This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dinekes View Post

But let's imagine a scenario where the margin isnt quite as high as we all think and dt kicks up claiming tampering etc
    The bookies pay out anyway? or delay?

I would only be risking at most 1k anyway so it's not a major deal for me.
    Not quite why I'm reluctant to bet as it does seem like free money....hmmm.
    Sure ring up PP there and ask the question. Would be good to have it called out.

I have my bets on with 6 different bookies

Bet365 has no info beyond 'to win US presidential election'
    Ladbrokes is same
    Boyles is same
    Betway is same
    Betfred is same

888 is more helpful:
    US Presidential Election 202011/20
    Winner decided by who reaches the required number of Electoral Votes on Election day. If there is no clear winner on election day the offer will be settled as soon as a candidate is projected to win beyond reasonable doubt
    the above is similar to what Betfair have. I think that's how all bets would be settled but if you can get someone like PP to confirm, that would be good.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        Biden is like the Our Connor of our generation. We'll need to order in a roasted pig to celebrate and see if Katryn can make an appearance.
        Ironically, Denny and I were booked into Shanahans for the Friday night after the election so we could have tried to replicate it in minature...cancelled now.

Comment

Would love to go on some sort of an skite all the same

Last weekend I came home to a surprise take away from our local fancy restaurant two cooks in Sallins who had a Japanese chef in and were doing a sushi and ramen takeaway, was one of the best moments of the last six months! Amazing food, a few weeks ago they had an Indian chef in but I missed that and they are now taking a few weeks off. I really hope they manage to survive the crisis.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Location, location, location.

Oh I know GPS location has a huge amount to do with it but I also believe they are listening as well.

it's no surprise that they do this, it so commonly known. I guess it's just equally impressive as it is scary at how good they are at it.

Comment

https://splash247.com/russian-intell...nfrastructure/

I'm setting the odds at under 15 minutes before Hitch pops in to defend the motherland

Comment

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/776770697 AOC playing among us on twitch, new ways to get the votes these days

Comment

Golf courses to be shut according to Irish times
                  ah well at least I can look forward to thrilling Clashes like Laois v Dublin and Mayo v Leitrim to keep the spirits up

Comment

Rang PP number which directed me to their messaging service if I download app(no thanks)

Rang corporate HO and snafu with my phone not recognising number

Had to have a lie down after all that!

This betting lark used to be a lot easier

5- hit me
                    9- hit me
                    11- hit me
                    14- hit me
                    16- hit me
                    21- yeeees

Blackjack

Bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                      https://splash247.com/russian-intell...nfrastructure/

I'm setting the odds at under 15 minutes before Hitch pops in to defend the motherland
                      He'll be in the garage with a do not disturb sign on the door

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Wouldnt be standing around looking at that guy.
                            Serious meltdown and smashing bottles...move quickly away.

Edit
                            Did I split my infinitive there!
                            Last edited by dinekes; 21-10-20, 16:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                              https://www.twitch.tv/videos/776770697 AOC playing among us on twitch, new ways to get the votes these days
                              Clearly canvassing for 2028 when all the Gamers come of age

Comment

I feel like an argument for/against golf or even something about the GAA as an elite sport is something Hitch could really have a bit of fun with on Twitter.

Comment

A+ pollster has Biden 3 points up in Iowa.

Feed me that juicy polling goodness, nyom nyom nyom....

Comment

Jesus christ.

Just when you think the bizarro can't get any more bizarre. Need the footage obvs but I'd say good chance this completely overshadows the debate Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                      Golf courses to be shut according to Irish times
                                      ah well at least I can look forward to thrilling Clashes like Laois v Dublin and Mayo v Leitrim to keep the spirits up
                                      Don't worry, absolutely huge weekend of rugby available this weekend. Some entertainment to be had.

Comment

Christmas Eve vibe in the City Centre . Where have you all been ?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Don't worry, absolutely huge weekend of rugby available this weekend. Some entertainment to be had.
                                          I’d rather do a full weekend of family zoom quizzes

Comment

My family seemed to collectively take the opportunity of my getting off early today to melt down :smile: Daughter wired to the moon, wife did something to her ankle and couch bound and FIL scalding the mouth off himself eating dinner.... Didja ever wonder what those reports where neighbours say "he was a lovely quiet fella, always pleasant" in the aftermath of craziness stem from?
                                            Beer time I feel.
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Not sure what the rules around aftertiming on behalf of someone else are, but.

One of my customers was up with me on Saturday, when he left he popped into PP and stuck a €4 acca on, 8x horses.

Said he was in a hurry and didn't give it much thought.

Collected €14,800.

Fuck me.
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                  Not sure what the rules around aftertiming on behalf of someone else are, but.

One of my customers was up with me on Saturday, when he left he popped into PP and stuck a €4 acca on, 8x horses.

Said he was in a hurry and didn't give it much thought.

Collected €14,800.

Fuck me.
                                                  Those kunts are time travelers. Watch him , if he looks at you funny,. go see a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    My family seemed to collectively take the opportunity of my getting off early today to melt down :smile: Daughter wired to the moon, wife did something to her ankle and couch bound and FIL scalding the mouth off himself eating dinner.... Didja ever wonder what those reports where neighbours say "he was a lovely quiet fella, always pleasant" in the aftermath of craziness stem from?
                                                    Beer time I feel.
                                                    You weren't in Tescos Drogheda earlier by any chance??

Comment

Yes folks, this is Rudy Giuliani.

Maybe Hitch should buy him an Oculus. It would be less embarrassing.

Ek4H4PbVMAAov7w?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

Comment

Obviously a man who is so used to getting pussy offered to him as a side-benefit of doing business in that part of the world that he doesn't even think twice about the validity of the offer.
                                                          By 'that part of the world', you mean the NYC hotel this happened in?

Comment

Comment

Well, if we are a computer simulation the programme has developed a few glitches.

Comment

Comment

You just wont find better golf content anywhere.

Such an enjoyable watch.

This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                    You just wont find better golf content anywhere.

Such an enjoyable watch.

I got the idea of our golf trip next year from them.

Dooks, Waterville & Doonbeg(sorry Lahinch, Tralee & Ballybunion all closed). Great value if planned at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

By 'that part of the world', you mean the NYC hotel this happened in?
                                                                      Did you not see his approval ratings as mayor?

Shoulda quit while on top. Not on the bed.

Comment

Looks like being some decent battles in the gloop at Navan today between Foley & Keane

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Did you not see his approval ratings as mayor?

Shoulda quit while on top. Not on the bed.
                                                                          He was a hero at one stage.
                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

and Michael Flynn was a four-star general at one stage. Everything Trump touches turns to shit. It's like the Midas touch in reverse.

fUbxPzXClyY0j-Uma-SN_sSV5fGjw0BNm-RytvkW9wUFq5p460YyprLUmD7QcC9XxpGFEcbZrN143D8AcuZdgWAIgY5JpV87aOsYiAWH0tUGjg.jpg

Comment

Similar to what I said about the golf thing. Surely as a public figure the first thing in your head in a situation like that is that it's a set-up But that's selection bias on my part, as the only time I see it is when it's a set-up. Maybe it works out differently for people like Rudy and DSK.

Either way, it's a still that's part of the marketing of the movie. I'm just a little bit skeptical. Maybe he was just leaning back tucking in his shirt

678694.jpg
                                                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 22-10-20, 07:59.

Comment

I was tucking in my shirt one night. 9 months later it was a BOY.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                                                  Now comes the part where they release 15 seconds before this where he most definitely NOT tucking his shirt back in.
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Now comes the part where they release 15 seconds before this where he most definitely NOT tucking his shirt back in.
                                                                                    The actress is 24....but in the movie is portrayed as being 15

I think the leadup to this scene is basically Borat + daughter having dinner with Rudy. I wonder did her alleged age get mentioned in that preceding scene?

That would put a whole new gloss on things..... Wonder was Rudy, like his boss, a close personal friend of Jeffrey Epstein?

Comment

lolz

Comment

Perhaps some people in more senior roles than me involved in hiring or even Richie might help me out with something.

What is the long term mindset of companies with regards to working from home.

Has this event made it a more acceptable long term option or do companies expect people back in the office some time in late 2021 to early 2022 as normal.

I have some feedback from companies but not quite sure it's representative of the broader view.

Comment

...

Comment

Giuliani is a piece of work but the way this story is being reported (trying to hint that he thought she was 15) is gutter level stuff

Comment

well no that's the whole premise of borat, isn't it. Its about the different way of doing business in former soviet block. giuliani does loads of business over there so is presumably swimming in gee and doesn't even think twice about it. Fairly standard to cement deals over there with the offer of hookers. My former colleague was saying that when he was running a bank that did business in Russia, every single evening drinks meeting was accompanied by hookers waiting outside his hotel room. As in they considered it rude not to offer a round of hookers on the house.
                                                                                              As opposed to offering your 15 year old daughter.

Comment

lolz
                                                                                                Lame - so 1 page near the front of the book is mostly blank (and you can’t see the top 3rd of the page ) , don’t most books have a page like that towards the front???

Can’t upload photo for some reason but I’ve just taken a very similar photo using the copy of champagne football I have sitting in front of me

why do people on Twitter do this (make up ridiculously stupid fake stuff about trump when there is a shitload of real ridiculous stuff to hammer him on?)

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post

Lame - so 1 page near the front of the book is mostly blank (and you can’t see the top 3rd of the page ) , don’t most books have a page like that towards the front???

Can’t upload photo for some reason but I’ve just taken a very similar photo using the copy of champagne football I have sitting in front of me

why do people on Twitter do this (make up ridiculously stupid fake stuff about trump when there is a shitload of real ridiculous stuff to hammer him on?)
                                                                                                  I've mentioned the same in the past.

The attempted one-upmanship that both sides go to for the most infantile "wins" is phenomenal.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Comment

If anyone's still holding off on backing Biden, he's 4/7 still with most bookies.

I expect this to be long gone by the weekend (i.e. after another debate shambles by Trump).
                                                                                                          • 38 million voted already and Dems banking huge leads
                                                                                                          • covid 7 day average about to break a record
                                                                                                          • GOP campaign in the toilet
                                                                                                          Blowout incoming.
                                                                                                          4/7 gone already and generally 1/2 or shorter as reality dawns of the scale of the incoming defeat. Going to be fun watching Biden go to 1.1 over the next 12 days.

6 million Americans voted yesterday.

Comment

What's happening here in your head?

Do you think 'twitter' virtually crept into their reality and opened the book to an empty page and then forced them to pose for a photo with it?

They posed for the photo staring with apparent interest at a completely blank page, not the purient public.

Did you also take a photo of you staring with interest at the blank page of champagne football (a genuine question, maybe this is what you do for entertainment in that part of the country and there are contests to see who can stare at blank pages with the most interest)
                                                                                                            As a man off the back of a 3 hour wedding shoot, I know a posed pic when I see one and those sir are action shots.

Comment

Interesting Premier League Trivia..

First red card was given to Niall Quinn in August of 1992 (Boro v Man City)

First sacking went to Ian Porterfield when Chelsea let him go

First all foreign starting 11.. easy one this, Romans Chelsea

First player to win titles with two different clubs.. Blackburn and Utd.. Henning Berg

First player to score, assist and net an own goal in a game - Kevin Davis for Bolton

First injury, unbelievably with the league now 28 years old, the first player to ever take a knock is Liverpool’s Virgil Van Dijk in the Merseyside Derby during a 2-2 draw at Goodison

Comment

Cancano.jpg

The Stelvio Pass coming up shortly in the giro d'italia Eurosport 2.
                                                                                                                Going to be fireworks

Comment

What's happening here in your head?

Do you think 'twitter' virtually crept into their reality and opened the book to an empty page and then forced them to pose for a photo with it?

They posed for the photo staring with apparent interest at a completely blank page, not the purient public.

Did you also take a photo of you staring with interest at the blank page of champagne football (a genuine question, maybe this is what you do for entertainment in that part of the country and there are contests to see who can stare at blank pages with the most interest)
                                                                                                                  So the reporter from CBS 60 minutes was in on it ??? She is the one in the pic with the supposedly blank pages

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                                                    Interesting Premier League Trivia..

First red card was given to Niall Quinn in August of 1992 (Boro v Man City)

First sacking went to Ian Porterfield when Chelsea let him go

First all foreign starting 11.. easy one this, Romans Chelsea

First player to win titles with two different clubs.. Blackburn and Utd.. Henning Berg

First player to score, assist and net an own goal in a game - Kevin Davis for Bolton

First injury, unbelievably with the league now 28 years old, the first player to ever take a knock is Liverpool’s Virgil Van Dijk in the Merseyside Derby during a 2-2 draw at Goodison
                                                                                                                    Didn't think it was Romans Chelsea that went all foreign,
                                                                                                                    had thought it had been done pre takeover.
                                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

4/7 gone already and generally 1/2 or shorter as reality dawns of the scale of the incoming defeat. Going to be fun watching Biden go to 1.1 over the next 12 days.

6 million Americans voted yesterday.
                                                                                                                      Why is he not 1.1 now?

Comment

Or indeed maybe staring at blank screens is a popular iPhone app showcasing the technological abilities of the phone.
                                                                                                                        If by staring at blank screens you mean staring at the blank space on my screen where highly specific targeted ads would be on an android but aren’t there on my iPhone because they have proper working privacy controls then guilty as charged

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Why is he not 1.1 now?
                                                                                                                          You'd have to assume a lack of understanding of what the available data means on the part of some market participants. Or perhaps a motivation other than monetary gain?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X