This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
    About to finish my mortgage stuff and ICS raise rates today meaning I'd have to pay 230 extra per month, scrambling to apply to other lenders now
    You'll be trying to catch a falling knife. Aren't they all raising their rates?
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Yeah sure it'll take 4-6 weeks to get approved anywhere just have to embrace the pain

Comment

They'll surely all raise but not as fast as ICS since they have to raise their rates faster due to where they get their money from.
        Originally posted by Keane View Post
        Yeah sure it'll take 4-6 weeks to get approved anywhere just have to embrace the pain
        It depends, work have a special relationship manager with BOI and a friend put me in touch with a guy higher up in EBS that can push it through in two weeks or so. So will see, if I have to go with ICS so be it.

Comment

Afternoon folks. I'm working the UKIPT Dublin this week out in the Bonnington for PokerStars if anybody is swinging by to play please do say hello
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
            easywithaces 3 handed on the $2k scoop final table with $100k+ up top and he has ALL the chips.

https://www.twitch.tv/easywithaces
            Is there much money in streaming? Seems like a lot of edge to be giving up on a FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Is there much money in streaming? Seems like a lot of edge to be giving up on a FT.
              Streaming in general? Absolutely insane money if you have a big fan base. I heard Fintain (easywithaces) saying that he did a bit of content with Alexandra Botez just before chess started taking off. He had a larger general audience at the time but after lockdowns/Queens Gambit chess went off the scale in popularity of streaming and she is now making $$$$$$. The biggest streamers are making millions from twitch.

Poker would be a relatively small niche on twitch but they still make decentish money. At the time when he started it was probably massive as the stakes he was playing even 2/3 years ago were much smaller buyin stuff usually around the 50/100 level and lower. The numbers were leaked after a hack a while back for 2019, the below list is specifically all the people streaming poker regularly on twitch. You have to remember that he is streaming as part of a Pokerstars deal so on top of the streaming income below, he is also getting paid by them along with whatever other benefits he gets as a sponsored pro like paid buy-ins to big events.

cache.jpg

Comment

Flying to Las Vegas next week and need to have a negative covid test 24 hours before I fly. Was looking up places and this seems good https://gosafe48.ie/ anybody got any recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  Flying to Las Vegas next week and need to have a negative covid test 24 hours before I fly. Was looking up places and this seems good https://gosafe48.ie/ anybody got any recommendations?
                  Local pharmacy is great value usually.

Comment

I think a lot of GP surgeries and pharmacies are doing this. I've had to unblock test result emails from various places at work as travel to suppliers/customers is starting to pick up again. There's probably somewhere within 5-10 mins walk of your gaff in Dublin at this stage tbh.

Comment

Some scandal brewing in Westminster.

That photo choice....

Guido has been in contact with the Romford MP's office this evening and the last time they answered the phone they hung up on us. Suffice to say, they

​​​
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        Some scandal brewing in Westminster.

That photo choice....

Guido has been in contact with the Romford MP's office this evening and the last time they answered the phone they hung up on us. Suffice to say, they

​​​
                        We finished Anatomy of a scandal on Netflix last night so had a lol at the timing of this story ironically coming out today

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                          Should be interesting.IFI

IRISH FOCUS: DARK HORSE ON THE WIND

Tuesday 17 May 2022 @ 18:20
                          This was lovely. What a soul Liam Weldon was . Director seemed very modest .

Comment

WIND prounced like in medieval times as WIND (IE your watch )

Comment

This is great..

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Those fighters in Mariupol really put up some heroic resistance. Hopefully they get treated humanely by the Russians.
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Heh, the Brits really seem to want to pile another crisis on top of the other crises.
                                  Why on earth should they be asked to abide by the terms of something they freely signed up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    Heh, the Brits really seem to want to pile another crisis on top of the other crises.
                                    Why on earth should they be asked to abide by the terms of something they freely signed up to?
                                    That they are trying to exploit European vulnerability due to Ukraine is beyond scummy.
                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

That they are trying to exploit European vulnerability due to Ukraine is beyond scummy.
                                        Hardly surprising knowing that Brexit was bought and paid for by Putin.

Comment

Scruples Q

If you were offered a tidy sum, would you accept a job as a pro Russian social media propagandist?

Comment

Scruples Q

If you were offered a tidy sum, would you accept a job as a pro Russian social media propagandist?
                                            This is the kind of pro-American imperialist BS post you get from idiots who think anyone who supports Russia must be paid or a bot. The same idiots spreading toxic lies about supposed casualities or atrocites in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

This is the kind of pro-American imperialist BS post you get from idiots who think anyone who supports Russia must be paid or a bot. The same idiots spreading toxic lies about supposed casualities or atrocites in Ukraine.

you are HIRED .

Comment

Scruples Q

Anonymous or under own name?

Comment

Depends how tidy the sum was I guess. Open to offers on IrishPrussianBoards.com

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                    Depends how tidy the sum was I guess. Open to offers on IrishPrussianBoards.com
                                                    How much is it Hitch?

Comment

Just had a quick scout at numbers in the UKIPT so far - €2200 HR on today.

One lad having a whale of a time, bust his 30k stack at 6.05pm, then his 2nd bullet at 6.27pm and his 3rd at 6.30pm.

He's in for bullet 4 now, hope the poor chap makes dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

One lad having a whale of a time, bust his 30k stack at 6.05pm, then his 2nd bullet at 6.27pm and his 3rd at 6.30pm.

I heard they are raking an extra 3% from the prize pool on top of the 200 reg fee and the 60 'Staff Fee' but I can't find a reference to it in the various tournament details on the site

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

I heard they are raking an extra 3% from the prize pool on top of the 200 reg fee and the 60 'Staff Fee' but I can't find a reference to it in the various tournament details on the site
                                                          The 60 Staff fee is the 3% just quantified in €

Comment

Would the staff fee be that as it's 3% of 2000?

Comment

Bullet 4 bit the dust @ 6.54pm
                                                              Bullet 5 soon followed @ 6.58pm

May head over for a G&T and follow him around the room

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

How much is it Hitch?
                                                                Not as much as the CCP have agreed to
                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Link to the live updates? Can't see them on the website

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post

Comment

Took an hour for and back in for bullet 6

Comment

Took an hour for and back in for bullet 6
                                                                        Bullet 6? Are the Kinahans out there again . Be careful

Comment

Any recommendations for a travel charger? USB & Type C etc would be super handy, maybe even interchangeable plugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post

There isn't any live updates for this event unfortunately.

Comment

Well known Londoner and an absolute goldmine. He loves to dust off a few buyins alright. Has some great results on Hendon mob but he's usually in for the max amount of bullets. Fairly sure he's doing some laundry
                                                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Poor ol Rangers and their hoardes . Imagine some unsuspecting tourists out for a beer in Seville tonight. Carnage imminent

Comment

33 unique runners & 20 re-entries,
                                                                                  our hero accounted for seven of 'em gone now so watch out cash tables.
                                                                                  These high roller boyos play
                                                                                  to a different strategy to be sure.
                                                                                  That absolute gent Will Kassouf
                                                                                  is still there approaching final table.
                                                                                  Last edited by DeeBrown; 19-05-22, 00:37.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Started watching Shining Girls last night, devoured the first 3...once again, apple are knocking it out of the park with content.

5 Wombats.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I know we have some financial wizards here. I'm looking to change up my credit card with BOI, the one I currently have doesn't work with Google Pay so looking to get one that does and seen that their Aer Lingus one does. Anything I should be on the look out for or anything to avoid?

Edit - seems there's a bunch of stuff that I get with the business credit I've never known before
                                                                                        Last edited by tylerdurden94; 19-05-22, 11:05.

Comment

Any recommendations for a travel charger? USB & Type C etc would be super handy, maybe even interchangeable plugs.
                                                                                          Got this last year for holidays, flawless.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Those Green party TDs are a joke. You're either willing to accept the responsibility of governing or you can just fuck off.

Your wan Hourigan in particular is a geebag. She negotiated the fucking Programme for Goverment ffs, and now seems willing to collapse the the whole thing.

Comment

I got this amazing line from customer support on a poker site. Can anyone explain what it means?

"Apologies we couldn't assist further but please note we have given this response with respect to the promotion and the same integrity/bias we purvey responses regarding similar matters to all of our players"

Comment

I know we have some financial wizards here. I'm looking to change up my credit card with BOI, the one I currently have doesn't work with Google Pay so looking to get one that does and seen that their Aer Lingus one does. Anything I should be on the look out for or anything to avoid?
                                                                                                The best CC is the one you pay off every month, if you plan on actually paying interest just go for the lowest APR, we get screwed here on perks for using credit like they do in other countries.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

The best CC is the one you pay off every month, if you plan on actually paying interest just go for the lowest APR, we get screwed here on perks for using credit like they do in other countries.
                                                                                                  It's set to pay off 100% of the balance anytime it's due so I'm not really getting caught for extra charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                    I got this amazing line from customer support on a poker site. Can anyone explain what it means?

"Apologies we couldn't assist further but please note we have given this response with respect to the promotion and the same integrity/bias we purvey responses regarding similar matters to all of our players"
                                                                                                    They are filing it in the bin the same way they fire all similar queries from other players in the bin?

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                                                      33 unique runners & 20 re-entries,
                                                                                                      our hero accounted for seven of 'em gone now so watch out cash tables.
                                                                                                      These high roller boyos play
                                                                                                      to a different strategy to be sure.
                                                                                                      That absolute gent Will Kassouf
                                                                                                      is still there approaching final table.
                                                                                                      Would actually be a fun table to stream based on chipstacks two off the mincash and the players involved
                                                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Would actually be a fun table to stream based on chipstacks two off the mincash and the players involved
                                                                                                        Did you pop out last night? They are having a beer pong competition tonight.

Comment

Did you pop out last night? They are having a beer pong competition tonight.
                                                                                                          Kids GAA/Soccer last night and tonight

Comment

Kids GAA/Soccer last night and tonight
                                                                                                            See you tomorrow so

Comment

See you tomorrow so
                                                                                                              Sweating match kickoff time for Sunday, only released later this afternoon - 10am or earlier can play tomorrow, 10.30am or later Im goosed

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                Those Green party TDs are a joke. You're either willing to accept the responsibility of governing or you can just fuck off.

Your wan Hourigan in particular is a geebag. She negotiated the fucking Programme for Goverment ffs, and now seems willing to collapse the the whole thing.
                                                                                                                You seem surprised the Greens have destabilised the government by throwing a tantrum over a non-issue.
                                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

You seem surprised the Greens have destabilised the government by throwing a tantrum over a non-issue.
                                                                                                                  Not surprised at all. It's so self-defeating though, that's the annoying thing!

Comment

A non issue that has not even the remotest connection to the core environmental issues they are supposed to be leveraging their electoral capital on.
                                                                                                                    ​​​​​​

Gobshites, you have to feel a bit sorry for Ryan.

Comment

What's the name of the Chinese restaurant in dun laoghaire that was recommended?

Comment

Rory jumped in a time machine last night. -4 through 6 atm.

Comment

What's the name of the Chinese restaurant in dun laoghaire that was recommended?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X