Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who thinks RDIII hasnt gone off on a huff and is probably just not online as much? Be shocked if was offended by what was said...

Comment

Gonna offer a Premium Crypto Pay Service if anyone is interested PM me for details.

General synopsis is..... if I suggest buying = SELL, if i suggest selling = BUY

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
        Am I the only one who thinks RDIII hasnt gone off on a huff and is probably just not online as much? Be shocked if was offended by what was said...
        Sadly i think he was genuinely annoyed, and and was a little pissed off

Comment

Remember him posting he's got a new work post and bringing a colleague with him albeit in same company. He's probably maxed out with the setup of all that. Hell be back, cant help himself that lad. Unless he brought A1 Sharon with him and he really couldnt help himself.
          Although back or not Cheltenham comp is cancelled this year due to Covid-19.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
            eamonhonda - I've been listening to the new(ish) Madlib single 'Road of the Lonely Ones' for the last week or so, really like it.

What you recommend to dive into his work - new album (not sure if out yet) or some old stuff?
            You've a lot of work ahead of you haha!

New album is out and it's fantastic.

He has a series called Madlib Medicine Show, half of them are production half of them are mixes, 2, 5 and 10 would be my picks but they are all worth a listen

Shades Of Blue - all beats using Blue Note samples
            Madvillainy - album with MF DOOM

Quasimoto - The Unseen - quasimoto is his alter ego where he pitched up him rapping to sound like a different character, might be a bit of an acquired taste but I love it.

Pinata - album with Freddie Gibbs

airport, lol

Comment

I didn't really understand it. It just seemed like Hitch and him were disagreeing with each other on some political point for probably the 27th time in 10 years.
              I only scanned it cause it was going on a bit, but it looked to be fairly cordial.

Comment

I'm going to start trolling his Goodreads reviews now and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                  You can pick a ton of random things that are worse for bitcoin for the environment. I'll randomly pick jewelry, just gold alone for jewelry is way worse for energy use and literally destroys the environment when getting it, let alone all the other bad uses of it, like sitting as a store of value. Won't anybody think of the whataboutism.

Thats is some SF level whataboutery but yeah if you think about it if we banned fucking avocados being flown around the world then we could mine bitcoin till the cows come home
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fundalk 5.00
                    drakenburg

Comment

David Simon is some man for the invective

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                        Fundalk 5.00
                        drakenburg
                        ship ship/ Nice one, got in at 6 to 1

Comment

This is some story...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Thats is some SF level whataboutery but yeah if you think about it if we banned fucking avocados being flown around the world then we could mine bitcoin till the cows come home
                            It matters what you eat, not where it is from. Transport is negligible. Energy and emissions (below) are much more based on the growth.

99c75kKl.jpg

Comment

Harriets force E/W Fundalk 6.00
                              same source

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Sadly i think he was genuinely annoyed, and and was a little pissed off
                                He's a pussy and a big baby if he has left on the basis of that particular perceived sleight (I dont want to belive this though given his history)

Comment

I'm sure some of you know RD3 IRL. Send the lad a text and see if he's alright.

Could be some serious real life shit going on for all we know. I doubt he's too bothered about winning or losing a few arguments on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

Could be some serious real life shit going on for all we know. I doubt he's too bothered about winning or losing a few arguments on the internet.
                                    Wana bet?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

Alas, another victim of homeschooling.
                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Cahir O'Higgins was in a battle of fisti cuffs

Comment

I'd say he planned to take a break to concentrate on maybe the new job etc, and I somewhat made the decision easier for him. But that argument was minor compared to some of the arguments we had in the past, so it's not the argument alone.
                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I'll tell ya one thing. There is nothing quite like doing a full analysis of GL Codes in your P&L at 6:40pm of a Friday evening

Nothing.Quite.Like.It.

Comment

Saw a recipe for chocolate mousse with berry compote on Instagram the other day which looked much simpler than I had expected. So lashed it together today and to say it was a massive success would be an understatement. Lockdown is going to absolutely ruin restaurants for me. I always enjoyed cooking and trying new things but it's on another level now being at home all the time.

Sea bass with chorizo, baby spud and feta salad was the main. And savage.

Comment

I'll tell ya one thing. There is nothing quite like doing a full analysis of GL Codes in your P&L at 6:40pm of a Friday evening

Nothing.Quite.Like.It.
                                                Missing some vital G&T with yer GL and P&L.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

Missing some vital G&T with yer GL and P&L.
                                                  Just sinking a beer now as I make dinner, which when ready will be washed down by vino and there is a strong chance that there may be a G&T downed before the night is out.

Comment

Just sinking a beer now as I make dinner, which when ready will be washed down by vino and there is a strong chance that there may be a G&T downed before the night is out.
                                                    Slainte

Comment

Playing Catan in VR. I don't know people to play it with, but it seems like if I did then that would feel very much like actually playing a game with them. Need to play it a bit more against their AI before venturing into the live play, but its a very very real experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                        Playing Catan in VR. I don't know people to play it with, but it seems like if I did then that would feel very much like actually playing a game with them. Need to play it a bit more against their AI before venturing into the live play, but its a very very real experience.
                                                        I don’t have any VR otherwise I’d suggest a game. I remember being snowed in 2 years ago for 3-4 days and playing 30-40 games of Catan.

Maybe Tar?

Comment

Not VR but currently hooked on warzone. Similar to pubg but better in every regard imo. speed of play is great

Comment

This morning I discovered something called contact juggling:

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

I don’t have any VR otherwise I’d suggest a game. I remember being snowed in 2 years ago for 3-4 days and playing 30-40 games of Catan.

Maybe Tar?
                                                              Maybe! Just looking up videos on strategy now as hadn't played it before. Seems like a properly complex game despite seeming so straightforward at the outset.

Comment

Winning on the twitter machine.........

Comment

GME is kind of old news at this point but thought this was a great discussion on the whole thing. Posting more cause I think quite a few people here would enjoy the podcast in general. They are all early startup investors who came together mainly from a love of poker as they all play in very high stakes private games hence the name of the podcast. The discussions around different topics are generally very entertaining and well informed.

Comment

Maybe! Just looking up videos on strategy now as hadn't played it before. Seems like a properly complex game despite seeming so straightforward at the outset.
                                                                    Yeah I have two extensions but seldom used them, you need a regular group who know the game to maximise them.

shrapnel is that COD Warzone? If so what do you think especially of the onboarding ?

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

Yeah I have two extensions but seldom used them, you need a regular group who know the game to maximise them.

shrapnel is that COD Warzone? If so what do you think especially of the onboarding ?
                                                                      Yeah that's the one. What do you mean by onboarding? When you start the game for the first time? Didn't think the training was that good tbh. Easier and faster to learn getting killed over and over again!

Comment

Yeah that's the one. What do you mean by onboarding? When you start the game for the first time? Didn't think the training was that good tbh. Easier and faster to learn getting killed over and over again!
                                                                        Yeah exactly, just a work related thing, that’s what I thought too. Curious if it’s just me or not.

I tried about an hour of Campaign and a little bit of BattlePass but I was just so far out of my depth

Comment

Cracking battle between Scotland and Wales. No idea who'll end up winning.

Comment

Great game, unfortunate that Scotland couldn't get across the line

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                              This morning I discovered something called contact juggling:

I can't be the only one disappointed this wasn't a load of jugglers kicking each other in the back

Comment

Doing tempura tonight, includes courgette, aubergine and green beans.

Do I blanch them first or straight into the oil?

Can't find info online.
                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Henry Rollins is 60 years-old today. I've always admired his work ethic and a fair bit of his music.

Had the luck of seeing him live in the early 90s just at the beginning of the 'alternative' boom and he was ferocious live performer. Here's my favourite of the 3 versions of Black Flag's TV Party they recorded (for the Repo Man soundtrack) - some of the older folks on here will remember the shows referenced (Fantasy Island, CHiPs, Hill St. Blues etc...)

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                                    Henry Rollins is 60 years-old today. I've always admired his work ethic and a fair bit of his music.
                                                                                    I had a really weird dream a few days ago. I was at a sound check in a fairly nondescript club. It was Sonny Rollins checking out the mike and acoustics. And when he was finished he walked down to me, and dropped a bunch of sheet music and said 'you left those behind last time'.

Nothing to do with Henry obvs
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

7 broke ranks. I was close.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Can't find info online.
                                                                                        Just launch em in

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Can't find info online.
                                                                                          Courgette and Aubergine I'd salt and leave in a colander for about 20 minutes before cooking beans will be fine straight in.

Comment

Thanks men.

That was the best Japanese success story since Sony.

Comment

Really moved by Dave Balfe on The Tommy Tiernan show

This tune, and video is incredible

Comment

That Tommy Tiernan show seems like one of the few consistently excellent shows.

Comment

That Tommy Tiernan show seems like one of the few consistently excellent shows.
                                                                                                  Sky knocked off due to the weather, waiting for it to download now, I see Marian Keyes was well received.

I watched a few old interviews yesterday and he seems very different.
                                                                                                  The show has taken a more serious tone over time which is so engaging, he is brilliant.

Comment

Ask Dillon 4.10 Exeter

Comment

Enjoyed that AMA on 2p2 from FTP.

Comment

Harsh on Lowe there, I don't think he touched the line
                                                                                                        Edit: OK there is another angle fair enough

Ah FFS That was too easy for France

Comment

Poor scrappy game. We deserved the win but nothing to take from that.

Comment

Poor scrappy game. We deserved the win but nothing to take from that.
                                                                                                            France took their chances and Ireland had a lucky bounce for the try. Ultimately poor defending out wide cost us for both tries but we didn't deserve to win. How Henderson and Healy came back from HIA I'll never know. Unless Ross Byrne learns to run and pass or even run I can't see him adding many more international caps albeit he did quite well when called upon today. Byrne Jr, and Healy should pass him out soon enough (I'm excluding Carberry from any discussion as I don't know if he'll every be a long term option). Cooney, Marmion, Blade and Carty all could have added something today but it wouldn't have been enough to change the result. There's just that bit of predictable ruthlessness missing from Schmidt's era and our stalwarts are no longer at their peak.

Comment

More classic dicking about from Leeds goalkeeper Meslier in the Arsenal Leeds game. Risk vs reward craziness.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                                  Ask Dillon 4.10 Exeter
                                                                                                                  came 4th m9
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

came 4th m9
                                                                                                                    Came forth

Comment

time was round these parts you could stake your house on a horse tip. look at us now. 4th.

Comment

Enjoyed that AMA on 2p2 from FTP.
                                                                                                                        What was this? I had a quick look on the site but couldn't see anything, have you a link?

I know Denny like 2+2, is it good reading outside of poker?

Comment

time was round these parts you could stake your house on a horse tip. look at us now. 4th.
                                                                                                                          Stake your fort

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X