Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurovision Game 2. Countries were split into 3 groups of 8 via oddschecker w/o Ukraine market (as it was this afternoon, not now), then randomorg-ed.
    Only your worst two scores count, add them together and the lowest overall total wins.
    €25 a head, honour system. contact the winner and pay afterwards.
    balfejohn Serbia Finland France
    SP2 Greece Portugal Lithuania
    RD4 Spain Estonia Romania
    Hitch Italy Azerbaijan Armenia
    degag UK Czechia Germany
    NOBODY Norway Netherlands Switzerland
    Lazare Poland Australia Belgium
    Dead Parrot Sweden Moldova Iceland

Comment

Dead money alert
      ​​​​​
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Poble can have the NOBODY selections if ye want DP, just thank this I guess.

Comment

Fair play AJ, we'll all donate a tip for the overtime.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Poland although a shit song, have pulled their weight geopolitically. Could benefit from a bit of vibration from the Ukraine vote.

Didn't catch the Aussie song but the Belgium one seemed catchy. Hill to climb here

Comment

Moldova were cool tbh. Catchy tune

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                Poland although a shit song, have pulled their weight geopolitically. Could benefit from a bit of vibration from the Ukraine vote.

Didn't catch the Aussie song but the Belgium one seemed catchy. Hill to climb here
                You're eurovision voting expert now are ya?

Comment

Oh I did see the Aussie song, and it was shit.

Wtf do I know though.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

You're eurovision voting expert now are ya?
                    Like everything, I will offer an expert opinion with fuck all back up

Comment

In town with HH and Dobby, cant seem to post pics but shit just got real

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                        I did ask. But it's also a dead money pick.
                        In anyway.
                        Should be fun explaining she wants it to lose
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

just home.... are the songs over?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                            Give dobby a cuddle from me

Comment

Threw in a few votes for spain
                              Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Ah Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post
                                  just home.... are the songs over?
                                  Yes. Voting about to start

Comment

Pics or gtfo

Comment

Bumping tables for the new page and the imminent voting.
                                      Good luck.
                                      Remember, you want at least two of your selections to do badly.
                                      Goodluck2me Greece Estonia Germany
                                      luckforsome Italy Moldova Armenia
                                      Dice75 UK Netherlands Switzerland
                                      shrapnel Poland Azerbaijan Iceland
                                      Strewelpeter Sweden Australia Romania
                                      oleras Norway Finland Lithuania
                                      RD3 Spain Czechia France
                                      dobby Serbia Portugal Belgium
                                      degag UK Czechia Germany
                                      Poble Norway Netherlands Switzerland
                                      Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 14-05-22, 21:49.

Comment

Drone footage between acts was great. About 10 new places in Italy now on my visit wishlist.

Comment

Must be adding up with pencil and paper...c'mon ffs
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Drone footage between acts was great. About 10 new places in Italy now on my visit wishlist.
                                            Without a doubt.
                                            Some of the islands look amazing. But when I looked into visiting, they don't want tourists

Comment

Meh, once you've seen one medieval hilltop village, you've seen 'em all.
                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Ha, got Spain twice. Might have to watch their act again for scientific research purposes.

Comment

Sweden or Moldova w/o the fav for me
                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Interesting...
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Ukraine bets in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                        Ukraine bets in trouble
                                                        Are they tho?

I think the public voting part has a huge weighting to this

Comment

Good to see compassion an solidarity not interfering with the juries so far- as it should be- hope the public don’t ruin it
                                                          Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Ukraine bets in trouble
                                                            They might be OK
                                                            I think the flatter it is at the top the harder it will be for them to get carried across the line by the popular vote, If the UK get far enough ahead on the Jury votes they could hold. Well, if it was anyone other than the UK but doesn't everyone still hate them.
                                                            Interesting.
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

To AJs point earlier, the betting could be interesting.

Could Ukraine drift relatively significantly before the "people" vote? And then hose it home

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                                                                Good to see compassion an solidarity not interfering with the juries so far- as it should be- hope the public don’t ruin it
                                                                I usually disagree with your steadfast upholding of law and decorum.

But impossible to disagree with you here. Would hate for this great institution.... of cheesy terrible songs..... to be ruined somehow

Comment

On the back of that I have laid the Brits for top 5 @ 1.5 and Top 10 @ 1.19 on a pure blind punt.

Do your stuff Europe.
                                                                  Jesus Christ

Comment

Ukraine went 5/4 to 4/9 in 2 minutes

Comment

Comment

All getting worked up with the jury votes...all changes with the pleb vote...flipped last year iirc
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                          Ukraine went 5/4 to 4/9 in 2 minutes
                                                                          Are you implying some sort of foreknowledge of the vote?

Comment

I guess there is huge value there if you fon’t think Ukraine will do it

Comment

Are you implying some sort of foreknowledge of the vote?
                                                                              No, its following the voting quite closely.

Obv impossible to have complete trust in anything with a phone vote but there is loads of free money available in running here for someone willing to put a bit of work in, order of countries putting up their votes is one of the keys.

Ukraine now shorter than they've ever been 1.22 before the public vote comes in

Comment

Germany doing me proud. Not sure how shit one needs to be in this competition but i feel that the Czech rep rather mediocre performance will cost me

Comment

Democracy dead of Spain don’t win

Comment

Ukraine..,.1000000000 points
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post
                                                                                      Germany doing me proud. Not sure how shit one needs to be in this competition but i feel that the Czech rep rather mediocre performance will cost me
                                                                                      Well done I think if the maths is good

Comment

Balfejohn so close

Comment

Wouldn't be shocked if Dice gets out alive on the top 5 market

Edit, no after that Italy vote you are stuffed
                                                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 14-05-22, 22:54.

Comment

WP the Ukr value spotters

Comment

thats them past the post can't be caught

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                Balfejohn so close
                                                                                                I feel like a Brit
                                                                                                always 2nd, I must be a shite peno taker

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  I greened up on the Ukraine bet, 1.4 feels way too short with the voting system being so erratic and anyway my original plan was to double my money and get out, forgetting about it was a bonus. Made the mistake of mentioning it at home and have been blackguarded by daughters into sending profits to the red cross
                                                                                                  Anyone else think SP should donate the money he lost wussing out by greening up to Red Cross ?

Comment

They should have it in Mariupol next year.

Comment

Jesus Christ
                                                                                                      The British guy is the biggest singer on tiktok, I remember when he made his page and I was like this guy sings good, so I followed it, now he has something like 100 million likes.
                                                                                                      If my mortgage loan was in I'd have been betting big on them and ukraine haha.

Comment

Fair play Ole shouting that at 5/1 a few months ago.

Why weren't we all on that in a big way in fairness.

Comment

Goodluck2me Greece Estonia Germany
                                                                                                          luckforsome Italy Moldova Armenia
                                                                                                          Dice75 UK Netherlands Switzerland
                                                                                                          shrapnel Poland Azerbaijan Iceland
                                                                                                          Strewelpeter Sweden Australia Romania
                                                                                                          oleras Norway Finland Lithuania
                                                                                                          RD3 Spain Czechia France
                                                                                                          dobby Serbia Portugal Belgium
                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                          degag UK Czechia Germany
                                                                                                          Poble Norway Netherlands Switzerland
                                                                                                          Czech Rep the golden ticket for degag and RD3 as they hugely underperformed their status as a 'second seed'.
                                                                                                          Everyone else make sure to xfer to your winner.

Comment

Is Jordan Speith back to the top with the new ugly swing.

hes great viewing despite it.

Comment

So Putin has prevented the UK winning Eurovision.

All hail Vlad the derailer .

Comment

Why weren't we hosing up on a sympathy vote during the troubles?

Thank God we had Johnny Logan.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                                                                  Why weren't we hosing up on a sympathy vote during the troubles?

Thank God we had Johnny Logan.
                                                                                                                  Sure what’s another year

Comment

So 48 shots later in Bruxelles we are hitting Aquaium. God speed.

Comment

You cunts think drinking with dice should come with a health warning, you ain't got shit on HH. Fucking hell. Insanity

Comment

Pm me Eurovision revolut or bank.

Id say line on HH posting next is 6pm

If at all.

Comment

Stop teasing. Details, details.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X