This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Nah, felt it would be worse for the mother knowing I was back but had to stay away. I’ll turn up Monday morning and my surprise.
    Yeah, that's the best move.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Is going home and isolating with them not an option?
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        Is going home and isolating with them not an option?
        If it was me, I'd want to wait and see if anyone else tests positive.
        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Cheers Dobby you’re a gent. We ended up booking a hotel at the airport to be save.
          I’ll gonna do an antigen test before heading up to the north on Friday or Saturday
          Grand job. Finished college now and only working part time so dont be stuck for anything like, if I can help out, I will. What a time for this to happen to the family. Welcome home. Hopefully you enjoy it after this passes

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
            It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia latest 2 eps set in Ireland.

The stale pints

Comment

Originally posted by CHDad View Post
              Many of yous had Covid?

Im into day 3 and feeling alot better. Night 1 was pretty shit, couple of days of having a nasty head cold.

Am I looking at slowly improving or is it a rollercoaster?
              I’d a lovely break with covid - 7 days by myself in the house had a load of beers and food dropped out and just chilled with extremely mild symptoms - would recommend
              Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Dobbys class.
                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post

I’d a lovely break with covid - 7 days by myself in the house had a load of beers and food dropped out and just chilled with extremely mild symptoms - would recommend
                  Im feeling even better now and way better than the last two nights. Only just got my confirmation text now.

The heart rate jumps up when on my feet, didnt have much of a cough, can taste and smell, fever was first night only. Id bet good money its Omicron. 6 of us picked it up in work and all feel fairly similar. We had 2 cases on separate occasions in the last 6 months months with loads of close contacts and none of them were infected. Going to be a busy few weeks.

Comment

Lets hope mellor gets a night of it tonight, before looking at the breaking news that apparently the pubs are going to be shut from 5pm from now on
                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Adding my name to the Succession fan boyos. I love the daughter so far, I need to whisk her away from that gobshite

Fair play to Dobby the kindly Bob Cratchet type. .

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Lets hope mellor gets a night of it tonight, before looking at the breaking news that apparently the pubs are going to be shut from 5pm from now on
                        Hmmm why 5pm ? When ? Off playing golf tomorrow was hoping for 1 or 2 afterwards .

Comment

NPHET recommendation from Monday apparently. I don't really see the Government going with it but could see a 8pm close maybe. But then again, going against NPHET last year didn't work out too well. 5pm is madness though.

Comment

Anybody still watch survivor?
                            season 41 finished today and 42 starts in march.

SPOILER
                            not a boring season by any means, but it was somewhat rushed / over peppered with twists. Lolbad decisions along the way. Hated the wokeness/ sob story background bits too, felt like X-Factor
                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Was in Dubai airport there you wouldn't believe how many cunce were out travelling in the middle of a pandemic
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by CHDad View Post
                                Many of yous had Covid?

Im into day 3 and feeling alot better. Night 1 was pretty shit, couple of days of having a nasty head cold.

Am I looking at slowly improving or is it a rollercoaster?
                                Had about 3 days of bad head cold, 3 days of generally feeling shite. 10 days of no taste of smell and about 3 weeks of overall lethargy. Vaccine worked anyway, wouldn't want to catch this shit without the antibodies already.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post
                                  NPHET recommendation from Monday apparently. I don't really see the Government going with it but could see a 8pm close maybe. But then again, going against NPHET last year didn't work out too well. 5pm is madness though.
                                  The government have told Tony Holohan he can have whatever he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Hmmm why 5pm ? When ? Off playing golf tomorrow was hoping for 1 or 2 afterwards .
                                    In fairness this is possibly probably coming from a government that had such great measures as the 9€ substantial meal before. Such wisdom vision. The stats say 8 people under the age of 25 have died in this country with not from Covid mind boggling that parents especially would roll up there young Childers arms to take this shot. If it’s safe why don’t pzizer get rid of the indemnity clause ? Ha no one questioned this?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post

In fairness this is possibly probably coming from a government that had such great measures as the 9€ substantial meal before. Such wisdom vision. The stats say 8 people under the age of 25 have died in this country with not from Covid mind boggling that parents especially would roll up there young Childers arms to take this shot. If it’s safe why don’t pzizer get rid of the indemnity clause ? Ha no one questioned this?
                                      If you were Pfizer, would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post
                                        Finally a legit excuse to start the session in the early house

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

If you were Pfizer, would you?
                                          If I’m putting my name to something I’ll try and be honest at least. 8 people under 25 a whopping 8 have died in Ireland with Covid since this started yet they want to jab every kid I think it’s criminal. Massive civil disobedience non compliance is needed that includes Covid certs and passports.
                                          Last edited by Guest; 17-12-21, 08:49.

Comment

If I’m putting my name to something I’ll try and be honest at least. 8 people a whopping 8 have died in Ireland with Covid since this started yet they want to jab every kid I think it’s criminal. Massive civil disobedience non compliance is needed that includes Covid certs and passports.
                                            You are sounding like my sister . Facts mean nothing to her . I wont debate as I'm weary of it

Comment

If I’m putting my name to something I’ll try and be honest at least. .
                                              So they should have waited until maybe next year to roll out any vaccine?

Comment

What a great story.

Feck ot . Wont paste
                                                Last edited by Solksjaer!; 17-12-21, 09:36.

Comment

Anybody still watch survivor?
                                                  season 41 finished today and 42 starts in march.

SPOILER
                                                  not a boring season by any means, but it was somewhat rushed / over peppered with twists. Lolbad decisions along the way. Hated the wokeness/ sob story background bits too, felt like X-Factor
                                                  SPOILER
                                                  didn't think it was great overall, and so many of them annoyed me so much, Ricard deciding he's "one of the best players ever" lol WTF? hated same as you. GTFO Deshawn and Shantel

Comment

You are sounding like my sister . Facts mean nothing to her . I wont debate as I'm weary of it
                                                    Don’t that’s fine bend over like a rent boy and take what you are given and enjoy it. Facts mean everything hospital numbers down icu numbers down. The whole country is weary rightly so people thinking I’ll get my booster be grand laughable.

Comment

What a great story.

Feck ot . Wont paste
                                                      lol, I'll give you all my loving anyway Solks
                                                      Last edited by DeadParrot; 17-12-21, 11:00.
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

SPOILER
                                                        didn't think it was great overall, and so many of them annoyed me so much, Ricard deciding he's "one of the best players ever" lol WTF? hated same as you. GTFO Deshawn and Shantel
                                                        SPOILER
                                                        Ah stop most of the cast fecking loved themselves, JD / Sydney / Ricard / Shan / Evvie.

I see merit in Xanders plan to bring Heather and Erika to split their jury votes,
                                                        but I've seen posts on Reddit that a lot of the aftershow clips and exit interviews had people giving Erika massive praise for her game, so as a normal episode viewer we miss a lot of information there.
                                                        The only thing i remember Erika doing is smashing the sandglass, which was a non decision imo, so her claiming she 'changed the game' is bullshit.

Loads of people said Xander got to the end without being targeted as his social game was so bad. I think he played well, and used the idol to good effect.
                                                        And won immunity at F4, sure that's huge.

I think a huge reason Erika won was her orig tribe never lost, and it's the early stages of the game you get rid of the weaker players, but you keep them around for leverage towards the end.
                                                        See (B) Heather.
                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

They wouldn't waive an indemnity clause because when you administer a bazillion vaccines then some of the people who get them will have adverse reactions. The EU has a population of about 447 million people. If 0.5% of them have an adverse reaction then that's still about 2.2 million people. If 1% of THOSE people have severe reactions then that is still about 22k people who have had severe reactions across the EU.

All told the liability that might attach to that, where the adverse reaction testing has been accelerated to get the vaccine to people quickly, is substantial. Since there is a massive demand for the vaccines there is scope to offset the potential liability against speedier delivery times and so Pfizer insist on an indemnity from governments purchasing the vaccine and the governments are happy to give it since the potential cost of indemnification and relative risk from it is far less than the potential cost of not having the vaccines available and the relative risks occasioned in that instance.

I am also unsure why you are so against vaccinating children with the Covid-19 vaccine. It makes eminent sense and the doctors and professionals recommending it have no incentive other than to protect public health. You are also cherry-picking statistics about death rates. The total attributed deaths to people who had Covid under 25 does not take account of their spreading it to vulnerable populations, the non-mortality health outcomes experienced by those people or the domino effect that their treatments and use of health service resources has on other people. Looking at it through only one lens gives a distorted view. And the sheer range of factors one needs to consider is so vast that absent expert advice and consideration we are all just really talking nonsense in a vacuum.

TLDR; Everything has a reasonable explanation and you not knowing or understanding those explanations does not undermine their validity.

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

SPOILER
                                                            Ah stop most of the cast fecking loved themselves, JD / Sydney / Ricard / Shan / Evvie.

I see merit in Xanders plan to bring Heather and Erika to split their jury votes,
                                                            but I've seen posts on Reddit that a lot of the aftershow clips and exit interviews had people giving Erika massive praise for her game, so as a normal episode viewer we miss a lot of information there.
                                                            The only thing i remember Erika doing is smashing the sandglass, which was a non decision imo, so her claiming she 'changed the game' is bullshit.

Loads of people said Xander got to the end without being targeted as his social game was so bad. I think he played well, and used the idol to good effect.
                                                            And won immunity at F4, sure that's huge.

I think a huge reason Erika won was her orig tribe never lost, and it's the early stages of the game you get rid of the weaker players, but you keep them around for leverage towards the end.
                                                            See (B) Heather.
                                                            SPOILER
                                                            no you're right, all the ones you mentioned were incredibly irritating, just some more than others.
                                                            i think Xander played a good game. to keep an idol from the beginning with everyone knowing you have it till the end without being targeted on a daily basis is not an easy feat. Erika was at the right place at the right time and kept her head down but made some strong connections which swayed the jury no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

They wouldn't waive an indemnity clause because when you administer a bazillion vaccines then some of the people who get them will have adverse reactions. The EU has a population of about 447 million people. If 0.5% of them have an adverse reaction then that's still about 2.2 million people. If 1% of THOSE people have severe reactions then that is still about 22k people who have had severe reactions across the EU.

All told the liability that might attach to that, where the adverse reaction testing has been accelerated to get the vaccine to people quickly, is substantial. Since there is a massive demand for the vaccines there is scope to offset the potential liability against speedier delivery times and so Pfizer insist on an indemnity from governments purchasing the vaccine and the governments are happy to give it since the potential cost of indemnification and relative risk from it is far less than the potential cost of not having the vaccines available and the relative risks occasioned in that instance.

I am also unsure why you are so against vaccinating children with the Covid-19 vaccine. It makes eminent sense and the doctors and professionals recommending it have no incentive other than to protect public health. You are also cherry-picking statistics about death rates. The total attributed deaths to people who had Covid under 25 does not take account of their spreading it to vulnerable populations, the non-mortality health outcomes experienced by those people or the domino effect that their treatments and use of health service resources has on other people. Looking at it through only one lens gives a distorted view. And the sheer range of factors one needs to consider is so vast that absent expert advice and consideration we are all just really talking nonsense in a vacuum.

TLDR; Everything has a reasonable explanation and you not knowing or understanding those explanations does not undermine their validity.

[QUOTE=Kayroo;n1707944]

Why would we give the vaccine to kids if it doesn’t stop the spread of the virus. Is there any research out there to say it does. I took the vaccine to mitigate my risk from COVID but if it’s virtually non existent in kids who don’t have asthma or other underlying conditions then why do it. I would happily get them vaccinated if I could see a point to doing it. They are vaccinated against measles etc and these diseases have been virtually wiped out as result but this doesn’t seem to be the case with COVID and the vaccines as it still spreads through vaccinated people from what I understand. Maybe I’m missing something here. Does it lessen the effect when spreading it?
                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

RD3 looking good on the Hitch bet. They're effectively closing pubs by having a 5pm curfew on them but they wont have to pay the P.U.P. by doing it this way. So technically they're still open.

I've been one of the most obedient to all rules and regulations but they've officially lost me now. None of anything they've ever said makes sense any more. Following the science and all that bullshit. If that was the case, schools would be closed because covid is ripping through them but again, hospitality and events get nailed. Where is the "living with covid" plan gone when things just get shut down all the time. We've been conned

Comment

[QUOTE=elbows;n1707946]

Why would we give the vaccine to kids if it doesn’t stop the spread of the virus. Is there any research out there to say it does. I took the vaccine to mitigate my risk from COVID but if it’s virtually non existent in kids who don’t have asthma or other underlying conditions then why do it. I would happily get them vaccinated if I could see a point to doing it. They are vaccinated against measles etc and these diseases have been virtually wiped out as result but this doesn’t seem to be the case with COVID and the vaccines as it still spreads through vaccinated people from what I understand. Maybe I’m missing something here. Does it lessen the effect when spreading it?
                                                                  There will be no answer to this you are just cherry picking. Double jabbed here still got Covid. People say to me imagine how sick you would be if not jabbed. I say I don’t know from the small sample of un jabbed people k know who got Covid they had mild symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                    RD3 looking good on the Hitch bet. They're effectively closing pubs by having a 5pm curfew on them but they wont have to pay the P.U.P. by doing it this way. So technically they're still open.

I've been one of the most obedient to all rules and regulations but they've officially lost me now. None of anything they've ever said makes sense any more. Following the science and all that bullshit. If that was the case, schools would be closed because covid is ripping through them but again, hospitality and events get nailed. Where is the "living with covid" plan gone when things just get shut down all the time. We've been conned
                                                                    Schools are >>>>> hospitality. That's the reality, in terms of prioritising.
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Correct no money whatsoever in doctors pharmacy’s giving out jabs there doing it for free right ? There creaming it any doctor who said the reaction to Covid was an over reaction was hung out to dry. We are now told that getting jabbed does not stop the spread or stop getting it it’s lunacy giving it to young kids when the long term effects are not known. The medical profession as well as your is full of shysters and money hungry cunts just because they are well educated does not make them infallible. And I’m sure the bad reaction is well over 1 per cent to this vaccine that does not even work if it was a car it would be taken off the market .

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Schools are >>>>> hospitality. That's the reality, in terms of prioritising.
                                                                        I completely understand that. Just doesnt make any sense when the whole point is to stop the virus spreading. By keeping schools open and closing hospitality, they won't achieve that.

Anyway, my rant aside, post was more about your bet looking good because closing at 5pm means they're technically still open. Be a bad beat for hitch

Comment

The medical profession as well as your is full of shysters and money hungry cunts just because they are well educated does not make them infallible. And I’m sure the bad reaction is well over 1 per cent to this vaccine that does not even work if it was a car it would be taken off the market .
                                                                          I remember a few years ago watching an interview with two important people in the history of developing cognitive behavioural therapy - Aaron Beck and Albert Ellis. Beck was always very much into research - experimentally testing whether his ideas and methods worked. Ellis wasn't, he was more into just giving reasons why he thought his approach was sensible.

At the end of the interview the interview asked them if they had a question for the other. Beck said this to Ellis: "Everybody thinks they're right. Why should we believe you?"

That has always stuck with me.

Everybody thinks they're right. Why should we believe you over all the relevant professionals in the various medical and biological fields around the world? That's a serious question, not an attack. You are entitled to your opinion and also to express it, but do you think should anyone listen to you? Do you know anything the experts all around the world dedicating their lives to this issue don't know? Do you have information the rest of us don't? Experience that we don't have? Analytical skills we lack?

I am genuinely interested in what you think we all lack that you don't that is causing us all to fear something that is unnecessary to fear?

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                            I am not a medical expert and do not intend to hold myself out as a medical expert. So any answer I give is just parsed information from better educated sources, which is not ideal.

That caveat aside, children taking the vaccine lowers their chance of getting the virus, it lowers their viral load if they do get the virus and - consequently - lowers their chances of passing it on to someone else. It also reduces the speed at which variants may arise since a large unvaccinated portion of the population allows for more rapid mutation of the virus. These are all positives I have gleaned from the HSE, Johns Hopkins etc. Take from them what you will. The vaccines may not ever stop the virus. They may long term reduce its position to that akin to a seasonal flu. But we still vaccinate vulnerable groups, including children, against the seasonal flu. Because it's the best thing to do.

Comment

I am not a medical expert and do not intend to hold myself out as a medical expert. So any answer I give is just parsed information from better educated sources, which is not ideal.

That caveat aside, children taking the vaccine lowers their chance of getting the virus, it lowers their viral load if they do get the virus and - consequently - lowers their chances of passing it on to someone else. It also reduces the speed at which variants may arise since a large unvaccinated portion of the population allows for more rapid mutation of the virus. These are all positives I have gleaned from the HSE, Johns Hopkins etc. Take from them what you will. The vaccines may not ever stop the virus. They may long term reduce its position to that akin to a seasonal flu. But we still vaccinate vulnerable groups, including children, against the seasonal flu. Because it's the best thing to do.
                                                                              sickpuppy's main fear seems to be of (currently unknown and non-existing) 'long term side effects'.

Comment

Correct no money whatsoever in doctors pharmacy’s giving out jabs there doing it for free right ? There creaming it any doctor who said the reaction to Covid was an over reaction was hung out to dry. We are now told that getting jabbed does not stop the spread or stop getting it it’s lunacy giving it to young kids when the long term effects are not known. The medical profession as well as your is full of shysters and money hungry cunts just because they are well educated does not make them infallible. And I’m sure the bad reaction is well over 1 per cent to this vaccine that does not even work if it was a car it would be taken off the market .
                                                                                Doctors administering the vaccine programme don't control the public health advice from NPHET or NIAC to administer the vaccines. Nor does NPHET control it's UK counterparts, or any other country. You're suggesting a ubiquitous global agreement by doctors, pharmacists and public health officials to unnecessarily administer tens of millions of doses of the vaccine to children to line their own pockets. What is more likely, the explanation you've posited or that they are all acting in good faith with the best interests of the people they serve in mind?

The long term effects of most medicines are unknown at approval. It's why all drugs are subject to ongoing long-term studies to ensure there are no adverse side effects beyond those acceptable within the general margins of appreciation for these things. It was, and is, a condition of the European Medicine Agency's approval of use for Pfizer in children that ongoing studies be conducted by both regulators and the company itself to monitor possible side-effects. This is all risk management and the experts in managing those risks have made an informed choice. That's what they spend years learning and training to do. It seems to me that their views are worth listening to.

And I do take your point that professionals are not infallible. Not sure why you had a pop at my lot in there but I do accept the broader point. However, it actually is an argument against yourself. On the one hand we have experts who have dedicated their lives to the study of these subjects. They are making the best decisions they can with the information they have. Then we have people like you and I, who have no idea what we are talking about but are also making the best decisions we can with the information we have. Now, between those two choices, is it not better to listen to the experts and accept that there is a chance they are wrong, rather than listening to our own uninformed instincts which are almost certain to be wrong?

Comment

sickpuppy's main fear seems to be of (currently unknown and non-existing) 'long term side effects'.
                                                                                  That's a superficially reasonable point. But we have to weigh up the known effects of not taking the vaccine against the potential effects of taking it. More than 8 billion doses have been administered to date worldwide. Almost half the world's population has been jabbed. Do we know how the vaccine will affect people over 5/10 years? No. Can we afford to wait to find out? According to experts, also no.

Comment

That's a superficially reasonable point. But we have to weigh up the known effects of not taking the vaccine against the potential effects of taking it. More than 8 billion doses have been administered to date worldwide. Almost half the world's population has been jabbed. Do we know how the vaccine will affect people over 5/10 years? No. Can we afford to wait to find out? According to experts, also no.
                                                                                    'We have had enough of experts'....where have I heard that before and how's that working out?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

lol, I'll give you all my loving anyway Solks
                                                                                      Great ZZtop Bill Gibbons story .

Happy 72nd birthday to Billy Gibbons!

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy

In fairness long term has not arrived clots are a side effect my own wife got one. A lot of footballers going down with cardiac issues I’m sure it’s a coincidence. A swollen heart especially for young men that’s a game changer in life. My main fear actually is people blindly believing what the government tells them.
                                                                                        How many, exactly?

Comment

How many, exactly?
                                                                                          And how does any heart damage rates compare to the 30% of young sports people with heart problems due to covid here? https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...tm_term=091120

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2SK160

Comment

I feel its another smart bet on my part that's going to be done in by implementation. As if the pubs are shutting at 5pm until the end of Jan, they surely won't bother to intervene to shut them fully.

Nphet has recommended that a 5pm closing time for pubs and restaurants as well as a raft of new restrictions on indoor and outdoor events remain in place until January 30, Independent.ie has learned.
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                              I feel its another smart bet on my part that's going to be done in by implementation. As if the pubs are shutting at 5pm until the end of Jan, they surely won't bother to intervene to shut them fully.
                                                                                              in fairness to NPHET, it seems to be the same message all over Europe i.e. "a massive wave of Omicron is coming, bunker down, get boosted, good luck"

Comment

Gomorrah new season out tomorrow
                                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

pubs to close at 8?

Hmmm .

Comment

I’d be on mega tilt if I was Hitch
                                                                                                    Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                                                                                                      I’d be on mega tilt if I was Hitch
                                                                                                      that probably plays more in his hands? by jan, it'll be rampant and they'll have no choice (not just ireland btw, but the whole of europe most likely) to impose a new lockdown until the boosters kick in

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy

In fairness long term has not arrived clots are a side effect my own wife got one. A lot of footballers going down with cardiac issues I’m sure it’s a coincidence. A swollen heart especially for young men that’s a game changer in life. My main fear actually is people blindly believing what the government tells them.
                                                                                                        It's not a coincidence. It's not even true.

The number of cardiac incidents in professional footballers is absolutely consistent with pre-Covid figures. About 123 a year had sudden cardiac death incidents between 2014-2018 according to the FIFA Sudden Death Registry. For 2021, extrapolating for the full year from data to date to the end of the year, the number of Sudden Cardiac Death incidents is actually LOWER in 2021 than in 2018. There is absolutely no evidence that footballers are suffering from more heart incidents now than they did before Covid.

So, as I said, it's not a coincidence because it actually isn't happening at all.

You also say your main fear is people believing what the government tell them. And that seems reasonable enough. But it's only reasonable if there is a good reason not to believe it. In this case there is no such good reason.

Comment

How many, exactly?
                                                                                                          It's not true. Remember when Christian Eriksson went down at the Euros? He wasn't even vaccinated. These things happen every year. FIFA keep a very detailed registry of these events since 2014 and the evidence shows there's no rise in cardiac events for 2020 or 2021.

Comment

For the time of year, cheese porn.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Any of you kunts getting married next week and if so can I bring a few to the afters for a late Christmas pint . Will clap when requested .

Comment

Is clap and weddings a thing?

Comment

My Step father has a dodgy heart . The Sister reckons if he dies its due to covid .vaccine Its quite ironic that the anti vaccers were complaining in early 2020 the the government were blaming heart attack fatalities on covid to boost their figures and NOW the anti vaccers are blaming heart attacks on the vaccine. You couldnt make this up

Comment

My Step father has a dodgy heart . The Sister reckons if he dies its due to covid .vaccine Its quite ironic that the anti vaccers were complaining in early 2020 the the government were blaming heart attack fatalities on covid to boost their figures and NOW the anti vaccers are blaming heart attacks on the vaccine. You couldnt make this up
                                                                                                                    Actually it is literally made up, as in having no basis in fact.

Comment

Actually it is literally made up, as in having no basis in fact.
                                                                                                                      You could make almost anything up though. Some of my dreams/nightmares will always be kept to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

You could make almost anything up though. Some of my dreams/nightmares will always be kept to myself.
                                                                                                                        Is the word Makeyuppy a real word ?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X