This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Or Supermacs depending on whether we can get the idiot into an English language course here.
    How would he get out of Russia though? Borders are effectively sealed.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Nah. That bit is grand. Montenegro then freedom. There's some weird relationship with Montenegro - it's where all the international companies 'quitting' Russia have gone to, as Russians can work there without a visa. So they work there and send the money back.
      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

^^^ for IT jobs, as the value of those jobs in the current economy is worth far more than mere sanctions.

Comment

I don't think the borders are in any way sealed though. A quick Google suggests the trains Talinn to St Peters burg and the buses are still running. And the ferries Finland to St Petersburg.

Comment

The Johnny Depp, Amber Heard thing is slightly fascinating. Johnny seems to have been quite hard done by, based on the evidence so far. Not sure if that's just his side that is currently being presented.

Comment

I presume with those kind of multi million dollar trials that there's a significant amount of astroturfing?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                I presume with those kind of multi million dollar trials that there's a significant amount of astroturfing?
                I guess so? He does seem quite convincing though.

Comment

I feel this is going to be a brutal recession. We've (the world) no gas left in the tank in terms of economic firepower to lift economies as they fall off a cliff. National debts are through the roof. Italy, which if it collapses the euro collapses, is at 150% debt to GDP and no hope of ever reversing that, it can only get worse. It almost seems like a perfect storm - two years of covid to sap the life out of everything and then the inflation crisis. I'm no forecaster, but it really seems like a big one is coming. Much bigger than 2007, as that was largely financial, but this is a much deeper malaise ala 'Japan for the last 30 years' where there is very little space to bring things back on the boil.

Deutsche Bank raised eyebrows earlier this month by becoming the first major bank to forecast a US recession, albeit a "mild" one.

Now, it's warning of a deeper downturn caused by the Federal Reserve's quest to knock down stubbornly high inflation.

"We will get a major recession," Deutsche Bank economists wrote in a report to clients on Tuesday.

The problem, according to the bank, is that while inflation may be peaking, it will take a "long time" before it gets back down to the Fed's goal of 2%. That suggests the central bank will raise interest rates so aggressively that it hurts the economy.

"We regard it...as highly likely that the Fed will have to step on the brakes even more firmly, and a deep recession will be needed to bring inflation to heel," Deutsche Bank economists wrote in its report with the ominous title, "Why the coming recession will be worse than expected."

Comment

I feel this is going to be a brutal recession. We've (the world) no gas left in the tank in terms of economic firepower to lift economies as they fall off a cliff. National debts are through the roof. Italy, which if it collapses the euro collapses, is at 150% debt to GDP and no hope of ever reversing that, it can only get worse. It almost seems like a perfect storm - two years of covid to sap the life out of everything and then the inflation crisis. I'm no forecaster, but it really seems like a big one is coming. Much bigger than 2007, as that was largely financial, but this is a much deeper malaise ala 'Japan for the last 30 years' where there is very little space to bring things back on the boil.

Cant be worse than the 80s . Seems like a lot of businesses are struggling for staff which is a polar opposite to that crises.
                    Lost zero relatives to covid bring on the next shitstorm. .

Comment

Deutsche Bank.

What do the real banks say?

Comment

Testing the eamonhonda queueing advice and en route to the airport. Have a nasty feeling I'll be through in no time but you trust your experts.

Comment

Nah. That bit is grand. Montenegro then freedom. There's some weird relationship with Montenegro - it's where all the international companies 'quitting' Russia have gone to, as Russians can work there without a visa. So they work there and send the money back.
                          Get out quick before general mobilisation imo

Comment

25 mins. Queues massive but moving efficiently.

Comment

I don't think the borders are in any way sealed though. A quick Google suggests the trains Talinn to St Peters burg and the buses are still running. And the ferries Finland to St Petersburg.
                              Yeah, I was looking at flights. Seems like the only international flights out are to the various shitholes that are supporting, or at least not condemning, RuSSia. So he can fly to say, Belgrade, and then travel on.

In all seriousness, he'd want to get out quick. Lots of signals pointing to general mobilisation.

Comment

25 mins. Queues massive but moving efficiently.
                                Originally posted by dobby View Post

Mate of mine arrived at the airport last Friday at 7am for a 9am flight and was through security in 25mins. The rush seems to have dissipated somewhat.
                                25mins you say

Comment

Hey Hitch, I've a m8 sitting on a large chunk of cash. Like yourself they are convinced a major crash is coming so have sold nearly all assets. I think they are mental as inflation is going to nibble it to death. What should they do with it? Same question to V for Vendetta
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

Hey Hitch, I've a m8 sitting on a large chunk of cash. Like yourself they are convinced a major crash is coming so have sold nearly all assets. I think they are mental as inflation is going to nibble it to death. What should they do with it? Same question to V for Vendetta

Sitting in cash is crazy right now. Should be borrowing cash and buying assets. The loan will get inflated away.

Comment

Sitting in cash is crazy right now. Should be borrowing cash and buying assets. The loan will get inflated away.
                                      yep. although surely equity markets are due a further fall. my 'bright idea' to concentrate on emerging markets is certainly not working out at the moment anyway.

Comment

Yeah, I was looking at flights. Seems like the only international flights out are to the various shitholes that are supporting, or at least not condemning, RuSSia. So he can fly to say, Belgrade, and then travel on.

In all seriousness, he'd want to get out quick. Lots of signals pointing to general mobilisation.
                                        I think so. So we may as well do our bit to ensure there's one less russian soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Cant be worse than the 80s . Seems like a lot of businesses are struggling for staff which is a polar opposite to that crises.
                                          Lost zero relatives to covid bring on the next shitstorm. .
                                          I wonder though if a lot of those jobs will fall away as disposable income takes a nosedive. It seems like inflation is going to continue to be awful. UK is looking at something like a 5% fall in real incomes. *Maybe* that can be handled. But then if you have a second year of this, you have actual chaos. No chance the average household can handle something like a 10% drop in real incomes. Thats massive recession territory.

Comment

Had a 6yo Ukranian join my football team last week, poor lad finding it tough as no English. Started bawling crying last week when everyone was talking English. Couple weeks under his belt in school now so hopefully a bit more comfortable at training tomorrow. Has a shot on him Ronald Koeman would be proud of so I have high hopes for him getting us to the Champions League by 2040

Tough times for him, the mammy and toddler here with aul lad back at home fighting.

Comment

One thing about that Depp/Heard case is if you're ever in court dont patronize or be sarcastic to laywers when they're asking a question. Like the AH lawyer was stating that JD had a mega pint of wine which he responded sort of sarcastically "megapint?" "Umm, I had a large glass of wine"
                                              The lawyer then got JD to read an earlier transcript where JD uses the term megapint.

Only dipping in now and again to it.

It seems AH has recordings of him bashing cupboards etc but admits throwing pots and pans at him.
                                              Part of her evidence was use of a particular make up compact (which she claims hid her bruises) They were very specific about it however the company who made it issued s statement saying it was not in production at the time AH claimed she was using it.

Jury must be bored out of their brain though sitting through the endless "please go to page 123 line 10" bits.
                                              Last edited by dinekes; 27-04-22, 10:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Class. Trip report when back ?
                                                early morning start. 640 train. got there round 8. sun was out, blue skies at the RDV. met up with the member inviting us. had a bacon sarnie in the members bar, got changed went down to the driving range which apparently cost 5 or 600k to build apparently (300k over budget). lovely range. ended up hitting balls next to Shevchenko the footballer, who's a member there and has a caddy follow him around and hand him clubs. a few putts on the practice green, and off we went. first hole is a par 5, which i birdied (3rd shot to within 10 feet of the pin). it all went downhill from there after that. couldn't hit the ball to save my life. was embarrassing.

The old course is a thing of beauty tbh. never played anywhere so nice (which doesn't mean too much as i've not played that many courses). pine trees everywhere, heather as rough. and bunkers everywhere. if you're in the heather, you're just praying you can just pop it back out on the fairway, as it's lethal in there. apparently it's cut quite short (7 or 8 inches) most of the time, but they let it grow when there are big tournaments there.

it's worth checking out some of the pics as it's sublime, especially the 10th which starts from up high on a beautiful par 4. once you hole out, there is a little cafeteria there serving breakfast (open all year round every day), so we had a couple of sausages and an orange juice before carrying on.

Welcome to Sunningdale Golf Club. "All that one would hope to find in the ideal golf club is in abundance at Sunningdale." Sir Michael Bonallack.

After the golf, had lunch on the terrace overlooking the 18th, lovely carvery lunch accompanied by some amazing wines (chateau leoville barton 2008 amongst others).

Awesome day! and for anyone wanting to join, don't bother, they've closed the waiting list as it's just too long, but just in case you get offered a place, just a measley one off GBP44k joining fee and an annual fee of 4.5k

Comment

I'm no expert but have anecdotaly noticed a lot of (inflation buster / resession buster) type notices in large chain shops across the country in the last two weeks.
                                                  That seems a little ominous to me

dobby
                                                  Ross Castle was a fantastic place for the family over the week. Killarney is a lovely part of the world for families as long as you avoid the town at night
                                                  stopped off here for a nose and a bit of lunch. Honestly probably the nicest chowder I've ever had.
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

I'm no expert but have anecdotaly noticed a lot of (inflation buster / resession buster) type notices in large chain shops across the country in the last two weeks.

dobby
                                                    Ross Castle was a fantastic place for the family over the week. Killarney is a lovely part of the world for families as long as you avoid the town at night
                                                    stopped off here for a nose and a bit of lunch. Honestly probably the nicest chowder I've ever had.
                                                    Mighty stuff. Hope you stayed in the Castlerosse hotel and only visited Ross Castle tho

Heading down ourselves for the June BH and staying in the Europe. It's also bike fest weekend and if anyone hasn't been, just do it even once. Cannot bloody wait.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

dobby
                                                      I know its an old idea at this stage, but we started shopping in Aldi/Lidl recently, just for a bit of a change as the local shop is a Tesco and therefore, by definition, shite, and its mad just how much cheaper they are.

Comment

Well thats class.

How Scallops swim using only their shell

Comment

Got told we are unsuitable to host a Ukrainian family because we refused to keep our dogs in a cage while the family stayed with us. Lol. What mental person in charge of this expects people to cage their pets full time. Insanity.

They can't be too hard up for space if they're making such stipulations.

Comment

Mighty stuff. Hope you stayed in the Castlerosse hotel and only visited Ross Castle tho

Heading down ourselves for the June BH and staying in the Europe. It's also bike fest weekend and if anyone hasn't been, just do it even once. Cannot bloody wait.
                                                            ha, yeah I mixed those up all week much to the mirth of all.
                                                            Ross castle is class though. did the tour and the young one get her bravery sticker for getting down the tower once the tour was over (both of them were shitting it)
                                                            However, once outside, did the boat tour and then when getting back the daughter had the best craic just climbing the castle walls facing the pier. Could have saved a fortune and just done that.
                                                            I genuinely would recommend the Castlerosse to anyone with a young family, even the walk to the town is spectacular. €650 for 4 nights B&B was pretty good imo
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Far from it.
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Got told we are unsuitable to host a Ukrainian family because we refused to keep our dogs in a cage while the family stayed with us. Lol. What mental person in charge of this expects people to cage their pets full time. Insanity.

They can't be too hard up for space if they're making such stipulations.

Maybe they want something in the way of a box ticking exercise like a way of keeping them them outside when the visitors are alone
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I know its an old idea at this stage, but we started shopping in Aldi/Lidl recently, just for a bit of a change as the local shop is a Tesco and therefore, by definition, shite, and its mad just how much cheaper they are.
                                                                  There is also much less temptation to buy extra crap that you hadn't intended to buy! Already miss some of their €5/€6 bottles of wine though.
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

While hotspur has TylerD, my main* random bump into IPBer is Lao Lao. Bumped into the bould lad just now getting his sambo.

*bar me neighbours Willie and Gab.
                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I find the meat and veg in Aldi to be pretty poor quality.
                                                                      Lidl is pretty ok, especially the bakery and fruit, but sauces, condiments and frozen foods are absolute gack.

Local butchers for meat (Nolans Kilcullen), local veg shop (Fruit4U in Naas) and unfortunately usually have to trapes around both Dunnes, Tesco and Lidl for remaining bits.

Feel sorry for anyone doing "full shop" in one of the German chains, especially a man of your means.
                                                                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Was reading this morning that we should be upwards of 70% renewable energy* by 2030. We're really leaning into the new way of doing things. Great to see.

* or is it just electricity and not all energy? I suppose the two will become closer over time anyway, as most vehicles become electric over time. Hard to see anyone buying a non-electric car within a few years. Certainly there will be no-one buying a non-electric car in 2030, so it will be just a matter of working through the legacy fuel cars.
                                                                        Very much electricity and not energy, for energy you’d need everyone moving to electric cars, electric Lorries and most importantly all-electric heating systems in houses, replacing oil, gas and peat (!), which you can imagine won’t be easy. None of which would make sense unless the electricity is generated from renewable sources.

Ireland has a great opportunity to be a global leader here. We could build huge swathes of offshore wind which could more than power our entire country with significant excess for export in even a reasonable wind scenario. Onshore wind has a load factor of about 35% in good parts, offshore is closer to 45-50%. Ireland has electricity needs of about 25m MWh (or 25bn KWh). That means we would need about 6,000MW of power generation (365 * 24hours), with some room for error say 6,500MW.

We have already offshore wind installed capacity in Ireland of 3,025MW, which on a 35% LF equates to 1,000MW.

The cost of adding a further 10,000MW of offshore (to add 5,000MW at 50%) would be around E2.5m/MW would be around E15bn and would entirely cover our electricity needs in future.

What it would also require would be significantly more substantial interconnectivity to France and UK, where we would be able import their Nuclear power in times of low wind and send excess wind to them in time of higher wind, bringing costs for both of down.

For context Finland just finished a Nuclear power plant called Olkiluoto with 1,600 MW capacity and is reported to cost E11bn so that’s a more reliable option when built but we wouldn’t any anywhere near the capability to build one on time or on cost, when you look at the NCH for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post

I find the meat and veg in Aldi to be pretty poor quality.
                                                                          Lidl is pretty ok, especially the bakery and fruit, but sauces, condiments and frozen foods are absolute gack.

Local butchers for meat (Nolans Kilcullen), local veg shop (Fruit4U in Naas) and unfortunately usually have to trapes around both Dunnes, Tesco and Lidl for remaining bits.

Feel sorry for anyone doing "full shop" in one of the German chains, especially a man of your means.
                                                                          Still can never remember the difference between Aldi and Lidl, but whatever the local one is, it has very decent meats and veg. Wasn't really choosing it to save money, just ended up that way. In a massive way also - the standard basket of goods, where you'd normally be handing over 40 euro in Tesco, coming in around 20 euro.

The contrast, I suppose, is with Tesco, which is uniformly shite. A local Dunnes would be different as those are class.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                            I just finished Lords of Finance, a must-read for anyone interested in the history of the financial system. It covers the prominent Central Bankers (& Keynes) from the end of WW1 up until WW2, it's really fascinating. Churchill pops up for a cameo appearance putting the English back on the gold standard with horrible consequences.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And just to make it interesting to Hitch - Quite a few of the bankers end up re-marrying women 30 years their senior
                                                                            I read the Bufffet book written by Roger Lowenstein, would highly recommend to anyone who likes to invest their own money, or work for companies that do. Fair bit of serendipity that would imagine, but the basic premise of patience and waiting for value seems like a good lesson for life.

Comment

Jason Strassa makes good recommendations for books in that area.

Black Edge or the more benign "a man for all markets" might be up your street.
                                                                              Black Edge is almost required reading for anyone working in Investments. Great book.

Comment

Why do you think Tesco is bad Hitch?

Comment

I’m not sure I’d be in that camp unless you’re certain those asset are producing income which can more than cover the interest payments when the inevitable crash happens. Asset prices should fall or stagnate if rates go up, should be good for those looking to get their first home, or indeed trade up.

Comment

We were long time Lidl and then Aldi shoppers but started using Dunnes online when we had COVID and it takes all the hassle out of it. Get the €10 per €50 and works out about €20 more than we spent in Lidl/Aldi.
                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Lads there is virtually no difference between the meat in any of the supermarket chains when you're buying it in a vacuum sealed pack. All of the standard meat is cheap and of the same quality. However one of the best value pieces of meat is available from Aldi....

Dry aged rib eye on the bone (marked as an angus rib roast on the bone). It's usually 1.2-2kg in size and has a couple of bones. This is my go to for grilling on the bbq. Typically I split it in half and have two thick steaks, sometimes I take the bone off as it's easier to handle. Less than €20/kg! Good luck finding a decent quality dry aged steak for anywhere near that price. It's just as good to fry if you prefer and of course roasting as name on the package suggests. Watch out as sometimes they have 10/20% off on deals and I've been lucky to get 30% off with the expiry date of a week remaining.

Comment

Deserve to get eaten the little show offs!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                          Why do you think Tesco is bad Hitch?
                                                                                          Just the choices seem to be limited to bad-brands. Like mustard. It seems to be primarily Colmans. Noticed that with a few items, that the choices are limited it really common brand names, rather than a decent range at different price points. Its Tesco Park Pointe also, so not like its a small shop.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                            We were long time Lidl and then Aldi shoppers but started using Dunnes online when we had COVID and it takes all the hassle out of it. Get the €10 per €50 and works out about €20 more than we spent in Lidl/Aldi.
                                                                                            I pretty much gave up on shopping in Dunnes as they were beyond awful to staff locally which turned to not just be a local phenomonon. At least Aldi/Lidl pay their staff properly.

Comment

The pre-prepared meals, which I often grab for lunch, are things like Rustlers burgers or pasta dishes that look like chemical experiments gone wrong.

Comment

Just the choices seem to be limited to bad-brands. Like mustard. It seems to be primarily Colmans. Noticed that with a few items, that the choices are limited it really common brand names, rather than a decent range at different price points. Its Tesco Park Pointe also, so not like its a small shop.
                                                                                                Tesco carried a massive brand name range for a long time but binned loads of options in recent years to optimize/save costs. They've had their clubcard system the longest and I'd imagine were using that data to inform these types of decisions well ahead of the rest of the competition. Lidl only recently cottoned on to the use of data/rewards. Their discounts app isn't out that long.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

Tesco carried a massive brand name range for a long time but binned loads of options in recent years to optimize/save costs. They've had their clubcard system the longest and I'd imagine were using that data to inform these types of decisions well ahead of the rest of the competition. Lidl only recently cottoned on to the use of data/rewards. Their discounts app isn't out that long.
                                                                                                  They have their own customer data science company.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Maybe they want something in the way of a box ticking exercise like a way of keeping them them outside when the visitors are alone
                                                                                                    I'd have no problem with the guests staying outside while we're not home if they wanted. My dogs come and go as they please through a dog flap so locking them up wasnt an option. It's their gaff

Comment

I really enjoy going to supermarkets, so would be in Tesco, Lidl, Aldi, Fresh, Dunnes, M&S and get different things in each. DINK, double income no kitchentowel.
                                                                                                      Does anywhere have good strawberrys? All seem shite.

Comment

Its too early for strawberries surely. Or else my garden ones are slow as fuck.

Comment

They have their own customer data science company.
                                                                                                          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnhumby
                                                                                                          That's pretty amazing, the scale of the data they must be getting across various customers is mind-boggling. All started with a husband and wife in their kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                            I really enjoy going to supermarkets, so would be in Tesco, Lidl, Aldi, Fresh, Dunnes, M&S and get different things in each. DINK, double income no kitchentowel.
                                                                                                            Does anywhere have good strawberrys? All seem shite.
                                                                                                            Probably a dedicated fruit/veg place that has an independent farm/supplier and while they are in season. IIRC a guy I know who does some support work for Keelings, mentioned that they supply all of the supermarket chains for their own brand offerings. Little difference to be found there I'd imagine. General rule of thumb is that any strawberry from abroad (aka out of Irish season) is crap and tasteless - Dutch, Egyptian etc. Also the good old wexford strawberry trailers on the side of the road are great. Seemed to have been a resurgence in popularity over the last couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post

Very much electricity and not energy, for energy you’d need everyone moving to electric cars, electric Lorries and most importantly all-electric heating systems in houses, replacing oil, gas and peat (!), which you can imagine won’t be easy. None of which would make sense unless the electricity is generated from renewable sources.

Ireland has a great opportunity to be a global leader here. We could build huge swathes of offshore wind which could more than power our entire country with significant excess for export in even a reasonable wind scenario. Onshore wind has a load factor of about 35% in good parts, offshore is closer to 45-50%. Ireland has electricity needs of about 25m MWh (or 25bn KWh). That means we would need about 6,000MW of power generation (365 * 24hours), with some room for error say 6,500MW.

We have already offshore wind installed capacity in Ireland of 3,025MW, which on a 35% LF equates to 1,000MW.

The cost of adding a further 10,000MW of offshore (to add 5,000MW at 50%) would be around E2.5m/MW would be around E15bn and would entirely cover our electricity needs in future.

What it would also require would be significantly more substantial interconnectivity to France and UK, where we would be able import their Nuclear power in times of low wind and send excess wind to them in time of higher wind, bringing costs for both of down.

For context Finland just finished a Nuclear power plant called Olkiluoto with 1,600 MW capacity and is reported to cost E11bn so that’s a more reliable option when built but we wouldn’t any anywhere near the capability to build one on time or on cost, when you look at the NCH for example.
                                                                                                              Nuclear is the only realistic way out of the climate crisis.
                                                                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Tesco's catchphrase in ad's is "Every little Lidl helps". Idiots.
                                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I read the Bufffet book written by Roger Lowenstein, would highly recommend to anyone who likes to invest their own money, or work for companies that do. Fair bit of serendipity that would imagine, but the basic premise of patience and waiting for value seems like a good lesson for life.
                                                                                                                  He did an interview recently that's a good laugh. 91 and going strong - https://charlierose.com/videos/31221

Comment

I’m not sure I’d be in that camp unless you’re certain those asset are producing income which can more than cover the interest payments when the inevitable crash happens. Asset prices should fall or stagnate if rates go up, should be good for those looking to get their first home, or indeed trade up.
                                                                                                                    Depends really. And depends what you're buying. But I expect inflation and equity appreciation to out run rates.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                      Tesco's catchphrase in ad's is "Every little Lidl helps". Idiots.
                                                                                                                      It does seem like poor marketing on a number of fronts to say that some of your products are the same price as your competitor.

Comment

It does seem like poor marketing on a number of fronts to say that some of your products are the same price as your competitor.
                                                                                                                        I often think this too. Very market price controlling.

Comment

Lidl an Aldi serve their purpose but an awful lot of the stuff is so shite.
                                                                                                                          As im just cooking for myself at least half the week I've started using the butchers/fishmonger /greengrocer more, as you can buy what you need rather than the large multipacks lidl insist on selling you. Im not spending any more money but I've much less waste, and it's amazing how much longer fruit, veg and herbs from the grocer last. And the I couldn't go back to lidl fish and meat, with the exception of maybe steaks.

airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X