• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Surprised they haven't take 3 there
    Clearly a plan.

I'd prefer to see us take 3 as well.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Great game all the same. Be concerned we're not converting these chances though.

Comment

Got to get some scores on the board from these attacks

Comment

Boom!

Comment

Ah FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              Not a fan of this ref, very fussy afair
              Fucking told you. He's keeping them in the game.

Comment

FFS!

Was talking to someone the other day who reckons that teams are giving up massive ev spending tens of minutes bashing the line from inside 15M instead of just getting it to the middle and taking the easy drop goal.
                I guess if it was true he'd be getting the big money from some club or other, but it suddenly looks right when you see the possession and territory v the score here
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ah, how could you not hate these bastards...

Comment

Luke Pearce = the new Wayne Barnes

He's only reffing one team

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

No sport brings the dog out of ye quite like Rugby

Comment

Sexton is an awful gobby shite. Terrible from the captain. getting under the refs skin is always a bad idea

Comment

unacceptable to go for the corner and fuck up the throw. Sexton is not captain material imo (i understand why he is but just don't think it's a good fit for him)

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Watching a forgotten classic yesterday evening, Two Broke Girls and noticed Whitney Cummings as the creator !
                              What's the connection between Whitney and Dara? I haven't seen 2 broke girls but was aware it was her thing.
                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Being a bit harsh on Johnny there. Clearly a plan for this game early on. Need some invention ,, need a Tony Ward round the houses type o thing I thought the ref running through the gap was odd for the blacks try

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

What's the connection between Whitney and Dara? I haven't seen 2 broke girls but was aware it was her thing.
                                  Both standups and i know hotspur is a student of comedy.
                                  Last edited by oleras; 13-11-21, 16:24.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

WP Henderson

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                      Sexton is an awful gobby shite. Terrible from the captain. getting under the refs skin is always a bad idea
                                      Watching this with the father in law (from Munster) who is slating Sexton...

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                        Watching this with the father in law (from Munster) who is slating Sexton...
                                        Munster

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Munster
                                          He's just conceded that Ireland are so good due to the huge Leinster contingent. It's a big moment in our relationship.

Comment

Think I've seen this movie before

Comment

Think I've seen this movie before
                                              probably why they took sexton off. we know what happened with THAT kick last time!

Comment

Got away with one there but we're looking ropey

Comment

Best international game I've seen for some time.

As good as the Lions was shit.

Comment

We look a decent team irrespective of the result. The AB invention will be a valuable lesson . Can still do this. The AB passing yips give us plenty of opportunities

Comment

hindsight and all that but not taking penalty kicks when you can against the ABs is borderline suicidal

Comment

hindsight and all that but not taking penalty kicks when you can against the ABs is borderline suicidal
                                                        Probably why France haven't beaten them for 15 years or so

Comment

Probably why France haven't beaten them for 15 years or so
                                                          no point beating them if it's not in a world cup. i hope you don't peak too soon again!!!

Comment

Great stuff
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

NZ could hardly quibble if the end score was 50-20. We've totally dominated them here. BOOM!!

Comment

no point beating them if it's not in a world cup. i hope you don't peak too soon again!!!
                                                                Gerrup the Yard.

Lowe MOTM for me .

Comment

Peaking two years out! Right on schedule!
                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

One thing that's very clear from this series of games: Gibson-Park is far and away our number 1 scrum half now.

Comment

Anyone been playing in the SE recently? What games are running?

Comment

on to Eng Aus. really excited to see marcus smith start. he's been phenomenal at harlequins!

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

I'd be going 6 or even a little higher because of the chip counts. Do you reckon that group has a skill edge over the remaining field?
                                                                          What's the average stack? I can't find it.

Comment

Time for a Grand Slam and a Heineken Cup next, just to get the hype train up to maximum warp speed before the inevitable shambles at RWC23.

Comment

Ooops, thought I was on my PSV account.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                291 left?

With them stacks? Not sure I'd back one of them to make the FT if I was offered 18s
                                                                                Ok then, will you give me 15 to 1?
                                                                                Last edited by Hectorjelly; 13-11-21, 17:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

What's the average stack? I can't find it.
                                                                                  If the starting stack is 60k then the average now is a bit over 1.3m

Comment

Yeah, was thinking 20s myself. You have to get a lifetimes supply of rungood.
                                                                                    Will you give me 15 to 1?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      Time for a Grand Slam and a Heineken Cup next, just to get the hype train up to maximum warp speed before the inevitable shambles at RWC23.
                                                                                      I'd take that .

Comment

Wouldn’t say no point but if your going to fundamentally change how you play starting to do it 2 years out seems like a pretty good time frame to get it built in.

Aggressive deference rather than just trying to boss the breakdown is the most positive way to play.

We can work on the scoring and flair for the next 18 months. Ulster and Munster will need to change how they play if any of their players are going to fit the new pattern tho.

Comment

Ok then, will you give me 15 to 1?
                                                                                          I'm standing by that I wouldn't back it at ~20s. Even bigger. No interest in laying it either.

Would be cool to sweat it out though.

Comment

I'm standing by that I wouldn't back it at ~20s. Even bigger. No interest in laying it either.

3% of the remaining field are going to fill the 9 places but you have 5 chances evenly spread out, well maybe more on the outside.
                                                                                            You are giving 5%?
                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

So you have no idea what the line should be? You know this is a gambling forum right, the whole point of it is that occasionally people have back up their opinions with cash. If you won't take either side of a wager at any price I'm not sure what the point of posting an opinion is.

Comment

Yeah similar myself. Just pure gut feel rather than any smarts. Wouldn't want to be a layer accordingly.

Hope they all FT.

Comment

Yeah similar myself. Just pure gut feel rather than any smarts. Wouldn't want to be a layer accordingly.

Hope they all FT.
                                                                                                  So your gut feel is you don't know?

Comment

You can chat about gambling without having to 'put your money where your mouth is' you know.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

So your gut feel is you don't know?
                                                                                                      My gut feel was it's 20/1. Do I want to be a layer at 20s? No.

Comment

My gut feel was it's 20/1. Do I want to be a layer at 20s? No.
                                                                                                        You have to though because it's a gambling forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

You have to though because it's a gambling forum.
                                                                                                          And I offered to take 15's! So either the 20's is completely wrong or its just waffle

Comment

You can chat about gambling without having to 'put your money where your mouth is' you know.
                                                                                                            If you want to be thought of as a charlatan then yeah sure. You can also admit you don't know what you are talking about!

Comment

The bbv is no place for admitting you don’t know what your talking about.

Comment

If you want to be thought of as a charlatan then yeah sure. You can also admit you don't know what you are talking about!
                                                                                                                HJ, come on man. Dice asked a hypothetical 'what do you reckon the price is' question, and the two guys just shot the breeze about it.

Silver Tiger responded very politely to you that that was the case. Your response back was a little ott.

Comment

HJ, come on man. Dice asked a hypothetical 'what do you reckon the price is' question, and the two guys just shot the breeze about it.

Silver Tiger responded very politely to you that that was the case. Your response back was a little ott.
                                                                                                                  it's worse than after timing IMO - we need to keep some standards in this place. Don't speculate on lines if you aren't willing to offer one of your own. It's not like you have to put up a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                    for fuck sake will you ever get down off the stage HJ. lads are allowed to talk whatever sort of nonsense they want, they have done since day 0 on this place. it's idle chat, speculation and whataboutery of no consequence and with no impact on anyone. It's not costing anyone, it not offensive to anyone. It's all in very good nature. You are policing other peoples actions here and the only one out of line here is you. take pause, fuck off for a day, reflect and realise that theres something bothering you in life as whatever is the root cause of your recent responses on here it's certainly not the idle chat you have given rise to.
                                                                                                                    This is the only post that is way out of line, I'd suggest taking a few days off from the internet and thinking about how to express yourself without profanities.

Comment

Kinda thinking you're on the wind up now.

Comment

This is another sad effect of excessive watermelon consumption.

Comment

Fair play to the rugby crowd keeping there kids under control today - different class
                                                                                                                          Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X