Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also Heyday The Mic Christopher Story on tonight (year behind me in school) might be worth a watch

Comment

Originally posted by dinekes View Post
      Reading Amor Towles "The Lincoln Highway" atm.
      Also wrote "A Gentleman in Moscow" think RD3 was recommending it a while back.

Very enjoyable so far. Characters have a John McCarthy/Steinbeck feel to them. Only thing is trying to dole it out a bit as I'm flying through it!
      Devoured this over the last few days, thumping good read, hard to put down, highly entertaining.
      Can't criticise him for lacking substance it is what it is, pure entertainment. Enjoyed it more than I did A Gentleman in Moscow probably because I was more at home with his style, he certainly worked hard to make it feel Steinbeckian but the comparison doesn't really serve Towles well.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Devoured this over the last few days, thumping good read, hard to put down, highly entertaining.
        Can't criticise him for lacking substance it is what it is, pure entertainment. Enjoyed it more than I did A Gentleman in Moscow probably because I was more at home with his style, he certainly worked hard to make it feel Steinbeckian but the comparison doesn't really serve Towles well.
        My mother sent me both the Maradona and the Haughey biography for christmas. Didnt really just how big the Haughey one was. It's been fascinating so far

Comment

Love his writing style, seemingly effortless.

Reading AGIM at the minute with Rules of Civility pouting nearby with a "what about me" look on its face.
          Actually, quite enjoy Towles employment of anthropromorphisms in AGIM (the uncooperative mattress springs (I'll get my coat!) to mind)

Read Apeirogon recently and found it heavy going.
          Recommended to me by someone in a book club. My verdict was basically distilled down to pretentious rubbish.

Comment

Comment

11/10 to the subbie

FHxEs1VXwAMv2V_?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Microwaves should have a mince pie setting. Some day I will find the sweet spot between still cold and volcanic mess.
                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Really enjoyed Geraghty's book. Great listen. Thought it was excellent and good insight into racing on both sides of the pond for someone looking to learn more about the sport.

Few chapters into A.P's book. It's ok. Feel like he had his own flute in his mouth when writing it. Doesn't half love himself!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Regarding passing on the vaccine and using the stats I've seen on studies, not to state too much the obvious but before you can pass the virus on to someone else, you must first become infected. Vaccines reduce this massively, with efficacies between 60 and 90%.

Immunisation with either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccine reduced the chance of onward virus transmission by 40-60% - 365,000 households studied in one study alone (bit lower for delta and with the need of boosters as protection wanes over time). Put the two together and a vaccinated person is between 76% and 96% less likely to infect another person than someone unvaccinated.

The issue then becomes one of variants reducing effectiveness and also people being confined in the same space as those affected, you will always get Covid in that scenario and Christmas is quite a bad time for that.
                    Also workplaces, over 70 staff in James' have got Covid in the last few days, increased viral load.
                    I expect many of theses studies to be trashed in hindsight. Mush revisionism going on all ready like the worth of antigen tests or the vaccination numbers required to reach herd immunity.

We need to look behind the headline numbers. At what stage after vaccination are we talking about here for example? Pfizer has been shown to wane to 20% effectiveness after 6 months in older cohorts.
                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Getting error message when posting hence dupes and messing up edits etc

Comment

Also Heyday The Mic Christopher Story on tonight (year behind me in school) might be worth a watch
                        I remember Skylarking nice album. His sister made sure it was released. Sad tragic accident, only getting going . I suspect he would have eclipsed Hansard

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                          Fiennes was great in In Bruge
                          You're a fucking inanimate object. Simple but great line.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

I remember Skylarking nice album. His sister made sure it was released. Sad tragic accident, only getting going . I suspect he would have eclipsed Hansard
                            Yes, survived a motorbike accident injury that came within a few mm either way on spine of killing him then accesses some firm of creative positivity resulting in Heyday and a tour with the Waterboys. Slips on a step.

Actually he went to Colaiste Khillian in Clondalkin. Could have sworn he went to Moyler a year behind me. Remember seeing him out and about with his guitar usually followed by a posse of Colaiste Bride groupies!

Comment

Yes, survived a motorbike accident injury that came within a few mm either way on spine of killing him then accesses some firm of creative positivity resulting in Heyday and a tour with the Waterboys. Slips on a step.

Actually he went to Colaiste Khillian in Clondalkin. Could have sworn he went to Moyler a year behind me. Remember seeing him out and about with his guitar usually followed by a posse of Colaiste Bride groupies!
                              The Ex knew him well , the specky drummer in the Commitments also. Whatever happened to him. Another Clondalkin head.

Comment

I requested the Pat Nevin autobiography for Christmas and am looking forward to it.

Comment

The Ex knew him well , the specky drummer in the Commitments also. Whatever happened to him. Another Clondalkin head.
                                  Dick Massey, knew him fairly well, we were in some of the same classes. My old dear knew his as well. I remember her telling me about him gettimg royalty checks and splitting them with the band he had at the time.

Comment

And the failed drug buyer Jimmy, Eanna MacLiam who did an early stint in Fair City and who got crucified in the film The General just vanished. 'Half of them are having ya bleedin on Martin'.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post

And the failed drug buyer Jimmy, Eanna MacLiam who did an early stint in Fair City and who got crucified in the film The General just vanished. 'Half of them are having ya bleedin on Martin'.
                                      Enda Williams . Grew up in Drimnagh across from Laz Uncles . Also the brother in the Snapper . Small city Dublin. Big Turkey though

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                        Really enjoyed Geraghty's book. Great listen. Thought it was excellent and good insight into racing on both sides of the pond for someone looking to learn more about the sport.

Few chapters into A.P's book. It's ok. Feel like he had his own flute in his mouth when writing it. Doesn't half love himself!
                                        That interview he did on the Late Late was enough to convince me about McCoy.
                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

16k cases today and the hospital numbers sneaking back up a bit.

Be interesting to know the profile of those being hospitalised with Omicron.

Comment

Ah it's mostly a backlog Still hoping this Omicron is a bucket of piss, and glad I chose to go a bit mad over October/November. Drunk alone January is Thunderbirds.
                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

You're a fucking inanimate object. Simple but great line.
                                              Not Fiennes but 'a gay beer for my gay friend' still cracks me up.

As well as:

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Ah it's mostly a backlog Still hoping this Omicron is a bucket of piss, and glad I chose to go a bit mad over October/November. Drunk alone January is Thunderbirds.
                                                It seems to be the same all over Europe.

The hope is still for a short, sharp case jump with hospital numbers remaining flattish.

The biggest problem though will be running out of key workers. Can't see schools opening next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Not Fiennes but 'a gay beer for my gay friend' still cracks me up.

As well as:

https://youtu.be/YCOMXRE9sBE
                                                  Reading here is actually disturbing my viewing of it. The bit where he hit a woman over smoking in the restaurant smoking area seems so 1970s now.
                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Lovely hike in Crone wood today crazy gusts at the top , Brittas Bay yesterday , poolbeg Lighthouse day before . Great mild weather but loving the big wind and its effect on the sea. The tops of the trees today echoing the sounds of the waves . Covid parked right at the back of the mind .

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Had a ton of Turkey left over so stripped it last night and made a curry for tonight's dinner.

Found a new curry method that's a game changer (for me, prob well known) using ideas from a pasta sauce recipe.

Sweat sliced onions for 30 - 40 mins dropping them first into ghee or veg oil /butter that you've sizzled some whole spices in first. Cardamon, cumin seeds, whole Garam Masala.

Get them looking like glass, then throw in a good mix of ground spices. Last night I used fennel, cumin, coriander, garam Masala, salt, MSG, Kashmiri chilli, red onion powder, garlic powder.

Mix that all up then let cool a bit before blending it up into a paste.

More oil/butter or Ghee, some cardamon and cinnamon sticks in to sizzle, a big lump of garlic & ginger paste, then your spicy onion paste.

Tins of tomatoes and water in then for me last night before adding the Turkey for 10 mins. You can add in big chunks of chicken breast at this point, marinated pref and let them slow cook in that sauce. Chicken will melt in your mouth then.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Got chills that are multiplying.

Bit of a high temp this morning and some fever dreams. Feeling dog rough all day.

Feels a little like the onset of flu, similar to last time, thankfully though it was only the beginning that felt like flu.

Neg antigen today but I'm guessing that will change over the next day or two.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                          Got chills that are multiplying.

Bit of a high temp this morning and some fever dreams. Feeling dog rough all day.

Feels a little like the onset of flu, similar to last time, thankfully though it was only the beginning that felt like flu.

Neg antigen today but I'm guessing that will change over the next day or two.
                                                          I got chills, they're multiplying
                                                          And I'm losing my smell
                                                          'cos the covid my kids supplying
                                                          it's electrifying

Better shape up, wooohoohooo...

Comment

For anyone with a passing interest in darts, the next two games *ought* to deliver

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                              Microwaves should have a mince pie setting. Some day I will find the sweet spot between still cold and volcanic mess.
                                                              My bin has the perfect one.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                Fantastic, cheers man. I'll give that a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Regarding passing on the vaccine and using the stats I've seen on studies, not to state too much the obvious but before you can pass the virus on to someone else, you must first become infected. Vaccines reduce this massively, with efficacies between 60 and 90%.

Immunisation with either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccine reduced the chance of onward virus transmission by 40-60% - 365,000 households studied in one study alone (bit lower for delta and with the need of boosters as protection wanes over time). Put the two together and a vaccinated person is between 76% and 96% less likely to infect another person than someone unvaccinated.

The issue then becomes one of variants reducing effectiveness and also people being confined in the same space as those affected, you will always get Covid in that scenario and Christmas is quite a bad time for that.
                                                                  Also workplaces, over 70 staff in James' have got Covid in the last few days, increased viral load.
                                                                  Hold up. We don't have good data for Omicron yet. It's very new and very different. Everything's either preliminary like the Scottish data released on the 22nd, or based on uncomparative populations e.g. Gautang province where the vaccination rate is ~25% but the antibody rate is 95%+.
                                                                  Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 29-12-21, 20:53.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Negative Antigen this morning but am feeling pretty crummy.

Lots of symptoms but getting more tests or a PCR is impossible here so I’m just gonna sit tight and use this as an excuse to do some cold calling.

This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post
                                                                      For anyone with a passing interest in darts, the next two games *ought* to deliver
                                                                      Should have said nothing if first game is anything to go by

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

My bin has the perfect one.
                                                                        Yep, they are vile.

Comment

If you got an aeropress presume you would need to spend a bit on a good grinder as well, what's the damage there? Can you grind a week's worth in a go or will it go stale? Where do you get the beans?

I just use a nespresso here and it does coffee that I find grand consistently and without hassle but wouldn't mind trying something with a bit more quality and less waste material.

Comment

Lazare keep on with the coffee machine updates just for the interest please.

Also if anyone has done the legwork on best android phones at the moment in the mid range (i.e. not a grand) I'd love to hear any conclusions.

Comment

Herself doubled down with another (expected) positive antigen. I'm still negative 2nd day in a row. Woke up groggy thinking I was getting symptoms but tbf I had a shit night of sleep in the guest room. Thankfully all good here and she hasn't gotten any worse. Taste/smell is fine but chesty cough, sore throat and fatigue are the prominent symptoms.

Theresa, if you want a PCR I can only share anecdotes from my circle:

1. Pay privately.
                                                                              2. Use the HSE site.
                                                                              3. GP referral: Contact out of hours, your local GP or health insurance video call GP.

I'd recommend 3 if you can at all, most likely to be able to book your household/partner etc along with you. My missus was in the car with me today and under no circumstances was she or anyone without an appointment getting tested (I luckily pinged a same-day slot when she was already scheduled for tomorrow).

Just on the HSE site, I tried at Midnight, 12:30am, 1:00am and eventually around 1:30am I got to book herself in for 36 hours later. I woke up around 8:00am and there were no spots when I checked. Around 8:30 it looks like a bunch of slots opened on the same day so I pegged in my details as quick as I could for 1:30 pm and got in. It looks like they may release fresh slots at midnight and 8 am/8:30 am but there's nothing other than me slamming f5 so YMMV greatly.

Comment

Love his writing style, seemingly effortless.

Reading AGIM at the minute with Rules of Civility pouting nearby with a "what about me" look on its face.
                                                                                Actually, quite enjoy Towles employment of anthropromorphisms in AGIM (the uncooperative mattress springs (I'll get my coat!) to mind)

Read Apeirogon recently and found it heavy going.
                                                                                Recommended to me by someone in a book club. My verdict was basically distilled down to "pretentious rubbish".

Is your book club mate an elderly women, a menopausal women, an angry young women or a lesbian into philosophy?

If not, can you pass their details onto Hitch please.

Comment

PCR availability scraper @ https://covid19.shanehastings.eu/pcrtesting/

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    If you got an aeropress presume you would need to spend a bit on a good grinder as well, what's the damage there? Can you grind a week's worth in a go or will it go stale? Where do you get the beans?

I just use a nespresso here and it does coffee that I find grand consistently and without hassle but wouldn't mind trying something with a bit more quality and less waste material.
                                                                                    I went through a phase of buying niche beans from a local coffee shop/supplier, apparently sourced from the arse end of narnia etc. On occasion, I'll treat myself to a bag as I'd rather spend the few quid on a special edition beer or quality steak. Far different priorities/notions than I grew up with. These days I get generic bags of whole beans from the local supermarket and grind them each time I make a coffee (each morning before work).

I generally don't drink any more coffee unless I'm out for lunch/dinner or physically goosed and need a quick boost. The sister in law bought me a grinder last year (shardor from amazon) and I think it works fine for me. This year she bought me a storage container that has a dial for dates to measure when you ground the beans. I think she appreciates her coffee a bit more than me tbf. I probably should do a bit more research/testing but for me anyway, I can't distinguish a massive difference between the niche beans and lidl/aldi ones. Freshly ground coffee >>> the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                      Only 7 lots in the whole country are available atm based on that, not a great sign. I'd imagine this scraper is barely able to keep any kind of sync with the changes/demand at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                        Is your book club mate an elderly women, a menopausal women, an angry young women or a lesbian into philosophy?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                          Herself doubled down with another (expected) positive antigen. I'm still negative 2nd day in a row. Woke up groggy thinking I was getting symptoms but tbf I had a shit night of sleep in the guest room. Thankfully all good here and she hasn't gotten any worse. Taste/smell is fine but chesty cough, sore throat and fatigue are the prominent symptoms.

Theresa, if you want a PCR I can only share anecdotes from my circle:

1. Pay privately.
                                                                                          2. Use the HSE site.
                                                                                          3. GP referral: Contact out of hours, your local GP or health insurance video call GP.

I'd recommend 3 if you can at all, most likely to be able to book your household/partner etc along with you. My missus was in the car with me today and under no circumstances was she or anyone without an appointment getting tested (I luckily pinged a same-day slot when she was already scheduled for tomorrow).

Just on the HSE site, I tried at Midnight, 12:30am, 1:00am and eventually around 1:30am I got to book herself in for 36 hours later. I woke up around 8:00am and there were no spots when I checked. Around 8:30 it looks like a bunch of slots opened on the same day so I pegged in my details as quick as I could for 1:30 pm and got in. It looks like they may release fresh slots at midnight and 8 am/8:30 am but there's nothing other than me slamming f5 so YMMV greatly.
                                                                                          I got a pcr Stephens day for eldest. Every county shows zero available, just go back and back and in and every so often so many tests become available, was 47 free in punchestown but by the time I got in they were gone. Two mins later 12 free got one.

Yesterday around 3 pm I went back on looking for one in portlaoise for myself same crack and got one after maybe 10 mins of the back and forth

Mia then decided she'd get one maybe 20 mins later samey crack and she got one.

Anyway day 3 here since eldest was confirmed positive and myself Mia and my mother zero symptoms so far and results of pcr tomorrow. I'm hoping somehow it has bypassed us. Both myself and mother have booster, Mia and her sister won't stay in same room as each other so maybe that all helps lol

Oh forgot to mention after spending about 40 quid on antigens hse posted out 15 of them after filling out the close contact thingy.
                                                                                          Last edited by SatNav; 29-12-21, 22:29.
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

Technically she could be all 4! (Afraid of the lesbian accusing me of being ageist)

Comment

Also if anyone has done the legwork on best android phones at the moment in the mid range (i.e. not a grand) I'd love to hear any conclusions.
                                                                                              Google pixel 6 is phenomenal (other than the fingerprint reader). Dont think it can be beat at this price point.

Comment

Herself goes to the local coffee shop, buys a bag of beans from them (think it's a 1kg bag) and asks them to grind them for aeropress. They come in one of those sealed bags so no issue with going stale. I'd say she goes through about 14-20 cups a week but not sure how long that is in terms of the 1kg bag

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Google pixel 6 is phenomenal (other than the fingerprint reader). Dont think it can be beat at this price point.
                                                                                                  The OTA update that came through over two weeks ago now that drops your phone's signal countless times a day and makes your phone's primary responsibility redundant is unforgivable. Still not fixed and that is an absolute disgrace. Scandalous.

The aforementioned fingerprint reader and fast charger that Google have admitted they lied about are more reasons why it's the most regrettable phone purchase I've ever made.

Don't think there's a single phenomenal thing about it to be honest, Shrap.

​​​​​

Comment

Keane i have this phone about 6 months absolutely fantastic phone. The battery life is the best I've ever had on a phone. You can pick up the xiaomi poco I think its called all over adverts for small money also meant to be decent enough .
                                                                                                    Mine
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

coillcam

Am in Canada do HSE is a no go but I think your strat is sound for here too.

I sound like Kermit the Frog now though. Or Patrick Mahomes. At least to myself, prob not other people.

This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Last Christmas me beour bought me an Aeropress and a subscription to 3fe.ie and it was whopper and still is
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I just get a bag of mcabes every few weeks from a Sunday Market that's suitable for my French press.
                                                                                                          I'm probably doing it wrong as there is some amount of grounds left after each kettle/pot is finished
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I gave up coffee during the year and don't regret it one bit - all you are doing when you drink it is borrowing energy from your future self.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                              I gave up coffee during the year and don't regret it one bit - all you are doing when you drink it is borrowing energy from your future self.
                                                                                                              Everything about you is wrong.

Comment

Don't bother with your own grinder btw. They make a horrible noise and the ground stuff is perfectly cromulent. The effort/reward ratio is way off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                  I largely agree with this. (Though I do drink decaf and never noticed the difference when I switched a few years back.)

Caffeine is a scam. I mean, if you want to get high why do it like a little girl?

There's few things more yawn-inducing than the office bore telling you how they can't get their day started until they get their 'fix'.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

The OTA update that came through over two weeks ago now that drops your phone's signal countless times a day and makes your phone's primary responsibility redundant is unforgivable. Still not fixed and that is an absolute disgrace. Scandalous.

The aforementioned fingerprint reader and fast charger that Google have admitted they lied about are more reasons why it's the most regrettable phone purchase I've ever made.

Don't think there's a single phenomenal thing about it to be honest, Shrap.

​​​​​
                                                                                                                    wasn't aware of these issues , other than the fingerprint one which i'm getting used to tbh. Is that Ireland specific? not seen anything on that in the UK

Comment

Favourite Albums in no particular order (except maybe the 1st):

Low - Hey What
                                                                                                                      Floating Points & Pharoah Sanders - Promises
                                                                                                                      Anna B Savage - A Common Turn
                                                                                                                      The Weather Station - Ignorance
                                                                                                                      Julien Baker - Little Oblivions
                                                                                                                      Godspeed You! Black Emperor - G_d’S Pee AT STATE’S END!
                                                                                                                      Bedouine - Waysides
                                                                                                                      Mogwai - As The Love Continues
                                                                                                                      Gruff Rhys - Seeking New Gods
                                                                                                                      Manic Street Preachers - The Ultra Vivid Lament
                                                                                                                      Madlib - Sound Ancestors
                                                                                                                      Lonelady - Former Things
                                                                                                                      Akira Kosemura - 88 Keys
                                                                                                                      Fears - Oiche
                                                                                                                      Arab Strap - As Days Get Dark
                                                                                                                      Ulrich Schnauss and Mark Peters - Destiny Waiving
                                                                                                                      Aaron Frazer - Introducing

Reissues/old stuff
                                                                                                                      The Beach Boys – Feel Flows: The Sunflower and Surf’s Up Sessions
                                                                                                                      Tangerine Dream - The Keep Soundtrack
                                                                                                                      Goldie - Timeless
                                                                                                                      The Mars Volta - Deloused at the Comatorium
                                                                                                                      Beverley Glenn Copeland - Keyboard Fantasies

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                                        Favourite Albums in no particular order (except maybe the 1st):

Low - Hey What
                                                                                                                        Floating Points & Pharoah Sanders - Promises
                                                                                                                        Anna B Savage - A Common Turn
                                                                                                                        The Weather Station - Ignorance
                                                                                                                        Julien Baker - Little Oblivions
                                                                                                                        Godspeed You! Black Emperor - G_d’S Pee AT STATE’S END!
                                                                                                                        Bedouine - Waysides
                                                                                                                        Mogwai - As The Love Continues
                                                                                                                        Gruff Rhys - Seeking New Gods
                                                                                                                        Manic Street Preachers - The Ultra Vivid Lament
                                                                                                                        Madlib - Sound Ancestors
                                                                                                                        Lonelady - Former Things
                                                                                                                        Akira Kosemura - 88 Keys
                                                                                                                        Fears - Oiche
                                                                                                                        Arab Strap - As Days Get Dark
                                                                                                                        Ulrich Schnauss and Mark Peters - Destiny Waiving
                                                                                                                        Aaron Frazer - Introducing

Reissues/old stuff
                                                                                                                        The Beach Boys – Feel Flows: The Sunflower and Surf’s Up Sessions
                                                                                                                        Tangerine Dream - The Keep Soundtrack
                                                                                                                        Goldie - Timeless
                                                                                                                        The Mars Volta - Deloused at the Comatorium
                                                                                                                        Beverley Glenn Copeland - Keyboard Fantasies
                                                                                                                        Meant to make a similar post yesterday. Few things I've never heard of there looking forward to having a dog through at some stage. For me
                                                                                                                        Pharoah Sander - Promises
                                                                                                                        Anderson Paak and Bruno Mars - An evening with silk sonic
                                                                                                                        Badbadnotgood - Talk Memory
                                                                                                                        Madlib &Declaime - In The Beginning
                                                                                                                        Madlib - Sound Ancestors
                                                                                                                        Kaidi Tatham - An Insight Into All Minds
                                                                                                                        Rejie Snow - Baw Baw Black Sheep
                                                                                                                        Leon Vynheall - Rare, Forever
                                                                                                                        Little Simz - Sometimes I might be an Introvert

have a feeling a few slipped my mind but maybe that means they aren't worthy
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Decided to go for this bean to cup machine. Seems a major upgrade from what I have.

Have you wanted to make the best coffee at home like a barista? The La Specialista is for you. Beautifully designed in stainless steel, this traditional coffee machine is for espresso lovers who want effortlessly hand-craft their coffee. This manual coffee machine features a 2L water tank and a built-in tamper that keeps the kitchen nicely clean. The grinder comes with 6 settings from fine to coarse, as well as built-in sensors that will automatically adjust the grinding time for the perfect dose. The hot-water rinse button lets you preheat the filter-holder and glass cup, while also cleaning them. Best of all, this coffee machine uses 2 separate heating systems for brewing espresso and steaming milk. There is no waiting time between coffee and milk preparations. The La Specialista comes preset with 3 recipes - Espresso, Americano and Coffee. Or create your own with the ‘My’ button. Start making your beverage by preheating the portafilter (and its pressurised basket) for better results. Attach the portafilter under the grinder then grind the beans to your preferred size. Tamp down with the built-in tamper and be surprised. No fuss! Features Craft flavoursome and well-balanced Espresso and coffee beverages, after grinding, tamp directly in the filter holder by simply pushing the lever down Have your coffee made to perfection with just the right amount of coffee dose thanks to the Sensor Grinding Technology Two independent heating systems for coffee and milk Froth smooth milk-based beverages with Advanced Latte System

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X