets invaded during democratic presidencies

Comment

Ukraine only gets invaded during democratic presidencies
                                                                                          Because all the easy targets in the GOP arent in power during that time.
                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I think we can all approximately agree that Biden's greatest foreign policy failing is encouraging the Irish language zealots by allowing An Cailin Cluin to get an oscar nomination.

Comment

have you not seen the Dark Brandon memes?

Comment

The old Codger put the stable genius to shame with his state of the union address

Comment

Is United v Leeds on anywhere at all tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                    Not on any channels available here, but will be available on loads of places that I'm sure a tech savvy lad like yourself can get access to easily.

Comment

Not on regular TV stations, no.

I'm not really up on streaming sites anymore but check these at game time if you're looking for a stream:
                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                      https://footybite.to/Manchester-Unit...ds-United/6942
                                                                                                      Reddit Soccer Streams live streaming links for all major football leagues. Soccer Streams Reddit also provides links for Reddit NFL Streams, Reddit NBA Streams, Reddit MLB Streams, Reddit UFC Streams and alternatives to Streamsgate, Crackstreams, Soccer Streams 100 and LMISport

Watch Mаnсhеstеr Utd vs Lееds Utd Live Stream. Football, England. Premier League., 8 February 2023 at 21:00., Live Score, Live Results.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

have you not seen the Dark Brandon memes?
                                                                                                        Nope

Comment

I think we can all approximately agree that Biden's greatest foreign policy failing is encouraging the Irish language zealots by allowing An Cailin Cluin to get an oscar nomination.
                                                                                                          Saw it again in the cinema at the weekend. Such a beautiful evocative movie. Arguably the best Irish movie EVER.
                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Bertie is back! The Celtic Tiger Era 2 has begun kids. The Banshees could be this epochs Riverdance.
                                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

Saw it again in the cinema at the weekend. Such a beautiful evocative movie. Arguably the best Irish movie EVER.
                                                                                                              Went to see it in the cinema last week. Pushes the banshees into second place of my favourite Irish movies.
                                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

He could tell the Brits 'I'm your Prime Minister now' and they wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                  Not sure if it was eamo or Lazare who posted the biriyani recipe but super easy and very tasty.

left over for lunch today
                                                                                                                  Possibly me after lazare talking about it. Pining for one now. Easy but does take some time!
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

Definitely a worthy contender for best film of the year rather than best foreign language

As I said here before it would be perfect if it wasn't for the unforgivable blunder of having the cuckoo still singing at the end of summer.

No one mentions the small role of the Father that Micheal Patric absolutely nails but even he is upstaged by the other real star of the show (along with the cuckoo) the battered up yellow with black trim Granada !
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Definitely a worthy contender for best film of the year rather than best foreign language

As I said here before it would be perfect if it wasn't for the unforgivable blunder of having the cuckoo still singing at the end of summer.

No one mentions the small role of the Father that Micheal Patric absolutely nails but even he is upstaged by the other real star of the show (along with the cuckoo) the battered up yellow with black trim Granada !
                                                                                                                      Ha. I thought it was a Cortina. Always mix those two up
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Good game so far

The American advertising at halftime is hilarious on whatever Channel the game is being shown. Pills and lawyers.
                                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Not on regular TV stations, no.

I'm not really up on streaming sites anymore but check these at game time if you're looking for a stream:
                                                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                                                          https://footybite.to/Manchester-Unit...ds-United/6942
                                                                                                                          Reddit Soccer Streams live streaming links for all major football leagues. Soccer Streams Reddit also provides links for Reddit NFL Streams, Reddit NBA Streams, Reddit MLB Streams, Reddit UFC Streams and alternatives to Streamsgate, Crackstreams, Soccer Streams 100 and LMISport

Watch Mаnсhеstеr Utd vs Lееds Utd Live Stream. Football, England. Premier League., 8 February 2023 at 21:00., Live Score, Live Results.

Very funny Hotspur, all those links say its 2-0 to Leeds

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X