Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've started a fundraiser raffle (58 prizes from 33 companies) for Back Into Daylight Sanctuary in Navan this evening, if anybody wants to enter. can do so through instagram, facebook or paypal. Fiver a ticket and an extra ticket per multiple of 20.
    Vegan Life Ireland on Instagram: "๐Ÿ” RAFFLE CLOSED ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ– VEGANLIFE.IE FUNDRAISER RAFFLE IN AID OF BACK INTO DAYLIGHT SANCTUARY ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’š . 58 prizes 33 companies 1 incredible sanctuary . Tiny the cat and his friends are here to tell you about their home, Back Into Daylight Sanctuary in Navan, Co. Meath. The sanctuary is home to over 600 rescued residents, all cared for by volunteers and receives no government funding. What's more, all building of homes, sheds, fences etc is done by Declan and other volunteers. The funds raised by this raffle will support the costs required to build a hospital to treat sick animals and keep them warm during the winter, so every penny will be put to good use! . So how do you enter? It's super easy! ๐Ÿ’š Click the blue "Donate" button on this post above ๐Ÿ’š Donate €5 (you can donate in multiples of €5 for multiple entries - we will count them!) ๐Ÿ’š Donate €20 and get 5 entries for the price of 4! ๐Ÿ’š Want to share with someone who isn't on social media? They can enter via PayPal! Link in bio. ๐Ÿ’š You don't have to be following us but we would REALLY appreciate if you follow @backintodaylightsanctuary and spread the word either by tagging people or sharing to your story! That's how we raise as much money as possible ๐Ÿ™ . We are once again blown away by the generosity of our prize donors and we hope that all of these amazing prizes are enticing enough for you to buy lots of entries and help us raise much needed funds for this amazing sanctuary, just in time for Christmas. . Please share, share, share with your family and friends and lets do this for the animals! . ๐ŸŒฟ Important Stuff ๐ŸŒฟ . The winners will be drawn on December 15th 2021 and subsequently announced on our stories, which will also be saved as a permanent highlight. . 100% of the proceeds from this raffle will go to Back into Daylight as you can see when clicking "donate" above. ."
    350 likes, 59 comments - veganlife.ie on December 1, 2021: "๐Ÿ” RAFFLE CLOSED ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ– VEGANLIFE.IE FUNDRAISER RAFFLE IN AID OF BACK INTO DAYLIGHT SAN..."

https://www.facebook.com/donate/4536...94743778208646
    Go to paypal.me/backintodaylight1 and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

Comment

14 peaks on Netflix is amazing. That guy is another level

Comment

Puppy likes to wake at 4.30am on my mornings but 7am for Mrs D3.

Clearly some foul play afoot here. I suspect a feminine conspiracy.
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post

There was a Solksjaer thread too
          pretty tame compared to the Hitch and HJ ones though
          I'm pretty sure you're making some of this shit up now. If not, PM me the gist of these and if they do exist (any of them) I'll remove them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Was in the card shop trying to buy a birthday card. I'd say a good 70% of available cards for wifes say 'to my beautiful wife', 20% 'to my gorgeous wife', and a remnant 10% 'to my amazing wife'. So 90% of available cards are about looks.

Is it not assuming a very shallow relationship that you might be a decade into a relationship and still your main comment is about whether your partner is a ride? It just seems odd, that no other characteristics in your partner are considered as notable (by card manufacturers).
            Pro tip!

Buy envelopes...recycle the cards, they are all the same anyway...
            This too shall pass.

Comment

BTW an update on my house search, in case anyone is interested - I previously had said we were having trouble making a decision between a house in Stepaside (5 bed, detached, 200 sq m) and a new build in Sandyford village (4-bed, semi-d, 175 sq m), but were leaning very heavily for the former based on better location in terms of Stepaside village vs Sandyford and that the detached house was actually better value in โ‚ฌ/square foot terms.

After more thought and viewing the new build again, we've actually changed our minds back in favour of the smaller house! Internal layout is better, and it's in a better on-street location in terms of where it is in the development (the Stepaside one was at the entrance to a busy enough estate, the Sandyford one would have zero traffic past the front door). Also started to think that buying a bigger house just for the sake of it was not the right decision, and that we actually wouldn't give the full use of the place with only four of us, not for a long time anyhow and who knows where we'll be in ten years?

New build should be finished sometime in January/early February, so will be making a move then. Nice to have one last Xmas in our first family house.
              Last edited by ionapaul; 02-12-21, 10:48.

Comment

Panic stations in Lidl when I tried to buy a couple of bottles of wine at 10.27.
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Is this Mimimum Unit Pricing still going ahead in January?
                  Anyone thinking of stockpiling a few months supply of their favourite โ‚ฌ5/โ‚ฌ6 bottles, gonna be โ‚ฌ8+ from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    Anyone thinking of stockpiling a few months supply of their favourite โ‚ฌ5/โ‚ฌ6 bottles, gonna be โ‚ฌ8+ from now on.
                    Full steam ahead from then, yep. With the amount I drink in the last few years it's not going to impact me anyway.

Comment

I wouldn't be bothered stockpiling, as I know I'd only end up drinking way too much again. I'll be tempted to get into home brewing though.

Comment

Anyone else getting an inordinate amount of phishing robocalls?

"your Amazon Prime account will be renewed for 79.99", "this is Irish Tax " etc

Comment

It is i believe. Crazy shit really. 24 cans of your drink of choice will be โ‚ฌ40+ from January on whereas they are readily available at half the price now.

And all to โ€˜helpโ€™ โ€˜problemโ€™ drinkers. Or perhaps thatโ€™s a very ignorant view, not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post

It is i believe. Crazy shit really. 24 cans of your drink of choice will be โ‚ฌ40+ from January on whereas they are readily available at half the price now.

And all to โ€˜helpโ€™ โ€˜problemโ€™ drinkers. Or perhaps thatโ€™s a very ignorant view, not sure.
                            May be mis-remembering but I think someone here was saying it's more likely to push some vulnerable people to drug use instead.

Is it true it's not even tax making up the surplus charge, it's literally just more money for the manufacturers/seller?
                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Regarding MUP, where does the extra money go? Are retailers just getting a bigger margin or does it automatically get funnelled to the taxman?

Edit: Just seen this was asked by Micknail in the last post. I should read things fully, not just first lines!

Comment

The more interesting question is what is going to happen to already more expensive drinks?
                                Say your 4 for a tenner 330ml craft beers or your โ‚ฌ15-20 bottle of plonk?
                                Tbh, I think it's probably a good idea, the direction that the money will go as a consequence of MUP (to retailer/manufacturer etc) isn't really the point of MUP imo.
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

Is it true it's not even tax making up the surplus charge, it's literally just more money for the manufacturers/seller?
                                  Yes, an increase in tax (excise duty) would have meant that all alcohol would have gone up in price, inc in pubs.
                                  MUP is framed such that most of the increase will go to the retailer/manufacturer - though the VAT component will go to government.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    Tbh, I think it's probably a good idea, the direction that the money will go as a consequence of MUP (to retailer/manufacturer etc) isn't really the point of MUP imo.
                                    Yeah, as much as I dislike it the price rises in cigarettes over years eventually had the intended effect with me.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post

I'm pretty sure you're making some of this shit up now. If not, PM me the gist of these and if they do exist (any of them) I'll remove them.
                                      Not real, was hoping for some bites from Hitch or HJ
                                      Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Hopefully MUP will be as massive a success as putting waist high gates into the offie sections in supermarkets- crazy the amount of times Iโ€™ve just not bought drink because of how awkward that makes it. Great stuff from the neo puritan skinny fat triathlon patricipating bores
                                        Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

I walked into an alcohol section with my 3 year old recently, in a Dunnes I think. Not sure I did so before, was half expecting a few 'think of the children!' looks in there but nothing materialised in the end. Still unsure if my slight feeling of unease was OTT or legitimate, exposing a child to the horrors of the Dunnes alcohol area

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                            I walked into an alcohol section with my 3 year old recently, in a Dunnes I think. Not sure I did so before, was half expecting a few 'think of the children!' looks in there but nothing materialised in the end. Still unsure if my slight feeling of unease was OTT or legitimate, exposing a child to the horrors of the Dunnes alcohol area
                                            You should have gone to the busiest till with just beer and nappies in the trolley. When rung up you should have said you only have money for one and put back the nappies.
                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Not real, was hoping for some bites from Hitch or HJ
                                              OK, good to clear that up. It's the type of thing that some might think was real when it wasn't. There was one thread that contained some bitching though which i binned so some good came of it.

Comment

May be mis-remembering but I think someone here was saying it's more likely to push some vulnerable people to drug use instead.

Its not going to be any of those things.

The low cost low quality beers will be pushed out of the market, over time. Why would anyone pay the minimum price for a low quality beer, when you can get a decent quality beer for the same price. The alternative idea, that everything will just rise in price makes no sense - why would decent quality beers do themselves out of market share by raising their price by large amounts, given they are already priced at what the market will bear. So, you'll have much more beers competing at the same minimum price range initially and the weaker beers will eventually fade away.

I'm sure theres any serious drug habit you can have where it is cheaper than beer? I think its laughably more expensive to take pills, do heroin, crack. A gram of heroin is about โ‚ฌ150 - a standard enough daily intake for an addict. Thats 75 beers a day.

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Yeah, as much as I dislike it the price rises in cigarettes over years eventually had the intended effect with me.
                                                  It was brutally effective - that cigarette squeeze. I think me and the wife were spending โ‚ฌ400 a month on cigs at some point. Mad money.

Although the social need to reduce drinking isn't as severe, there's a lot of decent social and personal benefits to drinking, and there's just none to smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

You should have gone to the busiest till with just beer and nappies in the trolley. When rung up you should have said you only have money for one and put back the nappies.
                                                    โ’ธ Ed Bryne

Comment

Its not going to be any of those things.

The low cost low quality beers will be pushed out of the market, over time. Why would anyone pay the minimum price for a low quality beer, when you can get a decent quality beer for the same price. The alternative idea, that everything will just rise in price makes no sense - why would decent quality beers do themselves out of market share by raising their price by large amounts, given they are already priced at what the market will bear. So, you'll have much more beers competing at the same minimum price range initially and the weaker beers will eventually fade away.

I'm sure theres any serious drug habit you can have where it is cheaper than beer? I think its laughably more expensive to take pills, do heroin, crack. A gram of heroin is about โ‚ฌ150 - a standard enough daily intake for an addict. Thats 75 beers a day.
                                                      It's not like every publican in Dรกil Eireann will be hoping the real effect will be to make pub and club drinking attractive again relative to DAH.

Comment

Seems in Scotland it's considered to have been a successful public health measure being most effective at nudging the consumption of most of those targeted by the measures without affecting anyone else to any great extent.
                                                        Would probably be worth whopping a bit of extra tax on the alcohol companies for a while until they adjust their margins.

The benefits of implementing a minimum cost for alcohol continue to have an impact, a new study finds.

Objective To assess the immediate impact of the introduction of minimum unit pricing in Scotland on household alcohol purchases. Design Controlled interrupted time series analysis. Setting Purchase data from Kantar Worldpanel’s household shopping panel for 2015-18. Participants 5325 Scottish households, 54 807 English households as controls, and 10 040 households in northern England to control for potential cross border effects. Interventions Introduction of a minimum price of 50p (€0.55; $0.61) per UK unit (6.25p per gram) for the sale of alcohol in Scotland on 1 May 2018. Main outcome measures Price per gram of alcohol, number of grams of alcohol purchased from off-trade by households, and weekly household expenditure on alcohol. Results The introduction of minimum unit pricing in Scotland was associated with an increase in purchase price of 0.64p per gram of alcohol (95% confidence interval 0.54 to 0.75), a reduction in weekly purchases of 9.5 g of alcohol per adult per household (5.1 to 13.9), and a non-significant increase in weekly expenditure on alcohol per household of 61p (−5 to 127). The increase in purchase price was higher in lower income households and in households that purchased the largest amount of alcohol. The reduction in purchased grams of alcohol was greater in lower income households and only occurred in the top fifth of households by income that purchased the greatest amount of alcohol, where the reduction was 15 g of alcohol per week (6 to 24). Changes in weekly expenditure were not systematically related to household income but increased with increasing household purchases. Conclusions In terms of immediate impact, the introduction of minimum unit pricing appears to have been successful in reducing the amount of alcohol purchased by households in Scotland. The action was targeted, in that reductions of purchased alcohol only occurred in the households that bought the most alcohol.

Originally posted by BMJ
                                                        Results The introduction of minimum unit pricing in Scotland was associated with an increase in purchase price of 0.64p per gram of alcohol (95% confidence interval 0.54 to 0.75), a reduction in weekly purchases of 9.5 g of alcohol per adult per household (5.1 to 13.9), and a non-significant increase in weekly expenditure on alcohol per household of 61p (โˆ’5 to 127). The increase in purchase price was higher in lower income households and in households that purchased the largest amount of alcohol. The reduction in purchased grams of alcohol was greater in lower income households and only occurred in the top fifth of households by income that purchased the greatest amount of alcohol, where the reduction was 15 g of alcohol per week (6 to 24). Changes in weekly expenditure were not systematically related to household income but increased with increasing household purchases.

Conclusions In terms of immediate impact, the introduction of minimum unit pricing appears to have been successful in reducing the amount of alcohol purchased by households in Scotland. The action was targeted, in that reductions of purchased alcohol only occurred in the households that bought the most alcohol.
                                                        Results The introduction of minimum unit pricing in Scotland was associated with an increase in purchase price of 0.64p per gram of alcohol (95% confidence interval 0.54 to 0.75), a reduction in weekly purchases of 9.5 g of alcohol per adult per household (5.1 to 13.9), and a non-significant increase in weekly expenditure on alcohol per household of 61p (โˆ’5 to 127). The increase in purchase price was higher in lower income households and in households that purchased the largest amount of alcohol. The reduction in purchased grams of alcohol was greater in lower income households and only occurred in the top fifth of households by income that purchased the greatest amount of alcohol, where the reduction was 15 g of alcohol per week (6 to 24). Changes in weekly expenditure were not systematically related to household income but increased with increasing household purchases.

Conclusions In terms of immediate impact, the introduction of minimum unit pricing appears to have been successful in reducing the amount of alcohol purchased by households in Scotland. The action was targeted, in that reductions of purchased alcohol only occurred in the households that bought the most alcohol.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

It's not like every publican in Dรกil Eireann will be hoping the real effect will be to make pub and club drinking attractive again relative to DAH.
                                                          I think thats the standard PR story put around for why nothing should ever change, but it also doesn't make any sense to my mind.

There's no planned change to the cost of standard pub beers, is there? Only the cheap home drinks that even the most nefarious publican wouldn't dream of offering. If it was about boosting the pub trade, it would surely affect the home price of beers that are actually drunk in a pub.

Plus this same group of pub promotors have also over the years implemented drastic restrictions on drinking in pubs - waaaaaayyyyy more so than in other countries. That essentially no-one can even have a sniff of a drink in their first two years after getting a licence, tiny drink and drive allowances, no happy hours. For a dail of publicans they seem to hate pubs.

Comment

They can hope all they like, it will have feck all impact on them.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                              Regarding MUP, where does the extra money go? Are retailers just getting a bigger margin or does it automatically get funnelled to the taxman?

Edit: Just seen this was asked by Micknail in the last post. I should read things fully, not just first lines!
                                                              We all know you have me on ignore Tom and just saw my text being quoted by others
                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I guess you can get some turkeys to vote for Christmas.

Let's make the grog more expensive so Paddy will drink more responsibly you say.........

Comment

Strong โ€œkeeps jars off his own piss in the fridgeโ€ vibes off Jack Dorsey

Comment

I guess you can get some turkeys to vote for Christmas.

Let's make the grog more expensive so Paddy will drink more responsibly you say.........
                                                                    Do you think that the MUP will not result in a reduction of alcohol consumption?

Comment

What bank has the best app. Have to move from Ulster unfortunately.
                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                        What bank has the best app. Have to move from Ulster unfortunately.
                                                                        N26 - just be prepared to have to threaten to take all your utility companies to the ECJ when they refuse to accept your IBAN.

Comment

Yer getting ripped off mate. And everyone on crack these days, cheap as chips
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Do you think that the MUP will not result in a reduction of alcohol consumption?
                                                                            I expect it will but the medicine will be worse that the illness for Joe public all things considered. MUP an obtuse measure.

How about stopping all alcohol related sports sponsorship?

Comment

Finally had to decide to give up on this old friend

Anyone who still follows that fatemperor clown is best avoided imo.

Comment

Raoul Duke III Another 2 goals tonight for you know who...

Comment

The Conversation is one great movie, nice surprise to stumble across it on a shitty Thursday night that needed a bit of divarsion

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                                                    Finally had to decide to give up on this old friend

Anyone who still follows that fatemperor clown is best avoided imo.
                                                                                    Hadnโ€™t seen any Cummins stuff slfor a while- went down the rabbit hole there

i see Eddie Hobbs gas went and done a OHD in Virology since heโ€™s been off our screens- fair play

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                      Raoul Duke III Another 2 goals tonight for you know who...
                                                                                      Speaking of which, this new development in soccer where the ref waves play on while a player is rolling around cheating and pretending to be injured is much to be welcomed.

That Arsenal goal last night was a wondrous thing in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Speaking of which, this new development in soccer where the ref waves play on while a player is rolling around cheating and pretending to be injured is much to be welcomed.

That Arsenal goal last night was a wondrous thing in that regard.
                                                                                        Its was a legit goal however a tad unsporting. I think De Gea was a pussy. Definitely got hurt but should really man up there .
                                                                                        Fred also looking to stop play by waving his finger was culpable. The ref was trying to cancel the goal actually.

Karma got Arsenal after that . Although how they didnt get a penalty for Maguire strangle tackle is beyond me .

Teo very average teams I'm afraid .

Comment

Trying to edit ones post on here without getting an error message has proven to be a pain in the left gee flap .

Comment

Hadnโ€™t seen any Cummins stuff slfor a while- went down the rabbit hole there
                                                                                            He raised โ‚ฌ150k to make his shite docco, and then tries to charge people โ‚ฌ10 to view it. He's so incompetent though he forgot to password protect the download for a few days (he'll probably claim that was his cunning plan all along to get more views).

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Its was a legit goal however a tad unsporting. I think De Gea was a pussy. Definitely got hurt but should really man up there .
                                                                                              Fred also looking to stop play instead of waving his finger was culpable. The ref was trying to cancel the goal actually.

Karma got Arsenal after that . Although how they didnt get a penalty for Maguire strangle tackle is beyond me .

Teo very average teams I'm afraid .
                                                                                              Laws of the game, play to the whistle. De Gea was up and grand in no time (probably feeling embarrassed that he had faked injury after being lightly brushed by his own player ).

Managers should be (a) telling their teams not to stop for any injury unless the ref tells them to and (b), to cut out the amateur dramatics themselves as it'll cost them a goal, like last night. Good!

Comment

Laws of the game, play to the whistle. De Gea was up and grand in no time (probably feeling embarrassed that he had faked injury after being lightly brushed by his own player ).

Managers should be (a) telling their teams not to stop for any injury unless the ref tells them to and (b), to cut out the amateur dramatics themselves as it'll cost them a goal, like last night. Good!
                                                                                                Studs in the foot are painful. To the modern wimpy player its akin to a broken leg. Dont think he was faking. They really are that flaky. Imagine Terry Butcher today.

Comment

Ugh. Clearly missed the memo that the Ashes is on BT Sport.

Now I know how soccer fans feel.
                                                                                                  For a man that claim not to be a soccer fan, you sure watch and comment a lot on soccer
                                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

For a man that claim not to be a soccer fan, you sure watch and comment a lot on soccer
                                                                                                    I have a 12 year old son who knows the names of every squad member of every professional club on the planet.

(where did I go wrong?)

Comment

I remember when I was playing a schools match and I scored a fluke by having the ball smashed into my face from point blank range and into the net. I could hear ringing in my ears and I was checking my nose to see if broken. The manager. Get yer ass down the pitch we are kicking off . My ears were ringing the full game . Big heavy ball. No are ya ok ? Etc Nowadays the mountains rescue would be called to fly in a paramedic.

Incidentally I have a huge % of flukey goals in my collection . Every part of my body has been involved. It was uncanny .

Best one I think was a failed volley loop over the goalies head .

Comment

I have a 12 year old son who knows the names of every squad member of every professional club on the planet.

(where did I go wrong?)
                                                                                                        I think you obsession with dissing Ronaldo ruined your credibility in this matter .

Comment

I remember when I was playing a schools match and I scored a fluke by having the ball smashed into my face from point blank range and into the net. I could hear ringing in my ears and I was checking my nose to see if broken. The manager. Get yer ass down the pitch we are kicking off . My ears were ringing the full game . Big heavy ball. No are ya ok ? Etc Nowadays the mountains rescue would be called to fly in a paramedic.

Incidentally I have a huge % of flukey goals in my collection . Every part of my body has been involved. It was uncanny .

U18 CShip hurling got full force whack in side of head with Hurley (no helmet) Bainisteoir sprints on with the obligatory sponge "go on lad it's a c-ship game" "yes mother I reply woozily" Finshed the game. Bragging rights in school Mon entire side of face black and blue.

Different rules in GAA

adult hurling game was playing midfield v Vinnie Murphy (Dublin footballer)
                                                                                                          was winning nearly every ball and he was getting really frustrated. Hooked him and he retrieved and tried to puc only for me to hook again, this time I won the sliotar back. He just turns and whacks into my hand full force the dirty bastard, instant send off. Dubs had a big game few weeks later so our club didnt make a complaint and ref didnt report.

Game a few years later against the same shower I was on him again and he didnt touch the sliotar once. Absolutely laced him out of every challenge (not one dirty stroke). Dirtiest shower ever played against. Trying to think of the name. Could be na Fianna.

Great daya to be fair, I enjoyed hurling more than soccer (and I was better at soccer) Just more of a rooted community feel to the hurling I think and nothing more satisfying than a nice catch or an over the shoulder point. Hard to describe really.

Comment

Admins/Mods - Name change from Solksjaer to Heskey please.

Comment

Poor ol Heskey .

dinkie name change to DJ Dinkie

Comment

Poor ol Heskey .

dinkie name change to DJ Dinkie

I wonder what sort of card DJ got for the Mrs

"To my darling Au-pair/Wife"

Comment

Fans of The Babadook might enjoy this one too:
                                                                                                                  The Night House
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Fans of The Babadook might enjoy this one too:
                                                                                                                    The Night House
                                                                                                                    Thanks for that, i'd mentioned it previously also but St Maud is fantastic and in the same genre

Comment

Someone stick up a Fundalk punt there, crappy week and vino open

RDIII I'm looking at you......
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Dice75; 03-12-21, 17:45.

Comment

Pachmena 6.30
                                                                                                                        e/w

Comment

Watching the FIDE World Chess Championship a bit over the week. I can't think of any other "sport" where the commentators and analysts have to work as hard to make it watchable or interesting. Flicking between the different streams goes from insufferably boring to very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X