This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

It's not a lot at all, I read a book yesterday, I think the other 6 days would be enough to reflect haha. We only have a certain amount of years to live, what are people only going to read 100 books for the rest of their life? my brother reads that many a year, conversations with him are amazing with insights and thoughts just from the books he's read.
    I used to read a book a week. Would easily fly through it between commutes to work, reading at lunch, hour/90 minutes before bed etc.

Ironically enough, since slowing down my lifestyle my reading levels have pretty much dropped to zero. I have all the time in the world but can't manage to commit myself to sitting down and reading anything.

I've put it mostly down to escapism...I needed it before and I don't now, but it could also be a softening of the brain due to lack of activity and interaction. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm worried about it but it certainly needs to be watched.

Not really one for resolutions as I believe these false, forced goals are counter productive but I hope I manage to find the motivation to kick it back off again. Seems like something I should try and get on top of.
    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Why do you think rural France is any different to rural Ireland?! Rural France is probably even more isolated and one-off compared to Ireland. Of course it would work for loads of trips where the only option is self-driving. Not every trip, but a decent chunk of them. Plus - its the only real option that would work in underpopulated areas - sure there can be a minibus or two a day, but there's hundreds of cars on the same route all day every day with three spare seats. It was also how people used to get around once they became too old to drive, so its not really a new idea, just that we now have the tech to widen out the net of available rides from neighbours and friends to everyone in an area.
      I can’t comment on rural France. I know nothing about it. I can comment on rural Ireland though….

For sure we need some innovative solutions. But anyone who thinks a large portion are going to carshare are incorrect though, for reasons i’ve stated on a couple occasions now. And for another simple reason that people won’t want to. People want their own independence on how/when they travel.

Innovate yes, but also improve public transport links.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

There's different levels of reading. Skimming a newspaper for entertainment, vs people who might spend hours on a single passage of the Talmud.

Meditations is on the list. Someone could probably read that in a few hours. But they would get little of the value. A book a week suggests the goal is to tick off the books, rather than actually consuming them.

No more than you would prepare for an exam by doing a single read through of lecture notes. Or watch the top 100 movies on IMDb on 2x speed.
        In terms of Lex, I don't he'll be reading a one-page summary of a book or skimming them. I do agree that there are different levels of reading but you can get into paralysis by analysis territory pretty quickly. The Beatles' "white" album if I'm not mistaken was deliberately left blank partly due to this reason, you can interpret it whatever way you like or analyse it to death. They were a lot of "takes" on what the Beatles were doing with their music.

The same applies to TV/Movies. If I'm watching a BCS, Breaking Bad, Mr Robot, The Wire etc I'm going to take my time and probably read other people's takes. Often I'll discuss them further and re-watch to see if something else is richer than on first viewing, especially knowing the outcome. Movies I'll do this less often but particularly on TV shows as the stories are long. However I'm very happy to binge through plenty of stuff and move on without caring - comedies/documentaries being obvious examples.

You don't need to know every single note for every instrument in something Strauss composed to appreciate it or take something from it. Neither do you have to do a PhD in classical music theory.

Sometimes a book is just a book.

Comment

Yeah - although they are rolling out a lot of new public transport links in rural Ireland. Theres a plan called 'Connecting Ireland' which is putting in place hundreds of new local bus routes. Can see the proposals here and click on a county to see the new routes that are being developed (page 2 onwards). Looks excellent. All done by 'that absolute eejit with his big dublin saladbox head on him' Eamonn Ryan
          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Am a huge fan of the greens, but also worried that a vote for them would mean that SF get in the backdoor due to not enough votes for FF/FG. They really are a great party. Not sure we've seen a party with that level of impact in quite a while, although I suppose its easy to have impact in a time of surplus money.

Comment

Le Petit Breton seem to be ghosting me. Would there be anywhere else in Dublin you could pick up a decent Galette des Rois in order to celebrate the new year in style?

Comment

MmmmmmmKKaaayy Lex.........

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Did a big shop in that huge asian supermarket in Ballymount. Some spectacular purchases:

1. These noodles are better than most high-level pasta. The broth is amazing. They won some world noodle award, which may or may not have been an award made up by the manufacturers. But they're top top.

KwHLcMZl.jpg

2. Sichuan pickles. Not as hot as you'd expect for something with the word 'sichuan'. Class as a noodle topping. Adds that slight element of acidity and freshness, with a bit of a kick.

YqtPzlJl.jpg

3. And the absolute star of the show. You've all tried that beef bulgogi in Kimchi Hophouse? This sauce recreates that dish down to a tee. Thinly slice some fillet beef, leave to marinate in this sauce for an hour, flash fry in 30 seconds, serve with plain rice and sliced spring onions. Its an outstanding dish.

1VDb2cql.jpg

Comment

Le Petit Breton seem to be ghosting me. Would there be anywhere else in Dublin you could pick up a decent Galette des Rois in order to celebrate the new year in style?
                    make your own. very straightforward and delicious!

Comment

To continue housegate, woke to fire alarm last night. Went downstairs and there was no fire, however what I can only describe as a waterfall was coming through my kitchen ceiling, burst pipe. Water going through lights, fire alarm, down walls, floor soaking.

Eventually got mains turned off, boiler and all pipes drained, water removed. Fire alarm off. Took an hour as it wouldn't come loose, and it had all the other alarms going off, head ringing from it.

Trying to figure out do i need to hire a dehumidifier or not while i wait on plumber, or if the ceiling will collapse. Wood floor looks normal now so don't know, walls dried, so just the ceiling looking
                      ​​​​wet.

Keep renting denny.
                      ​​​​​

Comment

I've actually had a hankering once or twice over the last few months for a live cashament but have resisted the urge as I feel it will be grim once I get there.

Comment

To continue housegate, woke to fire alarm last night. Went downstairs and there was no fire, however what I can only describe as a waterfall was coming through my kitchen ceiling, burst pipe. Water going through lights, fire alarm, down walls, floor soaking.

Eventually got mains turned off, boiler and all pipes drained, water removed. Fire alarm off. Took an hour as it wouldn't come loose, and it had all the other alarms going off, head ringing from it.

Trying to figure out do i need to hire a dehumidifier or not while i wait on plumber, or if the ceiling will collapse. Wood floor looks normal now so don't know, walls dried, so just the ceiling looking
                          ​​​​wet.

Keep renting denny.
                          ​​​​​
                          Is it built on an old Indian graveyard or something?

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post

Is it built on an old Indian graveyard or something?
                            Seems like! Funny thing is that the plumber was in a few hours earlier and as I expected the boiler has been plumbed wrong and hence heating not working well, and shower seal is broken separately from settling. At least i found out everything is broken

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                              I've actually had a hankering once or twice over the last few months for a live cashament but have resisted the urge as I feel it will be grim once I get there.
                              Theres a genuinely good feel to that Bonnington place. Definitely not grim. If you are ever slightly tempted. The Tallaght place is, by all accounts, grim as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                Brian & team always run a good show for the ACOP & Deepstack in Feb.

Also, Stars are involved in the Irish Open this year so that will probably level up even more.
                                I know some people don’t like the RDS as a venue but it may suit a few more here to drop in.

Comment

Rigger borrowed my dehumidifier a few weeks ago, Tar. I'll see if he still needs it, it's only round the corner from you.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

Brian & team always run a good show for the ACOP & Deepstack in Feb.

Also, Stars are involved in the Irish Open this year so that will probably level up even more.
                                    I know some people don’t like the RDS as a venue but it may suit a few more here to drop in.
                                    They look good, and nice early starts to a few of them! Might show up for the ACOP.

Comment

On the housing front, moved into the house about 7 weeks ago. It's been relatively straightforward in that we mostly knew going in what we'd need to do work on (kitchen, painting, moving a radiator). Only 'surprise' so far has been a leak in a structure at the side of the house. It's a bungalow and a previous owner built a flat roofed utility room down the side. Long term we'll knock it down and look at extending/modernising but in the interim need to deal with the leak. Can't afford to replace the whole roof so were looking at re-felting/sealing it

Have had a few quotes to sort. One was for 650 and another for 950 (guy initially said "a few hundred"). Had someone come today who'd been recommended to us and very quickly said the roof is in bad nick but just patching it up was too small a job for him. Mentioned the other quotes and he said he'd no idea where they'd got those as it'd be a few thousand to properly fix/replace the roof. Said best option in short term was to just buy a couple of tins of bitumen roof repair and do it ourselves and that'd probably see us through until we were in a position to pull the thing down.

Cowboys Bill!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                        Rigger borrowed my dehumidifier a few weeks ago, Tar. I'll see if he still needs it, it's only round the corner from you.
                                        I was thinking of rigger the other day. Do you still see him for pints?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                          On the housing front, moved into the house about 7 weeks ago. It's been relatively straightforward in that we mostly knew going in what we'd need to do work on (kitchen, painting, moving a radiator). Only 'surprise' so far has been a leak in a structure at the side of the house. It's a bungalow and a previous owner built a flat roofed utility room down the side. Long term we'll knock it down and look at extending/modernising but in the interim need to deal with the leak. Can't afford to replace the whole roof so were looking at re-felting/sealing it

Have had a few quotes to sort. One was for 650 and another for 950 (guy initially said "a few hundred"). Had someone come today who'd been recommended to us and very quickly said the roof is in bad nick but just patching it up was too small a job for him. Mentioned the other quotes and he said he'd no idea where they'd got those as it'd be a few thousand to properly fix/replace the roof. Said best option in short term was to just buy a couple of tins of bitumen roof repair and do it ourselves and that'd probably see us through until we were in a position to pull the thing down.

Cowboys Bill!
                                          Maybe cover it with Tarp for now until you're ready to tackle it yourself or have sourced a better quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

I was thinking of rigger the other day. Do you still see him for pints?
                                            Yeah we are bestie m8s. Daily updates about each other's teas and/or bowel movements. I'll let him know you were asking for him.
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Andy has been a legend trying to get me hooked up with a dehumidifier. Plumber, also Andy and a legend, said I shouldn't need one since it was dealt with fast, floor seems dry and there is underfloor heating, so seems that should be grand. He opened up the ceiling and found the leak randomly first try, he's been amazed for the last hour. Popped that pipe back in and tightened it. Everything back working, lights etc, just leaving fire alarm to dry out. Ceiling may dry out fine, and try and remove the stains will see. He's been some man helping me for hours, and isn't charging me for his part, back in to check on it next week, and to replumb boiler and fix shower. Did find out there's a ton of mice in the attic though, feck sake.

LqxqyRRl.jpg

Comment

Andy has been a legend trying to get me hooked up with a dehumidifier. Plumber, also Andy and a legend, said I shouldn't need one since it was dealt with fast, floor seems dry and there is underfloor heating, so seems that should be grand. He opened up the ceiling and found the leak randomly first try, he's been amazed for the last hour. Popped that pipe back in and tightened it. Everything back working, lights etc, just leaving fire alarm to dry out. Ceiling may dry out fine, and try and remove the stains will see. He's been some man helping me for hours, and isn't charging me for his part, back in to check on it next week, and to replumb boiler and fix shower. Did find out there's a ton of mice in the attic though, feck sake.
                                                Bizarre, at least 4 houses in our estate suffered with significant leaks including our next door neighbours.
                                                I didn’t hear of a ceiling collapsing but a large portion of the ceiling was cut out and replaced.

2 years ago we had a leak through living room/stove flue after a boiler service and I feared the worst but thankfully it only a sealing issue with shower. Stove removed since given it was playing the role of a large candle holder.

Have new builds always thrown up these many issues? Seem to be hearing a lot of horror stories from new builds in recent years.

Comment

I was told the house settling will often cause some leaks, things like the shower seal and such. In general the builder said leaks are very common when things are getting tested more by somebody living there. My shower would have been sealed a year ago but I can see that it's all come apart just by settling, that problem today was tested to 4 bar of pressure yet 1 bar and a year later it popped out etc.

Comment

LqxqyRRl.jpg
                                                    We really need to see a cat peaking out from that.

Comment

If theres one thing I've learned from 25 years on housing sites, its that builders and tradesmen wing a lot of what they are doing and talk absolute horseshite the rest of the time.

If you've found a good plumber, chain him to the radiator next time he's in.

Comment

On my fifth viewing of Coppelia with No1 Granddaughter, never been a fan of ballet but this is very good.
                                                        It's also a merciful release from endless re runs of Peppa Pig.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          If theres one thing I've learned from 25 years on housing sites, its that builders and tradesmen wing a lot of what they are doing and talk absolute horseshite the rest of the time.

For sure, I'm locking in this guy. He was able to diagnose boiler plumbing issue immediately where the boiler company said everything was fine. I heard the boiler guy on the phone give him an easy fix for our replumbing (after he admitted it was wrong) so he wouldn't have to do much work (just remove one pump), he wasn't happy with it even though it would be ok, sat there thinking and designing a new layout for 15 minutes that is 10 times more work for him but is the better fix, and still said give him a few days to see can he design something better and so that he can consult an electrician, for free mind. Even the way he listens and responds to you is by far the best I've dealt with. Now to find out who he recommends for other stuff.
                                                          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 04-01-23, 19:15.

Comment

Yeah - although they are rolling out a lot of new public transport links in rural Ireland. Theres a plan called 'Connecting Ireland' which is putting in place hundreds of new local bus routes. Can see the proposals here and click on a county to see the new routes that are being developed (page 2 onwards). Looks excellent. All done by 'that absolute eejit with his big dublin saladbox head on him' Eamonn Ryan
                                                            Some counties seem to have a good splash of orange to denote new routes alright. Issue is that there will still be a disproportionate amount of people who are miles from a bus stop. Step in the right direction i guess but you'd have to wonder the cost vs number of people who would actually drop a car cause of a new route close to them.

Comment

A wagering chap could do worse than back Crystal Palace versus Spurs tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post

Some counties seem to have a good splash of orange to denote new routes alright. Issue is that there will still be a disproportionate amount of people who are miles from a bus stop. Step in the right direction i guess but you'd have to wonder the cost vs number of people who would actually drop a car cause of a new route close to them.
                                                                Ye country folk need some of the Dublin can-do spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

The Republicans are an absolute shambles. Can't get their sole candidate for Speaker confirmed, three consecutive votes lost as their lunatic fringe votes against their own man.

Wildly unprecedented madness that just confirms the GOP has zero interest in governing.
                                                                  Now 5 and 0.

This takes humiliation to a whole new level. Might be time to hand McCarthy a bottle of whiskey and a revolver. It's what I imagine the first day of a PBP majority in the Dail might look like.
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

We really need to see a cat peaking out from that.
                                                                    Or, as I was thinking, punk legend Ian MacKaye. (This is a great single BTW, though the b-side, We All Fall Down, seems cruelly ironic for Tar's current situation).

R-408661-1229730400.jpeg

Comment

Now 5 and 0.

This takes humiliation to a whole new level. Might be time to hand McCarthy a bottle of whiskey and a revolver. It's what I imagine the first day of a PBP majority in the Dail might look like.
                                                                      You reap what you Trump . More and more are realising. WTF where we thinking ? . Still though 70m is a scary number of dimwits .

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

We rented a first time letting of a new build duplex in Naas. Went for a shower first evening and had just put the washing machine on in utility. Just getting out of the shower and youngest comes screaming up the stairs that there is water everywhere in the utility.

Presumed a washing machine leak but it turned out to be the shower. Maintenance guy cuts a bit of plaster out and the waste water pipe had been sawn through. Apparently a regular occurrence with disgruntled subcontractors.

Some of the homeowners have been on the verge of going to court to get issues resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

You reap what you Trump . More and more are realising. WTF where we thinking ? . Still though 70m is a scary number of dimwits .
                                                                          This is what will hurt them with Joe Average though. The inability to get shit done.

In retrospect, Pelosi clearly was an absolute political giant. This kinda stuff never manifested itself in public and she always had the votes. Always.

Comment

LOL, he's going down in Round 6 right now too.

Couldn't happen to a nicer fella either.

Comment

There's a senior's event at that festival in February.
                                                                              Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                                There's a senior's event at that festival in February.
                                                                                Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                  A wagering chap could do worse than back Crystal Palace versus Spurs tonight.
                                                                                  Absolutely BBVed it

Comment

This is what will hurt them with Joe Average though. The inability to get shit done.

In retrospect, Pelosi clearly was an absolute political giant. This kinda stuff never manifested itself in public and she always had the votes. Always.
                                                                                    I always assumed most people were distracted by her massive mommy milkers most of the time. Was that just me?
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

Absolutely BBVed it
                                                                                      Did indeed.

Bit cheeky tipping something I didn't back myself.

Does anyone have any views on how sharp the odds tend to be in situations where a player absolutely should have been booked already, has had opponents complaining to ref and is clearly in last chance saloon, in a game where they're likely to foul again?

I bet on Skipp getting booked at 7/2 at one point where I reckoned he was odds-on in reality. Noticed something similar in a game a little while ago where I backed at 4/1 and have been wondering about the efficiency of such a specifically difficult to price market.

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post

Cowboys Bill!
                                                                                          You bought somewhere in the end? That must feel class after all that searching!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

...
                                                                                            That Neil Gaiman play looks class btw. Booked a ticket for a 2:30pm showing that was priced at almost free.

Comment

Fanning and Geldof talking about 70s punk era NY/UK etc is fasinating .. couldisten all night . Guinness by my side.

Comment

I've been listening to Bono's autobiography on Audible and it's one of the most enjoyable audios I've ever listened to. Adds so much more than the print book with relevant songs playing, and him reading it is like listening to poetry.

Also thoroughly enjoying Tulsa King TV show.

Comment

LOL, he's going down in Round 6 right now too.

Couldn't happen to a nicer fella either.
                                                                                                  So the Speaker doesnt have to be aligned to rep nor dems or indeed any party ? My half informed brother just mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

So the Speaker doesnt have to be aligned to rep nor dems or indeed any party ? My half informed brother just mentioned.
                                                                                                    In theory.

Although in similar vein, Danny Healy-Rea could theoretically become Taoiseach.

Comment

You bought somewhere in the end? That must feel class after all that searching!
                                                                                                      Yes and yes. Bought a place beside Cherrywood. Poorly timed on my part given I worked in Cherrywood for 14 years and am now city centre based (can see my old office out the front window)

Comment

That Neil Gaiman play looks class btw. Booked a ticket for a 2:30pm showing that was priced at almost free.
                                                                                                        I can't recommend the Upper Circle of Bord Gais if that's where you went, same goes for The Gaiety. My experience of these has been that I'd rather not go than be at such a remove.

Comment

There is a segment on the latest Rogan podcast with Bret Weinstein where they talk about ChatGPT. The conversation centered around intelligence/sentience which Bret argued may not be that far away when you look at how it trains and learns compared to how a child would do the same. There is a real sense when you listen to people talking about this round of AI that people still view it as a party trick somewhat and we haven't really thought too deeply about what has actually started. I listened to a talk yesterday from the CEO of OpenAI which produced C-GPT which he gave shortly before the release of the latest version.

He talks about the advancement in the language models coming which obviously turns around to be ChatGPT but he talks about its ability to learn and give an actual insight of its own. So not to use existing knowledge but to add new knowledge and it isn't very far off. One of the most pressing problems in AI is the alignment problem. I had to laugh at the idea that one of the ways he thinks we can solve this issue is by using AI to think of a solution .

It is all rather bonkers when you think about it because if you believe we are close to something which can add to human knowledge that means we are very close to it being able to improve itself. At that point, we have exponential growth which we will fail to understand very quickly. I've seen quite a few talks from well-respected people in the area that think we are in for a wild ride in just the next few years.

Comment

RuSSian crude oil price gone below $50. And remember the people who are buying (India\China mainly) are getting huge discounts. They are fucked.

This on top of their gas customers telling them to GTFO for ever.

Good news.

commodity-urals-oil.png?s=urdb&v=202301051330V20220312&ismobile=1&w=400&h=250&lbl=0.png

Comment

Here's EU gas prices for comparison:

commodity-eu-natural-gas.png?s=ngeu&v=202301051420V20220312&ismobile=1&w=400&h=250&lbl=0.png

Comment

Anyone have the link to that newspaper reader built from cache?

Comment

Only found out today that Ratzinger died. It's really easy to end up in your own news bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                    There is a segment on the latest Rogan podcast with Bret Weinstein where they talk about ChatGPT. The conversation centered around intelligence/sentience which Bret argued may not be that far away when you look at how it trains and learns compared to how a child would do the same. There is a real sense when you listen to people talking about this round of AI that people still view it as a party trick somewhat and we haven't really thought too deeply about what has actually started. I listened to a talk yesterday from the CEO of OpenAI which produced C-GPT which he gave shortly before the release of the latest version.

He talks about the advancement in the language models coming which obviously turns around to be ChatGPT but he talks about its ability to learn and give an actual insight of its own. So not to use existing knowledge but to add new knowledge and it isn't very far off. One of the most pressing problems in AI is the alignment problem. I had to laugh at the idea that one of the ways he thinks we can solve this issue is by using AI to think of a solution .

It is all rather bonkers when you think about it because if you believe we are close to something which can add to human knowledge that means we are very close to it being able to improve itself. At that point, we have exponential growth which we will fail to understand very quickly. I've seen quite a few talks from well-respected people in the area that think we are in for a wild ride in just the next few years.

If you are interested in learning more I've found this is a really good resource - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...3nm4rbK-U/edit

AI is already improving itself -

"Efficient calculations

The researchers tested the system on input matrices up to 5 × 5. In many cases, AlphaTensor rediscovered shortcuts that had been devised by Strassen and other mathematicians, but in others it broke new ground. When multiplying a 4 × 5 matrix by a 5 × 5 matrix, for example, the previous best algorithm required 80 individual multiplications. AlphaTensor uncovered an algorithm that needed only 76."

Modern AI processing is basically all dot product processing so this is a pretty big deal

The podcast with the guy behind AlphaTensor is amazing, he went from making one of my favourite games as a teenager, Theme Park - to being at the forefront of AI research. His and googles research on protein folding will completely change the world - https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03348-4

podcast - https://open.spotify.com/episode/1zc...40720c60904089
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Hectorjelly; 05-01-23, 16:01.

Comment

Seychelles have a wonderful rural public transport system. It's totally organic and free.

Wouldn't be something that would work here but worth explaining for it's wholesomeness.

A good percentage of vehicles on the road are small open back trucks.

People just stand on the road waiting for one. The truck always pulls in unless it's full, without the need to stick out a thumb.

If you're travelling from one town to another and hop on one and the driver goes by the turn, you tap on the roof or the side and he pulls in.

You then hop onto another one going the direction you want.

When we were there we travelled that way one day to a far away beach. Locals stopped what they were doing to stare and smile at us. Tourists just don't do it. The look of appreciation from them was something I'll always remember.

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Looks like I'll be on the job hunt again. Crowd I'm currently with sold me the position that I'd be Leinster based with some occasional travel (2-3 days a month).

Checked my schedule for January. 10 fecking days "away".

Not bothered about the job per se. Just find the whole job hunting thing exhausting.
                                                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X